Our Anniversary

Story Info
When the mood strikes, do it.
808 words
3.76
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is an anniversary all about? In some ways it's like a bookmark while in others it is more like a reminder of some special event. This anniversary is the latter type that we enjoy. June and I, that is, we celebrate the event. You see we have always been that couple who enjoy hanging out with each other rather than getting down to business. We've been like that for nearly four months now so I suppose that is why this date was so special.

When I picked up June this one night, the night that changed our whole relationship and took her on a date to meet with friends it was about seven and for the first time she was dressed in a really low cut top that showed off her 36 Ds. She had never really let them loose around me before. I was taken aback, I must say.

Now that was startling enough but as we proceeded on our way she suddenly cried out, "Sex!" and told me to take my clothes off. Apparently it's a game where if you see another car with only one headlight and you don't yell out "sex" you have to get naked. I was already horny from that sexy top she was wearing so as I stripped while she reached over guiding the car I found it was difficult to lower my pants or shorts in the seat. I parked and she was freed up to pay more attention to my cock.

When I was naked I grabbed the wheel to pull out again but by then she was stroking me and asking me to leave it in neutral so she could reach me easier. I parked again and she wound herself around the gear shift to use her mouth on me. One of us suggested we move to the back seat and we quickly did just that.

"June, I'm so surprised at you. I'm not sure what to think. Have you decided I'm a good catch or something."

"No, silly," was her reply.

"I'm not complaining at all. I think we should be getting closer as we have been together quite a while now. I think a lot of you, you know."

Her response was unintelligible as she had her mouth full and I got busy finger fucking her. I wasn't sure if she ever did that before because she was so tight I had a problem getting a finger inside her but as I managed it she started to get wet and very slippery. Quickly I was using two fingers on her and she was moaning as I pushed my fingers into her then played with her clit.

She was doing a good job on my hard cock and I could feel a tingling that indicated it wouldn't be long and I would spurt my load. I told her and she seemed to renew her vigor in an effort to get me off. "Whew baby, here it cums!"

She quickly pulled me out of her mouth and I shot my load on her tits and top soaking it. She just laughed and pulled it off to clean me up with then pulled off her pants to clean my dick with but soon set that aside to lick it clean. By now she had me hard again. She stroked me with her hand to help get me up again. She explained why.

"You know Cindy, the girl I chum with most in school?" I nodded. "Well, her and I have a bet on as to who will get fucked first and I plan to win so get hard there baby."

I didn't really care. All I wanted by this time was to fuck her. I let her take the lead and she tried to straddle me but that didn't work. So I had her squeeze between my two front seats and hold on the dash as I slowly would slide my dick into her.

At first all I could do was get the head in with moaning and groaning but my precum smeared her easing the way some and slowly I pushed into her. She squealed to shove it in and get it over so I got a grip on her hips and rammed in hard.

She screamed at first and her pussy tightened around me like it would crush me. But then it started to loosen up a bit as she moved around and before long she was thrusting up and down on my cock. I lasted that time for about twenty minutes before I pulled out of her and came all over my center console and that she licked off.

So now we have her on the pill and have been fucking in that same spot on that same back road every month as an "anniversary."