All Comments on 'Our Changing Life Together Ch. 02'

by Usafcuck

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So when is she leaving her idiot husband

For a real man? Clearly her husband isn’t good for anything except as an unpaid babysitter, so if that’s the case, why prolong the inevitable? If she can’t be bothered to go home and see her kids, instead opting for another marathon sextravaganza then her heart isn’t there, and if her heart isn’t there, then it’s with her lover.

So have her leave her husband and family for someone that she does want to be with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too right

This is how it plays out in real life. I know it well. Their libidos are like a pile of dry firewood - once the tinder is lit, they burn out of control

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Use

Less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Undecided

I don’t know if I like this or not. You write well, but you don’t give your reader any development. If you’re looking to stoke the cuckold fan’s angst, the guy has to suffer. If you’re going to stoke the BTB crowd’s fury, the guy has to suffer, than she has to suffer more. If you’re going to give the RAAC crowd their warm and fuzzy, the guy has to suffer, then she has to suffer because he’s suffering, then they kiss. However, you write well, so tie it all up with a chapter three that lasts long enough to make at least one of the above wave the flag and earn you a flame or two from the other crowds! Anonymous vitriol is Loving Wives success!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not much left

He got what he wanted and she has the perfect situation. A husband to help pay the bills and take care of the kids and a lover to give her all the sex she wants.

What else can be written? Even if he has a change of heart and wants her to stop she won't and if he leaves she gets at least half the money, alimony, child support, and keeps the lover.

She wins no matter what. So no part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
the future.

Scott has a decision to make , either become her sissy cuckold maid or get a divorce cause she wont give up other men after this.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
It's over except for the bills

She will dump him. The fact that she staged andnwent back, she is already giving more of herself to her lover than just sex. She does what Terrance wants, nit her husband. She isbalready moving on. He got what he wanted, but wont enjoy it once she cuts him out completely. Then she will dump him, divorce him, get the kids and alimony. He will be left with nothing, all because he had a fantasy of his wife fucking someone else.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She Gave It Away!!!

His fantasy but her new world WHICH....Very likely will include her living in her home AND living with Terrance.

She, at the moment is carrying on with loving her husband and just enjoying a fantasy...BUT, Terrance is powerful, loving, forceful and their sex is with PASSION & KISSING!!!

Very soon, she'll have clothes in both residence & eventually move out completely. Turns out that Terrance isn't just the great sexual experience, he is a great lover and he loves her so....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh my

Such a repressed homosexual fantasy! The obsession with dicks is palpable. And the open desire foe other men’s cum! Come out of the closet and admit you’re gay, honey. Participating in the parades is so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It's good he knows his place. Nothing like having a real man with a real cock owning your wife's pussy.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Oh no

another cum slurper denied his orgasm by the wife so he has to rub it out on the sheets. Not equitable, humiliating, and she teases him with glee. Typical cuck nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic and obnoxious.

Is that enough? Congratulations.

goingstronggoingstrongalmost 5 years ago
dangerous

Scott is making a serious mistake most cuckold advice sites advise against. He is encouraging his wife to have a romantic relationship with Terrance. This could cause his marriage to fail.

You have an engaging style, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more please

sounds so much like my past. hot

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
You write very well! Unfortunately you couldn't have made your wife look crueler, more insensitive, or more selfish than you did. You wrote yourself as an unwise wimp..

For now, not much value to the "Love" she professes . Her bull is a total jerk too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
lucky guy!

I envy you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Only someone mentally challenged that needs real psychiatric care would allow his wife to fuck others and humiliate him verbally on top of it . Entertaining for a fictional story but really sad that people live this lifestyle

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

There is nothing better than eating a creampie. I can't wait to read more.

shang40shang40over 4 years ago

विदू व प्रशांतचा पहिला संभोग रंगला तो आमच्या गेस्टरुमात व नंतर अनेकदा आमच्या बेडवरच.

पाचव्या संभोगानंतर रात्री मी नेहमीसारखी तिच्या योनीचे चाटण करतान् मला चव मिळाली व तिनेही न लाजता सांगितले की चाटताय आवडीने ते प्रशांतचे वीर्य.

Elwood22Elwood22over 4 years ago
Good story

I read this story and even tho it's hot and a good read I would rather be dead that to live like that, Who am I kidding my wife of 41 years fucked around behind my back even after I begged her to let watch her fuck another man that I was fine with that, she chose to lie and cheat, then the bitch divorced me. The bitch ruined my life.

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Excellent

I love how she unabashedly comes home with a treat and wants cucky to clean up her cream pie, then rolls him over and sits on his face for another grinding orgasm.

Perfect fun wife IMHO.. Keep writing:-)

XOXOXO

9volt9voltabout 3 years ago

Hot story. I love the cuck angst and the willing submission upon her creamy return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous