Our Doctor Joins US Ch. 02

Story Info
An afternoon of lesbian fun.
3.3k words
4.44
3.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since our medical appointment and afternoon visit with Michelle, a nurse practitioner from our dermatologist office. (see "Our Doctor Joins Us" posted on September 17). Since that day, we had sent her a few text messages but hadn't heard back from her. Shari and I assumed it meant that while our time together had caused her to achieve the highest of interest several times and shown her what a time with women would be like, Michelle was focusing on her husband and not on exploring our side of her sexuality again.

Recounting our time with Michelle had led Shari and I to become quite aroused and to fulfill that arousal on several occasions. Several times we played the game of "show me what you would do to Michelle if she were here right now". When that game started, there would soon be a pile of clothes on the floor next to one, or both, of us followed by intense kissing, licking and sucking. Skin exams would follow, certain that we would soon find something that we would need Michelle to check. Once we were with her for that purely medical discussion, we could then explore if she had decided that once was enough for her experiences with other women, if she was denying her interest and proving her interests wrong by experiencing her husband, or she would actually admit that while it was an orgasmic experience, she had no desire to experience it again. The more we remembered that day and enjoyed our times together repeatedly, we both agreed that at least one more afternoon with Michelle was something that we both wanted.

Then, one afternoon after a multi-orgasm session of "show me....", our cell phones both dinged to announce that a text message had just arrived. We reached for our phones and both looked down, reading the message from Michelle, "Hey, if you two have the time tomorrow, I'm not working and thought we could meet for lunch."

Shari looked at me and laughed, "I think I'll tell her that I would like to eat her for lunch. Or do you think that would scare her off?" I would have criticized Shari for having that thought if it wasn't the exact same thing that I was thinking.

Instead, I looked at Shari and reminded her that she had agreed to be my slave and that it was time for her to follow my commands. Shari looked at me with excitement in her eyes and quickly agreed that she would do whatever I told her to do. I ordered her to get on her knees in front of me and to gently lick me as I had a conversation with Michelle. I told Shari that if she was a good girl and performed as instructed, I would let her do the same to Michelle if that is what Michelle was looking for when she invited us to lunch.

As Shari began to pleasure me and lick my pussy lips, I texted Michelle. "Of course we will make time to meet you for lunch. Where would you like to get together and what time? We can be pretty flexible." As the delight began to build in my pussy from Shari's attention and the thought of getting together with Michelle, I quickly received a response.

Michelle texted, "Yea, I seem to remember that you two can be pretty flexible. How about we meet for salads at that new place down on Spring Street. We can have healthy salads to watch our figures and enjoy a glass of wine."

It was getting difficult for me to text back a response as Shari's attention intensified. I agreed with Michelle that would be a great choice and suggested 12:30 as a meeting time. She asked if I would let Shari know about the plan and I replied, "Oh yes, Shari knows about the plan. She is very excited, but I have to tell you, right now, I am the one who is more excited." In response to that, I received a text of a winking emoji. I dropped my phone and grabbed Shari's head, pulling her tightly between my legs as my orgasm exploded, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body. My moans filled the room from the intensity of the pleasure that I had felt. The combination of thinking of Michelle with Shari's pleasing licking and sucking left me panting in delight as the orgasm subsided and I caught my breath.

Shari looked up at me with a smile, "that is exactly what I am hoping to do to Michelle as dessert after our lunch tomorrow. I want to give her that same pleasure as you feed yourself to her for your enjoyment."

I could only respond, "I think that I need a shower, my slave. I'll need you to wash my back."

Shari helped me to my feet, "My Mistress, if there is anything in particular that you'd like to wash for me, I'm sure that I will enjoy it."

I looked at her, "Oh, I'll make sure that you're clean for our lunch tomorrow. But, too much of this continuing and we won't be able to enjoy dessert if that is what Michelle is looking to enjoy tomorrow." We moved our afternoon of pleasure to the shower. I showed my appreciation for Shari's efforts by washing her very thoroughly and deeply. Her soapy body shook hard in a climax that made it difficult for her to stand under the hot water. We finished rinsing off and dried our tired bodies. We knew that a good night of sleep would be needed before our lunch the next day. We agreed to save any further activities for afternoon enjoyment with Michelle if that was what she was looking to experience. We knew that if Michelle wasn't interested in another session of fun, we would still have each other to relieve the built-up desires of the next day.

As agreed, we went to the salad shop at 12:30. We didn't dress our age. Both of us wore dresses that were a bit too short, no bras and sheer panties. I'm sure anyone that saw us wondered what two ladies were doing dressed like a couple of college girls heading out for a party. We didn't care. We just wanted to make sure that Michelle would know our interest in an afternoon of fun as soon as she saw us. We sat at our table and told the waitress that we were meeting a friend as we ordered glasses of wine. Several minutes passed with no sign of Michelle. As we sipped our wine, we wondered what was happening. Had she changed her mind about getting together to talk with us? Was this all a mean joke on her part to see if we would go to meet her? We looked around the restaurant, speculating on which of the other lunch patrons was sent by Michelle to report back how we had shown up dressed up like horny old ladies and have her not be there.

After several sips of wine and much speculation, in walked Michelle. She was dressed quite modestly in a casual dress, looking like she was heading to lunch on her way to the grocery store. As she sat down, she apologized profusely about being late. She rambled on about how patients never respected her days off, insisting on receiving a quick call back to update prescriptions or other mundane issues. Finally I stopped her talking, telling her that we hadn't gotten together to hear her complaints but to visit with a friend.

As Michelle settled into her glass of wine, she looked at us and said, "I suppose you're wondering why I wanted to get together for lunch after not communicating since our afternoon together."

I looked at her and told her that we completely agreed with that statement, confirming that we had talked about what she might be thinking, or feeling. I told her that there was no pressure on our part, we would understand whatever preference she had for the future. If she preferred that we never see each other again, we'd be disappointed but would understand. If she told us the sex was a one-time event, we'd respect that wish. But if she was looking for a repeat of that afternoon, we would most certainly be interested.

She looked at us and started to talk. She started with telling us that we looked like our interest was the last alternative I'd mentioned, a repeat afternoon, "you're both dressed like you're looking for an opportunity to get out of those dresses." she laughed.

Then she started to talk. "After our time together, I went home and thought about our enjoyment and how I'd never thought I'd become a lesbian. When my husband got home, I'm sure he wondered what had happened to me since I took him straight to our bedroom and told him that I needed a hard cock pounding immediately. If he had any questions about why I was acting like I did on our honeymoon, he didn't ask, he just complied with my wish. Over the next week, I almost wore him out with constant demands for his cock. I came all over him enough times to convince myself that I wasn't a lesbian because of one exciting afternoon. I still kept thinking about our time together and what we had done. Honestly, it made me wonder about both of you. What happened for you?"

With that question, I told Michelle everything as we ate our salads and finished our wine. I told her how I had been married and went next door to borrow a dress from my friend only to end up naked in her bed that afternoon. I laughed as I told her that I'd done exactly what she had done and given my husband great enjoyment as a result of being with my neighbor but the times with my neighbor became frequent, intense and enjoyable. I told Michelle how when that neighbor had left, I'd found a new friend at the local gym. Shari added her story, how she had been a desperate divorcee looking to earn money and been rescued by my friend and me while at our Florida condo. I explained that my husband caught us, creating a quite interesting arrangement that included him. Since he passed away, it had been just Shari and me, until the afternoon that we included Michelle.

As we finished our stories, Michelle said "I could never let my husband know about this. I don't know if he'd want to be included or toss me out of the house." She then continued, "So, I won't let him know. We can never be anywhere that he would discover us and know what we're doing. I'm going to keep having sex with him. I enjoy that. But, I want to be with you two again. I want to experience that again. Just let me know what you want to do."

I looked at Michelle, "Well, I understand that what you want. It was what I had many years ago...a husband and a female lover. To be totally honest, what we want right now is to go to our house and strip you naked. Then, while Shari pleasures your horny pussy, I'm going to rub myself on your face. We dressed like this in case we had to convince you to have that kind of an afternoon." Michelle looked at us with total desire as I asked for the check. I quickly paid and the three of us moved to our cars.

"You can leave your car here. Shari can drive us to our house and we'll come back for your car later. You and I can get started in the back seat." I told Michelle as we stood by our car. I opened the back seat door as confirmation of my invitation. Michelle looked at the back seat and then looked at Shari.

"Yes, get in the back seat. I'll try to focus on driving and not the two of you playing in the back seat." said Shari with a smile. She continued, "but, please, get in quickly before I ask my Mistress for permission to take you right here in the parking lot." As Shari spoke those words, I thought Michelle was going to orgasm standing there without us even touching her yet.

As Michelle got in the car, I joined her in the back seat and leaned to her for a deep kiss. Just like the day before with Shari, I was acting more like a horny teenager than a woman of my age. Shari slammed the door shut and jumped into the drivers seat, beginning the journey to our house. As she drove that short distance, I continued kissing Michelle and began to rub her breasts through her dress and bra. While the fabric was not sheer, I could feel her hardened nipples through both layers. She returned my kisses with a total urgency. Over and over our tongues swirled in each other's mouth. I looked forward to having her tongue swirl against my now throbbing clit. Somehow, Shari managed to drive to our house. As I think back on that day, I wonder how she did that and I wonder how many people saw the two of us necking in the backseat like teenagers.

Shari pulled into our garage and we all moved quickly inside the house. I pulled Michelle's hand to lead her our bedroom. I'd thought about just taking her in the family room as we entered but I had the good sense to realize that we needed the space that our bed would provide for an afternoon threesome. Shari was the first to drop her dress to the floor as we stood next to the bed. Michelle turned and looked at her wearing only sheer panties as Shari moved forward and deeply kissed her. I watched them kiss for a minute which fanned the flames of my desire. I dropped my dress to the floor also as they kissed. Shari took a step back and Michelle looked at me in her total horny desire.

Then Shari moved back to Michelle as she said, "Mistress, may I strip her and lick her pussy? I want to taste her hot juices and make her cum."

Michelle looked at me, "oh yes, you are her Mistress. Please give her permission. "

With a smile I replied to Shari, "Yes my horny slave. You may pleasure her but remember, the price of tasting her hot juices is that you will need to please me every day for week as often as I order you to do that." We didn't live our mistress-slave relationship every day but I knew it was heightening Michelle's desires to be part of our game. With that, Shari began to pull off Michelle's clothes. She was so frantic that I thought she would destroy Michelle's dress. As her dress fell to the floor, Shari unhooked her bra and pushed her panties down to join her dress. Then Shari pushed Michelle onto the bed, laying her back across the width of the bed. Shari pushed her legs apart and began to kiss Michelle's aroused pussy, spreading her pussy lips to gain full contact with her swollen cum button. As Shari continued to kiss, lick and suck on Michelle, I pulled Shari's panties off of her. My panties were the last to hit the floor as I watched the two of them squirming on the bed. I saw that Michelle would quickly climax from the heightened arousal and the actions of Shari.

As they continued, I crawled onto the bed and positioned my pussy over Michelle's mouth. She felt me above her and opened her eyes, looking at the spread lips lowering down to her face. I felt her mouth open and her tongue enter me as she moaned in delight from Shari's actions on her pussy. As Michelle's tongue stroked me, I slide my aroused pussy up and down her face, using her as a masturbation aid to compound my pleasure. I could hear and feel her moans as the intensity of Shari's licking and sucking increased. The sounds of their arousal filled the room. I could hear Shari's moans as she enjoyed eating Michelle's pussy for her lunchtime dessert. I could feel Michelle's squirming increasing as she approached exploding in climax. I looked down at Shari as she wrapped her arms around Michelle's legs to hold her in place so she could continue the oral pleasures as Michelle moved more and more in response to her arousal. Suddenly, Michelle screamed in pleasure as her body was filled with the waves or her climax. Shari knelt up between Michelle's legs and plunged her fingers into Michelle's drenching wet pussy, swirling them around and around to prolong the orgasmic delight. As Michelle bucked up and down from cumming so hard, I pressed my pussy down on her face as my own spectacular orgasm filled my body.

Michelle pushed Shari's hand away from her, "please stop...too much...oh....please stop." Shari leaned back, looking down in delight as she watched Michelle and me recover from our orgasms.

I slid off of Michelle and moved to the dresser where we kept our most special toys. Opening the drawer, I pulled out our favorite strap-on and moved behind Shari. "Why don't you show our friend this special toy?" I suggested to Shari as I slipped the straps up her legs and positioned the toy just right as I tightened it around Shar's hips and thighs. I made sure that pleasure nub was pressing just right against Shari's swollen clit and looked down at Michelle. "this toy takes care of both pussies" I told Michelle, "It will fill you and as Shari plunges it into you, it will press against her cum button and rub her to a climax." As Michelle spread her legs yet again, Shari knelt in front of her, leaning forward while I guided the dildo end into Michelle's drenched and ready pussy. While deep within Michelle, Shari began to gyrate her hips, focusing on how the toy rubbed against her clit. As she moved more and more, moans began to fill the room as Shari brought herself closer and closer to climax. I knelt behind Shari, wrapping my arms around her, massaging her breasts, playing with her nipples and rubbing my own clit against her gyrating butt. As Shari pleasured herself, Michelle also received the enjoyment of having her pussy filled with the moving toy. Once again, the room was filled with moaning delight as Shari plunged the strap-on cock deep into Michelle, her hips squirming in pleasure as she climaxed over and over before she fell breathless next to Michelle.

Michelle's legs were still spread wide as I leaned forward, licking up and down her pussy lips to savor the juices of her climax that coated her. She was totally drenched in the sweet honey of orgasm and I enjoyed cleaning up every drop that her pleasure had created.

The three of us all were lying on the bed, catching our breath from the pleasures we had felt.

Michelle was the first to speak, "Thank you for sharing each other with me again. That was a totally fantastic experience that I hope happens many more times." Shari and I assured her that while we are a happy couple, there will always be room for an afternoon visit with her. Then Michelle continued, "and I hope that one of those occasions, I get to wear the happy belt with both of you on the receiving end." Again, we told her that we were sure that is something that will be arranged.

And yes, there have been more afternoons like that.