All Comments on 'Our Erotic Anniversary Adventures'

by albright

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next year? This marriage won't last until then. She'll be cheating with her new lover as soon and as many times as she can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One thing is unclear to me - and for a husband, what is erotic about his wife being fucked by some strange man? Stay at home and cook brunch? At least he would have fucked some cutie himself. And so - a weakling and a cuckold...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Soooo, what did he get for his present?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that is a fine Happy Cuckold Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe ten years is enough time to build up a good savings account to pay for the divorce headed your way, dipshit.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Very well written. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The future depends upon whether it remains a loving respectful cuckolding, or if she becomes nothing more than a cunt drunk on power, and the love goes away. I will give you a 5 for now.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Didnt bother reading it.

Im going with another gay author living in denial, who wrote about a hubby giving his wife the biggest cock shes ever had. (Shocking how these gay men write and fixate on big cocks isnt it kids!!!) She'll be more satisfied then she has ever been before and it will be so good it'll have to happen again.

So without reading it we can A) Assume you have some repressed homosexual desires you should get help with B) You wrote a divorce in its early stages C) You can only write a story thats a cut and paste copy of all the other "Anniversary" gifts and D) It's probably as horribly written as a Trump speech at his Neo-Nazi rallies.

I'll go with being 90% correct on this...imagine if I read it...Im guessing it would be easier to rip apart than wet tissue.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I don't get why a husband turns a decent wife into a whore.

Why does he like to degrade and pervert a good human being into anyone's slut cum dump?

That is not love, just a personal need for gratification

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

As long as it remains a loving and respectful relationship, all is good. If she loses respect, the love is over and she becomes just a cunt drunk with power.

63luckyman63luckymanabout 2 years ago

Nicely done 5 stars. Very well written and nice story line. Pay no attention to the hatters.

Lucky

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Despite the Deletion Fairy’s thoughts, no one needs to “rubbish “this cuckold story. It’s already garbage.

NC264NC264about 2 years ago

I like this story a lot, it was very well written and got me hot. I can’t believe some of the comments! If you don’t like the story move on stop trolling.

Hope you will write about this couple again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer. I think that if a couple is to explore this lifestyle, it should be done as described in your story: with love and respect. Your main characters showed that. Hopefully it will continue. Also, I agree with the commentator who suggests you delete the negative comments. If there was any substance to them it might be different. I haven't read one that contained anything of value. They are pretty much all worthless

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous