Our Family Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yummy, I love the taste of your precum Daddy."

"You better share with your mama or you might get stuck doing chores today instead of having fun." John told her in a more serious fatherly voice while still playing the game.

"Yes Daddy, but you'll have to give me some more." She said in her little girl voice all innocently.

John held out his cock level with her face and she wrapped her lips around it and took him down her throat about halfway. She came back off him and licked down the underside of his shaft as I had taught her that her father liked. Ashley looked up at her father pleadingly for more precum.

"You know what to do Babygirl." He said to her as he nodded towards his cock.

Ashley wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it full shaft a few times then stopped just below the head as he had done earlier. She squeezed the shaft tightly as she pressed her hand forward into the veiny part of his cockhead. Precum oozed out. More than usual in fact than when John does it himself.

"Look at you Babygirl, you're a natural, you're a pro." John encouraged her.

Ashley used the tip of her tongue and licked up all that was there. She turned toward me with her tongue out, the precum resting right on the tip. I sucked her tongue into my mouth taking it all and then pressed my mouth to hers and we swapped it back and forth a few times all the while John watched and stroked his cock.

"One of my biggest turn-ons is watching two women kiss but watching my daughter and her mother kiss is on a whole other level." He said with lust in his voice.

As Ashley and I parted our kiss, I leaned across her and ran my own tongue across the head and through the eye of his cock. My breasts pressing into Ashley's breasts. Our nipples hardening against one another's.

"I want to kiss you like that with a whole mouth full of dads cum mom." Ashley said to me.

"We can do that." I promised. "And let's not forget about your brother. My God he cums a bunch."

Not to be outdone Ashley shot back, "Ohhhh both at the same time. Dad cums in my mouth and Adam cums in yours and then we kiss and share it." she said so excitedly.

That sounded so hot, and my hand moved down to my sex and started playing with my clit. Ashley noticed and moved her body around to have her face between my legs. "Let me help you with that mom." she offered.

John turned for the door again and began to make his way out. "You two have fun, I told Adam 15 minutes like half an hour ago. I gotta go cook. Breakfast in 30 minutes. Be there." And out the door he went.

Ashley looked up at me. She glanced over at the clock. I could see her brain turning in her eyes.

"30 minutes. Ummm, 5 minutes to get you off. 15 minutes to shower, and we save time because we don't have to get dressed." She said.

"What do we do with the other 10 minutes?" I asked her.

Ashley broke out in a grin, giggled, and slyly said, "More play time in the shower."

I spread my legs wide and pushed my hips up towards her face. "Get to eating girl, we only have 29 minutes left."

Ashley buried her face in my cunt. I know she could taste her brother's cum still in me. I rotated my hips against her face and cupped the back of her head with both hands. I pressed hard against her, grinding even harder. My clit smashing against anything I could on her face. She hardened her tongue and stuck it out. I was looking down at her as she was looking up at me. Our eyes glued to each other's, conveying exactly what we both wanted. She had said before that she wanted us to use her as our fuck toy and that was exactly what I was going to do. I pulled her head into me even harder, wrapped my legs around her head, crossing them tightly. My hips bucked wildly as I tried to ride her tongue as best I could, but I was out of control. My hips couldn't maintain a regular rhythm as I was thrashing against her face uncontrollably. I had to slow this down.

"Slower Baby. Go slower. Mama needs to catch her breath." I pleaded with her.

Her eyes had lust in them, and she was not relenting as she lapped at my cunt feverishly. I undid my legs so she could breathe and move but she pressed her face back hard against me. My clit was swollen and sensitive beyond belief. I tried to squirm away, but she pinned and held my arms to the bed. I had no control over my body. Orgasm after orgasm rocked through me in one continuous wave. I thought I was going to lose consciences as I suddenly released what felt like a gallon of fluid.

"OH, FUCK ASHLEY, I'M CUMMING. I'M CUUUMMMMINNGG............"

I could feel her mouth open, as she drank down as much liquid as she could. I could hear her slurping and swallowing as I continued to cum all over her face and drown her in my juices. Which she continued to swallow as fast as she could.

As the last of my orgasm ripped through me, I shot backwards, and I relinquished all control of my own body. I fell flat to the bed, my body jerked and flopped uncontrollably. I looked like something straight out of the 'Exorcist'. Ashley quickly jumped up and covered me with her body pressing her body weight onto me. It took a few seconds, but I finally started to calm down. As I caught my breath, I realized Ashley's breasts were pressed perfectly to mine and our mounds were pressed together as well. I could feel her moving against me. Not really a true trib but just rubbing our sexes against one another's. I knew she still needed release.

"You need to cum some more Baby?" I asked her.

"Yes Mama. Please." Was all she replied.

I brushed the hair from her face and wrapped my arms around her. Our lips met and we kissed passionately. As our kiss increased so did the movements of our hips. We pressed harder against each other. I was leaking juice from my cunt freely and it was flowing down, soaking the bed. My hands went to her ass, and I cupped each cheek and pulled her up and into me as I raised my hips to meet her downward push. Her knees were bent up towards our hips and soon it was if she was a man trying to fuck me.

Considering her submissiveness, I was surprised of this action by her, but did nothing to stop her as I wanted to be fucked by my own daughter.

Her hands were everywhere on me. Grabbing at my tits roughly, then down at my thighs pulling my legs up as well. Our kiss never broke, and I couldn't stop cumming. It didn't take much longer and Ashley let out a deep moan through her throat but still did not break our kiss. Her body rocked and her hips trusted forward as she squirted her own orgasm out and onto my cunt, our juices mixing as they dripped everywhere. Ashley collapsed onto me as a small laugh escaped her as our kiss parted.

I didn't want this to end so I placed my mouth to her ear, "Swing around in 69 and let's taste our juices mixed together."

Ashley didn't hesitate and she rotated her body against mine and I felt her tongue thrust into my very sloppy pussy. I returned the favor as she settled down onto my face. We both licked and suck at our juices. Our tongues fucking the other's cunt and sucking at each other's clit. I couldn't believe it was going to happen so soon but within a minute we were both gushing our juices into the other's wanting mouth. I drank hers down as if I was drinking water from a fountain on a hot day as she did the same to me. As our flows came to an end Ashley spun back around using our slick stomachs as a pivot point and pressed her mouth to mine and we kissed deeply again. Our hands in our hair, not caring about the mess or the time. All I cared about was wanting my daughter's love and sex. She did break first and looked down at me.

"I love you mom." she said quietly.

"I love you, Ashley." I returned to her.

She smiled as she started to get off me and said, "And I really, really love fucking you and could all day, but I'm starving." As she headed for the bathroom and the shower.

"I looked over at the time, we had 10 minutes left to shower and get downstairs. I know John would never be mad at us for being late especially knowing we were up here fucking, but I didn't want to disrespect him either. I ran into the bathroom where Ashley had already started the water and got into the shower with her.

"No time to wash our hair. We have under ten minutes to get downstairs." I said to her as I leaned over and took a tit into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck mom, no fair." I can't wash in ten minutes with you doing that."

"Okay, okay, I won't do that. I'll just do this." As I reached out, cupping her mound and running two fingers up inside her slickness.

Ashley fell against the shower wall. The water sprayed her in the face. Her mouth gasping for air as I took it away from her with my fingers. Her hands came down trying to stop my now plunging hand into her.

"FUCK, FUCK, MOM, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she yelled out. As her body quaked and she fell forward almost impaling herself onto my fingers. I pulled out of her and helped her to the shower floor.

I stepped over her and into the water stream and began to wash myself as quickly as I could. As I was done and stepped through the shower door leaving her still on the floor recovering from her orgasm I said laughing, "Five minutes left, don't be late." I grabbed a towel and ran out of the bathroom.

I made it downstairs with just a couple minutes left. John was cooking in only an apron as he had said he would do. Adam was naked as well, so I assumed John told him about the new house rule. It was hard to take my eyes off his naked cock as he set the table for breakfast. I went over to him, turned him to me and pressed myself to his body. I tiptoed up to reach his lips and I kissed him deeply for a few seconds.

"Can you taste your sister's juice?" I asked him.

Adam licked his lips, thought for a moment and only said, "Delicious."

"Speaking of Ashley, where is the little princess whose idea this was for breakfast." John asked.

I quickly did a verbal replay of the events that took place upstairs minutes earlier. Both John and Adam started getting hard, so I stood between them with a hand on each of their cocks stroking them as I told the rest of the story. Both was dripping precum by the time I was done. I dropped to my knees and squeezed each cock separately trying to expend more precum as I licked it off their cocks in turn.

"Jesus Christ mom, don't you ever get enough." We heard Ashley say as she entered the kitchen totally nude as well.

"Of sex? Yeah, I can get enough." I said at first but followed it up with, "But of sex with my family? No, I could never get enough." I walked towards her on the way to the table, stopped and kissed her, letting her suck her father's and brother's precum from my tongue. She smacked me on my ass as I walked on by. "Careful now girl, you have no idea what you're starting with that." I said grinning ear to ear.

Ashley looked towards her father for clarification. John only said, "She's right, don't start shit you know nothing about unless you don't mind walking away with some welts and a red ass." His grin saying it all. "Let's eat" he ended it as he brought over the tray of food to the table.

Normally we sit with John at the head of the table and I at the other end with the kids on each side. Today I sat right next to Adam to just have some fun. He looked at me funny and ask, "Okay, what's going on?"

Ashley was quick to speak up, "Don't trust her Adam, you should hear what she did to me in the shower."

Adam laughed, "We heard and don't act like you didn't like it girly." His nickname for her when he wants to get on her nerves because she hates to be called girly.

"I didn't say I didn't like it, but it did make me late for breakfast. Sorry daddy." She said the last part with a pouting lip and in her little girl voice.

"It's okay Princess, Daddy understands. I'm not mad at you. Besides, you can make it up to me after breakfast." John reached out and tweaked Ashley's nipple. She jumped but smiled at her father knowing she was saved.

"I can get into this new house rule." John said to no one in particular.

"I think I'm gonna like it as well." I mused as I reached under the table next to me and cupped Adam's ball sack in my hand.

"MOM, FUCK! I'm trying to eat here." Adam let out as his body jumped and twitched.

"The only thing you should be eating is mine and your sister's cunts." I said to him as I placed some bacon into my mouth. And before Adam could argue, "Yummy, great bacon John, Thank you. You always serve up the best meat."

"Oh brother, she's on a roll." Adam said and we all started laughing.

As we were finishing up, Ashley got up and moved over to her father's lap putting on her little girl act some more. "So, Daddy, what's this favor you want me to do for you?" she asked him playfully.

John leaned his head down to her breasts and took one into his mouth sucking hard at her nipple.

"MMMM, that feels so good Daddy, do more."

"And I will." John said, "Right after you do me the favor of washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen." And with that he smacked her on the hip and stood to go dumping her onto the floor.

Adam and I broke out laughing so hard I had to pull my hand from Adam's ball sack because I was afraid, I might squeeze them to hard I was laughing so much.

Ashley, still on the floor, looked over at me with a sad look on her face. "Mom, you going to let him get away with that. He just dumped me here like a sack of potatoes."

"No Babygirl, he dumped you there like the fuck toy you said you wanted to be. Apparently, he doesn't need to use you right now other than for cleaning the kitchen, so you better get to cleaning."

I know it wasn't exactly the nicest thing to say and it didn't come out the way I wanted it to, but it seemed to have the effect I wanted on her. Ashley's eyes gleamed and a smile broke out across her face, and she got herself up and started for the kitchen as if she was proud to be doing what her Daddy demanded of her. As she walked close to me, I reached out and grabbed her by her wrist. I yanked her down close to me so I could kiss her the way we had been kissing all morning. As I let her go, she shivered a bit and smiled a loving smile.

"Love you, Mom." She said as she walked away.

"I love you too Babygirl. So much so, you can strip those cum soaked sheets off my bed and wash them. Oh, and don't forget to make the bed with fresh sheets so we can soak them again later."

Ashley walked back into the room; I could feel her presence behind me, so I turned to face her. "Problem?" I asked her.

She smiled at me for a second, "You're going to use this to your advantage all you can, aren't you mom?"

"You're damn skippy I am, and you are going to love every bit of it." I winked at her and blew her a kiss.

"She blew me a kiss back, "Oh you know I will, you know I will." She repeated and into the kitchen she went.

I turned back to Adam who was just sitting there mouth agape. "What just happened?" he asked me.

"Your sister is getting everything she ever wanted, that's all." I said as I folded myself out of my seat to the floor and under the table. "Just like you are." I said to him as I wrapped my mouth around his already hardening cock.

Adam pushed his chair back from the table, looking down at me, he took my head in one hand pressing me onto him further. I sucked his cock down my throat as far as I could, held him there while I used my tongue on him from the inside of my mouth. I slid back up and off his head with a plop. "Can you cum again?" I asked him, "I'm still hungry."

'I don't know but I know I'm willing to try." He replied in earnest.

I went back to sucking his cock. Using my hand to stroke his entire length as my mouth followed. When I would get back to the top, I would take just his head into my mouth and suck hard on it flicking my tongue across his vein. This drove him wild, and he stood up out of the chair, but I chased him with my mouth and followed him up never letting go of his now very sensitive cockhead. I eased up a bit and he started to sit back down. I was on my knees now and I said to him, "No, stay standing and fuck my face. Shove it down my throat until you cum. Don't worry about hurting me, I can take it. I want you to face fuck me."

Adam didn't have to be told twice, both his hands wrapped around the back of my head, as he squatted a bit, and he began to move back and forth. I let my mouth salivate as much as I could and as he would trust into my mouth I would let some squirt out. He was looking down at me, our eyes locked. The lust in his eyes was beautiful. To see your own son look at you with that kind of lust in his eyes is indescribable. My pussy was soaking, and I placed two fingers inside myself and fucked my own cunt while my son face fucked me hard. I couldn't talk, hell I could barely breathe but I was excited beyond belief. Adam was short stroking my mouth, I figured it was because he didn't want to hurt me. I used my other hand and placed it on his ass and pulled him into me harder, released and then did it again. He understood what I wanted and quickened the pace and increased the force.

When I sucked Adam's cock earlier that morning, I couldn't seem to take his entire length and I wanted too so badly. I figured if he was face fucking me and didn't let up, I would be forced to take it.

Adam was now jackhammering into me. I was seeing stars, but I relaxed my throat even more and he was now long dicking my throat, his entire shaft burying down my throat repeatedly. My spit was gushing from my mouth which looked like a sloppy pussy being fucked. I held perfectly still as he fucked away at my mouth. Every stroke now went as deep as he could. My fingers were slamming into my own cunt, and I was gushing all over the floor. 'Thank God for hardwood floors', I thought out of nowhere. I was brought back to reality suddenly when Adam pulled my head hard into his abdomen and thrusted his cock as far as it would go down my throat. His balls mashed up against my face covering my nose and now I really couldn't breathe. His cum didn't even squirt across my tongue his cock was so deep in my throat. I never even got to taste it. One, two, three, four spurts I counted as he emptied his balls into his mama's stomach. His body was shaking, and I thought he was going to collapse. I reached out and grabbed the chair behind him and pulled it to behind his legs. He let my head go and sat down still shaking.

My neck hurt from the force he was pulling on it and my throat hurt from the pounding it just received but I leaned into his lap, took his shrinking cock into my hand, lifted to my mouth and began to lick and suck him clean. He just sat there stunned as I did so. When I was done, I stood, grabbed a napkin from the table, dabbed the corners of my mouth.

"Now that was a good breakfast." I said to nobody.

"That was amazing." I heard Ashley say behind me. "I want you to teach me how to do that."

I smiled at her and said, "Babygirl, your father and I are going to teach you so many things. Don't you worry your pretty little head about that."

"Damn Mom, that was fantastic. Especially there at the end where you cleaned me up. That was hot." Adam said excitedly.

"Any good woman would do the same Babyboy. Don't you forget that. If she doesn't, then you're dealing with a girl. If she cleans you up, you know you're with a woman."

"And you are that, mom, all woman, thank you." Adam said sincerely.

"Thank you, Baby, Mommy appreciates that." I leaned down and kissed him as a woman would her man. Not as a mother to a son. I let my tongue explore his mouth and his mine. His hands cupped my breasts, and he caressed them gently. I broke our kiss and leaned my mouth close to his ear. "Bring me back Brittney's cunt taste on your cock tonight and I'll suck you off again." I kissed his cheek, smiled at him and walked away.