Our Afternoon Together

Story Info
You asked how I would treat you, if you were to visit me.
3.4k words
4.6
22.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,822 Followers

You sent me a message asking what I would do if you were to show up at my house this afternoon. Would I introduce you to any of the fetishes that we've been chatting about online all these months? Would I be offended if you were nervous due to your almost total lack of sexual experience? Would I be turned off because you might be unsure of what to do with another woman?

Let me assure you, with that in mind I'd do my best to push your boundaries a little bit by introducing you fleetingly to some of my less vanilla appreciations and kinks, without straying so far from something fairly conventional that you'd be too distracted by the newness of it all that you'd be unable to stay in the moment.

Prior to your arrival I would give you a few simple instructions. Drink lots of water. Since you are so curious about my fascination with wetting it is important to me that you arrive with a full bladder. Dress simply in bra and panties, khaki dress pants, sandals and a sweater. And know that once I open my front door for you there will be no conversation. I will simply take your hand and take charge of our time together.

At the door I greet you with a sisterly kiss near the lips and take your hand and lead you to my master bathroom. There are no windows in that room, so it is lit only by the flickering candles set out on the vanity.

In the candlelight I pull you to me for a hug, holding you for a few moments while stroking your hair and whispering "Don't think. Just try to stay present and enjoy all that we share."

Turning you around to face the mirror I begin to undress you. Without rushing I quickly remove your sweater and bra, folding them and placing them on my dressing table. I'd then bend down to undo your sandals and set them aside.

And then, with your pants the only thing left on I'd guide you into my shower stall. Standing outside the shower, admiring how vulnerable you look standing there topless and staring at me, I take off my own jeans and blouse, placing them on the dressing table near your clothes. Since I'd dressed for your arrival without a bra or panties I am undressed quickly and join you in the dark shower in just moments.

I immediately press my body to yours and kiss you. On the lips. Softly at first, and then with more hunger and intensity as my hands slide up your body to tangle in your hair as I push my tongue into your mouth. I feel your tongue push into my mouth right before I pull your hair back and push my mouth onto your neck. I lick your skin as I drag my tongue towards your ear, hearing you moan as I push you against the shower wall and bite your earlobe. I put the palm of my hand flat against your belly and push softly, feeling the fullness as you sharply suck in your breath.

I move up to your breast, taking it in my hand and feeling your erect nipple catch against my fingers. I feel for your hands with mine and finding them I pull your arms over our heads, helping your hands find the showerhead. I use my entire body to push yours into the wall, feeling your nipples poking into my hot breasts.

I wrap your hands around the showerhead and breathing heavily I whisper into your ear "Hold that tight and do not let go."

I move my head and my right hand, and at the same time pinch your left nipple and suck your right nipple into my mouth, holding it gently with my teeth and flicking my tongue over it.

I push against your belly again, hearing you gasp and feeling your thighs tremble against mine. I tongue my way up your chest, kissing your collarbone, your neck, your jaw, and then moving my mouth to yours in an open-mouthed kiss that causes my knees to weaken. With your arms over your head I push hard against you one last time, and then then raise my right knee between your legs until it is pressing firmly against you.

I feel you shiver against me and pull my face back so that I can stare into your eyes in the flickering light. Leaning my shoulder against the wall of the shower I continue to stare at your face, and suddenly raise my knee a few inches and push hard against your stomach. I savor your simultaneous gasp and moan as I feel the sudden warmth of your pee against my knee. It runs down my thigh as it spreads through your pants, and I drink in the delicious feeling coupled with the look of embarrassment and relief and anticipation on your face as you close your eyes and give into the feeling of emptying yourself while we're pressed together.

As soon as you open your eyes, I put my foot back on the floor and press back against you, pining you to the wall and pushing my mouth to yours, tasting your tongue as it intertwines with mine. I reach sideways for the shower knobs and twist them to start the water cascading down both of us. The first jet is ice cold, but it quickly warms up and steam begins to flow around us as we continue to passionately kiss. You lower your arms and wrap them around me as I reach for the soap.

I turn you around so you're facing the showerhead, and I soap your back lovingly, cleaning every inch from your neck to your waist. You are still wearing your pants, and the tight khaki fabric clings to your ass and legs as it darkens with the water. I press my breasts against your soapy back and move my hands to your stomach, soaping every bit of your slick skin as I work my hands up and over your breasts and to your neck.

Being careful not to drop the soap I reach down and undo the button on your pants. I work the zipper and pull them down over your hips, hooking my thumbs into your panties and struggling those down as well. When the sodden clothes are by your knees I lean in and kiss you again from behind and put my bare foot into the crotch of your panties and push them all to the floor of the shower. You lift a foot to step out of them and I place my hand on your inner thigh rubbing soap into your leg while I continue to kiss you.

I push between you and the wall and sink to my knees and begin to work the soapy lather up and down your thigh, and then calf, and I soap and clean your foot all while stealing glances at your face. Throughout the washing you never break eye contact with me, and the look of you breathing deeply through your mouth brings my arousal up another several degrees. I repeat the soapy process on your other leg and then with my hands on your hips turn you around again. I begin to soap your beautiful ass and continue to rub the slippery lather on your gorgeous skin long after any trace of anything unclean has been washed away.

I my fingers between your ass cheeks and hear your sharp gasp as my soapy fingers sensually rub up and down, from tailbone to perineum. After the flowing water has washed all the soap away my fingers remain, passing again and again over your anus. I slow down my rubbing as I stand up and bury my lips against your wet neck. I gently bite you as I push the tip of my index finger into your ass.

I feel you begin to tremble. I turn you around and press my nipples to your nipples and kiss you long and slow. After several minutes of slowly pushing our tongues together I lean back.

"Wash me." I whisper.

I reach up and grab the showerhead and close my eyes as I feel your soapy hands begin to glide over every inch of my body, lingering every place where your touch elicits a moan or gasp. You give my nipples such loving attention that I am almost moved to tears of pleasure. You press against me and I feel your chest against mine again as your hands wash my back. I want to grind against you. But I wait.

When your fingers touch my clitoris and I feel your hot breath on my thigh it takes all my willpower to not beg for you to make me cum. But I know that waiting is its own delicious agony, so I grit my teeth as your hands flutter down to wash my thighs. I will myself to savor each sensation instead of thinking ahead to the bedroom. Even as I know I won't be able to wait much longer.

After you soap my feet one at a time you begin to work your way back up my legs. As your fingers trace along my inner thighs I know I won't be able to keep from begging for an orgasm. I reach behind me and turn off the water.

"It's time to go. Don't talk and come with me." I take your hand and pull you from the shower. Naked and soaking wet we pad from the bathroom to my bedroom. I also prepared this room in anticipation of this moment. Instead of candles the room is nearly dark, light provided only by a soft blue light that comes from my open closet doors. On the hope chest at the foot of the bed I've laid out several toys. On the king-sized bed are two king sized comforters, purchased cheaply for the sole purpose of absorbing lube and bodily fluids during my playtimes. I've put them both on the bed knowing that I wouldn't want to waste time using towels after our shower.

I push you onto the bed and climb on next to you. On the box spring are two king sized mattresses so the bed seems to sit extra high. The perfect height to lay on my stomach while a lover stands next to the bed and fucks me.

I begin kiss you again, feeling my wet skin against yours. The heat pouring off of you is making my pussy tingle, and I know that if I wanted it I could orgasm almost immediately. I move my hand to your vagina and push two fingers into you. You moan into my mouth and I can tell from how wet you are that your clit could quickly be brought to an orgasm of your own.

In the spirit of introducing you to new things, I pull both your arms up over your head, and using scarves that I've already looped through my headboard I tie your wrists in place. I slide down and spread your legs, grabbing a tiny vibrator and putting it on its lowest setting before pushing it into you. The low setting won't be powerful enough to make you orgasm, but it will keep your current arousal level right on the edge.

I take a moment to watch you squirm. To watch your pussy lips become even more wet. To watch you yearn towards an orgasmic release that is just out of reach. To savor your beautiful face contorted in equal parts pleasure and frustration. To realize how aroused I am and how badly I need what I've planned next.

While you pull your arms against the scarves, I straddle you facing your feet. In addition to not having toweled off after the shower, have been very aware of my own wetness on my inner thighs. I hover my pussy over your face, arching my back so I can watch. Refusing to make skin to skin contact just yet I wait, memorizing the sight of your staring at my womanhood with a look of pure lust on your face. I wait, knowing that the time for contact isn't here yet for either of us. We both continue to stare until it happens.

A drip.

I am suddenly aware of how hard I'm breathing as I watch drop of my arousal drip onto your cheek and run down the side of your face towards your ear. You feel it and I can feel you pull at the scarves in an effort to get your fingers to the spot. Unable to resist I give in to my desire and lower my pussy to your mouth.

"Tongue me. Lick my clit. I want it. I fucking need it!" I push the words out, trying to whisper but giving into a throaty moan that I can't hold in.

I feel your tongue touch my clit as I drop my head and latch my mouth onto one of your inner thighs. I begin to suck. Hard. I intend to mark this spot of smooth flesh as mine, and I intend to mark it as I feel your tongue flick back and forth over my overly sensitive clit and I feel my stomach jump with my impending rapture.

I can feel the dull slow vibrations of the toy inside you as my mouth sucks at your thigh, and the feeling blends into the fast flicking of your tongue in what might be the most perfect moment of arousal I have ever experienced.

I can smell the scent of your arousal and it makes me want to growl. I suck even harder on your thigh and hear you scream. It sounds like you were trying to say 'yes' but with your tongue still pushing back and forth over my wet clit I can't be sure. I pull my mouth away from your thigh and feel a jolt of additional pleasure at the deep but small bruise I've left. In the blue light it looks purple and I lick it and then kiss it gently.

Feeling the approach of what I know will be an orgasm that I won't be able to stop I move my mouth to your glistening lips and slide it up one and down the other. I push my tongue inside you and feel it touch the vibrator. I slide my index finger into your aroused wetness and through the saliva I've left all over your thigh.

I begin to fuck against your mouth, sliding my engorged clit over your lips and tongue faster and faster. I start fucking you with my tongue, sliding it to your clit and sucking you there as I push my fingers into you alongside the vibrator.

Knowing my control is only a heartbeat away from being gone I pull my fingers from your hole and push my index finger into your anus again. Up to the second knuckle this time while simultaneously sucking your clit as hard as I can while I feel myself hover in that sweet moment after your orgasm has begun but before the sensation switches from 'almost-orgasm' to 'total-orgasm'.

I scream against your clit. One long continuous animal sound while your tongue and mouth make my clit spasm and spasm and spasm. While you push against my mouth. While your anus flexes around my finger. While that tiny vibrator keeps your orgasm just out of reach but so close.

I reluctantly disengage and grab another toy off the hope chest. I turn around and lie on top of you. We kiss again as I taste my arousal all over your face and feel your mouth and tongue attack mine. You are squirming against me and your need to go over the edge must be almost painful. I roll off you and keep our mouths pushed together. You aren't kissing me. You're aggressively sucking my tongue and moaning and whimpering.

Continuing to keep my mouth on yours I reach down and slide the slowly pulsing vibrator out of you. As fast as I can using only one hand I replace it with another. A bigger one. A bit longer. A bit thicker. And one with an extension that I push against your clit. It isn't on yet. But it runs on remote control and I have the controller next to us.

I move down the bed again and take your clit into my mouth, sucking it gently while I make sure the new vibrator is both in you and against the base of your clit. Feeling around with my hand I find the still quietly pulsing bullet vibe and push it into your asshole. Your hips lift off the bed and you groan as you feel those slow pulses again, but this time in your anus.

And then I touch the remote and turn on the other vibrator. This one is set to a faster speed and you literally yell out as it begins a powerful buzzing inside your pussy and against your clitoris at the same time.

I come up to kiss you again, using my thigh to push the vibe against you even harder and feeling your entire body surge against mine as you cry out. I can feel the powerful buzzing against my thigh, and the thought of the slow pulse working inside your anus at the same time thrills me.

Wanting to complete the pleasure circuit I've started I grab your breasts. One in each hand. I squeeze them. Hard. I use my fingers and thumbs to find your nipples and I pinch them at the same time. Hard. I push my thigh between your legs like I was fucking you and I put my mouth to your ear.

"Let go. Cum for me. Let that orgasm happen. Cum for me so I can enjoy your sweet orgasm with you! Do it for me! Do it! Cum! Do it! Do it! Cum for m..."

I'm cut off as you go over the edge. You are sobbing and screaming and thrashing against me. I'm glad the closest neighbors are a mile away as you wail in ecstasy and wrap your legs around me and fuck against me.

You scream on and on, for what seems like a full two minutes and maybe longer. Your screams slow to a whimper and your legs stay around me like a vice as both vibrators buzz inside you. Tears stream down your cheeks as you gasp for breath and stare at me with a look I'd think was one of total confusion if I didn't know what physical sensations were behind it.

Using the remote to turn off the vibrator in you and against your clit while I gently kiss you. Your heart is literally thudding in your chest and your smile weakly at me as I become aware of the soft buzzing from the vibe that is still in your ass.

I keep kissing you softly until your legs relax and ease back to the bed. I roll away from you with one last kiss and get a cold washcloth from the bathroom. I bring it to the bed and carefully wipe your face. Your neck. Your chest and arms and your stomach. You are giving off so much heat that it doesn't take long until the washcloth is no longer cool enough to be a comfort.

I roll you onto your side and undo the scarves. I push against you from behind and we begin to spoon with your arms wrapped around mine, and with both vibrators still inside you. We close our eyes and savor how damp and hot and exhausted we are. I can feel you drifting off to sleep.

Until suddenly there is a buzzing deep inside your pussy. My favorite vibrator not only runs on remote control. But it can be programmed. The program that it is running now is one that I selected especially for today. After fifteen minutes of being off it turns on again. And begins vibrating. Harder than before. Much harder.

I keep holding and cuddling you while your body receives these new sensations. I feel your hips begin to rock back and forth, and I reach to your ass and turn up the speed on the small vibrator. Now you have a vibrator in your asshole and one in your pussy, both buzzing rapidly and bringing your arousal right back to the edge in a powerful way.

I roll you towards me and begin kissing your nipples. Because now that all the foreplay is over it's time to play...

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,822 Followers