Our Doctor Joins US

Story Info
Full body exams lead to new fun and expanded relationships.
3.3k words
4.49
6.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been years since I last shared a story of my life on Literotica. After the last story of Shari and me, we received too many unpleasant emails so limited our visits to reading of the exploits of others. This afternoon, we had a truly Literotica shareable experience so I'm back for at least one more story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As part of my regular medical care regimen, I had my annual skin check exam with our dermatologist office. The APRN Melody gave me a very thorough exam that bordered on inappropriate. As she examined my legs, her gentle brushes went a bit too high up my thigh to qualify as standard office procedure. Whenever she checked a spot or touched me, her manner was more a stroke than anything else. As she proceeded, I thought that if there was not a nurse and a medical student also in the room, I would have asked if I could touch her in the same manner she was touching me. Or, at least I could ask if I could have her phone number so we could talk later. The exam was quickly moving from a medical experience to an erotic experience when she muttered, "oh my".

I asked what prompted such an expression and she said, "I don't like the look of this spot on your back. It has all the characteristics of basil cells. We really should send it to the lab for analysis." With that, the growing enjoyment of being touched moved to a very medical discussion of what those cells are, what it can mean and how to get them to the lab. Quickly, a small scapel appeared along with a lab sample cup, cleaning materials and numbing spray. In a few minutes, the sample was done and Melody smiled at me "We'll be in touch about this."

I wanted to tell her that she had done plenty of touching and return our encounter to focusing on types of touching. I made a mental note to make sure that both Shari and I always request that Melody does our exams.

Several days passed when they called to tell me that the specimen taken was indeed basil cell skin cancer. They explained that while it was not a worry, it was indeed something that needed further exam. Another doctor would meet with me to take the further sample, make sure all was taken care of and send it off for follow-up testing. I went to the office a few days later and met with the doctor who explained and completed the procedure. I looked for Melody but she was no where in sight. As I left the office, I did see her picture on the doctor directory wall so I knew she was still at that office.

More days passed as my stitches healed. It was quite a chunk of skin taken off my back but it was healing quite nicely. Shari took good care of me, applying new bandages each day. That, of course, led to several opportunities for her to capitalize on me not wearing clothes. It seemed that whenever Shari put on a fresh bandage, her next move was to slide her hands around me and massage my chest. As her hands played with my nipples, she would question if this was how Melody had examined me. I'd remind her that Melody had only teased my body, not massaged it. Then Shari would slide her hand down my stomach, begin to rub my pussy and ask if Melody had examined me there...asking what I would do if Melody had slipped a finger inside me...then Shari would press her finger into me as I encouraged her to make her own appointment with Melody for a body exam. After Shari fingered me to orgasm, I would grab her and press her onto the bed or whatever surface was handy. Pulling her pants down, I'd tell her that Melody was sure to use her mouth for a full exam as I would then suck on all her sensitive spots until her cum juices spilled to my face.

When it was time to get my stitches removed, I took Shari with me to the doctor's office. I didn't know if we would see Melody. I hoped to see her so that Shari would get a glimpse of the woman who was stimulated our fantasy encounters. A nurse aide called me and with Shari in tow, I followed the aide as she sent us to the first exam room on the left. We sat there for a few minutes. Both of us commented that we weren't sure if we were more aroused or nervous. I assured Shari that no matter what happened, I would be in great need when we return to our home.

Finally, the door opened and in walked Melody. She greeted me and looked at Shari. I introduced them, saying that Shari was quite interested in seeing if she'd taken good enough care of my stitches. I told Melody, "Shari works hard to take good care of me." With a smile, Melody grabbed her surgical scissors and asked to see the stitches. I pulled off my shirt, sitting on the exam table in my lacy bra. I could tell that this encounter was arousing Shari and I knew that our time at home after this appointment would be intense. Unable to control myself, I reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra, mumbling about getting it our of Melody's way while removing the stitches. Completely unnecessary for Melody to do her job, but further enticement for Shari to make sure that she would be feeling as intense as possible when we returned home.

Melody looked at my erect nipples and commented, "this office must be making you cold, would you like something to cover your chest?" I assured her that I was plenty warm and didn't need a coverup.

I looked at Melody, "why do you think I'm cold?"

Melody looked at me as her hand brushed against my nipples, "Oh, just that your nipples are hard. That often means that a woman is too cold. Of course, it also can mean that a woman is aroused. Feel these Shari, is this how they are when Donna is cold or are these aroused nipples?" Melody then continued, "you're my last patient of the day. Let's get these stitches out. Then, if it is what you two are looking for, we can all go someplace else to finish this skin exam."

I leaned over and gave Melody a deep kiss. "Oh yes, we're looking forward to a group skin exam. I promised Shari that I would arrange for you to examine her skin in depth and I intend to return the favor to you."

Shari looked at Melody with lust in her eyes. We all knew what would happen once we could get to a more private place. There would be more than just one kiss with Melody. Now that it was clear why we were there together and what would soon be happening, I don't know how Melody could focus enough on removing the stitches to not make a mess of the healing wound. Somehow, she quickly got everything done and pronounced me fit and ready to get dressed. "No need to put all those clothes on though. It will only take more time to remove them."

As I got my shirt back on, shoving my bra into my purse, Melody asked where we lived. She made it clear that whoever had the closer home would be the host for our afternoon delight. We told Melody where we lived and she told us that it was closer than her house. She quickly let her colleagues know that she had taken care of all her patients and was done for the day.

As we walked to the cars, Shari said to Melody, "I heard you say that you had taken care of all your patients. I still need a full body skin exam and I'm sure that will prompt a couple of your patients to take care of you."

Melody looked back at us, "I am so wet right now. I've never done this before and can't believe how turned on the two of you are making me. I've seen plenty of naked women but always just treated it as work. You two are the first to make me think about sex rather than medical treatment."

I looked at her and replied, "oh Melody, from the first visit to your office I thought about sharing you with Shari and the fun the three of us could have. I'm surprised that you didn't realize how turned on I was during the first exam. You were stroking my skin like you were trying to entice me. If we'd been alone in the exam room, I would have jumped you and begged for sex that first time."

Melody quickly replied, "no...no...I didn't do that. I just checked your skin like I always have done. I wasn't doing anything but I'm glad that you thought I was and moved all this forward."

"Maybe you were giving me a hint about what you subconsciously wanted," I told her. "Maybe you wanted to do more than just examine my skin and wanted me to examine your skin," I continued. "Maybe, we should get in our cars and get over to our house quickly...otherwise I'll start my examination of your skin right here in the parking lot."

We hopped in our cars and Melody started to follow us. As we drove, Shari pulled up her dress and slipped her hand into her panties, sliding her fingers into her wetness. She pulled out her fingers and gave me a taste. As I moaned in response while cleaning her fingers she asked, "Who are you going to lick first? Your slave or your nurse?" Before I could answer, her fingers slipped under her panties again and she pulled them down as I drove. She told me that she wanted me to know how ready she was to please me and to receive the pleasure that I had given her so many times.

We reached our house and pulled into the garage. Melody was in the driveway right behind us. As she walked toward the garage to enter our house, Shari stood next to our car, her panties dangling from her hand as she looked at Melody with a smile, "I'm ready for you!"

Melody looked at her, "oh, you'll need to take off a lot more than that for me to complete an exam of all your skin."

As we walked into the house, I turned to Shari and told her, "OK, please explain to Melody that you are my slave and that you do anything I want you to do. Tell her how you service me and how I punish you when you misbehave, like you did in the car during the ride home."

Melody had a shocked look on her face as Shari began to speak, "Melody, I do whatever Mistress Donna asks me to do. I give her pleasure and take care of all of her needs. When I do something that she thinks is misbehaving, I get spanked. On the ride home, I pulled off my panties and gave her a taste of my pussy and asked that she pleasure me before she takes care of you. I should have offered to pleasure her, then you and hoped that if I do a good enough job at that, I will then get pleasured."

I knew that I needed to show Melody that our "Mistress / Slave" arrangement was more a game and not anything more extreme so I looked at Shari and instructed her to strip naked, telling her that I would deliver her punishment before she received her body exam from Melody. Shari quickly complied, dropping her dress to the floor and unhooking her bra, letting it fall off. Melody stared at her now naked body as I turned Shari around, pushing her hands to the back of the sofa. As Shari leaned forward, I slapped her bare ass. The strokes were enough to cause a sound, but not enough to leave more than a faint red mark. As I then turned to look at Melody, I saw that she was staring at Shari as she gently stroked herself through her scrubs.

"Where would you like Shari to lie so that you can do her exam?" I asked Melody.

Melody stammered, "I guess on the sofa would be good."

I looked at Melody "I assume that you want to be just as naked as your patient." I stepped toward her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her deeply. As we kissed, Shari moved behind her and started to pull off her clothes. She pushed her shirt over her head, unsnapped her bra and let it drop. My hands moved to massage her breasts as Shari untied Melody's scrub pants and pulled them down, leaving only her wearing only lacy panties. I then told Shari it was time for her skin exam and that she should lie down on the sofa. Shari moved to the sofa, lying face down as I led Melody to kneel beside her.

As Melody began to move her hand over Shari's back, I joined them in undressing. I watched with a smile as Melody stroked Shari's back and her hand moved to her ass. Melody was clearly enjoying giving this exam as Shari encouraged her with soft moans. Melody moved to her legs and examined them with soft strokes as I saw Shari squirm while lying there. As Melody examined and stroked Shari's body, I slipped my hands into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down to her knees, exposing her bare ass to me. As I began to massage Melody's ass, her hands squeezed the mounds of Shari's ass, causing her to squirm even more.

I told Shari that it was time to welcome our guest to our house. Shari stood up next to Melody and pulled her up so they stood together. As I finished pushing Melody's panties to the floor, Shari began to massage Melody's breasts, pinching her now erect nipples. I turned Melody to face me and kissed her deeply. She moaned loudly as our hands massaged her body and my tongue probed her mouth.

"Pleasure her Shari, give her a deep hard welcome kiss." I directed Shari. With that, we pushed Melody down onto the sofa and Shari knelt between her legs, spreading them wide to expose her pussy. Shari's fingers spread Melody's pussy lips to expose her wet, erect cum button. Melody watched Shari as leaned forward, her tongue reaching for the sensitive tip of Melody's clit. Shari's tongue stroked her gently, licking up and down the sensitive nerve endings of her aroused clit. I moved behind Shari and wrapped my arms around her, massaging her breasts and tickling her hard nipples to encourage her as she pleasured Melody. As I rubbed Shari, her licking turned harder and more intense, causing Melody's moans to increase as her hips squirmed in response to Shari's attention. Shari continued to pleasure Melody deeply, alternating sucking her aroused clit with pressing her tongue deep into Melody's aroused pussy. Suddenly, Melody arched her back up, pressing her orgasmic cunt into Shari's face as the waves of pleasure filled her body over and over. As Shari stopped her licking and sucking, Melody dropped to the sofa, panting frantically to catch her breath.

"Now my friend, it is your turn to show me what you just learned," I said to Melody. I sat on sofa next to her, giving her a deep kiss. Melody moved to the floor and got on her knees between my outstretched legs. She leaned forward and sucked on my nipple while pinching the other breast. Her hands began to massage my aroused chest as she kissed one breast and then the other. I pressed downward on her shoulders, moving her face to my needy pussy. As she lowered her body, I lifted my legs onto her shoulders, hugging her head and drawing her mouth to my pussy. She began to kiss and lick my pussy as my thighs held her mouth tightly to me. Her kisses became harder and deeper. Her tongue pressing against my swollen cum button and licking deep into my pussy. I felt the pleasurable waves building in me as she continued to give me what she had just experienced.

As Melody pleasured me, I saw that Shari and left the room and was now returning. As she stoodt behind Melody, I watched as she strapped on our favorite tool of pleasure. I moaned in delight as I watched Shari tighten the straps, the pink dildo extending in front of her pussy. I watched as she dripped the lube onto the latex cock and dripped it onto the pieces pressing into her own pussy, positioning them just right to give her pleasure. As Melody continued to focus on my pussy, licking and sucking me, Shari knelt behind her. As Melody felt Shari pressing against her, she turned to see what was happening. Before Melody could react, Shari pressed forward, sliding the latex cock between Melody's thighs, pressing it against her dripping pussy and entering her deeply in one hard thrust.

Melody moaned and groaned as she was filled. Surprise and pleasure filled Melody as Shari pressed our toy deep into her. I grabbed Melody's head and pressed her against my pussy once again. Forcing her to return to giving me the delightful feelings of her tongue on my aroused pussy. Shari began to stroke in and out of Melody. With each deep thrust of the strap-on, Melody's face was pressed against me. Her tongue was positioned so that when Shari thrust forward, Melody's tongue would drive into me. As Melody felt the cock press into her over and over again, the pleasure compounded her desire to suck and lick me harder. She became frantic in her efforts on my pussy as her own pussy was filled with repeated thrusts. As Shari thrust into Melody, the tips of the strap-on that pressed against her own clit were rubbing her to the build orgasmic delight. Soon Shari's body was filled with waves of pleasure and she thrust hard and deep into Melody, pushing her over the edge to her own climax. As Melody came, she sucked hard on my clit, causing me to join them in screams of cumming excitement.

Our heavy breathing filled the room as we all fell back trying to catch our breath from the waves of orgasmic pleasure that had filled our bodies. After a few minutes, we all sat there naked, our desires fulfilled. Shari pulled the strap-on off, dropping it on the table next to the sofa. Melody looked at us with a smile on her face. I thanked Melody for coming to our house for a personal visit to do a full body check.

"I think that we'll have to make full body checking a regular activity," Melody said with a smile. "I'm pretty sure that this kind of thorough, in-depth body examination should be done quite regularly."

Shari and I quickly agreed, assuring Melody that total physicals were necessary and that we were quite certain that she would be a regular visitor to our house.

That night as Shari and I discussed having a new visitor to our house, Shari ended the conversation by reminding me that my pussy was still her favorite and she showed me how strong her feelings are by giving me a good night kiss with lots of deeply penetrating tongue.