All Comments on 'Our Boys Ch. 04'

by WAA01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story. I so looked forward to both new instalments from you and Soul71 with the continued antics of these characters. I will continue to look for your name in the authors listings.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago

so what about the people who were using the drugs and music on the kids mom and tried to on his sister? did i miss something?

soul71soul71over 4 years ago

Read porn star family part 12 its in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

Despite the stuff about angels and demons I was able to still follow along. But all in all this was a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just ruined the mood in a lot of scenes. Especially girls involved with other males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, what more can I say!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Good wrap up and thank you for that, so many authors just leave you hanging at the end. I very much look forward to seeing more of your work.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I liked it! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS! Thank you, I like the way you write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWAA01@WAA01
April 26, 2024 -- I didn't realize how long it had been since my last update! So, I've been dealing with some medical issues which have greatly affected my ability to live pain free and since Thanksgiving a new issue has become prominent. Unfortunately it's taking some time t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Our Boys Ch. 03 Previous Part
Our Boys Series Info