The Stress Session

Story Info
David's attendance at a stress session renders him nude.
3k words
4.51
9.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABeagle
ABeagle
50 Followers

*This story features the same character as the earlier story, The Photography Class, although you don't have to have read that story to read this one.

Many people don't realise that working in an educational environment is frequently quite stressful and ongoing. Despite the holidays, which are good, once in work, the days are long and the weeks longer.

To counter this, many Mental Health and Awareness events are planned for staff and, as this was an evening where I was to be working late, I noted that there was a stress relief event to be held in the Hair and Beauty block at 5pm. I hadn't thought about attending but changed mind after a long day of bending over desks to help students had left me feeling a little stiff. I noted that the session was to be hosted by Clara Owens, who also tended to make me feel a little stiff, although for different reasons.

Clara was 34 and she I had shared an office a few years ago and, as with most Hair and Beauty Lecturers, she was a little stunner. She had long blond hair which framed a round, attractive face and large blue eyes, always emphasised by elaborate eyelashes. Her nails were always impeccably shiny and of various different hues. She wore, as did all the teachers in her department, a white tunic that always reminded me of a Dentist's scrubs. These tunics had a V Neck collar that tapered at the waist. In the case of Clara, the tunic clung to her body in such a way to highlight her round breasts and curvaceous hips. She always looked pretty hot but was married so we never really did more than chat and occasionally flirt a bit. I was subsequently informed by a colleague that she knew I fancied her and that she actually quite liked it. I hadn't seen Clara for a while but I had heard she had gotten divorced a while back. This opened up a range of possibilities.

At the appointed time, I ambled down to the Hair and Beauty block, which was located off as a separate annex. I strolled over the car park and up the stairs to the room mentioned on the Teams invite and as I entered, Clara was there welcoming the attendees. I noted that Gail from the Exams office was there, as was Emily from the Employment team plus a few others whose faces I recognised but didn't know the names of.

"David!" Clara said, putting her hand upon my forearm as I walked in. Her touch alone was intoxicating, as minor brushes against each other are when it's someone you fancy.

"I didn't think we were getting any men attending today."

"I'm only here because I saw it was you hosting the session," I replied as she guided me into the room. It was a large space, full of beds with curtains that came around, much like a hospital. It was used for teaching different hair and beauty techniques and had a smell of hair dye, nail polish and the like. The other women were taking their places at their beds and eyed me curiously. Ignoring them, Clara guided me towards a bed on the far side of the room.

"Well, that's nice to hear," she said, taking my phone out of my hand and placing it on the bedside table. "OK," she said, pulling the curtain around the bed, "this is a stress relief session so if you'll take off all your clothes and lie face up, with your head on the pillow at the top of the bed and your feet up on the pillow at the bottom..."

As she spoke, she eased me into the sitting position and moved so fast it took a moment to register what she'd said.

"Erm, take off ALL my clothes?" I asked.

She looked at me with her stunning, wide eyes and said, "Yes please. The curtain will be shut so don't worry but part of the stress relief is to be free of all cumbersome items, such as phones and clothes. It's a very important part of what I'm encouraging the students to do."

"To be naked?" I sputtered.

"Yes," she replied quite seriously. "Very important."

She turned to leave as if she hadn't asked me to strip nude in a room with nothing but female colleagues and before I could close my open mouth, she'd gone.

I had a moment's pause. It wasn't long ago that I'd ended up completely nude in a photography class and I don't know that I'm ready to repeat that experience, even though it wasn't ultimately unpleasant. Still, this was being organised as an official event and we were all behind curtains so what could go wrong? I therefore did as requested and removed my work shirt, pants and underwear and lay down as requested.

Unlike the few hospital beds it had been my misfortune to lie in, this bed was quite comfortable and being nude was freeing and relaxing, as Clara had said. I happily lay on my back with my eyes closed when I heard Clara start to speak. I followed her instructions as her soft, gentle voice washed over me, telling me to do different stress relieving things such as, scrunch up my face and release, arch my back so only my shoulders and heels are touching the bed, and place my hands over my chest and push my palms together, whilst also pushing my shoulders back into the bed. This was all surprisingly effective and I found myself feeling the tension fall away.

As I was relaxing with my eyes closed, I suddenly felt a gentle hand upon my thigh! I almost jerked up but Clara's easy going, sing-song voice was calming as she spoke, plus her finger brushed gently against my cock.

"Now, one of the better stress relievers is masturbation," she said.

My eyes shot open!

"Those of you that have been before will know we have discussed, in-depth, the female orgasm and how masturbation is an important and overlooked form of stress relief plus how to achieve it alone, but one thing we've lacked is having a male member ... "

Was it my imagination or did she pause there?

"... of staff before to enable us to look at the male orgasm and watch how the male masturbation technique differs to our own."

Clara took my hand and I sat up as if in a daze. I strode down to the front of the class, noticing that none of the ladies curtains were shut. Suddenly incredibly aware of my nakedness, I couldn't help but feel the eyes of the other members of staff upon me. My cock swayed as I walked, hitting each thigh and I'm sure I caught Gail and Emily whispering to each other. The others watched me keenly, although I was pleased to see they were all as naked as I. Only Clara was fully clothed and she carried on as if this were all perfectly normal and she hadn't just completely exposed me to various work colleagues.

Granted, they were all naked as well but they weren't being paraded about for me to look at!

"So," Clara said as we approached the front of the class, "we're going to look at a man masturbating and see if this affects your own technique when relieving yourself sexually."

Clara put both her hands on my shoulders and turned me around, positioning me so I was stood at the front of the class, full frontal before everybody. I was suddenly even more aware that 7 women, all of whom I worked with, were looking at my cock, my balls, and had just eyed up my arse. Women I had to speak to every day had seen me bollock naked!

My cock twitched slightly at the thought.

"So, men, like women, need to warm up but with men visual stimulation is more important." She turned to address me directly, "So David I don't want you to feel ashamed if being surrounded by nude women starts to make you erect. In fact, I encourage it and will assist you, if you need me to, in getting an erection."

I'll be honest, being next to Clara was making me erect already. Having her stand at my side, fully clothed, was turning me on. Her hands were still on my shoulders and this gave her a level of power over my naked body. The feeling was making me horny. I had heard of this but it was really only here, stood nude next to a uniformed women, that I started to understand the appeal of this fetish. And, y'know, I had actually thought about being naked with Clara on more than one occasion, albeit in a more private venue. Still, this just added fuel to the fire.

"Men also like to be stimulated..." Clara said and, good as her word, her left hand reached between my legs and cupped my balls! Then she stroked them gently with her beautifully manicured fingernails, which today were green and white. She scratched gently. My cock started to jerk upwards.

I noticed Gail's hand reaching down towards her pussy.

Clara was pressed against me so her hand could massage my balls and her closeness helped me in getting harder. I could feel her taut belly pressing into my arse and she smelled intoxicating, her perfume being Daisy Dream if I recalled correctly. Her hair had a strawberry aroma.

Her right hand then reached around my waist and took hold of my rapidly hardening member. Again, the sight of her nails around my shaft was deeply arousing. My cock grew harder in her hand, reaching its full stiffness.

"As you all look at his cock hardening in my hand," Clara said to the class, "I want you to explore your own bodies, touch yourself, make yourself feel good and allow that stress to dissipate. Imagine his cock teasing you, and then tease yourself in ways that allow you to feel your rising pleasure."

As Carla spoke, she started rubbing my cock, up and down, slowly teasing my own pleasure. I could now feel her breasts against my back through the cloth of her tunic and I longed for nothing more than to see her tits, feel them in my hands, suck and flick at her nipples and make them as hard as she had made me.

She started to speed up, rubbing my cock faster. My head lolled backwards and my eyes closed as I allowed myself to enjoy both being wanked off by Clara, and being watched by all these women.

She was right; it DID release stress!

I opened my eyes to see the ladies of the class, all pleasuring themselves, some with toys I hadn't noticed were on the bedside tables. Some were watching Clara stroke me off as they rubbed their own pussy lips, some had lay back on the bed, but it was still a room full of wanking women, all coming to the visual stimulation of my naked hard cock.

They all seemed to be climaxing as Clara spoke, "That's it. Let the stresses of the day out with your orgasm, let yourselves cum and feel relaxed for the evening."

The class obeyed, moaning with pleasure as they came. To my disappointment, Clara stopped wanking me and removed both her hands. She took a step in front of me so my hard cock was nestled in the small of her back as she announced, "Thank you all for coming. And cumming!"

The woman, red faced and somewhat exhausted, all laughed.

"If you wish to get you clothes on now, we'll end today's session. I hope you all enjoyed it and we'll do it again next week. If you liked it, be sure to tell HR you would like more such sessions."

As the class packed themselves up, Clara turned to me and put her finger on my lips. "You, don't go anywhere," she whispered.

I did as I was told, and stood naked as the class left, my cock still fully erect. Emily thanked me and took one last look at my cock, whilst all the others filed out smiling at me. I was struggling with the idea that all these people would presumably tell others people they'd seen me nude and even if they didn't, every time I went to exams I'd now I'd seen Gail finger herself to orgasm as she watched me being wanked off.

Awkward!

They filed out, thanking us both although I hadn't really done anything. Clara let them all leave and then locked the door. She turned to me.

"I think it's time we relieved our stress," she said as she unzipped her tunic from behind, "don't you think?"

Her tunic fell from her slender shoulders, over her curvaceous hips and to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was wearing a white bra and panties and seeing her caused my cock to twitch. As she slowly walked back to me, she slid her hands under the straps of her panties and pushed them over her thighs. Once free, they fell to the ground. She had a rose tattoo just to the right of her pussy.

Clara was well proportioned with very pale skin. She clearly did some exercise, I knew for example she ran, and this was evident in her powerfully built thighs. She had gorgeous curvy hips but she wasn't a stick. She had a nice belly and, as she then revealed, rather larger breasts than I had thought. Her nipples were small but already hard and the redness stood out against her pale skin, making her more inviting. Her tits were incredibly pointy making me think some work had occurred but if it had, it was good work.

I drunk her in.

Her pussy was completely nude, no sign of hair at all and her slit was inviting. She stepped up to me, placed her forearms over my shoulders and linked them behind my neck and she moved in for a kiss. Her lip gloss was flavoured and sticky on my own lips and I leant in, our tongues finding each other's as my cock pressed against her stomach. I ran my hands over her back, down to her arse and felt each cheek in my hands. She jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist and I supported her firm arse. We never broke the kiss and I could feel her breasts against my chest.

We broke off and she looked into my eyes. "I knew you fancied me," she said, "so when you came today, I couldn't resist getting you naked in front of everybody."

"Was that not planned?"

"Oh, no. This was supposed to be a woman's only session. My lesson plans are second to none. But normally I get naked as well and we go through the exercises and then do the female orgasm together but having a man here made me change my plans."

She kissed me again. "I'm glad I did."

I carried her to one of the beds and lowered her down. She maneuvered herself to the top of the bed and parted her legs, revealing her wet pussy lips unfolding for me. Unable to resist, I moved between her legs and start flicking her lips with my tongue. As she started to moan and become wetter, I slid two fingers in as I continued to flick at her clit. She ran one hand thorough my hair as I gained speed, fingering and flicking, faster and faster.

I'll show her stress relief!

I could feel her thighs undulate as I worked, that slow wave that moves in a woman's body as she is about to cum. Clara slammed one hand on the bed as she came, her head pushing back into the pillow as her body arced and convulsed. Her breathing quickened as her other hand pulled me into her and she moved slightly to point my tongue directly where she wanted me. I obliged as she came, almost uncontrollably.

Clara pushed me away and I stood up. She moved to the end of the bed and sat there, taking my cock in her hand. She gently brushed away the hair from her now flushed face and placed her hand at the base and licked the length of my cock. I shuddered and I saw her wide eyes glint before taking my hardness into her mouth.

I watched her mouth envelop me, taking my full length inside her and felt her warmth around me. She worked me with her mouth and her hand, faster and faster.

I wanted her. I wanted to come inside her. I pulled out and gently laid her back down. I climbed on top of her, sliding my cock against her slit and then thrust inside. The relief was palpable as I felt my hardness inside her. I was preparing to go for it when Clara stopped me.

"I'm really sorry," she said, her bright eyes looking sad, "I've no condoms."

I pulled my cock out immediately, slightly despondent. "Neither have I," I replied glumly.

Clara put both hands on the sides of my face. "Wank for me," she said, looking into my eyes.

"I want to see what the class saw. Wank for me and cum on my tits."

I looked at her lovely breasts and decided to go for it. Clara sat at the edge of the bed and I stood before her. I took my meaty cock in my hands and started to wank myself off. I stroked harder and faster as Clara ran her hands all over my body. She gently ran her hands through my hair, over my shoulders and chest, and caressed my balls. She brushed against my cock as I looked at her nude pussy and felt her pointed breasts.

As I started to feel myself come, Clara angled herself to be right in front of me, the tip of my cock against her magnificent tits. I felt the orgasm build and pulsate through my cock. I felt the seed shoot though the cock in my hand, and watched as it arced out with some force, over Clara's juicy tits.

Exhausted, I felt my legs buckle and I sat down next to Clara, both of us naked and spent.

"If you come to class next week, I'll bring some condoms," Clara gasped.

ABeagle
ABeagle
50 Followers