Our Circle of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he rolled on the floor in pain, Mark grabbed Zach's clothes and threw them at him.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of here before I kill you myself!" Mark barked at Zach. "And by the way...Megan handled my cock like a pro last night. You're just a sorry sack of abusive shit! Mark gave Zach one more kick in the ribs. "You come around here again, I will fucking bury you!"

Zach quickly pulled his pants up, looking back at Sarah as he did, and smiled as some blood ran down his chin. He grabbed his cock and gave one last display of it, shaking it at her.

"You'll be thinking of this all night. Have fun you cocksucking slut!"

Mark started to run after him, but Zach quickly ran upstairs and left the house. Mark turned to Sarah, as did all the others, and checked on her.

"Are you alright?" Mark asked. Sarah smiled and nodded yes without saying a word. "Babe, if you want to stop tonight, I'm sure these guys all understand."

"No." Sarah said. "I'm okay. It only hurt a little bit because I wasn't ready. I'm good." She put her hand on Mark's chest, giving him a little smile. "I want to do this. Now. But..." Sarah trailed off as she looked around at the other men.

"But...?" Mark asked, with a knowing smile on his face. He knew where Sarah was going with this and he was 100% okay with the idea, but he wanted her to say it.

"But...I have an idea to run by you in private real quick." Sarah replied. "Hold on boys. We'll be back. None of you are leaving without painting me with your load." She grabbed Mark by the hand as the other men celebrated amongst themselves.

After a couple of minutes, Sarah came back to the group, still just as naked as she had been. She walked around in the circle of the naked men, grabbing and stroking all their cocks once again one by one to make sure they were still nice and hard. As she did that, Mark walked in holding a Crown Royal bag in his hand.

"Reach in and grab one." Mark said, walking over to Jim first, then going one by one to every other guy until he got to make the last pick. The men all looked at the tiny piece of paper in their hands.

"What's this about?" Jon finally asked. "What's the deal here?"

"Well...as much fun as she was having giving head, thanks to that little fucker Zach, Sarah is asking to change things up." Mark answered. "These little papers have a number on them. 1, 2, or 3. There's now 9 of us for her to enjoy, so we broke it down to groups of 3."

"Groups of 3?" Jim asked. "You mean..."

"Yes boys. Groups of 3. I have 3 holes to use. I want all of you to triple team me in your groups. Your time is done when all members of your group have used all of my holes. Fair enough?" Sarah had a huge grin on her flushed cheeks as the men started to get rowdy again. "Just make sure that if you have to cum, you pull out and shoot it on me!" Sarah said as the men agreed and then looked at their papers to see what group they were in.

Sarah couldn't even hide her grin.This was going to be fun.

*****

"Okay boys. Who is in Group 1?" Sarah asked, standing naked in front of the group of horny, naked men. The three men stepped forward, bringing a smile to Sarah. She had secretly been hoping that Mark and Jim would be in the same group, and as neither one stepped forward, she had an excitement come over her.

Group 1 was made up of Jon, Tyler, and Kevin. Jon had already had his cock in her mouth today, so Sarah was going to have him start elsewhere. Tyler was the youngest member of the group at 19. His 20th birthday was a couple months away, but Sarah was beyond excited to him here. He had a great body, sporting a nice set of abs, and he had roughly the same size cock as Jon. Kevin was on the older side of the group at 39, and he was in the middle of a nasty divorce. He needed the distraction, so he jumped at the invite from Mark. He had kept himself in decent shape and had a thicker 8 inch cock. Sarah was looking forward to taking on all 3 of these guys.

"Okay. I don't care who takes what spot first, but if you're in my ass before you're in my pussy, you need to go to my mouth first. That way I can at least kind of clean you up. Deal?" Sarah said to the men.

"Ass to mouth? I'm in! You guys good if I take her ass first?" Jon asked the others. Both nodded.

"I really need some pussy." Kevin added.

"I want to try to facefuck you, if that's okay?" Tyler asked Sarah.

"Of course! You guys get a few minutes at each spot. Try to save your cum for me at the end of all the groups, if you can." Sarah said. The men agreed, then got into position.

Sarah dropped to her knees, offering the men some head before they started, and all three were happy to accept. Sarah went to work, sucking the three cocks in front of her one by one, bringing them to their full potential.

Mark quickly left the basement and ran upstairs for a moment. When he came back down, Kevin had just gotten down on the floor, laying on his back with his cock sticking straight up. Mark watched as his wife mounted the man, slowly sinking herself down on his cock. Both Kevin and Sarah gasped at the feeling, smiling at each other.

Tyler had positioned himself next. His feet right by Kevin's head, and his cock pointing almost perfectly at Sarah's face. She looked up at the young man, bit her bottom lip, and gave him a quick stroke with her hand.

As she stroked Tyler, Sarah felt Kevin place his hands on her ass. Not only was he getting a good feel on her ass, but he was actually doing Jon a favor and spreading her cheeks apart as Jon prepared to enter her asshole. Jon lined the head of his dick up with her hole.

"Jon, wait." Mark called out.

Concerned that his friend was having second thoughts, Jon finally gave in and looked in Mark's direction. He saw Mark smile and toss something to him. Jon caught it and looked in his hand. It was a bottle of strawberry flavored lube. Jon looked up at Mark.

"Not only to slide it in better...but, to give her something to taste other than her own ass. Have fun kid!"

Jon smiled, then applied a good amount of lube on his cock and down Sarah's ass crack and around her hole, using a finger tip to slide some inside as well. When he was satisfied with the results, Jon slowly slid his cock inside Sarah's ass.

Sarah let out a deep moan, feeling the new sensation of having a cock in her pussy and a cock in her ass. When she was used to the feeling, the two men started thrusting in and out. After a few thrusts, Tyler grabbed Sarah by the sides of her head and slid his cock into her open and waiting mouth.

For the first time, Sarah was stuffed full of cock. She was loving it. There was no turning back. The 3 men found a good rhythm for themselves and for her, and they were letting Sarah enjoy herself while they did all the humping.

After a few minutes, the men agreed to switch places. Jon pulled out of Sarah's well lubed ass and made his way to her mouth. Tyler laid down on the floor, allowing Sarah to climb off of Kevin's cock and mount his. Kevin gladly walked around, smacked Sarah on the ass and slid his cock inside her tight asshole.

"Oh fuck...Maria would never let me do this!" Kevin said, as he thrust his cock in and out of Sarah's ass. "You're a lucky man Mark!"

"She's amazing man. I hope I'll find a woman like her someday to keep around!" Tyler added, as he pumped up and down into her pussy. "She's got a great grip down here!"

"Wait until you try her ass, kid! This is gonna rock your world!" Kevin replied.

Another few minutes pass and the group switched positions one final time as the other men watched on, slowly stroking their cocks and edging themselves as they waited for their turn. Kevin finished the round by facefucking Sarah, Tyler got to fuck an ass for the first time in his life (most certainly not his last after this day), and Jon got to pound Sarah's pussy after several times of joking around with Mark at the gym about how he wanted to.

It was on this final round for the first group that Sarah would have her first orgasm from the men. It only took a few moments of them finding their groove again before Jon felt her pussy clinch tightly around his cock before she started screaming, moaning, and shaking from the cocks inside every hole. The men watching cheered and encouraged Sarah to cum, and the trio kept thrusting in her hard, fast, and deep.

When she came down from the final waves of her orgasm, Sarah backed her head away from Kevin's cock.

"Okay boys. Gotta save your cum for the end. Next group!"

*****

The next guys to step up were Brian, Brad, and Dustin. Sarah smiled at Mark when she realized that Mark and Jim were going to be in the final group. The thought of those two massive cocks working her over together made her even more wet than she was. She just had to wait another 10 minutes or so and she could finally live out a long awaited fantasy. But first, she wanted to make sure these other guys had a good time.

Brian was now the youngest member of the group after Zach got the boot. He was 25 years old, tall and skinny, but had a nice 8 inch cock. He decided to start out with Sarah's mouth.

Brad and Dustin were good friends for several years now. They were both 34, easy on the eyes, and they both had 8 inches under their belts as well. Brad was a little thicker than Dustin, but not much. Brad took to the floor as Dustin lubed his cock up. Having met back in their college days, this was not their first time giving a woman some DP action. In fact, they did it so much throughout college, they eventually met a woman who became their constant hookup. They got together with her at least 3 times a week over the course of their last 2 years of college.

With Brad and Dustin both inside their hole of choice, they went to work on Sarah. Brian joined in, fucking Sarah's mouth like he soon would her ass, and within almost a minutes time, Sarah had her second orgasm of the night. The three men continued to fuck her as best as they could, switching spots twice to make sure they each got a chance at every hole, and with every switch, Sarah would cum once again. In total, Group 2 made her cum three times.

Shortly after she came for the 4th time overall, Sarah struggled to keep her composure. She pulled away from the final cock in her mouth and caught her breath as best as she could.

"Okay....damn you guys....are all good...." Sarah panted. "Last group...come get me."

*****

Finally, Mark and Jim started making their way forward, along with Steven. Steven was the quiet one of the group, almost seeming to be shy. But, as soft-spoken as he was, he made up for it with a hard, thick and super veiny 8.5 inch cock. He was a perfect fit with Mark and Jim.

Steven went to take his place at Sarah's ass, Jim got down on the floor (much to Sarah's excitement!) and Mark walked up to his wife's face. The look in her eyes as she looked up at Mark told him all that he needed to know. She was on the same page as him.

As of this weekend, they were now in the swinging lifestyle.

No sooner than Steven and Jim put themselves inside of Sarah, she took Mark's cock all the way into her mouth and throat and started to give him some of the best head he's ever received from her. As much as he enjoyed watching her with the other men, it never dawned on him until that moment how turned on Sarah would be. She was giving him head like a pro, almost to the point where she was choosing cock over air. Mark took ahold of her head and started facefucking her like a mad man as the other two men laid it into her as well.

Sarah had yet another orgasm as the men dominated her willing holes. Jim growled as her pussy tightened around his thick black cock, causing him to show her what the old man had left to offer as he pounded up and deeper into her pussy. Her orgasm intensified as she convulsed, twitching as her climax continued to wash over her.

Without a word being said, the men changed positions. Now was the time that Sarah had been waiting for. Her husband laid down and she mounted him, riding his cock all the way down to the base. When she was secure there, Jim slid his dick deep into her ass. Sarah moaned at the feeling of not only taking the thickest cock she's ever experienced up in her ass, but also having her husband's large member all the way up inside her pussy. When Jim was all the way in, making Sarah the fullest she's ever been, the two men started fucking her together.

Before Steven even got his cock in her mouth, Sarah was moaning and screaming in pleasure. She was on the verge of one more orgasm, but this time nearly took her out. Steven managed to push his cock into her mouth, and at the exact moment that all three men had their cocks fully buried in her holes, Sarah couldn't contain it anymore.

Sarah squirted for the first time in her life.

"Oh fuck yeah!!!" Kevin called from the side. "Get ready baby. I can't hold back anymore!" As she was getting triple teamed, Kevin walked up to Sarah, jerking his cock hard and fast. Steven pulled himself back and joined Kevin, and within seconds, both men were shooting a thick hot load of cum on her face.

"Oh my God Mark! Are you close? We can help these guys out!" Jim asked as he gave a few more deep thrusts into Sarah's asshole.

"Yes!!! Paint me boys!!! Cover me!!!" Sarah screamed out as she continued to take a dual pounding from the biggest cocks in the group.

"Smile baby!" Brian said to Sarah. He grabbed the back of her head, holding it in place just in time to give a rapid fire of cumshots to her face and lips. Brad and Dustin followed suit, aiming their cocks at angles in order to shoot an "X" of cum right on top of her closed eyes. Tyler managed to position himself just right and shot a huge ribbon of cum up the middle of the criss-cross that Brad and Dustin just unloaded.

"Holy shit man. Your wife looks amazing. A real life cum tribute for her!" Tyler said.

"Bukkake! Bukkake!" Brad and Dustin started to chant, referring a category of porn where several men cum all over a woman just like this. Seeing it happen in real life and being a contributing factor of it was even better than any porn they watched.

Sarah moaned as Jim pulled out of her ass and made his way up front to see the masterpiece these guys were making. Jon joined him, both men stroking their cocks faster by the second.

"You need to see this Mark! Before it runs off of her." Jon said, prompting Mark to give a couple final thrusts into Sarah as she rode his cock. Mark slapped her on the ass with both hands and she dismounted him. As he rolled off of his back and started to stand up, Sarah propped herself back on her knees in a kneeling position. She was now showcasing her tits to the men with a face full of hot thick cum.

"Don't forget these, guys!" Sarah said, shaking her chest side to side. Jon answered with a huge load spraying all over her chest, running over both of her breasts. Jim matched the money shot with one of his own across her chest from the other side.

As the last one to unload, Mark stood directly in front of his wife. She had her eyes closed to avoid getting cum in her eyes, but in Mark's opinion, she looked beyond sexy in the moment. He looked at Jim and pointed towards his jeans a couple feet away. Jim grabbed them and got Mark's phone from out of his pocket. When he got the phone, Mark opened up his camera, turned it to video, and hit record.

"Keep your head straight and open wide baby. One last load for you from your husband!" Mark said as he held the phone in one hand and stroked himself with the other. With cum dripping down her face and tits, Sarah gave Mark a smile, opened her mouth wide, and stuck her tongue out for good measure.

"Oh fuck baby. Get ready!"

With a lucky shot and great accuracy, Mark unloaded a huge ribbon of cum directly onto his wife's tongue and into her mouth. Immediately after, he fired off a couple more pumps of cum on her face and tits. The men all cheered on Sarah as she sat there on her knees, dripping with cum.

"Smile for the camera baby!" Mark said, stopping the recording and taking a couple of pictures. Sarah looked beyond happy. Even more than that, Mark thought she looked absolutely beautiful covered in cum. She laughed and tried to follow her husband's voice.

"Thanks for this boys. You know how to make a girl feel appreciated!" Sarah said before taking a finger from each hand and running them through the mixed loads of cum all over her. When they were nice and coated, Sarah sucked the cum off of her fingers, much to the delight of the men.

"We'll definitely have to do this again!" Mark said, with all the others agreeing.

"Definitely. But now...I need to go shower." Sarah said, wiping the cum away from her eyes in order to see where she was going. She got up and started to walk up the stairs. She made it halfway upstairs before she turned around and looked at Mark. She raised her eyebrows and jerked her head towards the upstairs, inviting Mark to go join. He smiled and nodded, but then had a better idea.

"Anyone up for a quickie with her in the shower?"

The men all cheered as the whole group ran upstairs after Sarah.

*****

The Monday night after their weekend full of group sex brought Mark and Sarah to the dinner table after work. They had talked briefly about the work day, but the topic quickly switched to their weekend.

"Okay so...did you guys give Zach any issues?" Sarah asked.

"Didn't have to. He was fired." Mark said, making Sarah nearly spit out her wine. "Not over that! When he left here, he got pulled over for driving like a jackass. He tried to pick a fight with the officer and got arrested. Then they searched his car...found a few bags of cocaine in the glove box. So, Jim let him go."

"Holy shit! Fuck that kid! I mean...not literally. The rest of you guys, absolutely. But not him." Sarah said, making Mark laugh.

"Sounds good to me. So...Jim asked if Friday works?"

"Absolutely!!! You two were PERFECT together. I'll be glad to do that again this Friday, next Friday, or every Friday for that matter!" Sarah replied. "And as for Saturday this weekend...who is your pick?"

"Definitely want Erin again, but Megan was pretty good too. I can't decide."

"Why not both? You can fuck one while the other one goes down on me, or I go down on her...or use a strap on."

"I fucking love you. And I love fucking you." Mark said.

"I love you too honey! Now...check that video out!"

Mark opened his phone to their profile on their kink and fetish website. The video had crossed the boarder with over 5,000 likes, and had nearly as many comments. The comments were asking for more and more. Their fan base and their bank account was growing more and more by the minute.

The new swingers were now making content and selling it. They had developed a following close to 10,000 followers in the course of a few days. Not bad for an older married couple with grown sons. With the newfound wealth building up, Mark and Sarah could easily quit their jobs and do this for a living. But, given their new circle of friends and monthly get togethers, they opted to stick around and keep making after work plans.

Life couldn't be better for the married couple.