Our Career Move

Story Info
We moved to a small mid-western city.
2.4k words
2.7
21.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lived in LA. But as with most of the people we know things got worse and worse. High taxes, we needed a larger house and they were so high. So we began to look outside our state.

I found a job that looked perfect and one for my wife she was excited about. We also found a house twice the size of ours for half the price. So we moved to Dayton, Ohio.

I loved my new job and Mandy found she really liked hers. Our house was only three years old and it was just what we wanted and needed. We had been in Dayton for just over six months and we both found we really liked our move to the center of the country.

I love golf and played a lot in our home back home. Mandy plays but maybe more here in our new home than she had back in LA. She had found a club that she liked very much and had been playing at from our first month here. She had been trying to get me to come and try it too. I had been playing at a coarse where the people I work with play at. Most of the guys are older and played together there.

I kept telling my wife I would try her club that she liked so well. I finally found one of the guys I worked with played golf and he played at the club where my wife played. He invited me to play with him one Saturday so I did.

The club was beautiful and I loved the coarse. But as I knew I was not invited to join. I could play with one of the members anytime though. I started playing on a regular basis with Greg and the more we played the more I enjoyed the club and the coarse.

Dayton is about 140,000 people and there are 7 golf coarse in the city. I did learn that Dayton Bell Flower where we were playing was a very private club. There were just over 300 members who belonged and all who were married were also wives members. As I learned there were only 14 single men who were members and no single women.

I had been playing with Greg for nearly six months when membership came up. We were playing on a Saturday morning and he brought it up.

"David, Carol and I are full members and we have been now for nearly 6 years. Carol and the girls who play with Mandy have been talking with her for several months now about it. So it was all explained to her weeks ago. And last week she agreed to the membership when and if you do?"

"Well that is half the battle then. I knew Mandy really likes the club. As do I. So what else do I need to know about membership?"

"Well I guess there is no easy way to openly talk about it so, our club is very private and very select in our members. We only have 297 couples and 14 single members."

"Yes I know for the area the membership is very small and very select. And I would think a 150,000 population would have at least a couple thousand members?"

"We joined five years ago or more and it has only grown by about a third and all the black members have joined during that time."

"So why the slow growth of it?"

"David it is also a sex club. The members once you join are free to enjoy every one's partner."

"Are you telling me that my wife has agreed to having sex with the members if we join?"

"Yes, I have told her I am looking forward to sex with her if you two join. And I know Carol wants you."

"You are kidding me. Mandy was over to your house last night wasn't she?"

"Yes she dropped Carol off after golfing but she stayed for a couple drinks."

"And you told her you wanted her if we joined?"

"I told her we would talk about it today and if you join today I will fuck her when she brings Carol hone this afternoon."

"What did she say to that?"

"She thought I was kidding until I kissed her."

"And how did that go?"

"She was a bit tense at first but as it went on she got into it."

"Oh shit Greg she may say she'd go along with this, but I don't see it really happening."

"Tell me you agree to become members right now and I can tell you I will have my bare cock up inside your wife by 4:30pm today."

"You really think she'll go along with this for real?"

"I will tell you the rest if you can handle it Buddy?"

"Okay what is the rest?"

"I told her I was sure you want this to happen yesterday, and she gave up her very nice breasts to Carol and I. I could have fucked her then."

"What do you mean she gave them up to you guys?"

"She let us get her top off while we played with her. She wants this to happen."

"You really had her in only her bra?"

"You pretty wife has a mole just under her left nipple about the size on a dime. I about sucked both of those pretty ones off her lovely breasts. They are a large B cup or small C and very responsive. Her hot spots for sure cause as I fingered her she was ready for my cock. She told me so. And I told her today we would do it."

"I was stunned. And before I could think too long I said, YES we would join."

We went up and I signed our membership. As we walked out across the parking lot toward our cars I noticed Greg carried a copy of our membership I had just signed.

"Proof I joined us up today, Greg?"

"Your wife wants proof you joined up today."

"So you really think Mandy will let you fuck her if you show her that paper?"

"I can tell you now to drive by my house. Give me a ten minute head start, and you'll see her car in my drive way. Pull up out front and Carol will run out and tell you we are fucking by then."

"Okay, well go slow I am the only guy she has ever been with."

I laughed as I walked off. I needed to do a couple of things on the way home so I had two stops to make and I was maybe 30 minutes behind him and just for kicks I did swing by Greg and Carol's house. As I rounded the corner where their house sits I got a hollow feeling in my stomach and my cock began to stiffen. Her car sat right there in his driveway.

Now this proved nothing and I knew it but I did pull up right out front of their house and stopped. I had sat there for nearly two minutes and was just about to head on home when the door opened. I expected my wife to come running out but it was Carol who came running to my car. A Carol who was wearing a robe that was loosely tied and her bare legs flashed as she moved and her big breasts were bounding around as if they might hurt her.

I rolled the window down on her side of the car and she leaned in showing off a very large amount of her bare breasts when she did.

"Your timing is perfect David. Gregory has just mounted your wife in our bed and she was really getting into it as you pulled up."

I must have looked stunned after she said this.

"Greg told me he didn't think you really believed she was going to do it. David, it is my fault really I have been telling Mandy how much fun this is for months now. So she has had time to a just her thinking to it. Greg and I had her ready for this last night. So she has had some time to become ready to do it."

"So your husband really is fucking my wife right now?"

"Yes David, he is bare up inside her as we speak. Do you need to see them to believe it?"

I got out of my car and went around to her. She took my hand and lead me back toward the house. But not back to their front door, but around the side to the back. As we came up near to the rear door she leaned close and whispered into my ear.

"We need to be very quiet the rear door here is right by the room they are in."

Carol reached down and grasp my crotch in her hand. I was completely erect.

"Oh my David you are very excited about this. Good boy now let's be very quiet."

She opened the door and we stepped quietly inside. The door a few feet away was wide open and I could hear the voice of my very excited wife gasping inside that room.

"Oh my God Greg you are so large and you feel so good. I am getting so close again keep doing this with me please don't stop Baby."

Carol whispered to me again.

"Go ahead peak around the corner and see them."

I moved slowly up to the doorway and did peak around to look inside. Mandy was astride Greg riding his very large erection. I could see she was fully impaled on his erection riding his cock. They were both naked. Carol pulled me back to the door and outside.

"Doesn't she look fantastic David. You told my husband you were her only lover until now?"

I could only nod back to her.

"I need to get back in there with them now. You go on home and leave her to us. She is only beginning to learn to enjoy being Bisexual with me. It will be several hour before she comes home yet. But be ready for wild sex when she gets there as she'll need you to reclaim her. Don't ask too many questions yet. Give her time to a just to this."

She turned and went back inside. I watched her and as she neared the doorway she simply dropped her robe and entered the room completely nude.

As I drove slowly home I was still in shock my wife was mating with another man. I had fed our girls and was laying in our bed several hours later when my wife came up to bed. She was freshly showered and slipped into our bed and as Carol had said she was in need of our time together. Our sex was very intense and as we coupled she talked slowly between breaths.

"David, I will be late again tomorrow night. will you take care of the girls again for us?"

"Sure that is no problem Sweetheart. Are you golfing again with Carol tomorrow?"

"Yes until about 3pm and then she is taking me over to Bensen Omborm's house to meet him. He is one of her good friends in the club. I have never met him before. She says he is very nice."

"Isn't he one of the single members of the Club?"

"Yes a very large gentleman, she says. She wants me to spend a little bit of time getting to know him tomorrow."

"Some time like you spent with her husband today?"

"Oh God David I never dreamed you'd sign us up as members. I had no idea you'd want to do this. Carol has been telling me about it for months and she said you wanted us to do it. She said you saw us. Greg and I. Doing it. How did I look?"

"You looked beautiful as always."

"Greg said you were going to come by and watch us. To see how I looked with him. Did I look the way you wanted me to?"

"You were absolutely stunning Baby. I have never seen you more sexy."

"You liked seeing me doing it with Greg then? He said you wanted to see us doing it."

"I honestly didn't think you'd do it."

"Oh God please don't tell me you didn't want me to do it?"

"I had no idea how I felt about it until I heard you and then saw you doing it. Then I honestly have never seen you look as beautiful as you did today."

"So you don't want me to stop now?"

"No I don't."

"You know they are going to fuck me tomorrow at Mr. Omborm's house."

"Who is they?"

"He has some of the others coming over to be there too."

"The single black members?"

"Yes Carol spends lots of time with some of them and wants me to do it too. Are you okay if I go?"

"Yes I am fine if you do it."

Our day was pretty normal as usual and I saw Mandy's car at the club. Later I drove by Carol and Greg's house but saw nobody there. About 5pm I drove out the road Bensen lives on which is a very elite area and his house sits at the bottom of a small hill. He has a beautiful very large pool at the side of his house. I had heard about pool parties at his house with beautiful nude white women and black men at his pool. From the road there is a perfect view of the pool and the people in it.

And even from the 40 yards away I easily could tell my wife out there beside the pool. She was completely naked as was Carol. And three nude black men were very close with them. But as I went to pull away four more nude black men came from the house and joined them. The girls were going to be or had already been very busy.

I stopped and watched them as they horsed around with the women. Openly fondling their bare breasts and between their legs fingering them so I knew if sex had happened with any of them it was heating up to happen again.

As I finally drove off I knew for sure now I wanted Mandy to become sexual with these men completely. And I knew Greg and Carol were going to push my wife to become more and more popular with our members of the Club.