Our Erotic Anniversary Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as we danced what I thought would be our final go round, a very handsome dark haired young man tapped Jack on the shoulder and asked if he could finish the dance with me. Jack responded warmly, "Of course you may dance with my lovely wife. It will add to her pleasure and mine. Enjoy your time with her." I thought that was an odd thing to say but Jack always did have a special style.

The young man grasped me confidently and we began to glide around the floor together. He was a much better dancer than Jack--and considerably taller and better built. I immediately responded to the firm but easy way he held me as we danced and to his nice smile. And I soon found he was pleasant to talk with as well. I glanced at Jack sitting at the bar. He seemed content to wait.

My new dance partner introduced himself as Daren and asked me my name. I responded, "Darin, my name is Justine. My husband and I are here to celebrate our tenth anniversary and I am wondering what inspired your forwardness in cutting in to ask me to dance. I don't see any of that going on around us."

"Because I have been watching you since you came in an hour ago and I could not resist. I sensed right away you enjoy dancing much more than your husband does. But I asked mainly because you are so gorgeous and, especially in your red dress, so desirable. I wanted to put my arms around you and to have a chance to get to know you. And if you would let me, Justine, I would go much further than that. It's the simple truth. I hope you aren't insulted or find my comment distasteful. Please don't resent me for being honest in answering your question."

"That's very flattering, Daren. I'm happy to dance with you. I'm enjoying it, having your strong arms around me, leading me. I'm sure my husband doesn't mind being relieved of what he regards as a duty rather than a pleasure. You were right there! It's nice to be with someone who really wants to dance with me and who knows how. It's been awhile."

Finishing that first dance turned into another and then another. The longer we danced the more I felt Daren draw me closer so my breasts were against him. Given the cut of the dress and the bra I knew that when he glanced down he could see the upper half of my breast and perhaps the pink edge of my aureole. His hands began to move lower on my back and I thought I might need to stop him from going further, though I really didn't want to. I loved the way he looked into my eyes and I felt his rising desire against me. I feared he was going to kiss me there in front of my husband so I whispered, "Darin, I thank that is enough, my husband may be getting jealous."

"Perhaps he will. Is that a bad thing? Justine, don't you like knowing how attracted I am to you, how incredible I find you to look at and how much I want to hold you?"

"I like hearing that from such a handsome younger man. I am 33 and you must be what, 25? You would tempt me if my husband wasn't here; but I have always been faithful to him--and he to me."

"But your husband isn't here, Justine. Jack left shortly after we began to dance. In fact, Justine, he has gone home and he has left me the key to your suite. Jack has been my friend, and a mentor, since I was an intern in his office five years ago. He assured me he hopes we will enjoy being together tonight; in fact, he charged me to take good care of you and to give you whatever you need. That's why, before we go further, I wanted to make sure you understand how much I am attracted to you and you like hearing it and you feel tempted to be with me. I am not dancing with you to do a favor to Jack. He has tried to convince me I have something new to offer you, Justine, something he thinks you need. Unless you want to reject his gift, and I desperately hope you won't, when you have had enough dancing for tonight let's go upstairs so you can open your gift from your husband. If you like it, it will be his gift to both of us."

I was stunned by what Daren told me. I looked around for Jack. I realized I had not looked for him since that first glance awhile ago. It took me a minute or two to decide how to react to what Jack, through Daren, was offering me for our anniversary. Daren was holding me even closer, I dropped my head on his shoulder. I could feel his erection pressing against me. For a minute it was too much for me and I felt slightly faint. Then as I began to think more clearly about what I wanted to happen Jack was less in my mind and I felt myself growing eager for Daren, craving the excitement of sex with another man for the first time since I was married. I moved my head back to look in Daren's eyes. He was smiling at me--waiting for an answer. I nodded and he knew what that meant. I felt like running to the elevator with him, but we walked, his arm around me. As the doors closed we began to kiss and his hands grasped my hips and pulled me hard against him. I could hardly wait to get to the room. As we entered I considered calling Jack--but decided to wait until I had more to tell him.

Daren and I kissed passionately as I leaned back against the door. He pulled down the top of my dress and his hands explored by breasts and his finger tips brushed my nipples. Desire rippled through my body. "I need to see you," he whispered as he kissed my neck.

There was only a sliver of light coming into the sitting room from the bedroom, but it was enough. I asked him to sit on the couch. I felt more than ready to show him what he asked for. I was eager to do so, newly conscious in that moment of what I had to offer this younger man--and the power it gave me to ask for whatever I wanted from him. I realized more clearly then: Jack wanted me to do this, to take whatever I wanted. I thought to myself: Jack must believe, maybe he has for a long time, I need the freedom now to go beyond what we can give each other within our marriage. I felt love for him for seeing this before I did. Now I agreed, after ten years together, he was right.

As these thoughts were whirling in my head, Daren asked, "What would you like, Justine? Isn't this a time for trying new things, maybe things you have been afraid to ask for or afraid to try?

"Sit down on the couch, Daren. You said you needed to see me."

I stood in front of him. The dress and bra and stockings were all I had on. I pulled the dress over my head and spread my legs proudly as I stood in front of him. "Do you like what you see, Daren?"

"God yes Justine, you are beautiful, every part of you."

"What you see, Daren, is what you can have, any and every part of me."

"I want all of you, Justine, in every way."

"I want to talk dirty to you, Daren. That's something new I've been afraid to try because I know Jack doesn't like that. But sometimes I have felt I would like it."

"Tell me then, Justine."


"Do you want me to touch my tits for you, Daren?"

"Your tits are perfect, Justine. Pull on your nipples for me." I did. It felt good, especially with him watching me play like that.

"Stand up and drop your pants, Daren. Let me see your cock." He did.

"Touch it for me. Stroke it." He was not shy. He began to stroke his cock. It was a nice cock. I watched intently, saw it grow and harden and stand up.

"Hold your balls for me." He cupped his balls like a sack so I could see them more clearly.

"Do you like your cock, Daren, to play with it?" He smiled and nodded.

"I want to be so good to your cock tonight it will get hard every time you remember how you fucked me tonight."

"I can guarantee that, Justine."

"I want to sit down in the chair now and spread my legs for you and show you my cunt. Daren, would you like to see my pussy, my lips spread open for you?"

"If you tease me too much I might not be able to keep from coming way too soon, Justine."

"Don't you dare. Look at me, so open and so wet for you. Won't you come and taste it for me? I want you to eat me hot pussy, Daren." I liked saying these things. It made me even more randy for cock from a stranger. I liked telling myself I was going to get fucked soon by this new cock I was watching.


Daren knelt before me and began to use his tongue, licking up and down my lips, parting them and putting his tongue in me, then finding my clit and flicking it. My legs wrapped around his head, he quickly gave me my first orgasm. At that moment I was wishing Jack was here, sitting, seeing me so satisfied, my legs spread wide and my eyes bright in sheer pleasure from another man, from someone he had selected to give me this.

"That was so fucking good Daren, the way you ate my pussy. I couldn't hold back. I hope you liked it."

He sat next to me on the couch and began to kiss me again, playing with my breasts, letting me enjoy my hands on his shoulders and arms and chest. I put my hand around his cock for the first time and began to stroked it gently as I felt for his balls. But I didn't want him to come from my touches.

"Justine, if I sit on that chair would you come sit on me and slide your cunt down around my cock. I want to be able to look in your eyes while you go for a ride on me. Would you do that for me?"

"I'd love to fuck you like that. You have a nice cock, Daren. Larger than Jack. I wonder if he was aware of that--or if I will tell him. I know he will ask. I expect to know your cock even better before morning. "

So I mounted him, moving very slowly on the top of his dick, making him ask for more each time I paused on the way down. Then I tried to tighten for him each stroke. I put my arms around his neck as I began to bounce harder on him. Then I slowed again. I told him how much I liked being with him and how much pleasure he was giving me.

"Daren, there is something else new I want to ask for. Can you reach around and put a finger in my ass while you are inside my pussy? I would like that. Jack doesn't find ass play a turn on. Yes, like that. It makes me feel even fuller. And nasty. I like you finger fucking my ass, Daren. Do you like it?"

"Could you take something larger there, Justine?"

"I might. Maybe we could try that later."

I asked Darin if he would like to come.

"I can't wait much longer, Justine."

"If you do now will you soon be ready for more?"

"If you will help revive me."

"I promise, but now I want to look into your eyes to see your pleasure as you come in me. And I want you to look at me to see my delight and my satisfaction."

The end of our ride together gave us both what we were hoping for. We rested with a glass of water, then opened the champagne Jack had left for us. We sat and drank and talked and recovered.

"Darin, can you imagine Jack loving me so much he arranged for me to enjoy this night with you? As an anniversary present! Isn't that hard to believe?"

"Its a testament to your love for one another. He trusts you even while giving you such freedom. I hope you will thank him and I hope tonight doesn't upset your relationship in any important way. I will dream of someday having a wife like you and of being so good to her. In the meantime, until then--if Jack permits--I will meet you again anytime, anywhere."

I shivered when I thought about that. Perhaps I could have him again if Jack didn't find it threatening.

Once, near midnight, when I was resting after sex twice more with Daren, I texted Jack. "Your friend is a very good dancer. We have been in a perfect rhythm for several hours now and there may be more music and dancing before morning. I expect to see you for a late breakfast."

Jack's responded immediately. "Enjoy the last waltz! I will have breakfast ready."

Later the next day, after I had a long afternoon nap, I told Jack his 10th anniversary gift was the one I would have resisted most if asked before-hand but now it is the one I liked the best. I thanked him profusely, and then added, "If you wanted to you could just repeat a gift like this each year! That might be all I need." I said it in a joking manner but part of me hoped he would take it otherwise.

Jack interrupted before I could say more. "Justine, before we consider the future, you haven't even given me the anniversary present I am waiting for this year!"

"What is that, Jack?"

"For you to describe for me all the lessons you taught Daren last night--and any new ones you learned with him!"


I was reluctant to respond. At the same time I understood I owed Jack a return on the risk he took by leaving me with Daren. I decided to go into as little detail as possible while conveying some of what took place and how I felt about it. I found it hard to know where to draw the line.

"First of all Jack, you could see even before you left how much I enjoyed dancing with Daren. I don't know exactly when you left but with every dance the closer Daren held me the more I liked it. Then when I began to feel his erection pressing against me, and knowing my pussy was bare under my tight red dress, well I liked it more and more. I became light headed from the thrill of it and found myself hanging onto him ever more eagerly.

"Jack, when we got to our room I liked everything that happened. His kisses. How he talked to me, telling me over and over how desirable he found me. The way he touched me at first, his hands exploring my body. And while he was touching me I was running my hands over his arms and legs, his powerful thighs, and then his chest and abs and finally his fine cock, so hard and beautiful. Jack, seeing and touching his cock and balls was highly arousing for me. I kept reminding myself I had done nothing like this since I married you, and it seemed so amazing what I was doing with him was a gift from you, a perfect gift. Everything I did with Daren last night I was doing for the first time with someone other than you in more than ten years. I liked it all Jack. Thank you!


"What else can I tell you? Not everything, Jack I want to keep some of last night just for myself. Maybe I will tell you more later." I decided not to tell him about my dirty talk or about asking Daren to put his finger in my ass while I was riding him.

"I sucked him, Jack. He ate my pussy. We fucked four times, in every position, the final time very early in the morning light. I leaned against the window and he took me that way, from behind. I asked him to go slow, I wanted to feel each stroke separately, coming in and then his withdrawal. Perhaps I didn't want my time with him to end. The whole while I was like that in the window I was imagining how his cock looked moving in and out. He felt so good. I was wondering if anyone could see me from the other wing of the hotel. Part of me wanted someone to see me, to register my need and also my euphoria as my need was met. After he came in me that last time I stayed in front of the window standing for a minute. He put his arms around me and held my breasts and he kissed my neck. I could feel his cum dripping down my leg. I took a shower and put my red dress on again; it was all I had."

"Then Daren drove me here and after my rest, here I am, wide awake again, happy to be home with you. Now you have a fuller picture of how your latest gift was received--with joy and with appreciation. Maybe I told you too much Jack--or not enough. But don't ask me for more."


Then I added, "Jack, last night was the best present yet. I can't imagine how you can top it!"

"I will, Justine. Next year. But next year, wherever, whatever, with whomever--I want to watch!"

12