All Comments on 'Our Dream Cabin'

by Bertron

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Awesome story! I would love to see a sequel! Fucking hot!

Gunship70Gunship70over 13 years ago
Sequel

I agree. She needs to get fucked with that big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why the fuck did you make her so fucking stupid?

Seriously, she sounds like she's lived in a fucking nunnery her whole life and not the college grad you say she was. Also, the entire conversaion was so painful, I couldn't wait for it to end. OMG, if this was the best you could come up with, do us a favor and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not realistic

I agree with the comment about the wife being so stupid....it's just not realistic.

That being said, my pussy got wet just reading this story, and I would like to read a sequel. But PLEASE don't do the usual cuck stuff.....have Mel arrange for her husband to get similar treatment from some other female so she can watch it happen while she fucks Larry!

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
The husband, wife and Larry all act like idiots

Doesn't make sense at all

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
They

both need a painful deadly " accident " . Fires happen in cabins in the woods all the time . Even as a fantasy this is too stupid to take , it sounds like a pre teen sex fantasy of his teacher that he jerks off too every night .

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Puppets

All the people act like dumb puppets. The dumb, fat, old, big dicked guy working on an incredibly lame seduction. The moron wife hypnotized by a big cock and falling for a brainless seduction act. The husband watching helplessly, pathetically as the whole thing happens. None of these people are interesting or likable. We are watching a puppet show to make the story play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes your wife is a big cock slut/whore.

No she won't ever be satisfied by your tiny prick ever again. Yes you are now a wimp cuckold. The cabin should be burnt to the ground with the wife and lover inside and then when they are dead the husband should jump into the fire with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What wife

He has no wife, he may have a woman he supports but he doesnt have a wife. Cut your losses and recycle, she can move in with big dick.... But he wont want her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

This is not a good story to put it mildly. Hubby is a fool, the wife is a fool. Why did you write this unbelievable crap?

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Unfinished!!!!

Incomplete??????? Just a thought maybe you forgot to submit the next page. 'Good Luck" On future stories.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
This is bad

Even as a fantasy its just too simplistic . Fantasy is fine but the problem is the characters as SO unbelievable and the plot SO predictable . Everybody sees where its going , she is going to screw the guy and hubby is going to allow it and do nothing about it after . Unless there is a twist , but nobody here sees that happening . I would love for you to prove me wrong but I dont think that is going to happen either . Please dont bother or insult the readers intelligence with another chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
how great

makes me want to give you the one fingered salute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

Other than being formulaic, trite, poorly written, piece of shit; other than that, well, it was really bad. AND She's not a Loving Wife; she's a cock-sucking slut, & he's apparently going to get off on it, licking her lips when she comes back to the cabin. You wimpy husband writers really frost my chaps; put this crap in fetish where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes - is this JPB's alter ego? What a piece of crap!

Author - these brain-dead efforts are as boring as it is to read the bull shit that brain-less bastard shoe spews! Quit writing!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Damn!

Another poster said it all...JPB's clone!

"but is my wife a big dick slut now anyway? " What do you think, Cheesedick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yawn

Not only predictable but stupid and cliche too.

Time fir mr dentist to upgrade to the non emotionally dimensional woman and divorce this one.

Oh, and serious he got a hardon watching??? Yeah, right.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
This is the first half of another story which....

....you did not write. I read it on an other site years ago. No wonder it is so bad. You changed just enough to make it unexplainable. Defend yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously?

Larrys' timing may have been with Michelle but you skipped the getting to it parts; namely' she justified indulging Larry. who had her figured out, and he was able to get a feel the 1st day, a blow job the sexond day and Tomorrow - he gets LAID!

What's with the educated wimp/wuss - too many years of lust over his wife, secret cuckold fantasies - hell, if he can't despise her - just pack her up, take her home and tell her there to pack her bags - if she is cooperative, he'll give her an irreconcilable differences divorce - otherwise - Everyone will Know!

Writer, redeem yourself - write an Epilogue to this or a second chapter! Up until your last sentence, you were doing pretty well okay.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
No realisic

I couldn' believe that Steve or any man could be that wimpy. Maybe he should just leave his slut wife at the cabin and never return. She probably wouldn't even miss him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unimaginative!

I lost interest in this story about half way through and skimmed to the end. I'm glad I did because I saved myself a little time.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Is That All There IS?

Pretty bad so far, although you seem to be a pretty good writer.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
silly

Sorry, nothing much here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He walked back to his cock.

That explains everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The only problem with this story...

... is that the author bothered to submit it.

The characters are weak and two-dimensional, the plot is entirely too predictable, and the two combine to make an entirely forgettable tale. The writer should throw his computer out the window and never, ever buy a new one, if he's going to be tempted to submit garbage like this again!

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
Simple, Really.

Ask her if she wants the cabin so she can ride his cock as much as she wants. After the B.S. from her has died down, facts stated, not distorted, what does she plan to do without you? etc. She has the spotlight. Let her shine. What will she do now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yawn

The comments are a better read than the story. Characters are simpletons and cliche. And if the big cocked guys having women dropping at their feet and coming back for more, why is they are always alone in these stories?

So yawn another wimp guy with slut wife and hung neighbor story. At least try and mix it up sometime: have the husband well hung and the neighbor have a small dick. Have the wife love the small dick because it really hits all the right spots setting her off, whereas her husbands dick just pokes at her.

Or you could have the wife catch the husband worshiping the big dick while she hides in the closet jilling off?

Come on, if your going to write this crap genre make an effort to be creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
idiots

I liked the story. But you seem to have a stalker who has a LOT of sock accounts, too much time on his hands and likes nothing more than trashing your story again and again. What's up with that? Did you fuck his wife or something? This is one story on a site full of such stories. I don't see the point in this guy taking so much time to spew all over this particular story unless the critic has some special reason for doing so. "The lady doth protest too much methinks".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE:"Idiots" WTF? Are you on? You should cut down, whatever it is.

If you have to wank your small dick off then do so but stop fucking moaning and complaining about people that DON'T like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brain Dead Story

Trying to figure out who this would turn on, I guess gay cockolds and wanna be cockolds. If you believe the size of your cock means anything about what kind of man you are or how much your wife loves you, you have bigger issues than a little dick. Good luck, you need it.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Wow that could be the worst story so far

Gaps holes and incompletes throughout the story it would have been savable if the guy had sometype of retrobution. However all we are left with is a castrated cuckold wimp ass husband. Very disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part 2

Personally, I'd like a Part 2. Fuck the haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You said something Anon about fuck the haters. Well I did not like this piece of shit and if you don't like that eat shit and DIE. We all have a right to our own opinion to DICK!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please!

I don't understand why people get so vicious with their comments. There's a term for people like that though, Asshats.

It was a great fantasy and I hope you see past the negative comments to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what your wife should be is divorced

she is a cheating adulteress and kissed you with lips that may ask you kissed her contaminated by some disease she doesnt know she has yet and is putting your and her health at risk. And why would you want a wife that cares so little for herself, her spouse her marriage, and her health?

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Someone Commented Just a Fantasy?

So what is the fantasy here? That a woman met her neighbor in the woods and gave his large cock some oral loving? Or that one more time a slut wife found a way to severely hurt her husband and cause her marriage to hopefully end in divorce.

If it is the former, she did not need to be married. The story would have been better if she had not been.

However, I suspect that is not the case. It seems that some people get their jollies by seeing pain and suffering heaped on others with no consequences. That is just one sick fantasy in my book.

This husband should keep the cabin and get rid of the worthless wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm a 30 year old single attractive athletic women who moved into my new home six months ago. My neighbor is a widower in his 60's and makes suggestive comments each time we are both in our yards. Nothing has ever happend, and I never respond, but found this story rather naughtily erotic and enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh great , I cant hardly wait for another cuck story, Let me start for you, Her husband sucked his dick to get it hard for her. This shit is sick

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Did you suck his big dick too?

He would be a dead motherfucker and the bitch would be in the hole with him. What a fucking piece of feminine bullshit.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Almost 60 and living alone?

Almost 60 and living alone? And even having a "horse cock" he had to live alone? Being rich and retired he still lived alone? Really? And the husband being a dentist didn't opened a new "root canal" in this asshole's ass? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He is a dentist...Right?

A little laughing gas, some of that wire they make braces out of, and voila!

Ol’ big dick Larry wakes up with a necropsied weenie with about two inches of viable nub and black balls. Give the wife the benefit of the doubt and, if she fucks up again, deep-six her in the lake and start over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad enough that the story is dumb

But do you have to write like you typed it on your iPhone with just one hand? Doesn’t your spellcheck work? Maybe (!) you need Grammarly.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Just divorce her and move on.

Why keep a common slut for a wife?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Terrible editing, but even worse cuck story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

If she's a "big dick slut" and the husband is a little dicked cuck, the hubby might as well suck it too, as most cucks are just too afraid of heading out of the closet.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

He should have confronted her. Then he should have drugged the big dick then dropped him in the middle of the lake.

Well written but unfinished. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another slut and cuck tale. Nothing new or original. Wife gets hit with a slut ray gun and hubby becomes an instant and pathetic perverted loser. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

any sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the premise, but the story had more errors than I could handle. Proofread your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story with way too many errors. Proofreading sorely needed.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another low self esteem wannabe writer rehashing a tired theme. Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The wife is in need of a divorce. Get an editor

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove4 months ago

I have to admit, that was pretty hot. Just have someone proof read it before you submit it and you will be on your way as a writer. I hope you put forth a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous