All Comments on 'Our Camping Becomes Golden - Prequel'

by JeanneP

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
patrick918patrick918about 8 years ago
peeing

loved the story . i myself am very much into pee . and also started out in the shower . tasted it many times too .. its so naughty but sooooooo hot too .. please write more ..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written account

I have never really been involved in pee play (although I tasted my own once out of curiosity - it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be). But I absolutely loved your story of how you got involved with it. I have a fetish for women's feet and I feel like I always need to explain to myself how/why it happened (it's been over 30 years since that girl in 7th grade took off her shoes in class...and I was hooked). In that way, I can very much relate. Thanks for writing this! And keep enjoying your fetish. :-)

peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
thanks fir sharing

it always amazes me how porn is full of guys shooting huge loads of cum in girls mouths and on their faces and bodies, but if it's pee, everyone grosses out. it's just another bodily fluid.

my journey with pee play started much like yours, although having a penis makes it much easier to piss on yourself, even shooting piss directly into your own mouth.

keep writing, your stuff is hot and genuine.

fly1056fly1056almost 8 years ago
pee games

WOW, your true story reminds me of exactly how I started with my pee fetish, only thing is I am a guy. Your story almost replicates my life only in the male sense. hope you continue writing, was a great story. Cheers from DOWN UNDER...Australia .

B_John_BirkB_John_Birkalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for sharing!

I really enjoyed reading your camping story so long ago and now reading the back-story was very interesting and wonderful surprise. Although I've peed in the shower for most of my life, the link between peeing and sex didn't really come to me until later in life. My pee experiences have been with only a 2 of my girlfriends - but come to think of it, it really wasn't difficult to talk them into trying it out. Both were on-board with the idea with little hesitation. What turned out to be the difficult part was when & how to break the ice on the subject.

I do enjoy the feel of pee on my skin whether it's from myself or from them. My biggest kink was getting one of them to pee while I went down on her. My other pee-partner just couldn't bring herself to go that far. Neither of them ever showed interested in being peed on by me - which was fine since seeing them pee, feeling them go on my fingers, hand, cock and in my mouth was all that I was focused on. While both relationships ended for various reasons, to this day my pee-time with them are my most treasured sexual memories.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Looking fwd to to the continuance of your story, on to the camping trip! The feel and taste of warm pee are so very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

great writing. Congratulations¡¡

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Both the story and peeing on yourself is Hot!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Where do any of our fetish desires come from? Like to watch a woman pee and also love hairy pussy (pits too), combine the too is like dynamite, boom.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this as much as I did the camping trip story. I find that pissing down my legs when I'm in the shower is very rewarding and pleasing. There have been a few time where I've padded my chair with towels and pissed myself while reading erotica or watching porn. Peeing in my panties has always been a big turn on and usually ends with some masturbation. Thanks for both stories.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistabout 1 year ago

Well written. Pee play between two lovers is so intimate and loving.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Love both of stories, I’ve tried drinking my own pee too after 50 years of marriage in a joke way why don’t you just piss on me too, we have a very large shower with a chair in it, we normally don’t shower together but the day she TOLD Me to set she peed on my yes, chest witch ran down to my limp cock she grabbed it pull very hard it hurt we got done in the shower , I started to get in bed she her dd’in my face witch I love best blow-jobs on the 50 years of marriage she even gave one of my very hairy large balls a painful suck , in return I bite her 1/2” nipple a hard bite the fucked her very hard we both had a orgasm together best we had in years , I’m 74 years young that day I normally sleep naked my wife doesn’t but she did that night , the next morning I didn’t have a morning wood is found her 8” dildo I sucked it first the put in pussy to wake her up with it I let her Jill off with it, she done she took a nap with toy stuff in her she got up pulled toy out and put in my mouth !

She put on very short robe to cook us breakfast it was awesome one too , We spent the rest day naked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous