Our Circle of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted fucked.

"Okay girls. He said nobody leaves unless they cum. So, single file this shit. He lasts a long fucking time after his first one."

Mark looked at Sarah with surprise on his face. He wasn't sure if he understood where she was going with this. Sarah laughed to herself as she realized that she was going to have to spell it out for him in order for him to understand.

"Honey...these girls helped me make you cum. Now, I want you to help them cum. I want you to take turns fucking them hard and fast until it happens." Mark's cock twitched as the words came out of Sarah's mouth. "Just make sure you have plenty left for me at the end. Take Erin first."

"I fucking love you. I'll even the field tomorrow night!" Mark said, kissing his wife on the cheek, before taking Erin over to the couch that was downstairs and bending her over the back of it.

For the next 45 minutes, Mark fucked every single one of them, making sure they all came at least once from his dick pounding them. He finished inside his wife, and they agreed to let Amber eat her out with Mark's cum dripping out.

The women promised that the next time they did this, Mark would be fucking them all in the ass.

*****

The following night came around finally, and it was now Sarah's turn for the attention. Like Mark had the previous evening, Sarah was filled with a nervous excitement at what the evening would hold.

She took a few deep breaths as she looked into the upstairs bathroom mirror, putting the finishing touches on makeup that she knew was pointless to wear as it would soon be running down her cheeks, but she wanted to put on a nice visual for the guys downstairs waiting on her.

Her mind raced as she had the thoughts of not only being used by so many different cocks, but flashbacks to the previous night. All those women working her husband over, the cum swap that the ladies all planned out before they had met up, Mark going to town and fucking all six women and bringing them all to orgasm before he had his second, and the surprise of Amber going down on her and making her cum and then eating the cum out of her pussy when Mark was done. Sarah knew that nothing would ever come between Mark and her, but the events of the previous night had opened a door that Sarah never expected. She was now kind of into women, thanks to the gorgeous women that were there last night, and especially thanks to one of her best friends.

She couldn't hold back anymore. She sat down on the toilet seat and started to rub her clit and finger herself. When she finally came, she knew she was ready. She got up, put on her matching red bra and thong lingerie, slipped the silk cover over herself, essentially making herself a gift to the men downstairs, waiting to be unwrapped.

She did a final makeup check in the mirror, adjusted her bra to where it showcased her tits as best as it could, and took a couple final deep breaths. With her heart pounding in excitement, she opened the door, text her husband to let him know she was on her way downstairs, and she looked into the mirror once again.

"Game on." she said to her reflection with a smile as she shut the light off and started to go downstairs.

*****

Sarah made it downstairs and peeked into the part of the basement that she was about to get ganged up on. She saw her husband of course, Jon, several younger guys she didn't know the names of at that point, including one who looked incredibly familiar to Sarah for some reason, and lastly, Mark's boss, Jim, who was the oldest in the group at 62, along with being the only black man in attendance for the evening as the city Mark and Sarah lived in was primarily made up of white citizens.

Mark and Jim had a great working relationship and had become rather great friends over the recent years, with Mark offering support to Jim after his wife had passed away from a car wreck. They would often hit the gym together (along with Jon), and Jim had been over more than once for a big game. He was incredibly attractive, and Sarah had constantly joked in the pass with Mark about how she would use a "hall pass" with Jim if the occasion ever came up.

Altogether, there were 10 men waiting to have fun with her. She was nervous, yet so excited and horny, she couldn't wait. She took a breath and composed herself, finally walking in.

As soon as they saw her, every single one of the men other than Mark started catcalling Sarah. A couple of them whistled, some chimed in with some "ooo baby" calls, and some just simply cheered. Mark walked up to his wife, a huge smile on his face. As great of a time that he had the previous night, it seemed as though he was enjoying this. Showing his wife off to his buddies. Sarah felt even more turned on as she looked around and saw the men getting worked up slowly.

"Hey guys...this is my wife, Sarah. She'll be the entertainment for the night." Mark said as all the men cheered. "Quick ground rules: nothing other than oral, unless her and I agree to it. And this is her fantasy, so you have to help her out with it...she wants you to shoot your load ON her...face, tits, all over. Nothing inside her. She wants to end the night having to take another shower. Deal?" All the men clapped and agreed. Mark looked at Sarah and the couple were all smiles.

"How about a little tease before I suck your cocks, boys?" Sarah walked into the middle of the group as they all clapped and cheered for her in response. Every single one of the men had long had their shirt off, but they all kept their pants on as they waited for her. As soon as she was in the middle of them, Sarah dropped the silk cover slowly off of her shoulders, then finally to the ground. The men all started to comment on Sarah as she stood before them in her matching red lingerie, bringing a smile to her face.

"Here I thought you fuckers were just going to have a circle jerk. Didn't realize that this hot bitch was going to be sucking cock for real!" Sarah heard one of the younger guys say. She looked for the one who said it, and her eyes stopped on the younger guy who looked really familiar. He was staring at her nearly naked body, smiling ear to ear.

"That's my wife you're talking about, Zach. Watch what you say." Mark said sternly. That's when it registered with Sarah. Zach. As in, Megan's ex boyfriend, Zach. Megan had told Sarah and the other girls in the office about how Zach had a habit of being verbally abusive and a little rough during sex. And now, here he was, waiting on a turn with Sarah. She looked him over after Mark gave him a warning, and he quickly put both his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry Mark. I can't control my mouth sometimes. I'm sorry ma'am. I'm just a little excited and definitely backed up down here." Zach said, grabbing his bulge through his pants. Sarah smiled at him as she walked over and replaced his hand with her own.

"I'll let this one slide. Just...play nice." Sarah said, giving Zach a tighter squeeze than she would have. Zach momentarily flinched, but then looked Sarah in the eye with a smile on his face. Sarah felt his cock getting harder in her hand.

"Okay. I'll do my best." Zach said. Sarah let go of his bulge and started to walk away. As she turned from Zach, she felt his hand pat her on the ass. She smiled and walked to Mark.

"Thank you for setting this up baby." Sarah said, closing in on Mark to give him a kiss on the cheek. When she was right by his ear, she planted a small kiss on his ear, but then whispered "Zach is Megan's ex. Keep an eye on him." She pulled away, and Mark looked at her. She gave a light nod, and he returned it, letting her know he was on the same page.

Sarah continued to walk around the group of men, teasing them by placing a hand on their growing bulges and giving a little squeeze. She got around to Jim, and neither one said a single word. Sarah smiled, gave Jim a quick look at both her front and back sides, before inching up to him and firmly grabbing his bulge. She was pleasantly surprised to find out that Jim was hiding a nice package, growing more by the second. The two smiled at each other.

"I can't wait to play with this one." Sarah said point blank. "I've been wanting to for a while now."

Jim smiled. "Soon. Very soon." he said. He reached down and grabbed her ass, pulling her close to him. "Mark and I have talked about it several times. Never realized it would actually be happening." Jim said through a low growl. Sarah found herself turned on by the man's deep, sexy voice.

"We'll definitely bring you back after tonight. Pinky promise." Sarah said to Jim. When he stuck his pinky up towards her, rather than hook her pinky with his, she wrapped the tip of his pinky with her lips and sucked gently on it. Jim smiled at the action as his cock continued to twitch under the fabric of his jeans and boxers.

"Ohh, you're gonna be fun..." Jim said. Sarah smiled and continued to make her way around the group. She got up to Jon last, and immediately smiled.

"Thank you for getting this idea going. If it wasn't for your cum tribute, this evening wouldn't be happening." Sarah said to Jon, who had a huge goofy smile on his face. Right then and there, Sarah took off the bra and thong, dropping both to the floor as she did. Jon and all the others watched on as the gorgeous woman was now completely naked. She flashed a smile at Jon, then looked at the others.

"Well, I can't suck your cocks with your pants on guys. Lose them!"

Without missing a beat, the room was filled with the sounds of belts being unbuckled, and zippers coming undone. Within seconds, things became incredibly real for Sarah. She lost herself for a moment, turning in a circle as she looked at all the men around her.

Every single cock was now rock hard and pointing directly at her.

Sarah first looked over at Jim, wanting to see his cock after the last few years of teasing, and she was beyond happy with what she saw. Jim was just as long as Mark, and slightly thicker and wider. Although she knew it wouldn't happen yet, Sarah couldn't wait to ride Jim's cock soon.

After stating at Jim's cock for a bit, she continued to look around. To her surprise, even though his was the smallest in the group, Zach was still packing a nice 7 inch cock with some girth. She knew it would be a fun one to suck on. She smiled at Zach and managed to keep herself composed. Even though he wasn't packing nearly what the other guys were, he was far more cocky and arrogant than the others.

"Wanna taste it?" Zach asked, thrusting his hips forward slightly towards Sarah. She laughed slightly.

"In time. For now, I have two guys in mind first. One is obviously my husband." Sarah said, looking at Mark. He smiled at his wife, feeling his cock twitch at the thought of his wife's warm, wet mouth.

"This is your night for fun baby. Pick someone else first." Mark said. "Besides...I want to watch you suck these guys." All the guys cheered at this. "Go ahead. Pick someone else."

"Jon, get your ass over here." Sarah said, causing Jon's eyebrows to jump up in surprise. "This is happening thanks to you...let me thank you properly."

"You got it!" Jon said, walking past some of the others, making sure not to bump into anyone.

"Come on!!! Him first?!" Zach protested. The other men looked at him immediately, all of them slightly aggravated by the young man.

"Yes. Jon first. You can be next if you're a good boy." Sarah said, teasing Zach. Zach folded his arms over his chest and huffed out a breath of air.

"Okay. Have fun Jon." Zach said, rolling his eyes. Jon smiled at him before turning to look at Sarah. He looked down as she stood right in front of him, pressing her breasts into his chest, and stroking his bare, erect dick in her soft hand. When she got him fully hard, Sarah slowly dropped down to her knees. She continued to stroke Jon with her hand as she got into position, then looked up at Jon from her kneeled position. She licked her lips, making sure that her tongue barely grazed the tip of Jon's dick.

"Here we go." Sarah said right before running her open mouth down the length of Jon's hard on. Working slowly and steadily, Sarah worked her mouth back and forth, taking more and more of Jon's cock in her mouth with every stroke.

"Oh shit dude....your wife is sucking my dick!" Jon said back to Mark, causing both men to smile. "And she's fucking amazing at it!"

Sarah showed her appreciation for the compliment by deepthroating Jon's cock, sticking her tongue out and flicking at his balls slightly when she reached the base of the shaft. Jon moaned his approval as the men all drew closer, stroking their own cocks as they watched.

After a couple minutes, Sarah stopped sucking Jon, backing off and watching as a string of drool followed from her mouth to his cock before falling to the floor. She gave him a wink and he backed up. Sarah could sense Zach almost pushing his way forward, so she motioned for him to come ahead.

"Fuck yes!" Zach cheered, holding his cock in hand as he moved to his place in front of Sarah. He started to push his cock towards her mouth, but Sarah stopped him before he got there.

"Let me suck it before you face fuck me, okay?" Sarah suggested. Zach nodded in agreement, and Sarah took his cock inside her mouth. She couldn't lie...she felt bad doing this with the ex boyfriend of a friend from work, but she also felt turned on by how into it he was.

"Oh shit...so much better than my ex!" Zach said. Sarah looked over at Mark, knowing that he had his cock in both her mouth and Megan's last night, and she gave Mark a wink. Shortly after she started to suck and deepthroat Zach, she felt his hands on the sides of her head. She looked up as she had his cock mostly in her mouth, and Zach looked down with a smile of his own. It felt slightly unsettling for some reason, but Sarah ignored it.

"Do you mind if I do?" Zach asked. Sarah knew what he was asking. He wanted to face fuck her. She had experienced it more than once with Mark, and she actually enjoyed it quite a bit. She opened her mouth a little more, shaking her head from side to side, giving Zach the okay. He immediately started to slam his cock in and out of her mouth as fast as he could and fairly hard. Sarah was actually turned on by the act and let a moan escape while Zach had his cock ramming her mouth.

"Oh, you like that huh? You like me using your mouth as a fuck toy? What a good little cocksucker." Zach said. As he continued to ram into her mouth, Sarah suddenly felt Zach grab handfuls of her hair in his fists. "You're my little cocksucking whore, ain't you?" Zach growled.

"Zach!" Mark's voice boomed from the side. Knowing that Mark heard it wasn't enough. She felt like Zach needed a little more punishment. She waited for him to force his cock into her mouth again, then as he was bringing it out, she brought down her top set of teeth just enough to cause pain but no damage. Zach winced at the action, stopped thrusting and looked at Sarah as she closed her mouth after he pulled his cock out.

*****

In his mind, he had done no wrong. Just a young guy, enjoying himself and having some fun with a woman that he considered a MILF. He thought she was enjoying herself too. Maybe she liked being a little rough herself. Scraping her teeth on the top of his dick like that seemed like a move from someone who liked to play a little rough sometimes. Maybe she was just putting on a show so her husband wouldn't be mad. She had been moaning as he hammered into her mouth, so she clearly enjoyed it. Maybe she just got the hint that Zach liked to be rough.

What a great little whore.

She wanted to be rough. She wanted him to make her moan and scream. She wanted her hair pulled hard. Maybe she wanted choked. Who knows?

Zach knew one thing though. He was going to find out. Zach had a plan in mind. Before the end of the day, she would be screaming his name, begging him to go harder and harder.

In his mind, it was time for Zach to make a move. It was time to take it to the next level.

*****

Having been stopped dead in his tracks from face fucking Sarah anymore, thanks to Mark calling Zach out and Sarah using her teeth ever so slightly, Zach was left standing there with his cock hanging just inches away from the glory of Sarah's mouth.

"I'm sorry. I told you...I get carried away with my dirty talk. Can I make it up to you?" Zach looked at Sarah with a hopeless smile. Sarah couldn't help it. She almost felt bad for using her teeth on him. He was just lost in the moment. He didn't mean anything by it. If he still wanted to have fun here, he was going to have to earn it.

"Yes. You sure can, Zach." Sarah said, pushing her ass up into the air as she leaned down to be on her hands and knees. "You need to come eat my pussy and ass from behind while I suck some of the others. If you do a good job, I'll suck you some more." She smiled up to Mark. He nodded, realizing that Sarah was okay after all. He didn't want to put a damper on things and stop anyone from having a good time, but Zach was pushing the boundaries.

"But...that's strike number two kid. Don't fuck up again." Mark said, sternly and bluntly. "Anymore disrespect to her and I'll kick you out. Understood?"

"Crystal clear." Zach said, smiling at Sarah. "I promise, you'll like what I offer." Sarah looked at Mark once again, while Zach took his place behind Sarah. He placed his face as close to her as he could get and started to go to town, licking and sucking her pussy and clit for a while. As Sarah got worked up from it, she called for Mark to come get his cock sucked while Zach ate her out. As soon as she had Mark's cock in her mouth, she started to cum as Zach worked his tongue. When she finished, she started sucking on Mark's cock, and Zach worked his way up to her asshole, licking the surface and lightly probing the hole with his tongue.

As Sarah throated Mark's cock, moaning as Zach ate her asshole, Zach felt his cock start to twitch. He knew that he needed some action again. He looked up and watched the back of Sarah's head as she bobbed back and forth on her husband's cock. He also saw Mark had his eyes closed tight and he laid his head back while he enjoyed Sarah's oral skills. It was here that Zach couldn't take it anymore. His cock was rock hard. This chick was begging for dick all night. And, from the looks of it, her ass hadn't been used in a while. He decided it was time to make his move and see how rough she liked it.

With nothing but a little bit of his spit on her hole as a lube, Zach had positioned himself behind Sarah and pushed his cock all the way in her ass in one swift, solid thrust.

Sarah's eyes flew open at the realization that she now had a dick in her ass, and the sensation of pain kicked in almost immediately after. She slammed her eyes shut and pulled away from Mark's cock.

"Owwww!!!! No!!!! Damn it....no Zach!!!!"

Mark's eyes flew open and zeroed in on the sight of this young kid slamming his cock inside his wife's ass. She didn't ask for it, Zach didn't ask for it, and she damn sure wasn't prepared for it.

Mark saw red.

"Fuckin hell!!! You're so fucking tight. Such a great anal bitch!!!" Zach managed to say before catching Mark's fist with his jaw. He stopped thrusting long enough to bring a hand up to his sore jaw, and he looked up in time to see Mark sending another one towards the other side. This time, his cheekbone caught the solid fist.

Zach fell out of Sarah's ass and onto his own. Before he could even think about moving, Mark was hammering down a flurry of fists. Although his eyesight was becoming blurry from blood and tears, Zach saw several others circle around him, feeling them kick him in the ribs, stomach, and anywhere else. It was Sarah who stood up and gave Zachs nuts a kick like a pro football kicker making the extra point.