All Comments on 'Our Family Vacation Ch. 05B'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Idea!

I like the idea of telling the story from Mom's view point, especially if Danny gets involved with both Mom and Abby.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
This is incest..Not shoe clerks and lobby clerk

Rather have them sucking and fucking brother

docker59docker59over 5 years ago
Love the idea

Love to have mom's POV. But make it more detailed, and a little bit more voyeuristic.

Keep up the good work.

D

Taboolover420Taboolover420over 4 years ago
Dude leave

At prop69 wtf do u keep reading??

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
ok - still short

not sure about the salesman, maybe a few too many asides - not enough "family vacation". but, i like your style so i gave it 5 stars. probably a few too many - but...........

dozendozenover 4 years ago
There is very little new in Ch. 05B

Although it is told from the mother's view point, it is basically the same as Ch. 05.

To make it worth repeating you need reveal more of the mother's emotions/thoughts/responses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with Dozen. The concept of a B chapter from Mom's viewpoint is excellent, but your execution was off. Chapter 5 actually gave us more insight into Mom's inner dialogue based on the daughter's description of her reactions and facial expressions than the 5B chapter which seemed mostly a clinical description of what was happening with very little of Mom's inner dialogue. Good writing though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES