Our Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmn. I-I love you."

Oh, fuck. What was I saying? Why had I said that? I couldn't think straight enough to puzzle it out, because as soon as the words had left my lips I started to cum again. My body shook like a leaf as pleasure overtook my mind, and I felt little strings of cum leaking out of me.

"Ah, fuck," Lee was growling. "Fuck, that's so hot. I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me, daddy," I pleaded with him, my whimper coming as if from far away though the haze of my orgasm. "Violate me. Nngh."

"Ugh! I'm cumming," he gasped, as if that wasn't obvious the moment his penis began to throb powerfully within the deepest parts of me.

Hot semen immediately began pumping into my butt, load after load of it spurting into my ass as Lee pushed his body down against mine and his cock deeper into me to remain in the ecstasy of his orgasm longer. "Ugh!" he growled again, squeezing me tight.

All I could do was let out a whimper and clutch onto his muscular arm with my eyes clamped shut as my best friend ejaculated inside of me. His balls were crammed against the back of mine and they throbbed with each pump of semen, forcing out everything they had to fill me up. The haze of pleasure was still rolling around in my head, and all I could think about was getting completely violated by him.

This stupid guy that I was probably in love with was cumming inside of me. He was completely dominating me, and I knew that I loved that more than anything. This was all I wanted.

After nearly thirty seconds of his cock pumping sperm into my butt, Lee began to slump down onto my body. He was heavy as lead, but his warm weight was somehow pleasurable as his groin ground downwards into my jiggly ass and his chest pushed me against the ground. I could feel sweat drops rolling down from his bare skin onto my own slick body. We were drenched.

Lee's breathing was ragged right next to my ear. "Fuck, you're so good," he muttered through short, harsh draws of air. "Ugh."

"Y-you're so good, Lee," I mumbled back. "I love you. I love you."

Somehow saying it when he was fucking me was like breaking a seal, and now I couldn't stop myself from blurting it like an idiot. I'd probably wanted to admit it for so long without knowing. I'm sure I'd wanted to say it earlier.

"You weren't lying about begging me to be your boyfriend?" Lee panted in my ear. "You're not going to take it back? Hm?" He suggested, seeming to already know the answer.

"Nngh, No. No, I won't," I moaned. I could still feel his penis inside me, its hot girth stretching me open. Probably still leaking his cum into my body. I was clutching my belly, feeling warm from all of his semen that he had ejaculated into me. I was totally his. "I love you, okay? Nngh." I couldn't manage the "asshole" that I wanted to add, knowing that I had already completely submitted to him.

"Finally honest with yourself," Lee murmured teasingly. "I had to fuck the honesty out of you."

"Mmmn. You did," I admitted. I turned my face towards his, bit my lip.

I saw his teeth gleam in the dark with a smile. "Fine." He took my jaw and kissed me again, letting his tongue run along mine and his moist lips mash at my lips. I moaned, closing my eyes and letting myself bathe once more in the sensation of kissing a man with his dick inside me.

We must have kissed for several minutes. The sounds of the crowd around us were a dull jumble that I'd long since forgotten to care about. All I knew was Lee on top of me, his weight baring down upon me as his tongue explored my mouth.

I'd gotten him off with my ass. Lee had told me I was good. Through the post-orgasm haze of satisfaction that was somehow the most exciting thing to me.

Eventually Lee pulled away with a smack, strands of his saliva leaking from my tongue. "Fuck, that's hot," he breathed. "You're so into me."

"Yeah," I mumbled, looking back down at the grass in front of me.

"Hold still, okay? I'm going to come out."

I nodded but it was still a shock when Lee grunted and slid his cock out of my butt. I let out a squeak and crumpled against the ground, shaking. I was in a heap, my throbbing butthole winking in the air and beginning to leak out semen as I tried to collect myself. I was a wreck, of course--my robes and clothes were a disheveled mess around me and I was covered in Lee's cum.

My surroundings were coming back to me, and I shot a glance at the bleachers above us. I could make out legs shifting in the rows of stands, but thankfully no faces peering down at us through the gloom. Whether we'd been heard or not, I didn't know. At one point I'd been letting out little shrieks as Lee had fucked me, so I had to think someone had heard us. But maybe they had the sense not to meddle.

Graduation was still going on, but there was no way I was making out there anymore. I guess there was no rush. This was just about me and Lee.

My best friend was sitting back on his haunches in the grass next to me, his chest still rising and falling with shaky breaths. His big cock was resting against his leg, moist and still twitching slightly. He was drenched in so much sweat that his white shirt was see-through. Fuck, he was so hot. He was gorgeous.

"I lost the bet," I blurted. Lee looked at me quizzically. "I begged you to be my boyfriend, remember?" I reminded him.

"Yeah, I remember. You said 'I love you' too, dude."

"I know!" I replied shrilly. "Forget about that now, okay? I'm asking if we're... if we're together now. Like officially. You wanted it too right?" I bit my lip, hoping my desperation came across. I didn't want to miss my chance with him, not after admitting how I felt about him. I didn't want Lee to leave me for someone else, to move on. I wanted him.

Lee watched me for a moment, his dark eyes glittering between thick eyelashes and a slight grin growing in the strips of light coming through the bleachers. "Well, if you insist. We're together."

My eyelids fluttered as joy welled up within me. Oh god, it was actually happening. I was getting what I wanted.

"Fuck," I breathed, my mind spinning with the sudden urge to be honest about everything. I took hold of his knee. "Okay. Because... because I'm serious, I love you. I... think about you all the time. I think about you teasing me, your body, you fucking me... I want to be your boyfriend and get you off whenever you need it. I'm in love with you."

Lee's face shifted with surprise. "Are you serious? You're not still horny, are you?"

"No! I mean it. Trust me, okay? I'm sorry that I'm always lying to you about how I feel. I was being crazy. I mean it this time."

"Okay, dude," he replied at last, seeming amused with me. "I'll trust you. I want to be your boyfriend, too. I feel like it's okay for you to be all girly if you've got me around. I like you. I like your body. I wouldn't have been pushing you to admit you want me all this time if I didn't."

Ugh, hearing this made me want him even more. This asshole could be charming, too. "So what, you're going to be the guy for us?" I huffed, acting offended but really just wanting to hear more of it from him. "I'm going to be all submissive, and you'll be this big manly man?"

"So you don't have to force yourself to," Lee explained with a grin. "You can be yourself and beg me to fuck you, right? And I can take care of you."

I couldn't decide whether I wanted him to take care of me or fuck me again. "Ugh, why do I actually like the sound of that?" I questioned, burying my face in my hands. "Why are you such a stupid tough guy?"

"I can't help it," he laughed. "But you seem to like it."

"I do," I muttered. But I knew I was thrilled by all of this. I didn't know if I'd ever felt this happy before.

"And hey, you need a place soon, right? I can help with that too."

My eyes widened. Lee remembered my living predicament, which I'd mentioned in the past several times before getting distracted by texting him dirty stuff. "Lee, what are you saying?"

"Move in with me. If you're going to be my boyfriend and want to get me off whenever I need it, you'll need to be around. We can live together."

I squirmed, feeling hot again. "And what? We'll just... sleep together in your bed? Do it every night?"

Lee's lip curled with a sly smirk. "You're cute if you think we'll just do it once a night. There's no way I'm not going to get addicted to plowing your ass and cumming inside you whenever I want. Especially if you're going to be teasing me with that body or making little noises all the time."

"F-fuck," was all I got out. The thought of it was making my head spin. It actually sounded incredible. I'd get to see him all the time. I'd have this big, hot dude around to rely on and confide in. To fuck me. We'd really be together.

"So? Roommates?" Lee's eyebrow arched as he gave me an expectant look.

"Y-yes," I let out. "Yes, I want it. I want you to fuck me every day, too. Whenever you want. Just... stay with me."

"What do you take me for?" He got out with feigned indignation. "I'm your boyfriend, right? Your man."

"Yeah, I know, manly man." I wiped wet hair out of my eyes, trying not to meet his gaze because of the intensity of the thrills I was feeling in my stomach.

"You're acting like I don't want you," Lee said. "I told you how I felt. I want you to be my boyfriend and live with me. Let's give this a shot, okay?"

"Okay," I answered shakily. "Fine! We can give it our best."

"C'mere," he suggested, and I took it as all the chance I needed to reach up to kiss him again.

"Mmn. Ngh," I moaned into his lips. I was kissing my boyfriend. Lee was my boyfriend. I was about to be totally his when we moved in together, too. Fuck, I really loved this idiot. "Mmmmn. I can't--mn--I can't believe I let you ruin my graduation," I mumbled through kisses.

Lee pulled back in alarm, glancing around at the bleachers. "Oh yeah. Wait, aren't you late?"

I let out a titter of amusement. "You just now noticed? Something tells me you didn't come here just to see me graduate."

Lee shook his head as if disappointed in himself. "Yeah, alright, maybe! But that's not great, is it? Your parents are going to be wondering where you are."

"Oh," I gasped. "Yeah, they will be. And all of my clothes are destroyed. Fuck..."

Lee waved his hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it, babe. I can take you back to my place and you can shower and clean your clothes. We can probably make it back in time to meet up with your parents later so they don't worry about you."

I felt really excited that he'd called me "babe" but I remembered to give him some trouble. "Your place?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Our place, you mean?" I asked, trying to be funny.

"Well, maybe when you move in." He smirked. "For now it's just mine, and you'll follow my rules."

I blushed. "You have rules about me using your shower?"

"That I get to keep an eye on things. I'll need to be in the shower too. But then I remember that you like to share, right?"

My mouth popped open, and then I had to close it because I didn't really have a comeback. He was thinking about doing it again, wasn't he? He really was insatiable! Of course, now that I was thinking about it, I really wanted him to rail me in his shower too. If we went back to his place now, with me officially being his boyfriend and after I'd said all that stuff... there was no way we weren't having sex again. I'd make him fuck me if I had to. Fuck, now I really wanted it.

"If you want, Lee," I managed weakly. "But hey, um, if you were thinking about doing anything else... well, I don't know if we'll be able to make it back here in time."

Lee's gaze met mine, a little sparkle glittering in the dark.

"Wanna bet?"

The End.