The Study Break Pt. 01

Story Info
A college guy finds relief on a study break.
1.6k words
4.34
9.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott entered the side door of his apartment late in the night. The clock on the microwave read "10:37 PM," which, in all honesty was earlier than he expected to turn in. Midterms were in full affect, so long nights at the library were all too common.

As he came into the livingroom, he heard his roommate and his girlfriend giggling and talking loudly in that way only drunk college kids seem to do. They were midterm free for a few days, so they wwre enjoying their time with a few cold beers and a couple hands of poker.

"Heyyy! Come join us!" the roommate's girlfriend says. "Yeah man, grab a beer and come play some cards," followed the roommate.

"Sorry, y'all, I'm gonna have to pass. Been hard at it since earlier this morning; now I'm too stressed and too tired to function," Scott says.

"Hard at it, huh? I thought you were single these days?" the roommates girlfriend teases.

"Not that, unfortunately. I wish that was the case, I might not be so stressed. But, then again, the added stress of dating right now doesnt sound fun, either. I need something casual and fun." Scott lets out.

"You know, my best friend was just saying the same thing! She was saying how she needs a nice guy with a good dick to keep her at bay, but mothing else," says the roommates girlfriend. "Y'all should meet!"

"Oh wow! No thanks, I can't just use a girl for that; I wouldn't feel right." Scott assures.

Scott then grabs a water and heads upstairs to his room. As he's putting his things away, his roommate texts him, "hey, man, can you help me move something real quick?" At this, Scott is going through what of the possible three semi-heavy things downstairs they need moved. Either way, he texts, "sure" ans heads downstairs.

"I didn't need anything moved, I just want to play one hand with us," the roommate chuckles.

"Fine. I'm down here, I might as well," Scott says as he walks up to the table.

Just a few minutes later, there's a knock on the side door. The time is well past 11:30 PM at this point, so to have someone knocking is odd. Being closest to the door, Scott says, "I got it," and heads to the door.

Upon opening the door, Scott finds a beautiful young woman starring at him as they both share the same curious expression on their faces. "I'm looking for Katie," she says. "Come in," Scott says as he moves out of the doorway, "they're in there playing cards."

Scott watched as this beautiful girl enters their house ans walks in front of him to the living room. She's wearing a rain jacket and leggings that flair at the bottom. Her ass is perky, giving a slight bounce with each step before stopping back in position. She was wearing leather flip flops with white toenails that popped from the contrast of her skin. Her skin...a deep chocolate, smooth, and silky. Scott was quite curious about who this beauty was.

"Hey, girl!" Kate says. "I don't really need a ride; I'm staying here, tonight."

Confused, the friends question, "then why did you call me?" as she sits down at the table.

"Remember our conversation the other day? About how you need some good dick and nothing more?" Kate said.

"Oh my gosh! You did not just say that!" the friend scolded.

"Well, I found you a good guy, and I'm pretty sure he has a dick!" Kate said with a laugh.

Both the roommate and the girlfriend were now laughing historically. They somehow successfully baited both Scott and the friend in the same room, for the same reason. The awkward feeling that filled the room was too much, so Scott looked at the friend and said, "do you want to go upstairs and leave these two at it?"

Now, Scott had no intention or expectation for things to happen. He was simply swooping in ans saving this poor girl from that awkward interaction, however it was directed at them. Still, he was slightly shocked when the friend said, "yes, please!"

When the two of them walked into the room, the friend gasped and said, "I've never seen a guys room so clean and with natching furniture; this is nice!"

"Well, that's sad," Scott replied. "Guys just dont care anymore? Is that it?"

"No, they're usually slobs who only want their dick sucked," she said.

"Well, I'm certainly not a slob..." Scott said with a smile. "I'm Scott, by the way."

"I'm Jayla. Nice to meet you, Scott," Jayla said as she stuck out a dainty hand. As Scott grab her hand for a shake, he could not ignore the energy he felt with their touch. It was relieving, full of energy, and left him wanting more.

Scott walked over to his minimalist platform bed and sat down, stretching his legs out. "Feel free to make yourself at home; we can hide up here for a bit and avoid the drunkards," he said.

At that, Jayla walked over and crawled over Scott on the bed. He couldn't help but watch her body move so sly like a cat.

"Care if I turn the fan on?" Scott asked.

"No! I was just about to ask if you didn't mind. I get hot easily." Jayla returned.

Scott got up and walked over to the switch; what he saw when he turned back around sent a primal desire up his spine. Jayla was on her knees on the bed and asked ever so softly. "What if I stayed the night ans sucked your cock?" she asked tenderly.

Scott was in. He knew exactly what he had and didn't hesitate one bit. Unbuttoning his jeans and dropping his briefs to the floor, his already swelling cock swayed in her face. "This cock? Be my guest."

Jayla all but attacked his cock. She took him, his shaft, his balls, and took absolute ownership of his pleasure. Scott has had the pleasure of receiving a blowjob from a few different women up to this point, but the way Jayla took genuine pleasue in sucking his cock was unlike anything he had experienced. She gobbled him, hungrily. Her lips, wrapping around him firm, but soft due to their natural size. Her throat seemed endless as she took him deeper with each bob of her head.

"Lay on the bed, please," Layla said in a breathless whisper. To this, Scott undressed fully and laid back. What happened next was yet another new experience for him.

Layla put his hand on the back of her head and said, "I want you to use my mouth, I wont tell you to stop..." This sent Scott into a primal rage of ecstasy. He began to work Layla's head on his cock and was surprised to hear her cries of joy each time he pushed her further. Just when he thought he might be going too far, he lifted Jayla's head and asked, "are you enjoying yourself, Layla?"

"Yes sir, I am. I just want you to go harder, I want to be your fuck toy," Jayla assured.

For the next fifteen minutes Scott held Layla's head and fucked his stress away. He had never experienced such power over a woman and her enjoy it, let alone beg for it. The harder he fucked, the more she felt safe.

Scott could feel his orgasm reaching the point of no return. He paused and asked, "where do you want this load?" To this, Layla longingly said, "wherever is going to please you, sir."

"Get up and get on your knees," Scott said directly. Quickly, Layla was on the floor next to the bed, on her knees, looking lost without his cock. Scott stood over her, traced her lips with finger, and brought his cock back to the warmth of her throat. He pump mercilessly until he couldn't hold back anymore. Bringing his cock out, he pushes her pretty face back and began shooting rope after rope across Jayla's pretty face. With each throbbing pump of cum, Scott felt his soul swell. He didn't realize just how much he needed this, Jayla, this goddess of pleasure.

When the lasr drop of cum left his cock, Scott found himself staring at the beautiful contrast of his white cum across Jayla's dark chocolate skin. "Mmm fuck, Jayla. I don't know what was better, the way you devoured my cock or seeing your pretty face covered in my cum. I'm very grateful for both."

"Why don't you wait and decide after round two...or three?" Jayla said slyly.

"Oh?? You're not finished with me, yet?" Scott teased.

"Not hardly," Jayla said as she lightly stroked Scott's still swelled cock.

She walked to the bathroom and washed up. Coming back to bed, she climbed in and asked, "do you need me to leave? I totally understand, I wouldn't want to intrude."

Putting his arm around her, Scott said, "Jayla, I'd be happy to have you stay; besides, I haven't even got to kiss those lovely lips, yet."

The look Jayla gave him as she brought her face to his spoke volumes. Scott didn't know what kind of dudes was out there in college, but apparently one who treated a girl with respect was few and far between. The two kissed, Scott pulled her close, squeezing her round ass, and they settled in.

Scott wasn't asleep for more than an hour when he woke to the warmth of Jayla's mouth. He was sleeping so hard, he didn't feel her position herself between his legs before taking him in her mouth. "Is it time for round two?" he teased as he lifted the covers.

"Mmmhmm," Jayla moaned without missing a beat.

2:48 AM. "This is going to be a long night full of pleasure," Scott thought as he spread his thighs wide and brought Jayla further onto his cock.