Our Family Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked by Ashley, I asked her, "You done with the kitchen yet?"

"No, I got sidetracked watching you get face fucked." She said with a little attitude.

I stopped short and walked up to her face on. I reached out behind her and grabbed a handful of hair yanking her head back hard. "Look here little girl, you will not speak to me with that attitude or I'm going to fuck it out of you."

It took her a second to understand the new game. At first her face twisted up in shock and I could tell she was scared, thinking I was serious. As she came to the realization she played along. "I'm sorry Mommy, please don't punish me too hard. I'm trying to be good."

I pushed her away from me but held onto her hair, the distance now giving me room to maneuver. I reached out and twisted a nipple hard, pulling on her tit at the same time then letting go and slapping her whole tit as you would a person's face. She let out a scream and her breath caught in her throat. Before she could recover, I slapped her other tit and twisted that nipple as well, just the opposite as I did with the first one. Her legs gave out and she started to fall to the floor. I guided her down by her hair but then held her from falling all the way. I wrapped my hand in her hair even more. She was half sitting, half squatting on the floor. I stepped over her face and lowered myself down onto her mouth. I yanked up on her hair pulling her into my soaked pussy.

"You're going to be a good little girl now and eat your mama's pussy till she gushes her cum juice all over your beautiful face. Ain't that right, you little fuck toy?"

"Yes Mommy, oh god yes Mommy. I'll do a good job I promise." As she commenced in eating my soaked cunt.

I grinded down onto her face still pulling her up at the same time by her hair. My hips thrusting back and forth across her face. I reached down with my free hand and spread myself open exposing my clit better so that I could make more contact with whatever I could. Her tongue was darting in and out of me like a piston and although it felt wonderful, I wanted something more. I pulled off her face for a second giving her time to catch her breath.

"Stick out your tongue all the way." I demanded of her. She did as she was told. "Now flatten it out and leave it there."

I lowered my self back down onto her tongue, my exposed clit pressed hard against it. I rode her like that hard for some time just grinding my clit against her tongue. Back and forth, hard and fast. It started slow but then it hit like a hurricane. My fluid erupted from me in a torrent I had never felt before. This wasn't a squirt and then another squirt and it wasn't a gush like a quick cup of liquid. No, this was a full fledge release of fluid. It felt like all the liquid in my body escaped at once followed by even more. I looked down at my daughter between my legs and I could see her throat swallowing as fast as she could. Shallow after shallow of my juice she ingested into herself. My orgasm shook through me hard, and my body convulsed, my head snapped back and forth, and my abs tighten bending me over in one large cramp. I let go of Ashley's hair and I fell forward losing my balance. Ashley tried to catch me, but I was too far gone, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I passed out.

I awoke to being splayed out flat on the floor. My head resting on a pillow from the sofa and my feet propped up on John's legs as he sat on the floor. Ashley was sitting beside me and Adam on my other side. All were still naked, even myself as no one took care to cover me up.

"How long was I out?" I ask any of them.

"Almost five full minutes." John replied. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I think I feel great." I said, even surprised at myself for how I felt. "I think I can stand up."

They all moved out of the way and John went to one side and Adam the other as they both lifted me to a standing position. It struck me funny as I thought, 'only in this house would I pass out naked, come to, and my family is naked as well, helping me stand'.

"Do you think you should see a doctor?" John asked me.

"And tell them what? That I passed out from cummimg so hard cause my daughter was eating my cunt so good and swallowing my juice as if she was dying in a desert?"

They looked at me incredulously for a second and then we all busted out laughing.

"I think you should tell them exactly that." John teased. "I would pay good money to see the look on their faces."

"I'm sure it would make the news." Adam said.

"Put it online and I bet it would go viral." Ashley remarked as well.

We were all laughing as I made it to a chair and sat down. Ashley got me a bottle of water and they all sat with me for a while as we joked about the whole affair. We later decided that it was as simple as the fact that I had came so much over the last couple days, and not just a normal cum here and there, but gushing orgasms and a lot with no hydration in between. Simple dehydration.

Ashley joked, "Teach me how to gush like that mom and I could give it all back to you."

"Oh, I plan on that. Not every woman can gush or squirt, but you've already shown that you can squirt so you should be able to gush. We just need to find your triggers for it.

Adam interrupted by saying, "Mom, I'm glad you're okay and all, but I need to go shower, get dressed and get going."

"It's fine Baby, have fun and remember what I asked you." I reminded him.

"I will, I just don't know what time I'll be back tonight." He answered.

John spoke up, "Better make it early. We have that job bid at nine in the morning and it's an hour drive there and I want to stop at the office first. I'll be leaving here at seven in the morning. Don't be late." John warned him.

"I won't dad, promise." And with that Adam turned and left the room.

(For clarity, Adam works for us, well, his dad directly. John and I own a business and we employ Adam. He is a crew leader, and his best friend Tommy is on his crew as well. We also employ Ashley part-time for tax reasons. We pay her a salary that we give her part of, and the rest is banked for college or whatever she wants with it after she graduates. I think I mentioned once before that we also employ Susan, Brittney's mom. She is John's personal assistant at the on-site office, and I work out of our home office. I take care of the scheduling and overall business duties. John runs the day-to-day affairs and travels to other places for job bids and supervision when needed. And Susan does whatever John, or I need and want her to do, and I do mean whatever. It's not just all work with no fun. Susan will even travel with John at times when he must go out of town when I can't go with him. Sometimes we will all three go depending on the needs of the job or if it's an exciting place to go, like Vegas.)

After Adam was out of the room, I realized how tired I was and wanted to go lay down for a while.

"I think I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. Ashley, babe, would you run up and change the sheets for me please." I asked her.

"Not a problem mom." She replied and off she went upstairs.

"How are you really doing." John asked me when no one else was around knowing I was more likely to be more honest with just him than with the kids around.

"I'll be alright." I replied and reached out to take his hand to help me up out of the chair I was in. "I just think I could use some more water and a good nap."

John pulled me to him and kissed me, "Whatever you need Baby, just no more passing out, unless it's because I'm fucking you so good." He said laughing.

"That's a good pass out." I said without thinking. "Is that a word or a thing?" I asked him chuckling.

"It is for you apparently." He teased back.

We went upstairs and Ashley was just finishing making the bed. I thanked her and crawled in. John and Ashley were fussing all over me and I was about to shoo them away. When Adam came in.

"Hey Mom, just wanted to check on you before I left. You need anything?" he asked.

"Just what I told you I wanted earlier today." I replied.

"I'll do my best." Adam said, then turned to leave. "See ya 'all later. I won't be late dad." He reassured his father.

"Tell Tommy I said hi." Ashley said as Adam was walking out the door and he stopped short.

"Umm yeah, I'll do that." He told her and quickly left the room before she could say anything else.

I could tell he didn't want to lie to her but really didn't have a choice, so I kept my thoughts to myself.

Ashley asked, "Is it alright if I lay with you mom?"

"Of course, Babygirl, anytime." And I moved more to the center of the bed so she could get in on the side where she was standing. "But only sleep for now please. I need to recoup."

"Í understand mom, no worries." she said caringly.

I looked over to John who was sitting in the chair. "How 'bout you, you want to take a nap with us?"

"Nah, I'm gonna get a workout in and relax in the hot tub and then I think I'm gonna take the truck in for some new tires.

John had gotten up out of the chair and leaned over Ashley and I and kissed each of us.

"Rest well my loves." He said as he went off into the bathroom and closets.

I snuggled down into the bed, turned to face Ashley and laid my head on her breasts. She wrapped her arm around me to hold and pull be tight. Kissed the top of my head and told me she loved me. And I returned in kind.

My thoughts were wandering. Things were bothering me. I didn't like the fact that Adam had to lie to his sister. I wasn't sure what was going on with Britney, but I didn't like that she was having sex with both Adam and Ashley and keeping it from the other. I also didn't like the fact that I didn't know what was going on with Susan. I hate lies and secrets. And now, especially with this family entering the territory we were in, it just didn't make sense to me. I mean, it's okay that we play with one another, but we still have secrets and must lie about things to protect someone. I didn't like it one bit and I planned on doing something about it. Just after I get some sleep first, and off to sleep I passed.

When I awoke it was almost three pm. Ashley was not in bed with me anymore. I reached for my phone to find a text from John. 'Home now, sleep as late as you need. I'll handle dinner. Love you.' I got out of bed and made it to the bathroom, took a long hot shower, shampooed my hair and just took some me time. Trimmed the pubes, cut and filed the nails, etc. etc. When I was done, I grabbed a robe, threw it around me and headed downstairs.

As I neared the catwalk overlooking the family room I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. I stopped at the railing, looked over and there on the sectional was John and Ashley going at it hot and heavy. Ashley was riding on top of him in the cow-girl position. She was facing my direction but wouldn't see me if she didn't look up. John, being on his back, was looking the other direction and he would have had to crane his neck around and look up as well to be able to see me. I moved one of the chairs we keep on the catwalk over to the railing trying to be as quiet as I could. I sat down, threw my robe open and placed my feet up on the railing. I could see perfectly.

I could see Ashley's perfect breasts bouncing as she bounced on her father's cock. I could see John's cock in her when she would raise far enough up with the help of her father's hands that were on her hips and ass pacing her movements as he fucked up into her. Such a beautiful site to walk into. My legs pulled up and spread, my ass on the edge of the seat. My right hand working my clit. My left hand kneading my left breast and nipple. I knew I should have hydrated more first before attempting anymore orgasms, but this was just too good to pass up. This is what I've always wanted, our family free to express our love and desires freely whenever and wherever without concern if others see them or not. I knew I could go downstairs and join in, and they wouldn't mind at all, but I wanted this. I wanted to watch from afar and enjoy their intimacy.

I don't know how long they had been fucking, but it didn't take me long to reach my build up stage and a tiny shockwave rolled through me. I came but it wasn't much, and I was only partially wet. Not my normal soaking. I knew I needed water, but I was so transfixed watching my daughter and her father enjoying themselves carelessly and freely. I left my hand where it was on my sex but slowed my pace. I could hear that they had quickened their pace. The slapping of John's balls against Ashley's ass was clear as if the were fucking right next to me. Ashley was reaching her peak and she rang out.

"Fuck yeah daddy, fuck my cunt, use me, give me all that cum." I could hear her saying.

John's hips were thrusting upwards into her, his hands still on her hips and ass controlling her as he would a fuck toy which is exactly what she wanted to be for him. Suddenly he stopped, bucked her up but not off. Held onto her tightly and twisted his body, rolling himself and her over with him. He slammed her back onto the sectional, his legs parting her legs roughly. His cock slipping from her. He reached down and repositioned himself and shoved hard back into her burying himself to the hilt. Ashley grunted from the shock and pleasure. John's hips started thrusting hard and fast. His left hand holding himself up by holding onto the sectional frame under the cushions, his right hand grabbing at her tits roughly, his cock slamming in and out. Ashley now cumming freely over and over.

I didn't even think of the sectional, nor did I care. I love watching my daughter cum. I could hear her squirting. The wetness splashing against John's body. The sloshing as his cock slammed back into her each time. After that it didn't take long, John let out a loud grunt and moan and released himself into his daughter's sex slamming as far in as he could get and holding there. He stayed like that through his orgasm and then slowly pulled back. I thought he was finished but he didn't remove himself completely and pushed back into her slowly. I saw his hips rotate and then he withdrew a bit and then pushed back in. Almost as if he was making love to her but after the fact. I could hear how wet she was, and I knew that had to feel especially good to him. I realized he was saying something to her quietly, I turned an ear to try and hear.

"I love you, Ashley. With or without the sex you will always be my special one. My special love."

"I love you too Dad and I'm so glad we found our way to this. I never want it to end. I want you and mom to always want me like this. I love you both so much." I heard Ashley say and a tear found its way to my eye.

John was still moving slowly within her. He slowed even more. Lowered himself down on to her. Her arms wrapped around him, and their lips found one another's, and I witnessed one of the most passionate, heartfelt kisses I think I have ever witnessed between two people. Their kiss lasted almost a solid five minutes and it wasn't just tongues fucking, but tongues dancing to their own music. Their lips, mouth and tongues were making love if that makes any sense. All the while John's hips never stopped moving his cock within her. Their hands roaming over each other's bodies, exploring, caressing and reading the other's flesh. It was one of the most beautiful sites I ever held.

When they parted their kiss. John rose back up on his arms out straight. He looked between them, and Ashley followed suit and looked where her father was inside her. His cock still hard from earlier. I thought he was going to start fucking her again, or maybe even make love to her which is what I was secretly hoping for. He started pulling out slowly as they both watched the movement. It was hard to see from my vantage point, but I thought I could see his cock covered in white. At first, I just thought of his cum but there was too much for that and then I realized that Ashley must have come thickly. It's not unheard of, it's almost like a man's cum, thick and white. I have done it myself at times, but it takes me something special for it to occur. Like when John makes love to me. I wouldn't say John was making love to Ashley even when he was moving slowly but maybe it felt that way to her. Which made me wonder how she was going to react when he finally did make love to her.

John pulled completely out of her and sat backwards and fell into the sectional. Ashley was transfixed on her father's cum covered cock and she sat up, flipped herself around and put her face there as her lips wrapped around his cockhead. She licked and sucked at all the cream covering him.

I heard John tell her, "Oh, Babygirl, you don't have to do that."

Ashley rose off him for a second, "I want to Dad. I want to taste us together." And she lowered her mouth back onto him. Her hand was holding his cock upright and she licked from the base to the tip and back again. She would stop and squeeze his cockhead just under the vein trying to expel more of his seed. Every time, licking it up with just the tip of her tongue. When she had him completely cleaned off, she rose to her knees, leaned into him and placed her mouth on his where they shared their taste back and forth. His arms wrapping around her and resting a hand on her ass he caressed her cheeks and ran a finger through her crack stopping at her tightest of holes, pressing just slightly at the opening.

"One day Babygirl, I'm going in there." He teasingly said.

"You can have it right now if you want it daddy." Ashley replied in return.

John smiled and pulled her closer. "I love you Babygirl, but I want that when it's a more special time and I'm full up so as I can flood your insides completely." I heard him tell her.

"Hmmm that sounds wonderful." She cooed back at him.

Ashley sat up now and tucked her legs under herself. "I'm hungry." I heard her exclaim.

"ME TOO!" I hollered down to them startling both. They jumped and I started laughing as I got up, pushed my chair back and walked down the stairs and over to them.

"How long have you been up there?" John asked.

I thought about not wanting to let them know that their special moment was witnessed but I had that thought about lying in my head, so I fessed up. I looked at Ashley as I sat down next to her. "You were still riding him when I came in. Just a couple minutes before he rolled you over."

"You could have come down and joined us." John said.

"I know I could have, but I just wanted to watch you two for a change."

"How are you feeling?" Ashley asked me.

"Better." I answered, "Better enough to want to taste what you have mixed in there." My eyes shifted downwards to Ashley's crotch.

"Oh, hell yeah mama." Ashley cried out.

"You two get up and let me lay down on the sectional. Then you mount my face." Looking at Ashley as I said this and then turned to John, "Then you can eat me or fuck me or both, your choice."

They both jumped up and I laid down. One whole cushion was soaked but I didn't care. It was our family's juice and that just made it more exciting. After I got comfortable Ashley straddled across my face on her knees and lowered herself down onto my mouth, her hands tangling themselves in my freshly brushed hair. Again, I didn't care.

John splayed himself out the rest of the way across the sofa and lowered his face to my sex and began eating me the way he knows I love to be eaten.

I could immediately taste them together. I was right about Ashley having an orgasm of not just juice. It had to have been when they were kissing, and John was moving inside her slowly. Her cream flowed from her as she self-lubricated as I ate her pussy. My tongue pushing its way inside her. I curled my tongue so I could pull out all she had to offer.

All the while I could feel John eating my pussy in almost an identical way. My legs spreading as wide as I could get them for him to have the most access. I draped my left leg over the back of the sectional and placed my right foot on the floor.