All Comments on 'Our Dirty Kissable Lips'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AyoolaAyoolaover 3 years ago
Engaging Story!

Can we please get a Part 2? I like the flow of the story and the characters, though you have minor errors (but who doesn't)? Great effort!

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

WOW! Nice addition to the Mimi story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great fleshout

The view of Mels path to the band, and the interdiction of Mimi was great. It’s like chips, you keep wanting more. Jaz and Cindy prequel needs additional fleshing out, and their perspective of Mimis addition would be interesting, especially Mels and Jazs love make outs with the trans Mimi also is rich territory to explore.

All in all worth the wait, and hope for more of Marion/Mimis story.

Great work Jim t......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pleasantly surprised

I was reluctant to read these prequels, but I really liked them, it was a great idea. It left me jonesing for the Marion story. Mel, Jas, and Cindy’s stories got me so thirsty for more, I’m going to go back, and read Marions story again, while I wait for the next installment.

Thanks KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK that was the second last one. I've read all of your Stories about the Lips except the Cindy story and I am already convinced you could make a great movie and even a series out of these characters with your excellent character development. You can't stop..you realize that don't you? You are talented as a writer and you have a terrific mechanism you have developed. Each story I have read you have enriched the characters so much they seem as life like as a documentary( I won't go into the HOT sizzling Lesbian romances that make the story so uniquely special ) But you can't leave it..that would be a terrible waste of such an incredible foundation.

I'm sure I am not the only person who has noticed this. You MUST continue,,,and you mentioned you really wanted to do more with music stories so dropping these characters and starting new ones would be for one thing a lot of work but mostly you have So Many avenues you have that you could take these characters down..you would be crazy to waste what you have already brought to life...Oh and 5 Stars by the way LOL (SoundAbuse)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

I never found clothes with tags “only for woman” ….. so what ….. the whole world accepts scotts wearing skirts or muslim / arabs men wearing this white day dress, or the subcontinent men wearing this wrap around skirt or so on and are they perverts ….. we wearing blinkers, a woman in a suit, trousers and jacket, looks amazing and is she now a lesbian …. Let it beand enjoy ….. and again you touching a project, child abuse or family abuse wife abuse, its truly sad that we as humans are not able to become peaceful beings ….. and for childs is pure horror, helplessness and fear and hate is a outcome ….. so now im excited reading the next chapter, the battle of bands and becoming a number one

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES