Our Evening With Kate

Story Info
A couple finds a hot night with another woman.
2.9k words
4.56
25k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood at the bar, gently touching each other's hand. Drinking our adult beverages, we both caught long glances of each other staring back. Jen was having her usual raspberry vodka with cranberry juice, while I nursed along my standard Coors Light. In spite of the alcohol, I was growing hard imagining how wet she must be getting. She had on a tight black top and medium length skirt. Underneath the skirt was the real prize though...nothing! She informed me that she was going commando by gently guiding my hand to her crotch...I immediately felt the soft, warm folds of her womanhood, lubricated slightly by her already forming juices.

My cock was beginning to swell, the thick 7 inches growing in my jeans. Jen tried to discretely entice my bulge by gently grazing my crotch with her hands. What she didn't realize is that a pretty blonde from across the room was eyeing us and saw her do it. At the moment she touched my swelling cock, Jen and the blonde locked eyes. I only learned about his later, but the blonde licked her lips and ventured over to us.

She walked up to Jen, smiled, and introduced herself as Kate. While I extended my hand to shake hers and introduce myself, she reached down and firmly caressed my crotch. Both Jen and I stared at each other while Kate explained that she had watched us both walk in about an hour ago and was very turned on by the both of us.

As Jen introduced herself, I sized up Kate. She was a bit taller than Jen with shoulder length blonde hair. Her skin was slightly dark which set off her blue eyes. She had a killer ass that seemed to owe itself to hours at the gym. Her breasts were just slightly larger than Jen's, with a hint of nipple poking through her white top.

As Jen and Kate talked, I noticed they were frequently touching each other on the shoulder and the arm. I could feel the electricity.

The bar filled up a bit more and with more bodies in the room, we were forced to reduce "personal space" to almost nothing. The three of us made small talk for a while. When we got to the weather, though, Kate made a comment about it being so wet outside. I couldn't resist--with that I gently took her hand and ran it under Jen's skirt and simply said, "It's wet in here, too." Jen was shocked but very turned on, as witnessed by her almost dripping pussy lips. For what seemed like an hour but was probably just a second or two, I guided Kate's hand around the folds of Jen's womanhood. The moment was heightened by the fact that this impromptu feel-up was occurring as we were surrounded by bar-full of people.

As I withdrew Kate's hand from under Jen's skirt, Jen's eyes lit up in that familiar, "I need to be fucked NOW" look. Kate whispered something to Jen and Jen smiled and nodded. Jen leaned over to me, gently licked my ear and said, "I want to fuck both of you! We're leaving!" With that she took my hand and Kate's hand and the three of us strolled out of the bar.

Kate was parked just a few cars away from us, so we had her follow us back to my place, a short 15-minute ride. It seemed to last forever! As we drove to my house, I desperately tried to concentrate on the road. It was difficult though, with my lover unzipping my pants and teasing my cock. This didn't compare, however, to the very audible sounds of wetness coming from between Jen's legs as she fingered her pussy under her skirt.

When we got to my place, Jen led Kate upstairs. I followed, admiring Kate's ass, highlighted by the form fitting capris she was wearing. The girls sat on the couch while I made raspberry vodka/cranberry for the girls and grabbed myself a beer.

Jen and Kate were talking about the song that was on the radio, while Kate ran her fingers through Jen's hair. I sat next to Jen and put my arm around her, with Kate on the other side. As they talked, I casually ran my hand across Jen's thigh, my fingers dancing up her smooth flesh. Different from my probes at the bar, though, was the fact that I let her skirt work its way up, exposing her beautiful, shaved womanhood. I heard Kate purr as I slowly traced an outline around Jen's pussy lips. Kate took the cue and leaned in to Jen. She began to slowly kiss her neck, working her way to her lips. Watching these two gorgeous women taste each other's mouths and tongues engorged by cock even more.

As Kate moved her kisses back to Jen's neck, I worked my way to the floor in front of Jen, moving her skirt completely out of the way and spreading her legs. Her muskiness filled my nostrils as I moved my head toward her glistening cunt. My tongue began to trace small circles over her thighs. I looked up to see Kate cupping Jen's small breasts through her shirt. Jen was exploring Kate's tits, too, though with a hand up her shirt. I could see Jen squeeze Kate's nipples and the ensuing erectness that ensued.

I moved my tongue closer to Jen's slit. As I did, I could feel her hips rise as if to thrust her pussy to my mouth. By now, both were completely topless and while Jen rubbed and stroked Kate's hair, Kate leaned over Jen and licked, sucked, and gently bit Jen's nipples. I could tell Jen was in heaven. Her head was thrown back and she began to let out gasps with more frequency, indicating an impending orgasm.

But before I could finish her off, I was joined on the floor in front of Jen by Kate. She unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. Rubbing her hands across my chest and back, she slid under me and began to suck my nipples. My cock was raging in my jeans. Kate moved her lips up my chest to my neck, eventually pulling my mouth away from Jen's snatch and kissed me hard and deep. She seemed to relish the flavor of Jen on my tongue and lips.

Maneuvering me out of the way, Kate then went to work on Jen. It was the most erotic sight watching this woman please Jen as only a woman would know how. Her tongue movements across Jen's pussy and clit seemed a bit more tender. She gently inserted a finger into Jen's pussy, and gently began to rub her g-spot. A throbbing in my jeans pulled me from the trance I was in. I quickly removed my jeans and re-joined Jen on the couch. She reached over and firmly, but seductively removed my gray boxer briefs in the way she knows I love. My cock sprang loose, spraying a drop or two of pre-cum on her face. Jen reached over and began to gently caress my balls while her mouth made a beeline for the head of my member. She slowly sucked on the head, kneading my balls with one hand and stroking my shaft with the other. My moaning joined both Jen's and Kate's. I could feel Jen begin to stiffen as Kate's tongue and fingers began to work faster. My cock sprang out of Jen's mouth as she threw her head back and began to pant heavily.

Kate was working Jen's cunt into a frenzy, synchronizing her tongue and fingers into an orchestra of ecstasy for Jen. Jen's nipples tightened into rocks as she threw her head back, one hand cupping a breast and the other gripping my cock for all it was worth.

Jen's orgasm flooded over her in a tidal wave. Her toes curled as she screamed. A river of pussy juice began to coat Kate's tongue and fingers, Jen's hips undulating to the frequency of her climax. But unlike most of Jen's orgasms, this didn't stop. After a few seconds she screamed again, slamming her pussy into Kate's face. She released the grip on my pulsating cock and grabbed the top Kate's head, driving her tongue deep into Jen's flooded cunt.

As her multiple orgasm subsided, Jen's panting slowed. She had an amazingly satisfied look on her face. Satisfied, but hungry. With an almost animal-like move, she got off the couch, took Kate by the hand, spun her around and sat her on the couch. Jen attacked the button and zipper on Kate's pants and in one swift move, removed them exposing a turquoise thong that matched the bra she had previously been wearing. Jen placed her mouth squarely on Kate's crotch, clutching the thong in her teeth and removed them with a smooth jerk of her head. Kate was a bit taken back, but passion was flaring in her eyes. Kate had a thin strip of dark blonde pubic hair, which seemed to flow almost seamlessly into her very pink pussy. Jen began to nuzzle Kate's crotch. This was the first time Jen had tasted another woman and she seemed entranced by it. She licked the inside of Kate's thighs, spreading her legs wider. With her fingers, Jen opened Kate's pussy lips, exposing a tight tunnel, flooded by her juices. Jen's tongue immediately went to work, licking every inch of Kate's cunt, teasing her clit. Kate leaned back, clearly in heaven. I leaned down and placed her large pink nipples in my mouth. She grabbed my head and moaned, "Bite me." I slowly sank my teeth into one of her nipples and she squealed with pleasure. As Jen began to concentrate on Kate's growing clit, Kate pulled my head from her heaving chest and said, "I need your cock in my mouth." Happy to oblige, I half stood on the couch and watched as Kate's blonde head began to move up and down on my thick penis.

To my dismay, though, this didn't last long, for Jen had found one of Kate's g-spots--her anus. As I had done to Jen before, while she continued to lick Kate's clit, Jen took a finger and traced circles right on the edge of Kate's ass hole. This put Kate immediately over the edge. She jerked back, my cock popping out of her mouth, and in a low moan, began shaking, Jen now grabbing her hips and feasting on Kate's erupting cunt.

When Kate began to relax, she gave Jen a wicked smile. Clearly Jen had figured out how to please another woman and had done it well.

With both women now having climaxed, they turned their attentions to me. Jen began by seating me on the couch and sliding between my legs. She gently scraped by cock with her fingernails. As she did so, Kate got on the ground next to her. Though still shaking, Kate took her fingernails and lightly scratched my balls. As she did this, Jen grabbed the base of my cock, squeezed and drew her hand upward. A thick stream of clear pre-cum came out and began to drip down the sides of my cock head.

The girls moaned "ooooh" almost simultaneously, and then each took a side of my cock and licked it clean with their expert tongues. The girls began to take turns, one holding and sucking my cock, the other kneading my balls. Jen worked my cock like a piston, very fast, concentrating on the extremely sensitive back of the head. Kate was slower, with a deep sucking as if she was trying to draw out my cum with her mouth. Jen found my anus and lightly played with, exciting me further. My cock seemed to grow even larger. I was amazingly hard and needed to be inside both of these hot beauties. I got off the couch and seated Jen back on it. I spread her legs wide and pulled her hips toward me. Kate took my engorged cock and placed the head up against Jen's pussy lips. Though she had cum and was very wet, Jen was still amazingly tight. Her cunt gripped by cock as I began to work more and more inside her. As I did so, Kate leaned over and began to kiss Jen, their tongues intertwined. With a hand, Kate leaned down and made little circles around Jen's clit while my cock began to piston in and out of her. Jen gasped as I plunged deep into her pussy, brushing up against her cervix. She began to moan louder as Kate fingered her clit more quickly. When Kate began to suck on Jen's neck, another orgasm began to pulse through Jen. She looked at me and pleaded, "Don't stop...keep going, just like that!" I hurried my pace, fucking this beautiful woman while another woman pleasured her clit. Jen screamed and I felt her cunt tighten around my pounding prick. She continued to writhe in ecstasy as Kate kept up the pressure on her clit. It was when Kate once again began kissing, sucking, and licking Jen's neck that she had her second multiple orgasm of the night.

As Jen calmed down, she looked up at me with total lust and said, "Fuck her hard like you fuck me!" I knew exactly what she meant. I told Kate to get on her knees and I'd do her doggie style. As I moved behind her, I felt a hand on my balls. It was Jen. She had slid under Kate into a 69 position. I slowly guided my cock, now drenched from Jen's juices, into Kate's waiting pussy. She gasped as my thickness spread her open and I entered her. That gasp was nothing compared to the scream she let out when I got up on my right leg and drove even deeper into her. Her entire body shook as my cock bottomed out on her cervix. I held my cock inside her for a moment so she could get used to it. While I did, though, Jen began tonguing Kate's clit. I gripped Kate's tight ass firmly as she began to buck back and forth, my cock buried in her wet cunt, and Jen's tongue dancing across her clit.

I started moving in and out of Kate with a quickening pace. She leaned down to lick Jen's beautiful snatch. I could hear the slurping sound of her savoring Jen's juices, interrupted more frequently by her head coming up with a moan as my cock bounced repeatedly off her g-spot and cervix.

Jen's fingers began to squeeze my balls even tighter. I knew this meant she was getting close to cumming again. Kate zeroed in on Jen's swollen clit and found THE spot on the bottom side of her clit. I could see Jen begin to squirm and Kate's moaning began to increase in volume, punctuated my now rapid-fire pounding of my throbbing cock deep inside her.

As if on cue, both girls screamed and shook. Jen grasped my balls, her fingers rubbing between my cock and Kate's clit. Kate leaned forward, nearly collapsing onto Jen as she moaned, but continued pressure on Jen's clit while she came.

When their climaxes subsided, I gave both girls the opportunity to relax, but they said they'd have none of it. They sat me down on the couch and once again got between my legs. Jen began to stroke my cock. "Let's play a game," she said to Kate. "We'll each take turns sucking him for about 30 seconds, then switch. Whoever's mouth he cums in will be the winner!" I almost laughed as Kate agreed and the girls mockingly shook hands.

Jen started, licking my shaft, sucking on my balls, then moving up to the head. She commented that tasting Kate's juices on me was heavenly. As Jen gave me expert head, Kate moved toward me, watching Jen work my penis. Kate raised up, offering me a nipple, which I greedily took in my mouth and sucked, Jen working the sensitive spot on the back side of the head. After a while they switched, with Kate's head bobbing on my cock while I drew Jen's nipples in and out of my mouth. This went on for quite a while, with the girl not sucking my cock, rubbing my chest, then my balls and ass. My cock was throbbing. I knew that when I came it would be in buckets.

Kate was sucking my cock when I felt my cum start to stir. She sucked the head into her mouth while running her tongue in circles around the head. Unfortunately, her time was up before I came. It was Jen's turn again. She knew the exact spot to hit and with Kate now massaging my balls, I began to pant and moaned, "I'm gonna cum!" With a tremendous force, my orgasm rocked my body. I screamed as my cock jerked and my balls tightened as stream after stream of cum flooded Jen's mouth. As my orgasm subsided, Kate moved over to Jen and began to kiss her deeply, my cum running down the sides of both girls mouths as they shared my semen. When they finished, Kate looked at me and smiled and said, "This way, we both win!"

All three of us slept in my bed that night with the girls experiencing even more orgasms from each other and from me. And I came two more times. I can hardly wait to see what happens at the bar next week!