Our Best

Story Info
I have to make a final decision about my friend.
9.8k words
4.88
8.4k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drone of so many voices filled the air that it morphed into something like the hum of industrial machinery. The evening was warm, but with a bit of merciful breeze to keep the air from becoming too stagnant. That would be key later when I'd be sandwiched miserably between hundreds of bodies.

I struggled into my heavy graduation robes, hoping they wouldn't stifle the breeze too much as they became a shroud over my white dress shirt. There were dozens of graduates filtering past through the parking lot, heading for the school's football field where we'd hopefully get this over with.

I adjusted my tie uncomfortably. I'd never liked the stupid things. I preferred to wear things like soft and silky comfy clothes, something that my best friend Lee always told me was "girly." He'd always looked better in nice clothes, with his muscular frame filling out dress shirts like he was a model on the few occasions that he bothered to dress up.

But this was a rite of passage, I supposed. And besides, graduation couldn't have come soon enough. Even though I was nervous to be striking out on my own, I was excited to be done with school and get my own job. I hadn't really figured out my living situation yet, and my parents said they could only let me stay with them until the end of the summer. My dad had even insisted I start paying rent when I graduated, too. I had to find my own place, and that was easier said than done.

Before I knew it, I was worrying about it again. I squinted into the wind, gears churning in my head. Lee already had his own place, a good job, and seemed to be doing well money-wise, but I was about to be a poor, struggling graduate in comparison. Not only was he totally hot and irresistible and would have no trouble dating, he was in a good spot in life too. How was this guy always ahead of me at things?

"Honey, what's wrong?" My mother asked from the other side of the car trunk. "You look grumpy all of the sudden."

"I'm not grumpy," I griped. "Just ready to get this over with."

"You sure? You're not still worrying about this summer, are you?" She asked as she handed me my graduation cap.

I sighed. Was I that obvious? "It just popped into my head for a second. I'll be fine."

"I wish you wouldn't worry so much about it! You're smart and handsome and will have no trouble finding a job and an apartment." This was typical mom stuff, but it didn't hurt.

"I wouldn't know where to start, and besides it's not like I have a ton of friends outside of school. I'm excited to be done with school--I'm just not looking forward to this next part, okay?"

My mother put her hand to her chin the way she did when she was about to talk my dad into something. "You know, honey... you could move in with Lee."

I froze mid-way through adjusting my cap, my eyes wide in the reflection of the car window. "What?"

"He's your best friend, and he already has a place, right? Why not see if he'd be willing to share the space with you?"

My "best friend." I'm not sure that accurately described Lee anymore. Sure, we had been friends. I'd try and compete with him even though he was hotter and stronger and manlier than me. I'd always felt jealous of him, getting all sorts of thoughts mixed up when it came to wanting his body and liking his body.

Over the past two months, however, my feelings for him had gone from jealousy and competitiveness to outright burning lust and obsession. It was hard for me to lie to myself anymore about how attracted I was to that fucking asshole.

First I'd made a stupid bet and had to sit on Lee's lap and grind on him, staying weird gay stuff to him, and the next thing I knew things had gotten out of control. I'd taken a bath with him and let him spank me and cum on me. Then I'd sucked his cock in my backyard, and eventually I'd let him fuck me in the ass in my own bed. Every step of the way I was Lee's bitch, and for some reason that made me like it more.

Now I thought about sex with Lee constantly. Almost every night I jerked off to the memory of him plowing me, making me moan and whimper into his lips as his dick drove deeper and deeper into my asshole until he was shooting loads of his hot semen inside me. He was so hot. I loved the memory of sex with him.

But I was scared. I was too fucking scared to admit that I was gay and wanted Lee--to admit how I really felt about him, that I wanted to be his. That I wanted a relationship with him. That he'd become the focus of my thoughts and feelings to such a point that I couldn't see myself with anyone else. More than that, I was scared to let go of any attachment I had left to being a manly man and competing with Lee as a guy. If I became his boyfriend and started letting him rail my butt every night, I couldn't go back.

And so even though he'd been pestering to me to officially date each other, to be his boyfriend, I kept telling him I needed time to think about it. Even when he sent me pic after pic of his nude body, his muscular butt, his thick, veiny cock resting comfortably against his thick leg, as if bribing me to say yes, I told him I'd make up my mind after graduation.

I mean, yes, I masturbated to pretty much every pic I'd gotten from him, and yes he'd convinced my stupid slutty ass to take nude pics and send them back--usually of my butt in submissive poses that just made me all the more horny. Maybe he was getting to me, because I could almost feel myself weakening and wanting to beg him to make me his boyfriend. The fact that he seemed to be getting frustrated with me made me fantasize about his jaw tightening, his strong hands grabbing my body and forcing me to the ground out of repressed lust.

It was so hot that I felt my heart beat a little faster. I almost forgot that my mother was waiting for me to reply so I hastily mumbled, "Move in with him? I couldn't do that to him, mom. He has his own stuff to worry about. Besides, he has a one bedroom."

"Like that's ever stopped boys your age," my mom tittered. "You would make it work. You two are really close."

I caught her gaze, feeling myself flush slightly. It had only been a few weeks ago that she'd walked in on us having sex in my bed. I hadn't gotten any indication that she'd realized that, but it still worried me all the time. What if she got other clues and started putting the pieces together? Would she find out?

"Y-yeah, of course," I answered her. "But it would still be weird, alright?"

My mother's eyes were dark and calm. "Honey, I want you to know I'm always supportive of you. I believe in you. And I know how much you care for Lee. I think you two can make it work."

My heart beat faster still. What was she saying? Was she still talking about living together? "What do you mean?" I got out, feeling nervous now. I mean, the moment she'd walked in on us that fateful night, I had been moaning and trembling with an orgasm. Did she know?!

"I have a lot of faith in you, okay?" she answered with a smile. "I think living together will probably be easier than you think."

Fuck, what was she talking about? I couldn't tell! My mind was spinning and my face was flushed with embarrassment. Did she know about Lee fucking me? About how I felt about him? There was no way, right?

"Hey, what's the hold up?" My dad's voice suddenly broke through my reverie. "I still have to move the car!"

"Yes, yes!" My mother answered. "Okay, are you all set, honey?"

"Yeah, totally," I managed, straightening my robes.

"Then you head in. We'll just park and find you afterwards, okay? Love you." My mother kissed my cheek and shut the car trunk with a thud.

I was in a daze as she got in the car and my parents embarked on their journey to find parking in this mess of people. My heart was still pounding as I made my way onto the grounds of the football field, oblivious to the bustle and chatter of other graduates around me.

I was probably being paranoid and crazy thinking that my mother might know. I thought I'd done a good job hiding it. Even when I was getting off to Lee and couldn't help moaning his name, I'd been biting my pillow so no one would hear it! More importantly, I'd gone so far as to resist sex with him since it had happened that first time a few weeks ago. And it had not been easy.

It had been the hardest thing I'd ever done, because more than anything I just wanted to get fucked in the ass by him again. And he was horny and sexting me all the time. I could get it if I wanted. At least, I was pretty sure. I hadn't heard from him in a couple days--since the last time I'd told him I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep doing it.

Maybe I'd made him angry and he was done with me. A little fear crept in at that thought. Surely he wouldn't be done with me, right? I mean, he was hot as fuck and could get anyone he wanted. And I'd never thought of him as gay, even as he'd ended up doing more and more sexual things with me.

Was I just a little phase of his? A tool for some short-term fun? I was his sex doll and he was just playing me by saying he wanted to be my boyfriend. It had been a ploy for more sex and since I hadn't done it with him again, he'd moved on already. Oh fuck, that hurt.

My eyes felt hot. I rubbed them, realizing the burning was probably from emotion. Shame welled up within me at my sudden weakness. What the fuck was wrong with me? Was I a girl? I'd almost teared up over the idea of Lee leaving me.

But I knew that my worry was genuine that I'd missed my chance to be his boyfriend. That idea had been playing around in my head constantly for weeks, nudging me to submit to him as I tried to put it off. If that possibility vanished, I realized I would be devastated. What would I even think about anymore?

My eyes were still burning as I rounded the bleachers with the roar of the crowd growing around me. Hundreds of robed graduates were filling their seats in the football field. I realized I was probably late, especially since the stands were loaded with onlookers. But when I wiped my eyes again, I was shocked to find moistness there.

For fuck's sake! I hurriedly retraced my steps back around the bleachers so that I could wipe my eyes out of sight, cursing my stupid girly emotions. They'd come on so suddenly, but there were actually tears there. At a time like this!

"What are you crying over?"

Oh, fuck.

It was Lee. He was trudging up from the direction of the parking lot, his hands in the pockets of his jeans and his muscular brown arms flexing against his white t-shirt as he moved. A few strands of black hair curled over his dark eyes and fluttered gently in the breeze.

"Well?" He demanded, a bit of a smirk playing on the corner of his lip.

"Nothing," I muttered, hastily wiping at my cheeks and wishing I wasn't such an open book. "What are you even doing here, Lee? Shouldn't you be working or something?"

"It's your graduation, dude," he snorted. "What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't show up?"

He reached me and I fought the urge to shrink back. A few veins wound around his forearms and he had that cocky fucking look in his eye like he had when we were competing at something and he was beating me. I knew that look well by this point.

Plus, he seemed bigger than I remembered. I'd been avoiding him for the last few weeks and now he seemed more large and dangerous than before. Someone who could grab me. Push me around.

"You haven't texted me, so I don't know," I got out, a shrill note creeping into my voice. Fuck, was that him that smelled so good? It was the same smell that had filled my bedroom a few weeks ago, in the most erotic moments of my life. I was getting little thrills in my stomach.

"You haven't texted me, dude," Lee shot back. "I was going to see if you were going to apologize after ghosting me like that."

I fidgeted with my hands, some of the anger slipping away from me. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I just didn't know what to say."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "You did before. The last time we talked you were begging to see my cock, telling me to call you so you could hear my voice as you got off--"

"Lee!" I blurted desperately, glancing around at the stragglers who were still passing close by us to climb into the bleachers. "Keep your fucking voice down!"

"It's loud here," he answered dismissively. He nodded to a pair of girls as they shuffled past, giving us wide-eyed looks. Fuck, they had probably heard this idiot! "And then after that, nothing from you. So you just plan to use me to get off and then ignore me, huh? Classy, dude."

My mouth popped open. "M-me? You're the one talking about using me for sex all the time!"

Lee's brow furrowed over his black eyes. "Only because you like it," he reminded me. "You're just to scared to get serious and answer my question."

Unconsciously I retreated, and I felt my back brush into the side of the bleachers. "What question?" I asked, playing dumb.

He rolled his eyes. "Please. Like I have to remind you."

"Maybe you do," I dodged. I was feeling hot, and I think my dick may have been a little hard as my eyes lanced up and down his abdomen and his jeans. I could see his abs pressed against his white shirt. He was so fucking muscular that they were popping through. My mind went back to sitting on his lap on my bed, massaging his abs. Kissing them. Kissing him. Fuck.

And could I kind of make out his package? No, not "kind of." There was a thickening that started at his zipper and curved out across the leg of his jeans. It wasn't an illusion, either--I remembered how big Lee's penis was. I'd jerked off to it so many times that it was practically burned into my mind. I'd needed that the times when I'd been too horny to make it through class and had to masturbate to him in the school bathroom.

Ughh, he was so hot. God, just being around him turned me on so much.

"I want you to say it," Lee was telling me, leaning his thick arm against the bleachers next to me head. "It seems like I have to make you face the issue or you won't make up your mind."

I looked up and met his eyes. My heart beat faster at meeting his intense gaze from so close. "All that stuff I said to you... it's just when I'm horny, a-and not thinking straight. So don't read too much into it."

He showed his teeth in a mirthless smile. "I can't believe you, dude! I thought you were finally being honest with yourself when we did it a few weeks ago. But here you are, still pretending."

A girl passed just behind Lee, and her eyebrows danced as her gaze roved over my face. I couldn't help blushing. Fuck, she had totally heard that. And then she'd done a little mental snapshot of me! Did I know her? Shit. Shit.

"Look, can't we go somewhere more private?" I asked Lee in a breathy little voice, involuntarily placing my hand on his chest.

His hand caught my slim wrist. "Not until I can make you start being honest with yourself again. Admitting what you want."

My legs were weak, like jelly. "Um, you can't make me do anything, okay?"

"Wanna bet?"

"What are you talking about?" I demanded in a shrill titter. I couldn't look at him. He was too close to trust myself.

"I bet I can make you ask me. I bet you'll beg me to be my boyfriend when I'm through with you."

I looked at him. I was too surprised to stop myself, and my eyes met his. "Mmfh," was all that came out when I tried to talk back. Oh god, did I want him to make me? I was getting so horny now. "Trying a bet again?" I whispered finally. "Isn't that getting old?"

"It's worked before," Lee smirked, drawing closer to me. I could feel his hot, minty breath on my face. Feel the heat radiating from his bulky form just inches from my body. "Don't you remember?"

My body was running away on its own, flushing my cheeks, making my cock stiffen against the front of my robes. It was like it was trying to prepare for sex. Fuck, stop! I bit my lip, trying to stay strong. "Yeah, I remember. I remember, okay?" My voice was a whimper by now.

"Do you remember calling me daddy? Saying you're my slut? Begging to suck my cock? Begging me to fuck you in the ass?"

I shivered and my eyelids fluttered. Like I could forget any of that. "Mm-hm."

"So? Do we have a bet or not?" Lee's jeans were pushing into my hard dick now. His pelvis applied just enough pressure that his stiff package began to bend my dick back towards me. I was throbbing but couldn't stand up to the pushing from him. "I bet I can make you ask me," he suggested, his tongue dancing across his teeth suggestively.

"I bet you won't," I murmured. Ugh, what was I doing? I wanted him so bad just then. But maybe more than anything, I wanted him to prove me wrong. To make me say it. To take me. Fuck, horniness was clouding my mind completely.

"Fine. I've been playing nice the past few weeks, dude. I'll show you that." And suddenly Lee took hold of my arms and pushed me back against the bleachers. I let out a squeak, wriggling slightly but too shaky to put up any real resistance. His hands were big enough that they were like manacles. He loomed over me. His body pressed into mine, his heat radiating through my robes. I could feel his hard groin crush my throbbing dick against my body. "I can think of a few ways to get you to cave," he said in a low, coy voice. "Good ones."

"Lee, we're in public," I reminded him desperately, but my breathy, girlish voice did me no favors.

"So you'll be even more excited to do dirty things with me, huh?"

My knees weakened and I started to slump underneath him. "Lee, there are still people passing!" I panted.

"So we go under the bleachers for a bit more privacy. That's what you wanted, right?" Lee's weight suddenly eased, but his hold on my body didn't as he shifted his hands down to my waist and began moving me. "Go on," he encouraged me.

"F-fuck," I mumbled. I was fully hard and my heart was hammering in my chest as he guided my hips around the back of the bleachers. His back was bumping into mine he was so close. I felt his groin jostle against my butt as he marched behind me.

He was effortlessly moving my body the same way that he'd manhandled me in my backyard when I'd tried to fight him, and that had ended up with him fucking my throat and cumming on my face. I let myself be led. I knew I wasn't thinking straight to be acting like this around hundreds of people, but all I could think about was Lee fucking me again.

My best friend pulled on my hips to stop me a few feet into the darkness under the bleachers, and I stumbled back into him. I felt my butt sink back against his jeans. Lee's hand caught my stomach. I let out an "oh!" of surprise. Strips of light leaked through the legs of the people above us. Even though there was a dull roar of the crowd, I could hear the bleachers creaking as people shifted above, only a few feet away. Oh god, this was barely better than out there. We were not in private at all.

But Lee's hand was sliding from my stomach up to my chest, and his thick, powerful fingers forced their way through the buttons of my dress shirt to glide over my nipple.

"Nngh! Lee!" I protested in a whisper.

I felt his lips on my ear, and I flinched. "How about you start by telling me you like that? Tell me you like getting your tits felt up."

His hand was sliding over my chest, callously stretching my dress shirt as his strong fingers molested my nipples one after the other. I was trembling, biting my finger now to keep from moaning out loud. There were people were so close above us.

"Tell me," Lee insisted, grinding his package against my butt. Even through my robes I could feel his thick, stiff cock forcing against my soft ass, and I was involuntarily arching my back so that it pushed back against him. His grip on my hip tightened, and he ground his body into mine harder.

The grinding did me in, and I whimpered through my finger, "Mnn! I like it! I like getting my tits felt up. F-feel me up."