Our Best Friends' Sex Tape Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck babe! God I need you harder!"

I picked up the speed of my rubbing and my thrusting. I lifted one foot up on the shoe bench near the door to gain more leverage. My hard cock was slamming into her now, our bodies smacking with each thrust in. I squeezed her large breasts through her cotton shirt, feeling the padding of her bra.

"Just...a bit...AHHH! AHHH!! OH Fuck Dave fuck!!" Sarah's pussy tightened around my cock as she began to cum. Everything that had happened tonight came to a boil. I felt a wave of pressure rise up within me, my body tensed and I came.

"AGhhhhH!! Sarah!"

My cock exploded cum into Sarah as I continued to thrust in and out of her pussy, growing wetter with Sarah's orgasm and my cum. We had only been fucking for a few minutes!

Our evening with Ben and Lindsay was the ultimate foreplay and we just needed a final nudge to reach our climax. My hips started to slow as my dick pumped out the last of my cum into Sarah. We were both breathing heavily. Sarah looked back at me satisfied.

"That didn't take any time at all!" We both laughed at the absurdity of our foyer quickie.

I held myself inside of Sarah, not wanting to pull away to get cleaned up and go to bed.

"I think we have Ben and Lindsay to thank for that."

Sarah leaned back to me and we kissed before I pulled out of her, she rushed off to the bathroom trying not to let my cum leak out of her and onto the hallway floor. I headed for our bedroom to change clothes and get ready for bed letting out a loud sigh of relief from the much needed sexual release.

Sarah and I had finally gotten into bed and turned off the lights when we got to talk about what had happened.

I turned to Sarah in bed, "I still can't believe we watched each other's sex tapes."

"I hope things don't get weird with them. I thought it was fun! Who knew!"

"I know, it's like, I never knew I wanted to do that..until it happened."

"I was thinking the same thing!"

"But how does that affect us? I mean, were you ok with what we did tonight?"

"I wasn't at first, and Ben and Lindsay are such good friends, but like you said, I started to like it once it was actually happening. Were you ok with it? I don't want you to be doing anything that you don't want to do either."

"Definitely ok, I think if we weren't as close with them to begin with, none of this would have happened. I feel like the best word I can use to describe how I feel right now is "excited"?"

"Dave, me too. I didn't know how hot it would be to see them watch us! I have always been nervous of someone else seeing me naked, but this was totally different."

"So what, does this make us swingers?" We laughed a bit but were genuinely curious.

"Well it's not like we're fucking them."

"Yeah. Now I won't judge you at all, because I love you but I have to ask, and I don't want it to come across as accusing, just curious...would you be interested in fucking them? God that is such an awkward question."

"I love you too, so much!" Sarah paused for a bit, thinking, "Hmmm, I mean, I don't see it even happening, but in a hypothetical situation, where there's no judgement and if we were in total agreement that it wasn't cheating and basically the same thing as playing a board game with them...yeah. I think yes. Does that make you uncomfortable? You know that I want to be yours forever baby. Hypothetically this would only work in a purely physical space."

"I think if you said that to me yesterday I would have been uncomfortable...but after tonight, the thought of it. It turns me on."

"So you would want to have sex with Lindsay?"

"In a hypothetical world...only if you didn't become uncomfortable, and this brought us to a new level in our relationship...then...yes."

"Mhhmmmm, I feel like a bad girl now, because that..really turns me on..."

"Oh does it?"

"Mhmm hmmm!"

Sarah and I moved closer to each other to kiss. We made love again that night and went to sleep already hoping for Friday to come around.