All Comments on 'Our Family Vacation Ch. 15'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved it! If you do write more about the Housens, make sure that Tina gets hit by a bus or something. She's a cunt! Five stars and a favorite point for the whole series!!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

Hot series. Definitely want to see more of the family in another story, but Tina serves no purpose here the way you wrote her. Bring in a cousin or another friend to replace haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going

Definitely a great series.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 4 years ago
Five stars!

Hi Candy,

If the Housens had a swimming pool, you could make the pool boy a character in a future story (or the gardener?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel Series

Would love to see a sequel set a few weeks later where Abby finds out she got knocked up on their vacation but doesn’t know by who & Tina being so jealous she follows suit and tries to seduce her own family

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

A nice and needed closer to a great story!

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 4 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this series from the very first page to the last. I couldn't stop reading it, well I didn't want to but responsibilities ya know. Minor spelling and grammatical errors aside, I thought this was very well written and thought out, not something thrown together in a short amount of time. It almost read like a diary of sorts. As far as what I would've enjoyed more in this would've been the addition of some bondage or toy play. Definitely would've liked it if you had stretched it a bit further to have given the guys time to use that Mega Load stuff and give Susan and Abby a true cum shower, that would've been super hot. I can't wait to read more of your work! You have most definitely made a fan outta me. I'll be waiting for new stuff from you. Take care and stay naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soooo damn hot !!!

I love every minute of the stories so hot and erotic just what I was looking for and yes you should definitely considering continue on the saga maybe expand out to their grandparents or uncles and aunts house

P.s I have yet to see Abby getting triple penetration from her daddy and two brothers ;)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Why?!?

Why did you write Tina that way?

If you left her just another kinky slut the suggestion I made after reading the last chapter would give you and fans places to go. Now that Tina is a psycho and bad in bed it makes it almost impossible to continue this tale unless you kill her off. Because the way you wrote her she would blackmail them to get daddy. The rest of this chapter was good but it fell flat because of Tina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great series!

I rarely have the patience to read a long series buy this one held my interest to the last page. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a conflict

This family is wrecked. There is no way that they could survive for long in real life. But at the same time, I couldn't stop reading it.

Good job.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Hell Yeah

I just finished the series and damn it was good. I loved it. Tina was a bitch. LOL

Right along with Spector_Dugan's "Fucked Up Family are the two best family stories I've read on LIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it but I feel like Tina is an unnecessary character and feel you next story with this family should revolve around Susan now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Champagne, not champain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story I read all parts and really got hard for Abby and Susan

Love you😘😘😘

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Great tale. Well thought out and well executed. I rated all chapters. I think you took it about as far as it would go. Too bad about Tina. Perhaps Abby and her mom could school her, (technique and social graces.). Bit I’m afraid she’s probably history. Too bad.

Very. Very good job

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not a bad story and I really only have 2 criticisms.if you do a sequel lose Tina; a flaming car wreck while she’s blowing another guy would be fitting. Then find a new editor, or at least a decent copywriter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES