Our Early Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

I stood in front of her and she took my cock in her hand once again. This time she led me by the cock around Bruce and Jo, still locked in their 69, and directly behind Jo's pussy. I realised what she had in mind and knelt behind Jo. Holding me by the shaft, Lee then guided my swollen cock head towards Jo's pussy and started to press me into her. Bruce paused for a moment, my balls were now brushing his forehead! He shifted himself down a little until he was licking on her clit, giving me access to her hole. I slowly pressed myself into her; she was so wet there was little resistance. As I pressed myself all the way in I felt a sensation on my balls. At that point I still thought it was Lee's hands giving me some encouragement. When Lee moved around and sat with her back against the couch I realised that it could only be Bruce licking at my balls.

"Oh baby, that's so hot." she said. Her hands buried deep in her pussy.

By this time Jo had also realised that clit was not receiving any attention from Bruce.

"Take him in your mouth Bruce," Jo said, releasing his cock for a few seconds to direct us further.

I felt his hands encircle my cock and on the next outward stroke he pulled my cock down and into his mouth. His head was tilted back at a completely unnatural angle and after a few strokes he released me from his mouth and guided me back into Jo's pussy. I was so horny by the unexpected turn of events that I could feel my orgasm building.

"I'm cumming." I grunted.

"Cum inside me!" moaned Jo.

With a hard thrust into her I held my cock deep inside her and felt my cum pumping into her pussy. I held her hips tight against me, keeping myself inside her and trapping my cum. The sheer volume meant that it was starting to ooze around my softening cock and trickle from her lips and down onto Bruce's face below. He quickly repositioned himself and as the strings of cum dripped down he caught them in his mouth.

The sight of Bruce licking his cum coated lips soon had Lee cumming for the second time in a very short space of time. Her legs stretched out in front of her. Two fingers of her right hand buried in her pussy while the left hand was squeezing her nipples firmly. By now my cock had softened and I pulled back allowing me to slip from Jo. That meant the trapped cum was oozing from her pussy in big gobs and falling down into Bruce's mouth.

I backed away from the couple lying on the mattress and moved over to sit next to Lee and before I was even seated leaned over to me.

"Why don't you finish him off with your mouth?" she asked.

At this point I didn't hesitate and moved around to where Jo mouth was latched onto his cock and lifted her head. She let him slip from her mouth and raised her body; her pussy now firmly on Bruce's mouth. The increased contact on her clit soon had her grinding herself onto his mouth, and I knew her orgasm would soon follow. I knelt in front of Bruce, and with a little apprehension, took him into my mouth. While the taste of his precum and the smooth texture of his head was not unfamiliar, the girth of his cock did come as a surprise, and it took some effort to take him fully into my mouth. His precum was leaking freely and I was doing my best to swallow as much of it as I could. It was not long before I could feel his thrusts becoming more urgent and then with muffled moan he started to shoot his cum into my mouth. I was not prepared for the volume of cum in my mouth and was not able to take it all. His cum leaked from the sides of my mouth and down the shaft of his cock. As I released his cock from my mouth and swallowed the last remnants of his cum I could hear Jo screaming with pleasure, as her orgasm wracked her body.

None of us moved for about 10 minutes. We just untangled ourselves and lay on the mattresses, contemplating what had just taken place.

I was the first to move and reluctantly got up to fetch some wine. My mouth was so dry I needed something to drink. I fetched another bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from the fridge and returned to the lounge. By the time I returned, the other three were sitting with their backs against the couches. They were still silent. I think at this point the oral, bi experience had come as bit of a surprise and we were still processing our thoughts. The ladies knew well enough to remain silent and lets is deal with this. I poured four glasses and handed them around, joining them on the floor.

Bruce eventually broke the silence. "I didn't think I would be able to go through with that." he said softly.

"I wasn't sure if I would either, but I am glad I did." I answered.

Both of the ladies smiled but remained silent.

We sat in the lounge chatting and drinking our wine. Bruce had put more wood on the fire and the room was warm and cosy.

"Why don't we all just sleep here tonight?" asked Jo.

We all agreed and headed off to our respective bathrooms to brush our teeth and prepare for bed. Bruce and I fetched our duvet's and pillows from the rooms and after cleaning up the worst of the wet areas from the mattresses we had the beds made up side by side.

By the time the women walked into the lounge we were both lying back on our mattresses and enjoying the warm glow from the fire.

"Are we going to swap partners tonight?" asked Lee?

"That's fine with me." answered Jo without hesitation.

Lee slipped into the bed next to me and once she had me fully erect straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock. We slowly and sensually made love and I could hear Jo's moans of pleasure as she and Bruce quietly made love next to us. I could hear the moans of pleasure and soon the room was silent again and it wasn't long before we were all drifting off into a dream filled sleep.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers
12