Our Best Friends' Sex Tape Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's rubbing of my cock was not just light any more, she was stroking me through my pants. My hand was moving too, I shifted my hand under the shirt she had on and came across her stomach. I could feel the build up of heat within her.

I ran my hand up her shirt further with no fear to grab the bottom of her breast through the bra. I wanted more but my focus was still on the screen. I couldn't do two things at once. On camera Ben raised his head up and got up from his knees to a standing position. His hands went to Lindsay's back and undid her bra. She used her hands to pull it off of her.

I tensed up as the bra fell and her breasts came into view, they were amazing, they looked to be more than a handful. I had seen during our beach trip together how perky they must have been, but now I could see how truly perfect they were. Ben grabbed his cock and gripped Lindsay with the other hand. By the sounds of pleasure they both made he had penetrated her.

Fuck I was so turned on, I wanted to have my way with Sarah at that very moment, but we were still in a state of shock, not being able to look away, not wanting to look away as Ben began to ravage Lindsay on camera. The sounds of their bodies colliding together with each thrust in.

Lindsay was moaning from Ben's cock filling her up, from his hands moving to grab and play with her breasts. Ben looked ravenous on the screen, his muscles flexing with each thrust into Lindsay, his eyes looking down at the ass he was fucking. I could not believe we were seeing this.

The scene played out for I don't know how long. I just didn't want it to end, but after a while Ben's pace began to change.

"Babe you're going to make me cum!"

"Not yet. Finish with me!"

Ben pulled out of her and walked towards the camera, his dick bouncing up and down as he walked closer. Lindsay still leaning against the wall with one hand, the other..rubbing her clit.

'Holy fuck.' The camera became Ben's first person perspective again and he walked back behind Lindsay, the camera panning down to Ben's dick lining up behind Lindsay's beautiful ass.

'God damn I might cum too' I thought.

We saw Ben push his dick into Lindsay, inch after inch disappearing into her. I could hear the moaning from the tv. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Lindsay whispering something into Ben's ear, and then give it a playful bite.

My eyes were back on the screen as we were treated with the sight of Ben pumping away into Lindsay's ass, his dick visibly wet on each stroke out, the slap of their bodies setting a steady pace. The camera panned up Lindsay's back and she turned to face the camera. She looked desperate, her eyes filled with want. "Give me the camera baby!"

The camera jostled for a bit as it changed hands, before ending up on the ground, pointed up at the two. We could see all of Lindsay's body from her chest down to her legs and behind her we could see Ben's legs all the way up to his balls that were beginning to slap into Lindsay again with his pounding.

Lindsay reached one hand back down to play with her clit. Her moaning started to get louder. My hand that had been on my wife's breast was reaching down again, going down her stomach to the edge of her pants. I felt for a gap and was met with no protest as I inched my finger's deeper into Sarah's panties.

Yet again I found it impossible to lose focus of the display of lust in front of us. Lindsay's moaning had been growing and Ben's thrusting had kept a steady pace. All of a sudden Lindsay's legs began shaking and her hand on her clit let go to grasp her leg, the other hand reaching up to her breast.

She began to collapse in on herself as Ben's pace began to quicken. Without warning the tv began to blare the sounds of their orgasms as they screamed and moaned together. Ben was cumming inside of Lindsay and we were getting to see it.

We were seeing our best friends cum together. Lindsay was still quaking as Ben began to slow down his pace. She let out a deep moan as she dropped to her knees off his dick, bringing her face into view of the camera. She looked satisfied and tired, but a devilish smile flashed across her face. Her body was glowing, her breasts so perky.

She reached for and grabbed the camera. Turning to Ben who looked exhausted himself, the camera panned down to his still mostly erect cock. Lindsay must have stretched her arm out in a selfie pose because we next saw her face come back into view with Ben's cock.

She grabbed and then began to suck on his cock once again, draining every last drop of cum from him.

"Oh fuck Lindsay!"

She pulled her mouth off his cock after taking him inside of her for half a minute to smile at the camera again but then opened her mouth to stick a cum covered tongue out. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

"And that is a wrap my love." She blew an air kiss at the camera and the video went to black.

I pulled my hand back from under Sarah's pants and back around from behind her to my own thigh. She had pulled back her hand from rubbing my cock through my pants to her lap. I tried breathing through my nose to calm down but settled for more wine.

I heard Ben get up and he flicked the light on, illuminating everything once again. Lindsay sat cross legged, looking confident and almost relieved. Ben was walking to the tv and glanced over at Lindsay who was now looking at the two of us, I couldn't tell what the hell was next after what we just watched and who we had watched it with. I turned to look at Sarah.

She was looking back at Lindsay intensely, I could safely say that whatever fire that had been lit within me was also lit within Sarah. Part of me wanted to crack a joke, but that was not the place for this.

Ben and Lindsay had shared with us their most intimate moment, even if they didn't look vulnerable, they must have been deep down on the inside, I blurted out, "That was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen in my life."

Ben and Lindsay smiled but didn't say anything initially until Lindsay sat up right, "What was your favorite part?"

Her question was like taking another step on a tightrope. The wrong word or the wrong feeling would send us falling and into a panic. Sarah and I were both excited by this new world we had suddenly entered into but hadn't the damndest clue as to how to take the next step.

Sarah spoke up, "Well first off, Lindsay, you have an amazing body. And Ben, I can say this as your good friend." I almost sensed her choking on her next words, "You have a big and beautiful dick."

"Thank you Sarah." Lindsay said with a shy smile. Ben smiled too, a feeling of pride took over his body. Lindsay looked at me now, "What about you Dave, what was your favorite part?"

I didn't even have to think but hesitated what such a quick answer might imply, "Umm, well..." my voice trembled, "your ass." I can't believe I just said that. I had just said I liked my friend's wife's ass in front of him. I almost stammered through the next part, "and how you sucked Ben's dick."

I said that! I really said that. In any other context, that would have ended any relation with any other friend at any other time in life. I was so embarrassed at what I had just said, but it was the truth, how could I lie??

Ben chimed in, "I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Lindsay is at, erhmm, sucking my dick. Babe, you are incredible. I can't believe I just said that out loud. And I'm not even drunk!"

We all laughed, helping to break the tension some. I searched for some words to say next because there was no play book on how to transition from watching a friend's sex tape with them, to discussing when the next game night would be.

"I am so fucking turned on right now. Sarah," I turned to face my wife, "You and I are not going to bed once we get home my dear."

Sarah was now fully focused in on me, my words had grabbed her from her lusting trance. Her left hand was on my left knee cap, her right hand moved up my left leg to my crotch, she jokingly growled.

Lindsay spoke up, "You said that you two also made home movies?"

Sarah turned to Lindsay, "We have quite a few..and I feel like it's only polite of us if we have you over to watch one of ours. Dave? Do you agree?"

I was shocked by Sarah's invitation to our friends, but my shock levels had been blown through the roof already with this night's events, I managed to run with Sarah's proposal.

"100 percent. You showed us yours, we should show you ours."

Ben and Lindsay were excited, I wished that we had a copy..

"Wait, Sarah, do you remember how I accidentally shared that one video to the cloud and you have been telling me to delete it?"

"Hahha, oh that one? Mhhmm, that is a good one. Wait, you want to share it right now???"

"Well, in the spirit of having just watched our best friends sex tape with them, why not show it now?"

Sarah smirked at me, but then warmed up more, I could tell she wanted to show off. She pulled out her phone and typed away.

"Ben, check your inbox, and please please delete this after we are done?! Ok?"

Ben got up and opened his laptop again. He clicked around for a few seconds. His face betrayed a look of giddy anticipation. "I think I got it."

A media player opened on the screen, Ben hit full screen and cast the video to the tv. He sped off to hit the lights and assume his spot next to Lindsay again.

I knew what was coming but had no problem watching it play out all over again. The video began in our bedroom, the shower could be heard and the camera headed for it. The sound of the water grew louder as the camera came into the bathroom, coming to focus on my wife behind the glass door. She looked so sexy on camera, I squeezed her close to me.

My arm came into the frame as I opened the shower door, revealing Sarah in all of her naked glory. Soap suds ran down her breasts, down her beautiful stomach and then down her luscious legs. I was so damn lucky. I could hear Ben or Lindsay swallow from across the couch.

"Hey babyyyy. Want to have some fun?"

Sarah's wet hair was pulled back from her face, she smiled at the camera, "Get on in here tiger." I remembered I had attached one of the shapeable tripods to that camera, allowing me to attach it to the towel rack. I was so impressed with my own forethought.

'Way to go past Dave!' I congratulated myself. The camera steadied on the view of Sarah in the shower. I saw myself come into view, I thought my back looked good but still thought my ass was just ok, but my hands, so awkward.

I cringed a bit. I felt bad ruining the frame that Sarah had made look so good with me being in it now. In the video I turned to face the camera, showing off my long swelling dick. I looked over and saw that Lindsay was gawking at the screen, I smiled to myself.

In the shower Sarah and I started to feel each other up, I rubbed all over her body, squeezing her ass, feeling her breasts. I turned her around so her ass was pressed against my dick. My hands were rubbing all over her wet body, the shower still running.

I knew that I was beginning to rub Sarah's clit in the video. She started to arch back into me, her moaning made louder by the shower tiling. I remembered how good it felt under that hot water, feeling all of my sexy wife against me. Sarah leaned forward in the video and I backed away from her. I saw my dick line up behind her.

I looked back over at Lindsay who was still staring, Ben seemed to be biting his lip as he got to see Sarah's ass start taking my cock into her.

"Oh baby, give me that big dick of yours."

Sarah looked magnificent as I saw myself plunge into her, my hands glided over her wet body, around to the front to squeeze her breasts, to play with her nipples. The water magnified the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other as I began to pump Sarah with my dick.

The frame caught every sight and sound of our nasty delight, but only Sarah and I could remember how it felt, how hot our bodies were, how wet our skin was, the smell of the lavender shampoo still wafting in the air.

God, I could go for a repeat of this. Sarah's moaning picked up as the sounds of my thrusting increased. Her ass cheeks rippled with each thrust into her.

"Baby finish me on the bed."

I pulled out of Sarah and we embraced to kiss once again. The water turned off and Sarah walked to the camera, she smiled into the lens and winked.

"Dry off at least a little bit, I don't want to get the sheets drenched."

"Ok, let me get the camera first."

The screen began to move as I relocated the camera and took it into the bedroom. The frame was steadied onto our nightstand and I could hear the sound of towels rubbing across our bodies as we dried off. I came into view as I jumped on the bed. I was stroking myself, getting fully hard again for Sarah.

Sarah's ass was next to appear in the frame as she stepped onto the bed, crawling to rest on top of me. I could see her raise her hand to her mouth to get some spit to lube up my cock for her. Her hand stroked me and I could hear my moaning.

I felt the Sarah next to me kiss me on the cheek and whisper in my ear, "Should we recreate that tonight?" I think my groan passed as a 'yes' to her question.

In the video Sarah lifted up and positioned me at her opening. Her breasts stole the show though in my opinion. We both moaned as she lowered down on to me, taking every inch in again.

She began to ride me, her breasts bouncing around as she lifted up and down on my cock. I saw one of my hands grabbing her ass now while the other went about rubbing her clit. Sarah rode me for several minutes, our noises growing with the time.

"Just like that baby!"

After more than five years together I was skilled at making Sarah cum with my fingers, the same technique always got her and I knew what was coming next.

Sarah began to shake on screen, her upper body fell onto my chest as her orgasm took over.

"Aghhhhhh!! Baby!! Baby!! Ahh ah ah!!"

I saw my hips pick up her slack, thrusting into her from below. I always loved when she doubled over from cumming and fell against me. Her breasts would press against me and she would scream into my chest. God I needed her again as soon as we got home.

Sarah laid on top of me for a minute as she recovered, all the while my hips kept pumping into her. She finally lifted herself up and turned around on top of me, never letting me out of her. Her ass was facing the camera now as she faced my feet. Her ass began to rise up and down my dick for the audience.

The one thing that Ben and Lindsay couldn't see was Sarah using her hands to play with my balls and rub my prostate.

"Oh God Sarah! I'm so close!" I yelled from the video.

I saw myself slap and grab Sarah's wide ass as it ravaged my cock. My moaning poured through the tv's speakers, it got louder as I was about to cum. The camera picked up the sound of Sarah's wet pussy slamming down onto my cock.

I was completely hard now. I was hoping I wouldn't have to get up off the couch once the video finished for fear of hiding my erection which seemed odd considering its open display on the tv screen.

"Oh fuck Sarah! Fuckkkk! Ughh!!"

Sarah's ass kept slamming against me despite the orgasm that took hold of me in the video, until she raised up too high and slid off my cock. The camera captured me spraying my cum up and all over Sarah and I's bodies.

Sarah was quick and reached her hand between her legs to grab me again and take me back inside of her so she could continue with fucking the life out of me.

"Oh God Sarah! You gotta stop! Holy fuckkk!"

Sarah could be heard laughing on the camera, her ass kept pumping my dick despite my pleading. I envied my video self, who was blowing his load inside of Sarah, but I was excited.

What was going through Ben and Lindsay's heads? I looked over and saw that they were still enraptured by the video, Lindsay was rubbing Ben's leg. Fuck, had she been rubbing his cock too?

In the video Sarah finally pulled off my dick and crawled to the camera, her breasts swaying beneath her, her satisfied face took the full frame.

"Let's see the damage shall we?" Sarah panned the camera to me almost passed out on the bed, my hair still wet from the shower sex. My legs were splayed out and my cock rested across my thigh.

Small pools of cum were all over my groin and my stomach, one spot had reached my chest. I saw myself smile for the camera and hold a thumbs up. We both laughed for the camera and the screen went dark.

"Wow." I heard Ben across from us as he got up and flicked on the lights. He looked dazed and from how he walked, was hiding an erection. I saw Lindsay was taking a long drink of her wine, she looked red in the cheeks, her eyes were big.

I turned to look at Sarah who was grinning from ear to ear, impressed by her own performance. We gave each other a peck on the lips and I turned back to Ben and Lindsay.

"So. What was your favorite part?"

Ben reached down to grab his glass of wine, swirled it and then looked up, "I...I...Sarah's tits." He drank the whole glass.

Lindsay looked up at Ben, then directly at me, "You barely touched her and you made her cum? Wh...I don't know. I mean, obviously for me...seeing Dave covered in cum just looking so happy..."

"To give you context Sarah and Dave, Lindsay loves cum, that is just one of the many reasons I love her."

Lindsay blushed. I smiled at the thought of Lindsay eagerly swallowing cum, maybe in some fantasy world it would one day be mine, "I still think that's not our best video! Just the one we had on hand...Just saying.."

"That wasn't your best one?" Ben's question came off more serious than joking.

"Oh, are you talking about the one we made in the sauna?" Sarah asked in an evil manner.

"Mhm hmmmmmm, that one."

"Fuck, I just got a residual orgasm from that time..." Sarah's legs were squirming next to mine. Her hand grabbed my cock again through my pants.

I could tell that Lindsay noticed, her eyes had been looking down at me but then flashed up to meet my eyes before darting off to Ben.

A silence took over the room as each of us played around with the images of what we had just seen and what might possibly come next.

Ben opened his mouth to get out a thought, "I don't know if I can even think about a boat right now after...that. That! Was incredible. Dave and Sarah, you two...you are so sexy. I feel really weird saying that!"

Sarah and I just smiled, I felt amazing, it felt great to share ourselves with Ben and Lindsay.

"Despite the initial shock of tonight. I had a lot of fun." I said.

"Can we do this again?" Lindsay asked, I could sense the excitement in her voice.

Sarah answered her, "Maybe we can show you the sauna video next?"

"Next Friday?" I asked.

"Yes" Ben and Lindsay replied at the same time.

Sarah and I said our goodbyes and headed home, we were in a rush to get home and have each other. We had just gotten past the front door when Sarah got down on her knees in the foyer and yanked my pants down. She took me into her mouth, rushing to start sucking my dick. I wasn't even out of my shoes yet.

I hardened in her mouth as she sucked on my head and stroked my cock. I groaned for her. Much as I loved Sarah sucking my dick I just had to have more of her. I pulled her up and had her lean against the wall next to the coat rack, we both worked to get her pants down, we didn't even bother with our shirts, we just needed each other so badly.

I grabbed her hips while she reached behind her to guide my dick up to her already wet pussy. I didn't try to ease into her, I just thrusted right in. Her pussy was ready for me, wrapping my cock in her warmth.

Sarah moaned for me as I went to work right away thrusting in and out of her. I moved one hand around her front to rub her clit as my cock pumped away into her pussy. We were both moaning now.