Our Family Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Our son Adam, joins in on the family fun.
21.9k words
4.69
19.5k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDiamond
RDiamond
181 Followers

Yeah Yeah, all persons were/are over the age of 18. Yada Yada Yada and Blah Blah Blah.

To understand the full context of this story, you should read part one and two first.

Sunday, Day 3 of Our Family Adventure.......

I did not reply to John and just kept walking out the door to Adam's room. I never even bothered to get dressed. His door was shut, I tapped lightly and entered. He was on his bed, naked, with a rock-hard cock. He jumped of course as I entered, but I could tell he had been stroking it as he was at my bedroom door.

"MOM! WHAT THE HELL?" he yelled in shock as I entered his room. His eyes wide as he realizes that I'm naked as well. "What are you doing?" he asks me as he grabs a pillow and covers up his junk.

"What do you mean, what am I doing?" I mischievously say grinning. "I'm doing exactly what you were hoping I would do. Now, isn't that, right?" I asked him teasingly. "Or I can leave if you'd like."

Adam moved to the edge of the bed, still holding the pillow over himself. "What do you think I was hoping you would do?" he asked me as if he didn't already know.

"Adam let's not play dumb here and let's not waste a lot of time playing games. We are both adults and you know damn well what I'm talking about. How about we just be straight with one another and see where it leads."

His eyes kept glancing my way as I stood just a couple feet from him not covering my nudity at all. He would take a peak and then look away quickly, but his eyes kept returning to my body. I realized though that he wasn't going to give in and start the conversation, so I decided to do it myself.

"Adam, what you said the other morning, were you serious about that? And before you go and say you don't remember what you said, it was about, if you could suck my tits, you would be interested in doing so and your sister's as well. Were you serious about all of that?"

"Umm yeah, I guess, but you said only in a different lifetime." He shyly said in return.

"Okay, and just now, were you not standing at my bedroom door stroking your cock till you father moved and then you ran off and came in here to finish off."

I could tell he was embarrassed, and I didn't want him to feel embarrassed, so I tried to help him out some before he answered.

"Before you answer, let me say this. I know you know that I saw you. And I know that you know that I was awake and showing you myself. I also know that you realized that Ashley was in bed with us, and we are all nude. And lastly, I know that you are not stupid and can figure out for yourself that your father and I had sex with Ashley. So, the only real question to you right now would be, what questions do you have for me right now?"

This seemed to help him relax some as it brought most of the attention off him and I could tell his breathing was much better now, I waited for him to gather his thoughts and go from there. It took him a couple of minutes, but he finally spoke up all in a flurry of questions.

"If you knew I was there, why would you show me yourself like that and yeah, why was Ashley in your bed naked. What's that all about? How long has that been going on? Why are you in here naked now? And why did you ask me if I was serious about what I said the other day?"

I think he would have kept going with the questions but he ran out of breath so I started answering his questions before he could ask even more.

"Okay Adam, I'm going to tell you straight out as an adult and then you can decide what you want to do with that information, and we'll go from there. Okay?

"Please do, because right now, I'm confused as fuck." He answered.

"This is not in the order you asked your questions, but I think it will help make everything make sense when I'm done." I prefaced before starting. "You heard what you heard the other day, I know you did, so you know that Ashley is exploring her sexuality right now. She told me that she read my journals, and she discovered some things about your father and me."

At this Adam looked away and I could see his shoulders tense up. I had to interrupt myself and ask him, "You've read my journals as well, haven't you? Tell me the truth."

Adam hesitated and was still looking away. I moved over to his bed and sat next to him. "Adam, look at me when I'm talking to you. You may be 20 years old, but you will not disrespect me, you understand?"

Adam slowly turned towards me with some slight moisture in his eyes. I knew he felt bad, and I didn't want him to feel bad or feel embarrassed. I wrapped my arms around him, my breasts pressing into him and held him tightly. His arms wrapped around me, and he began to sob slightly.

"I'm sorry mom, I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it. I kept seeing Ashley go down into the basement and I followed her one-day after a while, and I saw her reading your journal and she was masturbating while reading them so after she left, I went down and read some as well. I'm so sorry mom."

I could tell his apology was sincere and at this point it really didn't bother me anymore. I just wanted to lighten the mood right now.

"Did you masturbate to them after you read them as well." I asked him. "Tell the truth Adam."

He pulled away from me and wiped his eyes and kind of smiled, "Yeah a couple of times."

"Good." I said, "Then you must have liked what you read, correct? What parts did you read?" I asked him.

He fumbled for his words, not really wanting to tell me.

"Come on, speak up. Be an adult, use your words. Tell me the truth now and always and I will never get mad at you." I reassured him.

Softly he cleared his throat and started to talk in a whisper.

"No, no, speak up. I know what I wrote, you can tell me, speak up." I demanded of him.

Another throat clearing and he said, "I read the parts about you and dad both having sex with your parents and his mom and how you two swing and the fantasies of having sex with Ashley and me someday."

"Well, then if you read all of that, you know why then I'm in your room naked." I laughed as I shoved him in the arm. "Look Adam, Ashley liked what she read as well, and we ended up having a talk about it and she decided that she would like to have the same kind of relationship your father had with his mother, and I had with my parents, with us. She is also considering you as well, but she must give it some more thought. But I can tell you this, if she does, you are going to have to be more straight forward with your words then you're being right now. Ashley is in exploration mode right now and she needs guidance and love from all of us."

A couple of minutes went by in silence as I let him think about things, then I continued.

"Back to your questions, I was showing you myself because I liked what I saw you doing, and I thought you might like to see me as well." Adam didn't reply so I went on.

"Ashley was in our bed naked because the three of us had sex most of the night. As far as how long that has been going on, last night was the first time for all three of us and Friday was the first day for Ashley and myself. This all began Friday morning when you overheard what Ashley, and I were talking about." Again, no reply.

"Why did I ask you if you were serious about what you said, because if you were, then I would very much like you to suck on my breasts, and if you're interested in more, then, yes, I would love to share myself with you as well. Does that answer all your questions now?"

Adam sat there stunned at what he had just heard but he was mulling it around in his brain I could tell.

"Was last night just a one and done thing or are you guys going to do more?" he asked me.

"Everything is up to your sister as far as that goes. Right now, she wants to continue as much as she can. But if she ever wants to stop, we would stop. It will always be up to her. The same as if you decided you want to engage in play and then stop at some point, we would stop."

He didn't reply right away so I took the opening to try and explain things more.

"Adam, you know we have always been open with each other in this house and that will continue. There will be openness and respect and no judging of one another. You are a grown adult now and if you don't feel comfortable with our lifestyle, we will respect that and only engage in play when you are not around. But you will also not disrespect your father, myself or your sister. Nor will you go outside this house and speak of the goings on to anyone else. What happens in this house stays in this house. Or what happens between anyone in this family stays between this family. Agree?"

"Yes mom, I understand, and agree and I would never say anything to anyone. I love you all too much for that. And to answer your other question, yes, I would like to be a part of whatever this is."

I thought for a moment, 'what is this called?' I asked myself. The only thing I could come up with.

"I'm gonna call it love. Our love, our special kind of love, but love, nonetheless. Your father and I have always used the word 'play' or 'playing' when we are discussing the act with someone else. So, if that works for you as well, then good." I tried to explain.

"Works for me." Adam said in return. "So, umm back to you being naked in my room. So, am I correct on my thinking that you came in here naked cause you wanted to have sex with me, or 'play' with me, is that right mom?"

I was suddenly aware that Adam now understood everything and was turning the tables from a serious conversation to what started this whole thing in the first place, and I was pleased.

"Why yes Adam that is why I came into your room naked. Or to put it quite frankly and simply, I came in her to see if you were interested in fucking me."

Adam's face turned red, but he wasn't about to lose the hand now. Looking me straight in the eye he said, "I would love to fuck you mom." And with that he threw the pillow he was holding back on the bed and leaned in to kiss me.

I returned his kiss as I reached out to take his still hard cock in my hand. I still had not gotten a solid look at it so I broke the kiss first and leaned away from him so I could take in his sight. Oh my god, Ashley was right, his cock was beautiful. Yes, longer than his father's, but just as girthy, straight as an arrow and the head was perfectly proportionate to the shaft. I don't know an exact inch, nor do I ever measure a man's cock. I'm more worried about if they know what to do with them than length. But for anyone that watches older porn, knows who Peter North is, then Adam's cock looks just like Peter North's. And I hoped he could cum like Peter as well.

I stroked his cock for a minute admiring the aesthetics of it. Then without warning I dropped to my knees and wrapped my mouth around it. Adam sucked in a deep breath as his hand went to the back of my head. I wasn't so sure I was going to be able to take his full length down my throat, but I was going to give my Babyboy a good try that was for sure. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft a few times, my left hand cupping his ball sack and slightly tugging on it. My right hand wrapped fully around his shaft, stroking the full length as I chased my own hand with my wet tongue. I squeezed his head and a droplet of precum appeared, I looked up at him to see if he was watching, as I suspected he was. I put the tip of my tongue right at his opening and took the droplet onto it then licked my lips covering them with it. I noticed his cock tasted a bit musty and I quickly realized that it wasn't musk I was tasting but it was pussy I was tasting. I stopped suddenly, took my mouth off him, looked up and asked. "Whose pussy am I tasting?

The look on his face was priceless, his face the reddest I had ever seen it. "What? No, what do you mean mom. Pussy? Ummm." He fumbled and stuttered. I thought he might try to lie his way out, so I stood up and started for the door.

"After what we just talked about, if you can't be truthful with me always, I'm not interested in sharing myself with you." I said seriously but playfully as well, but still headed for the door.

"Okay, okay, okay, just wait a minute mom. I'll tell you, but you must promise not to tell Ashley." He said to me.

"Ashley? Why Ashley?" I asked confused, and then it hit me. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, "You're fucking Brittney aren't you."

Adam lowered his eyes and just nodded his head in agreement. Then he softly said, "Please don't tell Ashley, mom. Brittney made me promise to never tell her, until she was ready to tell her herself."

I thought for a minute of the ramifications, but I just had to know, "So do you know about Brittney and Ashley fucking?" I asked him.

His eyes went wide, and his jaw dropped to the floor in total shock. "What? Who told you that? Are you sure? Fuck me, Brittney is cheating on me."

"Okay, now look. Ashley confided in me about her and Brittney's relationship and from what I can tell it isn't much that they do anyway. I'm sure Brittney is just waiting for the right time to tell you as well. She's probably trying to figure herself out just like Ashley is, so don't go getting all mad at her and you don't tell Ashley I told you either. We both have a secret, and it stays with us. Okay?

"Yeah, I guess, but wow it is kinda exciting to know that my girlfriend likes to eat pussy too." he said and then busted out laughing.

I came back over to him and dropped back to my knees. "Okay where was I" I ask rhetorically. And I engulfed his cock with my mouth again. I licked and sucked for a minute then came up off him again. "You can tell Brittney that your mom says her pussy tastes good, and she wouldn't mind getting to taste it straight from the source sometime."

"Right mom, I'll do that." Adam said sarcastically.

"I'm serious, I already told your dad that I was planning on fucking her sometime. You wouldn't mind sharing your girlfriend with me now, would ya?" I asked him teasingly.

"Well, I guess I'm going to share her with Ashley so what's one more." He replied.

"Two more." I corrected. "Don't forget your father. He's been wanting to get into her as well. She is like a daughter to us, ya know." I smiled up at him and then went back down on his cock.

"Damn, you guys take 'keeping it in the family' to a whole other level, don't you?" He laughed as he said this. "But yeah, I would share with you, Ashley and dad. And I must admit, I sure hope Ashley shares more than just Brittney with me."

"You really want to fuck your sister don't you Babyboy?" I asked.

"Forever have I wanted to, and my main fantasy has always been fucking you and her together."

"Well, your fantasy will probably come true if I'm reading Ashley correctly. You just need to be patient and let her decide when she's ready."

"I will mom. As you said, everything at her pace." He agreed.

"Good." I said, "Now shut up and let me suck my son's cock so he can fuck his mama proper." And I went back down on him.

I stroked and licked and sucked all over his cock and balls. I even teased my tongue at his asshole just to see the reaction I would get. I'm pretty sure no one has ever done that for him. I had only been down on him for a few minutes, and he tensed up and I pulled off him again.

"Fuck mom, you're going to make me cum before I even get a chance to fuck you." He said breathlessly.

"OH, I'm sorry, I just thought you could cum in my mouth and then you could eat my pussy for a while as you recoup and then you could drop another load in my cunt for me. Or are you not able to cum more than once a day?" I teased him.

His look was pure delight, and I could tell he had caught his wind now that he understood what I was wanting.

"Yes mom, I can cum more than once a day and it don't take me long between rounds. I must warn you though, I cum a lot and I do mean, a lot."

"Oh good, you mean like Peter North cum a lot?" I asked excitedly.

"Whose Peter North?" he asked dumbly.

"Fuckin kids now a days, never mind. No worries, just show me what you got Kido." And I went back down on his cock.

It didn't take long now, he was shaking and tensed up, his body went ridged with his legs kicked out straight from the bed. I covered his cock as much as I could with my mouth, and he shot spurt after spurt after spurt of cum down my throat. I swallowed all he had to give, only keeping the last spurt in my mouth. I raised off my knees and moved up to kiss him. He opened his mouth to receive my tongue and as he did, I let his cum fall from my mouth into his.

Adam's body shot backwards, and he rolled away from me gagging. "WHAT THE FUCK MOM!" he yelled. "Why would you do that?"

"What, you don't like the taste of your own cum?" I asked him mockingly. "But I bet you want Brittney or any other girl that has sucked you off to eat your cum, don't you?"

"Well yeah, but I'm a guy and straight, I'm not supposed to like eating cum."

"You have so much to learn Kido. Good thing you're going to have your mom and dad to teach you these things. We are going to make you into a great lover, trust me."

"What, so you're going to tell me that dad eats cum?"

"Well, normally I would never divulge your dad's personal proclivities, but I know he won't mind you knowing because you are going to find out anyway. But yes, your dad will eat his own cum and will eat another man's cum out of me when we are swinging. And as I said earlier that information stays within this family."

"Wow, I would have to see that to believe it." Adam said untrustingly.

"Well, get that beautiful cock of yours hard again while you eat your mama's pussy and then fuck me good leaving a big load in me deep and I'll show you."

I moved onto the bed and laid on my back, spread my legs wide for him, reached down and spread myself open so he could get a good look. Adam hesitated a bit before moving.

"You, okay?" I asked him. "You don't have to eat me if you'd rather not." I assured him. "Also, the family safe word is 'red'. Anytime you need to stop whatever is going on fast, just holler out 'red' loudly and everything will come to a stop, okay?"

"Okay. And yes, I'm okay. I just hope I do a good job for you. I don't really know how to eat pussy all that great or at least not at the level you are probably use to." He said concerned.

"Babyboy, no matter what you do, it is going to be exciting to me because my son will be eating his mother's pussy and that excites me as it is. Besides, do what you can now, and we have the rest of our lives for you to learn how I love it the most."

This seemed to have calmed his nerves and he settled in between my legs. It took him another few seconds, but he finally lowered his face to my sex and commenced in tasting his mother for the first time. He was a bit clumsy at first, but I didn't correct him. I just let him go and see if he would pick up on my cues as I let out sounds to convey if I liked what he was doing or not.

"Put a couple fingers in me Baby." I instructed him. "Yeah, just like that, now curl them up like you want to scratch the top inside of my cunt."

He followed instructions good and in no time at all I was building a good orgasm. I do admit that I was thinking mostly of the fact that my own son was eating my cunt and fingering me and that alone was enough to get me to where I needed to be. I was moaning and trying to encourage him to work his tongue on me.

"Suck your mama's clit Babyboy. Drive those fingers into me like you want to do with your cock. Make me cum all over your face." I kept encouraging him on and within another minute I was squirting onto my son's face. He tried to pull away, but I had already reached down with both hands and cupped the back of his head. I pulled his face into me tight and closed my legs against his head even tighter. I grinded my soaking cunt against his face still squirting onto him. I knew I must have been drowning him. My orgasm finally started to subside, and I released his head and opened my legs to let him free. He shot backwards and off the end of the bed.

RDiamond
RDiamond
181 Followers