Our Day in Paris

Story Info
We get intimate in a movie theater.
1.6k words
4.53
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day in Paris has been magical, the fall weather is sunny and beautiful, our time together like a perfect, stolen moment. We don't notice anything but each other.

We've always been close, comfortable and easy with each other, but today is different. There's an unspoken electric charge between us, and we float through the City of Light holding hands, wanting nothing but this time together.

After walking through the Opera district we spot a small movie theater and wordlessly, you guide us inside. You buy us tickets for the next showing hardly noticing what it is. It's the middle of the day, and there are only a handful of other people in the theater. We choose our seats at the back, and the lights begin to dim. We have the back-row to ourselves, but there are people only a few rows away to the left and right who had turned to notice us as we came in. We sit down and you raise the armrest between us and pull me into your side.

We've been touching each other all day, our hands entwined, but now with your arm draped over my shoulder possessively, my heart begins to speed up at the contact. I've fantasized about you since the day we met, touching myself alone in my room as I imagined being held like this by you. And now, our bodies pressed together in the dimming light of the theater, I feel your hand begin to curl around my shoulder and slowly, almost hesitantly, slide underneath my tanktop. My hands are in my lap, and I clench them in my skirt as my body tenses at your exploring hand. I press my thigh against yours, urging you to continue. I glance around the theater, as the trailers begin but no one looks our way. My heart starts pounding as your hand slips underneath my bra and cups my breast. You let out a low sigh as you squeeze my breast in appreciation and then roll my nipple between your fingers. I gasp at the sensation then quickly dart my eyes around, but no one looks our way.

At my reaction you pull your hand back and turn to me, grabbing the back of my head you kiss me fiercely, for the first time. The feel of your lips against mine takes my breath away and my head swims. Pulling me towards you, my chest presses against you, your hands begin exploring my body impatiently. You pull me halfway into your lap, my right leg hooking over yours as your hand grabs my ass and presses me into your thigh. I forget myself and moan as you devour my mouth, overwhelmed to finally be tasting you. We both freeze, as a lull between trailers drops the theater into silence and a person two rows ahead and to our left turns in our direction, an annoyed expression on their face.

I move back into my seat as quietly as possible, but you place your hand high up on my thigh, pushing under my skirt. As I settle back down I place my hand on your thigh and move slowly upwards at the same pace as your hand. Your fingers find the edge of my panties and I begin to shake in anticipation. We both keep our eyes forward but you slouch down slightly and unbutton your fly. My fingers shake as my hand moves to unzip your pants but you slide one finger under my panties and immediately slip between my soaking wet folds to enter me. You moan as quietly as you can and I throw my head back and bite my lip to keep quiet, forgetting everything but the feel of you penetrating me. I spread my legs and you grab the back of my head and begin kissing my neck as you press a second finger inside my aching center. I grip your hardness through your pants and squeeze.

You slip a second finger inside me while pressing your palm against my clit and start rocking your fingers in and out of my dripping pussy. You feel me tense and open my mouth to moan and you quickly cover it with your own, kissing me deeply. I melt into your kiss and you stroke my center harder and faster. I open my eyes to look around and notice the movie has started, and no one looks back at us. We lock eyes, and the intensity of your gaze triggers a cascading orgasm that rocks my whole body and you quickly cover my mouth with your hand to stop the scream that almost erupts out of me as you keep pumping your fingers into me, drawing out my relentless pleasure. Luckily the movie gets loud and my muffled sounds are drowned out.

Your eyes bore into mine as I come down, and you slowly withdraw your dripping fingers and lick them, closing your eyes and moaning quietly. I'm still breathless, when I take your hand and pull your wet fingers into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tips, gathering the last of my juices off of you. I quickly glance around to ensure no one is looking our way and finish unzipping your pants to release your throbbing cock. I gasp when it springs forth, I can't help it. You're larger than I ever imagined and my pussy twitches, wanting you inside me so badly. You keep your eyes moving around the theater, but I've already ducked my head down, taking your shaft in both hands I guide you into my eager mouth and you groan, as quietly as you can. My tongue swirls around your head, loving the taste of your precum as I feel your hand slide down my back lifting up my skirt and exposing my panty covered ass. I take your cock to the back of my throat before slowly pulling back and you squeeze my ass in appreciation. I moan quietly around your thick cock and you slide your hand inside my panties and dip your fingers into my wetness, rubbing my juices back up my crack to play with my asshole. I moan louder and you place your other hand on the back of my head, gently stroking my hair as I use both my hands to pump your impressive length into my mouth.

Your fingers explore my pussy rubbing circles around my clit, making my body jump. I start to lift my head up reflexively but you press me back down onto you and thrust your hips up into my mouth. At the same time you dip your fingers in and out of my entrance and spread more of my juices around my asshole, then slowly start to press your thumb inside my virgin hole. My whole body vibrates at the intrusion and you keep your hand on the back of my head, locking my mouth in place as your middle and ring fingers continue to play with my dripping, eager pussy, swirling around my entrance until your thumb is seated all the way inside my ass, filling me indescribably. Now you start fucking your fingers into me deeply, mercilessly, as your hips make short thrusts up into my mouth. I'm helpless, under your control completely, and the realization sparks a warm glow in my belly which builds and builds as I feel your excitement take you over and your thrusts become harder and faster as your fingers and hips match rhythm, fucking all my holes at once.

I feel your cock expand to fill my mouth completely as you thrust all the way to the back of my throat and your hand holds me there as you release rope after rope of thick cum down my throat. Meanwhile your fingers hammer into my pussy and ass. The taste of your release, and the power of your thrusts sends me into another crashing orgasm and my entire body shakes as I lose control and scream, luckily your cock and cum muzzle my sounds while the movie music reaches a crescendo of its own. You continue cumming down my throat as you fuck my mouth, and I reflexively swallow what I can after my scream subsides. Even so my hands are coated in your cum and my saliva as I milk the last of the cum from your balls.

You kept your eyes open through your climax, watching my head bob up and down on your cock, and my ass jiggle and shake through my climax. Now you scan the theater to see if anyone noticed, but it looks like whatever's playing on screen has kept the other's attention. You sigh deeply as you remove your hand from the back of my head, but I don't release your cock just yet. I hold still until your breathing settles, then proceed to lick every inch of you clean. Slowly you pull your fingers and thumb from my depths and I moan around your softening cock at the loss.

When I'm satisfied I've cleaned you completely I lift my head and you pull me up into your arms and kiss me passionately. We make out for the rest of the movie, until the theater lights start to brighten, and we realize everyone else has left the theater. You remember to fasten your pants before we stand up and go freshen ourselves up in the bathroom. When I meet you back in the lobby you pull me towards you and kiss me again, before putting your arm around my waist as we walk off to explore more of Paris together.