Our Best Friends' Sex Tape Pt. 01

Story Info
Two couples press play on some secret tapes.
8.3k words
4.48
44k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This story is probably the most taboo I will ever get but I had a lot of fun making it. Please send me any suggestions or comments as the series is still in production! Enjoy.

______

Lindsay and Ben were the first couple we met when we moved into our neighborhood and they quickly became Sarah and I's best friends. We just clicked with them right off the bat.

Ben and I bonded over the stereotypical male interests like grilling and cocktails but also really got into photography together. Lindsay and my wife became each other's confidants, class pass buddies and had started plotting civic projects together. Over three years in we had already invited each other to our respective weddings and had even taken a trip to the beach together.

It was during the beach trip we saw each other in our skimpiest clothes, I had to admit, Lindsay and Ben were hot, in-shape and smart. Lindsay was built like an athlete coupled with lightly bronzed skin and cute blond hair. I never thought much about Ben, just knowing he was ripped, I can't add anything more than that as I never made it a point to stare at him.

However, I can freely admit that I had pleasured myself to the thought of them having sex together, I remembered that during our beach trip together we made sure to not have adjoining rooms together because they worried about us being able to hear them fucking. I don't think I would have had a problem with that, my imagination ran wild thinking about what type of sex they had.

While I speak highly of them I can't not discuss how incredibly sexy my wife is. She is the love of my life and has never ceased to make me weak in my knees. She was a little bigger than Lindsay in height and in the boobs and ass area, her flowing dark hair and brown eyes made her a knockout.

A healthy lifestyle and regular workouts had given both of us attractive bodies. We made it a point to make love in front of a mirror when we had the chance. Getting to see our bodies pleasuring each other in all their glory was the single hottest thing I had ever seen. We even made a few videos of our exploits, for the benefit of our saggy 80 year old selves.

I had no idea that anyone besides Sarah and I would ever see these videos or that we would see any other couple's most private exploits, that was until this past Saturday night.

____

Ben and Lindsay had invited us over for our monthly dinner with each other. I went to help Ben with the cooking while Sarah and Lindsay got to catch up and work on their business idea a bit more. I was really excited for them, they were working to revitalize the now defunct town paper.

I hoped that because of Ben and I's in with the future editors in chief we might get to snag the spot for the front page photo. At the moment though we were fast at work, he was on grill duty tonight while I finished up the sides on the stove top. We had decided on serving up a grilled stuffed pork tenderloin with an apricot glaze and a wild rice medley.

To top it off I had put together popovers for an appetizer. Our monthly dinners were a nice chance to serve up something fancy while we usually stuck to less complex dinners for the busy weeks between. We summoned the ladies to the dining room and I used my best French accent, "Le diner est servedddd."

Ben added, "Bon appetite mes amis!"

"You two are insufferable." Sarah laughed at us.

"We can never let them solidify any idea of starting a restaurant together. They will reach peak loser then." Lindsay spoke to Sarah but was eyeing us with suspicious eyes.

"These insults are empty words for us because we know you are going to be raving about this meal all the way up until next month. Oh by the way Lindsay, I told Dave that we would show them the video of the boat we want to rent with you guyssss!!"

"Oh a boat trip?" Sarah spoke up, "Dave! We are going. We don't even need to see boat. WE ARE INNNNNNN!!"

Lindsay replied, "Well wait to you see this boat, until then, cheers to this admittedly delicious looking dinner, I think the boys did it again."

Ben and I air fist bumped across the table and were mid-explosion when Sarah said, "You spoke too soon Lindsay, it's gone to their heads." We laughed and enjoyed the amazing meal.

We were just about finished with cleaning up when Ben told us we should go ahead and relax in the living room. Sarah and I left the kitchen and cozied up on a couch together.

"I don't know how your cooking is so damn good every time...well, except for those salmon burgers you made that one time."

I recoiled at the thought of those burgers, "I almost gagged thinking about those burgers again. Here, let me go ahead and turn the tv on to get it ready for them."

We could hear the sound of running water and dishes clinking from Lindsay and Ben cleaning up in the kitchen, I got up from my seat to grab a remote next to the tv and headed back to Sarah.

"So did Ben say where we would be taking this boat? The Carribean?"

"I want to say he mentioned the Pirates of the Caribbean movies."

"Oh yes! That would be amazing! Do we have enough saved up?"

"I think so, let's check our budget when we get home. We could do the boat trip instead of the trip to Argentina."

"Let me pull up our budget sheet right now."

I looked down at the remote and pressed power. The screen flashed on and we froze at the sight before us.

On the screen was a video already playing, of Lindsay..and Ben..fucking on a bed.

Sarah and I didn't move a muscle, we just stared. In the video Ben was fucking Lindsay from behind, taking her doggy style. We had seen both of them in their bathing suits, we knew they had good looking bodies, but everything was on display now.

We could see how incredible Lindsay really was. Lindsay's breasts swung beneath her with each thrust, her ass looked beautiful as it slammed against Ben and his cock.

Ben looked impressive too, his toned body and defined muscles on display from his shoulders down to his ass and thighs. Lindsay was looking back up at Ben as he fucked her, smiling and then looking at the camera.

I could feel my own cock growing in size within my pants, shifting underneath my underwear. I wrapped my arm around Sarah. My hand felt goose bumps. Sarah was frozen too, her eyes hooked to the screen, hooked to this private and sexual act that was all of a sudden no longer private.

From the screen I heard a "Fuck me harder Ben!"

My cock grew in size, Sarah placed a hand firmly onto my leg. Why could I not turn the video off? I should turn it off right? I knew I should stop this but I didn't. Sarah didn't say anything or do anything to make me stop it.

Both of us could not take our eyes off the sight of our best friends taking so much pleasure in each other, their bare beautiful bodies, it was so exciting. I heard footsteps but was in such as trance that I did not have the time to react.

Lindsay stepped around the corner, "Do you guys want some dessert, maybe chocolate, maybe..."

She turned to the odd sounds coming from the tv and her face went completely white.

"OH MY GOD!" She recoiled in total fear and embarrassment.

I finally shook my enraptured state and grabbed the remote to press the power button off. Fear took over my mind. I was not sure if we were in trouble but my heart was racing from crossing a line we were not meant to cross.

My eyes were wide with terror over what we just did, I stared at Lindsay and back at the screen in bewilderment. Lindsay, put a hand up to her mouth and darted her eyes back and forth from the tv to us.

Ben walked around the corner into the living room with us, unaware of our shared state of shock. "Alright! Let's show off that boat!" He pressed power on the side of the tv and the video appeared again.

"So this boooOH FUCK!" He stepped in front of the tv with his body.

"What the fuck Ben!! Turn it off!!" Lindsay yelled.

"OH MY GOD!"

Ben fumbled for the power button on the side while pitifully blocking the screen from us. I meanwhile jostled with the remote still in my hand and pressed the power button to turn it off.

"I've got it!" Unfortunately Ben made the mistake of pressing the power button after I had just turned it off and the video flashed from off, to back on again.

I yelled, "Oh Jesus Christ! Here I'm dropping the remote, just turn it off on the tv!" Ben reached for the power button on the tv again and succeeded in turning it off yet again. We all took a shallow nervous breath.

Sarah broke the silence, "We had just come in here and turned the power on and this was already on, we...umm..only saw a few seconds." That was a gross understatement from Sarah.

"I am so embarrassed!" Lindsay spoke, both hands now on a deeply red face. Ben looked to be in a state of shock too.

After a few moments Sarah said, "Do not be embarrassed Lindsay! It's perfectly natural!"

The pie fucking scene from American Pie flashed into my mind. 'Yeah, this is just as awkward.'

"If it makes you feel any better...Dave and I have made the same types of videos..." I was taken aback by Sarah but understood she was just trying to make them feel less unnerved in a less than normal manner.

"And you two looked great, I think I speak for Dave and I both when I say that." I nodded my head but had no clue where this was going to end up.

Words escaped Lindsay, her face still flushed red, "Thank you Sarah...Ben, I thought you had closed out of that file! Guys, I am so sorry for what you saw...Ben and I were revisiting some...highlights earlier today." Ben was rigid as a statue.

"Oh that's not your only tape of you two?" Sarah piped up again with a smile. Ben and I were essentially spectators at this moment, afraid of whatever we might say next.

"I feel so bad though, we intruded on your privacy and saw something of yours that we shouldn't have!"

Lindsay and Ben started to relax a bit from their heightened state and Lindsay spoke, "I mainly feel embarrassed that you saw that video, it's far from being our best one."

The two ladies laughed but Ben and I laughed much more nervously.

"Is that right Ben? You looked like a stud in that one! You two would make a killer porn star couple, it's a great side hustle. Just saying," Sarah said.

"Haha, umm, thank you. I mean I look ok in that one." Ben was red in the face but smiled, "If you saw me in our best video you'd be really impressed." His eyes shifted to Lindsay who was looking at him.

They, both smiled with a hint of sultriness, knowing WHICH video it was that was the best one.

"Let me guess Ben, it's the video that makes your dong look the biggest?" I jabbed.

"Hahah, sort of...I think it's the camera angles and the lingerie that do it though. That video..that is hot."

Ben laughed and looked at Lindsay with the memory in mind of whatever it was they had done together. The two locked eyes on each other. Whatever they had done must have been hot because I could see the lust in their eyes as they both re-visited that moment in their unspoken conversation with their bodies.

I had been hanging on every word that was being said. I suddenly realized how hot all of this talk was making me. My clothes were stifling and I could feel my heart beating harder now. Sarah's hand still rested on my thigh, still holding onto me tightly.

Why were we still talking about the video, shouldn't we have moved on by now? Something kept us from breaking away from this conversation. Ben and Lindsay were awesome friends, but now I was sexualizing them. I had seen them fucking. Not just some open door on accident type moment.

A real show of lust and sexual pleasure had played out before our eyes...and I think we wanted more. I got nervous about what unknown territory our friendship might be headed into but I was excited, my primal desires stirred. The next words spewed out of my mouth without any forethought, just stupid desire.

"Put it up on the screen then, we'll be the judge of that."

Lindsay and Ben just looked at me.

Sarah laughed, "Dave stop. We just violated their privacy, let's just move on. We can forget all about this." She looked to me not with mad eyes, no, her eyes said something of wanting, and then back to Ben and Lindsay, "We are sorry guys."

Lindsay and Ben had held their positions, not defensive, but unsure. She looked at Ben and then back at us, "Ben is right, it is really hot.."

She shook an emotion that had taken hold of her and seemed to restore some reason within her temporarily, "Oh god, I'm just so sorry we had that video up on accident. Completely our fault."

Ben looked at Lindsay and then back at us, then back to Lindsay, "I mean they already saw that one video, what would be the horror in them seeing us at our best?"

Lindsay's demeanor changed at the sound of those words, as if her most sexual self had just kicked rational Lindsay out of the driver's seat of her body. I could see Lindsay's throat move as she swallowed her nerves.

Her next words broke the tension, "Put it on Ben, but let me get some wine."

I felt every nerve in my body firing at once, what was happening? I could see from my hands that I was trembling. Sarah must have felt me because her steadied hand on my thigh began to move to pet my leg, attempting to calm me. Lindsay walked back into the kitchen while Ben opened up a nearby laptop to pull something up.

I turned to look at Sarah who had her eyes on Ben. She shook her focus to acknowledge me, our eyes spoke words of panic but also anticipation. This was a whole new world for us that we were about to step into.

I projected a calm with my eyes to let her know this was going to be ok and something about her gaze let me know that she was on board with whatever the fuck this was.

I heard the clinging of glasses as Lindsay returned with an open bottle and a handful of stemmed wine glasses. She walked over to the two of us and I helped grab two of the glasses from her. I had been in close proximity with Lindsay before but this new environment was different.

I now noticed the cute button up shirt that she was wearing with her lightly faded jeans. How her shirt opened up enough for me to see her cleavage as she bent down to hand off the glasses to me. We locked eyes for a moment and I noticed a look of desire in her eyes.

She was nervous but excited. It was as if something had been awoken inside all of us. I could tell that Sarah was looking longingly at Lindsay too, as Lindsay poured Sarah's wine they shared eye contact.

Lindsay took a glass over to set down near Ben and then walked back to the couch near us. The couch was a sectional, Lindsay sat perpendicular to Sarah and I, looking over at Ben. My eyes began to sexualize her, I wanted to see her naked body again, either on screen...or in the flesh.

I grabbed my wine and took a pre-emptive sip, I needed to calm down with my body in a state of disarray.

"Ok, this is it." Ben pressed play and the video started on his face. Non-video Ben went over to a light switch and turned it off, the only light now coming from the tv screen. Ben headed for a spot next to Lindsay and took his seat before kissing her and then nervously looking over at us.

On screen Ben spoke, "Ok Baby are you ready?"

The camera moved from his face to a recognizable hallway that Ben was walking down, this was somewhere in their house. Ben walked through the door frame and the camera panned to their bed with Lindsay sitting on it..in a boudoir type lingerie outfit...She had lace black stockings and a garter belt on with black panties..and a matching black bra.

'Fuck'. I felt Sarah shifting next to me. We were both thinking the same thing. Lindsay looked incredible, her toned body highlighted by the contrast of the black lace lingerie. Her hair hung down to her shoulders and her eyes looked at the camera with desire.

"I'm ready for you baby."

The camera moved closer to Lindsay in the video, showing more beautiful detail to Lindsay's body and her lace outfit. Her eyes were looking up at Ben behind the camera. The frame shifted to show just her face and her cleavage. God she looked so hot, so ready to be fucked.

I squeezed Sarah and she returned the favor, moving her hand from petting my leg to grabbing my emerging bulge in my pants. I shifted my eyes over to Lindsay and Ben on the couch near us and could see that Lindsay was looking out of the corner of her eyes at us but noticed my own eyes on hers.

She refocused on the video screen. Ben had one of his arms on Lindsay's leg closest to him and was rubbing it while he stared at the screen in awe of what he knew was about to come next.

The camera panned down to Ben's waist. He was already mostly hard, his cock straining against the confines of his underwear. Lindsay's hands slowly latched onto his waistband. She looked up and smiled at the camera before pulling his underwear down, slowly revealing Ben's shaft. His dick sprung up from the waistband as it was tugged lower, it looked huge next to Lindsay's face.

"Fuck." Sarah muttered next to me. My heart was thumping now. Sarah's hand was gripping my cock through my pants now. Ben was one of my best friends, and now. I was seeing his cock, on camera, in his living room, with him.

In the video Lindsay reached a hand up and grabbed his cock with one hand and ran her tongue along one side of his cock until she was at the tip. She angled the cock straight at her and began taking the head of his cock in and out of her mouth.

Now this was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. The beautiful face I knew so well looked so different now as her lips opened wide to take Ben's big dick into her mouth. One of her hands was grazing along Ben's stomach while the other held the base of his dick firm, steadying him.

"God baby, I love the way you suck my cock." The video captured the wet noises of Lindsay's mouth as she sucked and moved her mouth up and down the end of Ben's dick while her eyes maintained contact with Ben's. I could see Ben's dick pulsing and his veins bulging out more on the screen, god she must have been sucking on him hard.

I heard my wife take a deep swallow. Her hand began rubbing up and down the length of my cock through my pants. My own breathing became shallow, I was losing myself in this video.

On screen Lindsay pulled Ben's throbbing member out of her mouth, "I want you to put that big dick inside my tight pussy baby."

I had never heard Lindsay say anything like that before, it was so..slutty. So sexy! The camera moved and the room swept across the frame rapidly before it steadied again, the camera was seemingly put on a desk or dresser facing a corner.

Only movement could be heard from outside the frame but then Ben and Lindsay appeared in full view, Ben was fully naked while Lindsay still had on her bra and garter belt plus stockings..but her panties were gone. God they were incredible to look at. We could see every part of their bodies.

Lindsay's toned stomach led down to a perfectly bare pussy. Ben's physique was something like an ancient greek sculpture, a visible six pack, strong arms and his cock was swinging out in front of him, coming to rest against Lindsay's body.

Ben turned Lindsay around for the benefit of the camera, to get a perfect view of her bubbly butt. It was so round, so firm looking. I had always known her butt looked good but now..Jesus Christ.

On camera Ben turned Lindsay to face the wall so she was angled 45 degrees to the camera, her eyes looking at the lens. She leaned against the wall while Ben got down on his knees behind her, his face behind her ass. Lindsay's face turned from a smile to a look of pleasure as Ben buried his mouth into her from behind.

What exactly was he doing?? Was he eating out her pussy, or her ass?? Whatever it was Lindsay was moaning on camera, her eyes closed but her mouth opened to let out the sounds of her pleasure.