All Comments on 'Our Family Vacation Ch. 06'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME Now this one made up for the last two

I am excited about the next EPISODE.

DAMN...I AM SO HARD AND HORNY

I LOVE YOU ABBY

satabdisatabdiover 5 years ago
Nice

Continue.Being an Indian(Bengalee) l earnestly request you in this context to publish a multi chapter basis family saga in which, the characters would be of Bengalee.The family would be very rich with conservative & religious minded whose sex-lives are boring but have huge crush to other family members. Due to various taboos,they can't proceed, but later different religious factors help them to proceed gradually in illicit activities among themselves Plot may be as-

Titie-Religious Family.

Characters - 1) Locketdebi(48 yrs,37-30-38,film-actress,main character,widow )

2)Rituparna(30 yrs,35-28-36,actress,DIL of Locketdebi,mother of Raj)

3)Rakesh(30 yrs,son of Locketdebi,film director cum producer)

4)Raj(Son of Rituparna, class-vii student)

5)Aslam ( 18 yrs, boy-servant of Locketdebi )

6)Manasbabu(52 yrs,Professor,father of Rituparna)

7)Sreelekhadebi ( 46 yrs, 40-33-42,film & TV serial actress,wife of Manasbabu).

8)Iqbal (36 yrs, Driver of Sreelekhadebi & father of Aslam)

To earn more & maintain the modern glamourous life, female characters are involved themselves in prostitution,nude dance in a five star hotel,acting in porn-film.But to keep their family-status & celebrity image, all these illicit activities occur in strict secrecy. During these incidents love & lust create a new bond in which Rituparna & Sreelekhadebi divorces their respective husband.Then Raj & Manasbabu will marry Rituparna, Rakesh & Aslam will marry the heroine of family saga Locketdebi, and lastly Sreelekhadebi will marry her muslim driver Iqbal.All these divorces & marriages will take place in their massive Worship-room in front of statue of the almighty God to get the God's blessing.

Please don't take this as an advice. Due to lack of perfect knowledge in English & time I am unable to write. Will be grateful to you, if you consider my plea & fulfil my long cherished dream. Thanks.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

The best chapter so far. Now it's time that mom and dad start to get in on the action!

dozendozenover 4 years ago
Good story but...

...you really need a good editor. It is full of little errors such as "me and Abby" should be "Abby and I".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This 1 page at a time was getting old but where you lost me was at the "you no what?" point.

The word you're looking for is "know."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES