Our Bath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I lifted my butt and let it drop back down onto Lee's lap with a small splash, letting my cock flick down over my friend's. I did it again, bouncing my butt on his lap. Lee suddenly grabbed my ass in his hands, and all of the sudden he was helping me. My hips kept bouncing, and soon there was a loud slapping sound as my butt clapped up and down against the water and his thighs. My dick kept dragging up and down against Lee's cock as I bounced, but now I was fucking riding him.

My balls began slapping against the base of his dick, but I couldn't stop. It felt too good. I knew I was riding my friend cowgirl, and that he was smacking my butt, but I couldn't stop. I was letting out girly moans now, my voice echoing around the bathroom louder and louder.

"S-say I'm your daddy!" Lee growled breathlessly. "Say it again!"

"Nngh! Mmn! Y-you're—you're m-my daddy, Lee! I'm your slut! I'm your slut! F-fuck! Fuck me, daddy!" I didn't know what I was saying. I was babbling in little shrieks. All I could feel was incredible pleasure building in my dick as it chafed against Lee's. This was so fucking gay, wasn't it? "Mmn! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Lee! Lee!"

"I'm gonna cum."

"Nngh! Lee!"

I ground my dick down against his, and we both came. Semen blasted in thick white jets from Lee's cock up into the air, and I winced as I felt hot strings of his cum flick onto my lips. It rained back down onto my dick, burying beneath with his hot, bubbling load. Several more spurts shot up from his dick, covering my stomach in the same hot, sticky semen. I barely noticed. Shuddering waves of pleasure were washing over me, and I had to stick my fingers in my mouth and suck on them to stop from screaming my friend's name again as I orgasmed.

I started to come down, but every time Lee's cock throbbed I came a little bit more and had to bite down with a moan of pain. He was groaning, and I couldn't stop the whimpers even as I returned to myself.

"Nngahh. Ahnn."

I was heaving for breath. My buttcheeks settled down onto Lee's hot lap and I began to slip down against his chest. I couldn't help from pressing my forehead into his sweaty pecs so that I could catch my breath. I couldn't believe how good I felt. I was trembling with pleasure.

"F-fuck, you came hard," Lee murmured. "What was all that screaming?"

"Mmn. I... I don't know. S-sorry." I moistened my lips and realized I was tasting his hot, salty semen on them. I quivered involuntarily. Fuck, I was tasting his cum. I looked down at my belly and saw semen all over it. I was covered in his cum, wasn't I? I didn't know where mine was.

"That's... that's more like it," Lee said hoarsely. "Are you yourself again?"

"Mm. Mm-hm," I managed weakly.

Of course I wasn't. The reality of what had just happened was sinking in. I'd just cum from rubbing my cock against another boy's. It was so fucking gay, as much as I tried not to think that. And all the stuff I'd said... and all I'd been thinking about when I'd cum was Lee.

Lee's hand was still resting on my butt with a comforting grip. I thought I felt him give my buttcheek a rub as he grunted, "Alright, then. This was... this was good. Don't we know a lot more about each other now?"

I glanced up in shame and met his gaze. "Um, okay. If that's what you... what you want to call it, Lee."

"Daddy."

I blushed. "S-sure. Daddy."

"But I still have to get to work, don't I?" Lee remembered suddenly, a faint grin on his lips. "I'd like you to learn a bit more about yourself, dude, but I really have to head out. I'm late as it is."

I didn't know what this fucking bath had all been for, then, if he was going to be late to work anyway. Was making me get us both off worth it?! "F-fine," I uttered.

Lee gave me a shrewd look. "You know what that means? It means this isn't over, buddy. You think good and hard about this, and you know we'll have to get together again next week."

Fuck. No more ignoring it this time. This was fucking sex, and I would be forced to remember it every moment until I saw him again. I was in for a rough week, and who knew what Lee had in store for me next time we were together...

To be continued...

12