Our Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee's other hand left my hip and went to my jawline. A finger played with my lips, tugging at them. "Got room for any more in there?" He hissed into my ear. And then his fingers began forcing their way past mine into my mouth.

I couldn't help my soft, glossy lips from parting for him. I felt his fingers graze my tongue, and then press against the inside of my cheek. One of them wrapped around the pointer finger I had in there. I shuddered with the sensation, and let out a moan through our fingers.

Lee was toying with me, playing with my tongue. I began sucking his fingers before I even knew what I was doing. Small, wet noises trickled through the hubbub of the stands just around us. "Mmngh. Mmgh."

"Yeah, suck them like that," Lee encouraged me softly, grinding his pelvis into my butt. "I want your mouth ready."

My eyes widened. Of course he was going to make me suck his dick. He'd been teasing me with the idea for weeks. And I... I had thought about it many times. Sometimes I'd gotten off to just that idea--just pleasuring him. Seeing him bite his lip as he watched me service his cock, watching him look down at me as I submitted to him.

My heart was hammering in my chest. Should I ask him for it? Should I beg him? His fingers were rubbing over my tongue and I was rolling it to lick all over them as much as I could, desperate to taste his skin. I couldn't speak like this.

But Lee was more focused than I was. His fingers dragged from my lips and took a moment to trace my saliva down my neck before he laughed quietly, "Well? What do you think, dude? Is it ready?"

"Mmn! Mm-hm. It is. Lee, I... I want to do it. Suck you," I got out, stumbling feverishly over my words. "I'll do it, okay?"

"You're so pushy," Lee laughed into the darkness. "But you're persuasive." He applied pressure to my body and my knees gave out. I slid onto the grass and struggled to turn around to face him, my robes tangling around me. Enough of that--I fought them off of me, eager to get some relief from the heat of my trembling body.

Lee stood in front of the way back towards the parking lot, and I hoped dearly that the strips of light didn't illuminate our forms to any passersby. I was kneeling before him now. His gaze was burning down into me, his black hair curling wildly around his handsome face. His eyes were full of lust.

I bit my lip, staring with wide eyes as he slowly unzipped his jeans and worked them down, catching the waistband of his briefs as well. Veins pulsed as they descended from his jutting pelvic bones, and black hairs began springing out of his briefs as his pants came down. My heart beat faster.

Lee's penis flopped out of his briefs and swung into the strips of light coming through the bleachers.

"Mmnngh." I whimpered.

Fuck, his cock was so enormous. It was visibly throbbing, too. He was so close now, stepping forward so that his penis jostled mere inches from my face. My eyelids fluttered as a wave of powerful musk suddenly hit me, overpowering my senses. But I could see the veins that wound around his thick, tan girth pulsing as he grew. His balls were swollen like he was overdue to release them. How bad did Lee need to get off?

It was too much, kneeling before my best friend's cock like this. I shrunk down below him, feeling my heart thundering in my ears. I was panting. I was pathetic compared to him. This man was about to dominate me, make me his slut. I couldn't help letting out little weak moans.

"Are you going to suck it or not?" Lee queried, a slight smile on his lips.

"I'll suck it," I blurted instantly. "I want to suck it, okay? Please, daddy."

He lifted his dick and sent it slapping across my face. I flinched. It was so heavy. God, it was like it was made of iron. Lee slapped his cock on my face a few more times, its weight thudding against my eye, my nose, my mouth. I let him abuse me, chewing on my lip now to stop myself from sticking out my tongue for him. Fuck, I was getting addicted to this feeling, his dick pounding on my girly face like this. I must have looked so weak and slutty just then, I knew it.

"F-fuck," I mumbled. "Please?"

"Fine," Lee allowed, dragging his penis across my lips now.

I could taste him. He kept stroking his dick across my mouth, and eventually applied slight pressure. My lips instantly parted, and he popped the head of his dick through them. It slipped out, and he popped it in again. My tongue darted out, desperate to catch more of him. I tasted a tang of sweat. His sweat.

A drop of precum beaded on the tip of Lee's penis, and he pushed it into my lips, applying a sweet gloss to lubricate my mouth. I shuddered. And then his head popped in once more, except this time Lee flexed his pelvis into me and his dick began to push further. It crammed against my tongue, filling up my hot, wet mouth and then forcing insistently against the back of my throat. I gagged on his cock, and then again.

Fuck, he was too big. His girth was crushing my tongue beneath it, and all I could taste was the sweaty, musky skin of his raw penis burning hot against my tastebuds. His cock throbbed in my mouth, and I gagged again. Tears welled back up.

"You're doing good," Lee insisted quietly. "Keep taking it. That's it."

He ground against me, and I felt my throat begin to cave. The thick head of his penis forced its way further, pushing my throat inexorably open. Pubic hairs brushed my nose. The only sounds I could make were wet gurgles as I sucked in air through my nose before he cut off my airway completely. My hands reached up and grabbed Lee's bare butt. His butt was too thick and muscular for my hands to cover much, but my fingers dug into his warm skin like I'd desperately wanted to do all the time ever since I'd first seen his ass in my bathroom.

"Fuck," Lee uttered. He seized a fistful of my hair, and all of the sudden he was pushing my head towards his body, guiding it along the length of his enormous dick bit by bit.

I let out a muffled sound which was soon choked off as his cock forced the rest of the way into my throat. My nose and eyes crushed into his pubic hair and then against his hot skin. Lee was letting out groans that I could feel vibrating through his body into me. Stars danced in the blackness of my eyelids. I couldn't breathe.

And then he pulled back, and there was a loud popping noise as he left a vacuum in my throat and his entire cock slipped from my lips. I let out a desperate gasp of air. Great strings of saliva glittered into the light, connecting his wet penis and my trembling lips. Several broke against my neck, but Lee had an idea for the others--he pressed his cock against my face once more, dragging my own saliva across my face.

"That's it," he hissed.

I was panting for air, but my reprieve was short-lived. Lee slapped his cock against my lips once more, and then grabbed my hair to force my head forward. His penis thrust back through my lips and it was all I could do to wrap my tongue around the bottom of his cock to avoid my teeth from catching him. Lee was inexorable--he went for my throat again.

His cock crammed against my throat, then pulled back. Then he firmly thrust again. I whimpered into him, but he was quickly starting to build a rhythm. Soon his penis was pumping back and forth in my mouth, sliding against my tongue over and over until I forgot any other taste but my best friend's dick. Every time his cock crushed against my throat I think I gagged slightly, but I was starting to like it.

Wet gargles leaked into my ears, but I could ignore them for the sounds of pleasure that Lee was making. He was letting out soft snarls into the darkness and gripping my hair tighter as he fucked my face. His balls began to slap against my chin and throat, and I could feel his butt cheeks jiggle through my fingers each time his pelvis bumped against my head.

My dick was twitching painfully, and I couldn't help squeezing it as I struggled to keep up and suck my friend's penis. Lee was fucking my mouth all on his own, but I wanted so badly to get him off just then. I was his slut--I had to get him off.

Lee's cock began throbbing more and more powerfully. His breaths came shorter, more ragged. "Yes, yes," he let out with strained snarls. "Like that, you little slut. Fuck! I'm... I'm cumming soon."

Fuck yes, baby, I found myself thinking. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth. Cum on my face. Make me your slut. In a desperate, slutty haze I dragged my tongue more and more feverishly along the base of his cock. I needed him to get off because of me.

Without warning, Lee's dick began throbbing, pumping. I felt semen begin to gush into my throat, filling up my airway. "Mmnggh!"

Lee pulled back, hissing as his cock swung out into the light. Ropes of cum were still shooting out of it, and they began lancing across my face. I blinked as string after string of Lee's semen draped over my eyes and mouth, and I choked as his cum bubbled up in my throat. I swallowed as best as I could, feeling warm loads of him slide into my body even as the last strands of the stuff laced their way down onto my hair.

I was panting for air, my fingers still holding onto Lee's butt for dear life. Lee was gasping as well, his muscular chest rising and falling rapidly and his dark eyes roving over my face. There was a glitter of sweat on his body. Meanwhile I was covered in Lee's semen, and I struggled to swallow a few more gulps of his cum as he watched me.

"How was that?" He breathed in a husky voice I'd only heard from him after an orgasm.

"Mmn. Ngh. It was good. I... thank you," I whispered, unable to think of anything else to say. Great. I was thanking him for cumming all over my face again.

"I thought you might like that," he replied. "I needed it, too. I told you... that I need you to start taking care of it."

"I want to," I murmured. "I want to take care of it."

"So? Are you going to ask me to be your boyfriend?" He pulled my hair back to bare my face to the light, inspect me like a suspect.

I bit my lip. He was staring down at me, his cock glistening with my saliva. It was still pretty erect, hanging close enough to my face to slap me again. And I wanted it. I wanted his cock to slap my face. I wanted him to spank me. "I don't know," I got out. "You haven't made me yet." God, I was such a horny imp. I was fucking begging for him to force it out of me.

Lee's lip curled. "You're such a slut, dude. You still want it that bad?"

"N-no, that's not what I said." But it was what I meant.

"Lucky for you, I'm patient," he told me, and gave me a push backwards.

I fell back onto the grass with a yelp, but Lee was already on his knees and clambering over top of me. His fingers flicked the button of my pants open, and my zipper was next.

"What are you doing?" I demanded shrilly, but I knew damn well.

"Turn over," he ordered me, seizing my body and flipping me like a doll.

"Nggh! Lee!" My shaky limbs struggled to put up some resistance, but Lee was fighting my pants down. He grabbed my silky briefs as well, easily yanking them over my butt and onto my thighs. "Fuck!" From fearful looks back I saw that my pale butt was completely exposed in the light, jiggling as my body jostled beneath Lee.

"Fuck, this ass," he muttered as one hand kept my chest pinned against the ground. His free hand grabbed my butt cheek, and I flinched and let out a girly whimper. Lee began groping my naked butt, his fingers dragging up and down, his hands clenching and pulling. I was wriggling uncontrollably as he molested me, my hips thrusting up and down against the grass beneath me.

Then Lee slapped my butt. There was a smack, and I had to bite down not to scream. What was he doing?! There were people right above us! But Lee didn't care. He spanked my butt again, and I thrashed against the ground.

"Say you want to be spanked," he suggested. "Say you want it."

"I want to be spanked," I got out instantly, unable to stop myself. "Spank me, daddy! Spank me!"

Lee slapped my ass again, and then gave it another few slaps for good measure. I moaned, dragging a hand across my face and the semen that glossed it. Lee really seemed to like spanking me, too, because he demanded I say more dirty things as he smacked my ass. I began mumbling nonsense and hoped no one above could hear it.

"Slap my ass, daddy. Spank me. I'm your slut. I'm your bitch. Dominate me."

"That's it." Lee finally stopped to squeeze my butt some more, and now he was using two hands. I was such a wreck that I couldn't get free anyway, so his powerful hands dug into my ass and spread me over and over.

My back was arched so I knew that he could see my butthole stretching as he abused my butt, but that just made me more excited and worked up. This was what I'd imagined every time I took pictures of me on my stomach with my butt up in the air for him. I'd wanted Lee to slap it and dominate my body just like this.

"You have such a slutty, girly body," Lee was whispering. "You're so hot. I think I can go again, with your ass looking like this."

My heart was pounding in my ears, but I couldn't believe what I'd heard. "I'm hot?" I whimpered into the grass.

"You're so much hotter than any girl I've seen. Your butt is perfect. Mmm." Lee was groping me, and his fingers were brushing across my butthole now. "Yeah, I can go again."

I felt butterflies in my stomach. How could he say that to me now? With me in a position like this? He was really going to make me his, wasn't he?

"Well, do you want me to?" Lee was asking.

I knew there were people right above us. I knew that some of them might have heard us by now, especially with Lee spanking me so loud. I didn't care. I wanted him. I needed him. "Yes, yes," I squeaked. "I want you to fuck me, Lee. Please. Fuck me."

I could feel his warm cock brushing against my butt now, still wet as it glided along the smooth skin of my butt cheek. The head of his penis dragged down my buttcrack, bumping against my butthole. I let out a whimper. My asshole was throbbing now. I pushed back against Lee, felt his hard cock drag against me again. God, he was fully hard again so fast. Did he like my ass that much? Or was it hearing me beg him for it?

"Are you sure? Remember, I haven't heard from you in a few days," Lee was murmuring. "I can't tell if you're being serious."

"Yesss," I whined pitifully. "C'monn, I'm sorry. Please, I want you to fuck me. I want your cock in me, Lee. Please."

His penis was bumping into my butthole repeatedly as he rocked back and forth on his haunches. "Are you sure? You might start saying things when I'm inside you that I won't let you go back on."

He was talking about our little bet. I wasn't worried about that now. I just wanted to feel his dick drive into me. "I'm sure! I'll say whatever you want! Just fucking stick it in, please!"

"So impatient," Lee hissed, but I could hear him lubricating his penis. He was ready for this. Of course he was, this stupid, cocky--

"Aahhnn!"

Lee had pushed the head of his dick into me. My tongue curled against the roof of my mouth at the sensation of him entering. How had I forgotten this? He kept going, too, slowly pushing forward with his pelvis and sending his dick grinding further and further into my butthole. It burned, but as his huge, hot dick pushed more and more of me open I felt twinges of pleasure begin to dance around within me.

"Aahn! Ahn!" I was letting out girly whimpers, unable to stop myself. I was clamping down on his dick over and over even though I knew that I should try and relax to take him. But I couldn't relax. I'd been fantasizing about this moment ever since he'd fucked me for the first time a few weeks ago.

"Ugh, I forgot how tight you are," Lee snarled. He grabbed my hips and dragged my body back onto his cock, sending the rest of its gigantic length bursting into me. I felt the bottom of his cock crush against my prostrate.

My stomach swooped, and my eyes rolled back. Pleasure washed over me, and all of the sudden I came. "Mmmmmnn!!" My body convulsed and I felt small spurts of semen leak out of my dick onto my legs.

Clouds of ecstasy rolled back as quickly as they'd come, and I was left trembling, with my butthole still attempting to close but only managing to squeeze against the base of my best friend's penis. "F-fuck," I gasped.

Lee was grinding his dick back and forth in me. "Did you just cum on yourself?"

"S-sorry," I breathed.

"You like my cock in you that much, huh? You didn't last ten seconds."

"I do. I do. I like it."

Lee drew back, then slid into me again. I moaned and buried my head in the grass. Oh god, he was really fucking me again. I was getting fucked in the ass by my best friend. Lee's penis drove slowly in and out of me, making my stomach lurch each time he moved. He was grunting as he moved, and his hands tightened on my hips. Was he going to start pounding harder soon?

"Do you like it?" He demanded.

"I like it," I mumbled. "Fuck me, daddy. Ngh. Fuck."

I couldn't believe I was getting fucked by a guy again. I'd just orgasmed with my butt, too. It was probably too late to ever go back to being straight after starting to ejaculate from a guy's dick grinding inside of me. But even as Lee plowed me, I could start to feel the pleasure building back up. I might even cum again because the sensation of it was so powerful.

"Do you like me?" Lee went further.

"Nngh! I... I do. I like you, Lee." Fuck, what was I saying?

Lee began to move his hips faster, and suddenly I could feel his stomach on my back as he leaned down over me. His head pushed into mine, and his arms tightened around my shoulders.

"Oh, f-fuck!" I shrieked and his weight pushed down onto me. His hips were still moving, except now his cock was driving deeper and deeper with each thrust. This was different than taking it from the side like before. Lee's weight was plunging his entire dick down into my body, crushing against my prostrate over and over as he moved.

His hairy thighs pushed against the back of my thighs. There were loud slapping noises now as his groin struck my soft butt, and then I could start to feel his heavy balls begin smacking against the back of mine. Lee was pounding hard now, and I felt his biceps flex against my shoulders. His breath was hot on my neck as he buried his head against me and snarled.

I was moaning and whimpering uncontrollably as he fucked me. Lee began to breathe raggedly against my jaw. "Well?" He grunted. "Are you... are you going to beg me?"

"Nngh! Lee! Fuck!" I couldn't believe he was doing this. But all I wanted as he railed my ass was to submit to him. "I'll do it! I'll be y-your boyfriend!"

"Beg me," he insisted, driving his cock down against my body and sending my hips slamming into the grass over and over. The sensation of his penis popping deep into my body and out again at this rate was indescribably pleasurable.

Ecstasy was playing at the corners of my mind now. "Mmngh! Be my boyfriend!" I gasped pathetically. "Please be my boyfriend! I'm begging you, Lee! Please!"

"Ugh. Fuck yes," he growled into me as his penis repeatedly crushed against my prostrate.

I couldn't take it anymore and turned my head, finding Lee's face right there. I kissed him.

Lee kissed me back in a sloppy kiss since our bodies were moving with his thrusts. I felt his wet tongue enter my lips and I started French kissing him immediately, using my tongue to service his. I was moaning into his mouth as he punished my ass harder and harder with loud clapping noises. He was growling back into my mouth, his deep, masculine noises drowning out my weak, feminine whimpers.

"Mmmn. Mmn. Fuck me, Lee," I whispered into his lips as we kissed. "Fuck me," I begged. "Mmn. Mnn."

"What else?" He snarled back, one arm tightening around my neck as he fucked me.