Our Changing Life Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby’s fantasy is finally fulfilled on his wife’s terms.
2k words
4.3
69.3k
77

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Usafcuck
Usafcuck
128 Followers

Finally, she texted me, over three hours since she told me she was going to Terrance's apartment to "study" with him. It was just a picture. I opened it, and just stared. It was clearly taken by Terrance. He was laying on a bed. Marie was sitting on his very large cock, facing away from him. The head of his cock was buried inside of her, so it's impossible to tell how deep inside her he was. But at least 7-8 inches were visible. Holy shit. Her pussy was stretched around his girth. His cock looked as thick as her wrist. It was veiny, dark, and hard. His hard, toned body contrasted greatly with her soft white skin, and curvy ass.

Me: "Holy shit babe, that's you? That's so fucking hot! He's huge!".

Marie: "Omg, that was good. Terrance said it would be good to document the first time I had been penetrated by a real cock, so he took that picture with my phone when he finally got his head inside of me."

Before I could think of a response, I could see the dots indicating she was typing another message. I was paralyzed with arousal and some jealousy.

"Terrence fucked me twice so far, Scott. He is so amazingly good. I'd like to stay the night with him. He lives closer to the academy, and I have to be there early tomorrow. It just feels right. But if you want me to come home, I will."

Whoa, that was unexpected. I thought if they had sex, she would come home to tell me about it while we had some of our own sex. This felt like too much, too soon. My first instinct was to tell her to come home.

Then I thought about why she would want to do that. As I said earlier, Marie and I were both brought up in strict religious environments. When we were dating, it took everything we had not to have sex. We did just about everything but penetrative sex as often as we could. We both felt guilty at the time about the physical things we did do before marriage (oral was the most we did).

The negative feelings about our sexual desires stifled our sexual fulfillment before and after marriage. Both of us regret not having sex when we were falling crazy-in-love and horny as hell. That realization led to us straying from the traditional confines of what we previously thought of a typical married sex life. About five years ago, we began experimenting with toys and role play. It was fun. We both decided to live in the moment, and find sexual fulfillment together as it comes. No more regrets.

Marie wants to explore this new lifestyle in the way that feels right to her. It's a stretch right now for me to have her away for the night, but hey... this started as my fantasy. She is just taking it and running with it.

Me: "Sure baby. I miss you and really want to hear about it though. How big is his cock? How did it feel? Did he cum inside you? Anything more you can tell me, or any more pics?"

Marie: "Lol, so many questions... Not tonight, Scotty. I want to give Terrance my full attention, and he is horny again! I'll see you tomorrow after I get off work. I promise I'll tell you everything then. Don't worry. I love you, sleep well. 😘"

Me: "Love you too".

Sleep well. Yeah right. I can't remember the last time we had sex multiple times a night. I re-opened the picture of his cock entering her pussy. Dear God... it's so hot. My five inch, thin penis always looks kind of sad when she rides me, even when hard. I've never seen her pussy lips cling to my penis like they did around Terrance's cock. Her bubbly ass was built for that cock. I wanted to see their sex. I wanted to smell it and taste it. I was somehow more frustrated now than I was over the past few years of fantasizing of this day. Yet it was the horniest I've ever been. I craved to see and know more.

I realized that I was furiously jacking off while deep in thought. My little dick was rock hard. I spurted my cum all over my stomach as I stared at the picture, in desperation to be there. I didn't even bother to clean up. I just closed my eyes and wondered exactly what she was doing. I fell asleep imagining the possibilities.

After a restless night of sleep, I woke up and dutifully got the kids ready for school. My body was in cruise control. I couldn't stop thinking about what Marie was doing. By now, she's at the academy. She never texted or called again last night or this morning. I was a little worried, but mostly just excited. I had no idea how I was going to get through work that day.

Even though I know that she can't text or call during the day, I was as glued to phone as my work allowed. I was counting down the hours until she typically got off work and texted me that she was on her way home. Luckily my military uniform hid my constant erection that I had all day. Finally, it was quitting time.

I got home and started dinner. My phone finally rang. It was Marie!

"Hey babe, I've been dying to hear from you. Everything ok?"

"Hey sweetie, things are so good. Im exhausted though. It was difficult to stay awake during class tonight after getting virtually no sleep last night."

"So... how was it? Did you really do it? I still can't believe it".

"Haha, of course I did. You saw the picture, right?".

"Yeah, I just can't believe you actually did it."

"Well, I did. Congrats, your dream come true. You're officially a cuckold, Scott. And speaking of that, I'm following Terrance back to his place for a quickie."

"That sounds hot... but don't you want to come home? I miss you Marie, and it sounds like you need sleep."

"I do, but Terrance and I both need it. We had to avoid each other today to keep this to ourselves. But I need his cock again. I promise it'll be a quickie. I'll be home in an hour."

"Ok... but can't you tell me more? You haven't told me hardly anything."

"I promise I will. I'm parking right now, I gotta go. I love you, bye baby."

With that she hung up. Wow, more waiting. More sex for her. Was she being cruel? I don't think so. I think she is just jumping straight into the deep end of the pool, instead of slowly getting used to the water. It makes sense. It just makes me incredibly anxious. I fed the kids, and got a show on for them while waiting for her. The hour came and went.

Two hours after our last conversation, I heard the garage door opening. Finally! I met her at the door. She smiled at me and crashed into my arms. She kissed me on the cheek and told me to follow her to our room. She was wearing her workout clothes, even though they didn't work out that day and must have changed into them at Terrance's place. She was beaming, but also seemed completely worn out.

When we got into our room, she locked the door and told me to take off my clothes. I did as instructed, while she did the same.

"Baby, I'm far too sore for sex, even from your little penis. But I have a surprise for you." She took off her clothes, and I noted she wasn't wearing any underwear. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs apart. I barely recognized her pussy. It was swollen and pink. It was as also creamy, which intrigued me. "Terrance came in me twice at his place tonight. I haven't cleaned up. I need your help, baby."

I eagerly laid on the bed, putting my head inches from her messy pussy. "Terrence is a really heavy cummer, so there's a lot in there. Get to work, cuck."

Her dirty talk and messy pussy made me hard. I humped the bed, as I got to work on her mess. I spread her pussy lips apart. I could see his thick white cum. It was bubbly. Her pussy smelled so ripe. I licked up the glob of cum at her entrance. It was salty and creamy. She moaned deeply and thrust her hips into my face. I pushed my tongue into her and lapped up their cum. I couldn't believe I was licking up another man's sperm from my wife's cunt. I'm just relieved that she had her tubes tied after our last kid. I couldn't believe how much cum there was.

"Here baby, you're not getting all of it. Some is really deep. Flip on your back." I did as she told, and she got on her knees. She lowered her pussy onto my face, facing my feet. Her ass was pressed against my nose, as she pushed her pussy into my mouth. More globs of cum drifted towards the entrance of her pussy and into my mouth. She started talking to me, as she began slowly jacking my penis with her fingertips.

"Baby, Terrance is huge. He's 8.5 inches long and 5 inches around. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I thought it wouldn't fit. I sucked on it for awhile. He had to teach me how. It's completely different sucking a real cock, and not this little thing. I had to learn to open my throat. Even then, I couldn't get the last 3-4 inches in. After that, he licked me. He had to make sure I was wet. He told me he has girls sit on his cock the first time, to be able to go at their pace to get used to his size. It took work to get his head in. His cockhead is so fucking big. It finally popped into my pussy. He took that picture of it. I slowly worked up and down on it. It hurt a little at first, but after a few minutes it just felt good. I eventually took him to his huge balls. I rode him hard. I came from his cock I don't know how many times. I never cum from your penis, little cuck. Anyway, eventually he blew his load in me."

She was now grinding her pussy into my face. I wanted to talk to her and ask questions, but she was in control. My job was clear. Lick, and listen. Even though she was rubbing me lightly my dick felt like it was going to blow.

"That was the first time babe. Then we just kissed and held each other. It was amazing. After a few minutes, I looked down. He was hard again, I couldn't believe it. We had sex again, with him on top. We kissed passionately while he fucked me hard and slow. He came again. We had sex again after that, and then one more time this morning in his shower. He's so strong, he can hold me up with hands when I wrap around his legs with him standing."

I couldn't take it anymore. Even with minimal stimulation, my penis spit up my cum. She giggled and continued lightly rubbing it as I came.

"Wow, that's cute babe. You're a horny little fucker. Terrance fucked me two more times in his apartment this afternoon baby. I know I said it was just going to be a quickie, but I needed a full fucking. He fucked me from behind and with me on top again. It was so good. I love his cock baby, I love it. And it's not just his cock. He's an amazing lover. He's dominant, but respectful. He's in control, but not controlling. I really hit the jackpot."

With that, she began her own orgasm, fucking my face with her used pussy. When she was done, she climbed off of me and laid down under the covers.

"Get the kids in bed, and come snuggle with me. I love you."

I put my clothes on. Before I left the room, my wife was sound asleep.

Usafcuck
Usafcuck
128 Followers