Our Bucket List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam proceeded to push the lunch away from her spot and laid her tits on the table with her ass pointing at them. She took her soaked hand and rubbed it around her puckered asshole making it shine from the juices she transferred from her hand. It was hard to tell how much came from her hand, or if the wetness was from the pool of juices she left in the chair just minutes earlier. Regardless, Sam rubbed the wetness all around her asshole, and every few movements proceeded to insert part of a finger up her ass. The men still stroking their rigid cocks, watched the live porn show being put on from the woman they were going to be fucking very, very soon.

Sam took her second hand and started to rub and fuck her cunt with her probing fingers. She wanted to see if either of the men would wait or would just let their lust take over and fuck her right there. As Sam thought she was controlling the situation, John caught Arthur's attention when he reached over and grabbed his cock. He used Arthur's cock like a handle and pulled him over to where it was just behind Sam's opened cunt as she was bent into a 90-degree shape over the table.

John broke the invisible barrier that Sam was portraying by sticking three fingers into her cunt as Sam worked her asshole. He fucked her opening for five or six thrusts before pulling out. He reached back and stroked Arthur's cock with his hand drenched in Sam's juices and watched it grow harder. He knew Arthur would not last long, so he gripped firmly on his cock and pushed the head into Sam's cunt opening. Sam froze in spot as she knew what was coming and proceeded to arch her back up and push her arms out in front of her across the table still filled with food and wine.

Arthur felt the walls of Sam's cunt tighten around his bulbous head and knew that he wouldn't last long—he guessed from his excitement, under a few minutes. He was going to fuck her hard before he came so quickly, and put his large black hands on the milky white hips of the whimpering Sam and shoved his cock into her until he bottomed in one stroke. Sam broke her calm and screamed out, "Your cock is HUGE! Fuck me Arthur! Fuck my cunt! FUCK ME HARD!"

John took his chance and pulled the head of his bride-to-be to where he could have her suck his cock while Arthur ravaged her cunt. Arthur pulled nearly all the way back out of her drenched pussy leaving the head just inside Sam's protruding cunt lips. Arthur could already feel the tingling of a pending orgasm as his balls were feeling as if they were being extended by weights from the cum that built up over the last 20 minutes.

Arthur now concentrated on his own release and shoved his 8-inch cock back into Sam with rapid succession over and over. The contrast between Sam's white complexation and his midnight black cock added to his own excitement as Sam kept on producing more and more juices from the fucking she was receiving. Arthur's balls were becoming drenched, as the fluid trickled down his sack as his cock bottomed out repeatedly into Sam's willing cunt.

Sam could only moan and moan as John had firmly grabbed her head and was face fucking his beauty all the while staring as Arthur's cock fucking Sam with such ferocity that she lifted up several inches every time Arthur bottomed out in her. Sam's belly made little squeaky noises again the table top every time Arthur thrust into her cunt and John countered his rhythm with a thrust into her mouth. Sam became a piston between the men moving back and forth as they were just determined to gain their sexual release after her live porn show.

In a scene that last only a few minutes, Sam was aggressively being fucked by the two men who calmly were, for 10 to 15 minutes, watching her be a porn star. Arthur, if possible, was fucking Sam faster and faster and Sam knew he would soon be cuming in her cunt. John was just using Sam's mouth to cum when Arthur came, so at that minute, she was just a means to his coming.

It took less than a minute of Sam being used as a receptacle before she felt Arthur grab extremely tight on to her hips and thrust in two more times before she heard Arthur growl, "I'm going to CUM SAM! I'm going to FILL YOUR WET CUNT!" John for his part, was already close to cum having tried his hardest to not cum too soon given the expert cock sucking that Sam was providing. Arthur held Sam against his body as he shot one, two, three, four streams of cum into Sam that made his head spin and feel faint. By the time Arthur's second stream was deposited into Sam, her cunt was already leaking out and onto the floor.

John watched Arthur's face as he released into his soon-to-be wife, he put both hand behind Sam's head and started to fuck her mouth very fast. It took only seconds before he started to cum just as Arthur shot his last stream into Sam. John shot a huge stream into Sam's mouth causing her to gag at the volume, but Sam, knowing how to suck cock, gulped greedily and as the second stream hit the back of her throat she was ready for his seed. John held Sam's head in place and by the time he was done, he shot three large streams down her throat, and for the next 30 seconds, proceeded to dribble smaller amounts causing his knees to get weak. John fell back into the chair making a popping sound as his cock quickly left Sam's mouth.

Sam look so sexy spread on the table with cum on her chin and dribbles of John's cum spotted across the table. Arthur was still planted in Sam's cunt holding onto her hips for support. As he caught his breath, he took a step back causing his softening cock to exit Sam's loose and thoroughly fucked cunt. He walked to where John just was, looking down tenderly at Sam and put his cock near her mouth. Sam looked up still breathing heavily and recovering from her orgasms, just opened her mouth to taste Arthur's and her cum mixture. She slowly sucked his semi-hard black cock cleaning all the juices from it and when she was finished with the shaft, pulled herself closer to the edge of the table so that she could suck the juices off Arthur's balls.

John watched the events, and as a result, stayed semi-erect. As Sam moved to clean off Arthur, John looked back to where Arthur was fucking Sam, and on the floor, drop after drop, of his cum was leaking out of Sam and making a small puddle. Not wanting to be left out of the post-climax recovery action, John move over to Sam's gaping and oozing cunt and knelt behind her. John didn't waste any time and proceeded to bury in nose in her asshole and his mouth and tongue into her cream filled cunt. As he pushed his tongue into her creamy channel, Sam moaned, whether from Arthur's cock again in her mouth or from John eating his seed from her it was hard to tell.

As John tried to get as much of Arthur's and Sam's cum into his mouth, Sam squeezed her cunt muscles expelling as much of his remaining fluid into her future husband's mouth. John just licked and sucked as much as Sam's cunt had left in it, and then proceeded to move his mouth up an inch and concentrate on Sam's asshole which started the whole chain of events on the table. John put a hand on each of Sam's ass cheeks and opened her asshole as much as he could before he forced his tongue up her backside. Sam moaned uncontrollably and moved from sucking Arthur's balls back to his thick black cock. As she sucked on him, salvia dripped down his shaft as he was too thick to make a good seal with her mouth.

As the action heated back up, Sam abruptly stopped and sat on the corner of the table, "I mean it, let's go into the bedroom now! No more play, as I have a lot of things I want to do with the two of you and watch you two perform for me! Someone grab the wine!!"

With that, cute, petite Sam headed for the hallway and into the master suite, making her wet and shapely ass swing like a prostitute seeking a quick lay. As she reached the turn into the bedroom, she yelled over her shoulder, "What's taking you so long?!"

Arthur looked at John and said, "She's amazing!" John's only reply was, "I know, that is why I'm marrying her soon. Let's go!"

12