Our Family Vacation Ch. 15

Story Info
All Together Now.
10.4k words
4.7
37.9k
26

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Joefelton.

Here is the "extra" chapter for those that want it.

[Author's note: Before you jump into this final chapter of 'Our Family Vacation,' there are a few things I want to explain first. First of all, to me the actual "story" ended with the last chapter so this one is very sex heavy; so if that's not what you are interested in you've been warned. ;)

Second, I wanted as much of a full account of what happens with the family once they get home as possible; but since this story is first person and there are a few scenes where the family separate for a while, I had to jump the point of view a few times. Most of the story is still told by Abby, but for those scenes where the family is separated there are scenes in Susan's (Mom's) or Tina's point of view. It will start with Abby and I will mark the POV changes as best I can to help keep things from getting confusing. I really hope that all makes sense.

Third, I don't remember giving the family's last name in any of the previous chapters and do use one in this one. So, if I remembered wrong and did give their name and forgot please let me know and I'll make the needed changes to make everything match.

Okay, now that I've gotten all the boring things out of the way let's get to the fun stuff. I hope you all enjoy!]

*****

Family Fun Time

Day 26

"Wow," Tina simply says after we've spent nearly an hour filling her in on all that happened during our trip.

After a few moments of silence Danny asks, "Tina, are you alright? I mean I know you had an idea of what we were going to tell you especially after what happened in L.A. but... well... I'm still trying to process a lot of this so..."

"Danny, I'm fine really," Tina cuts him off.

"You don't think we are a bunch of freaks?" Mom asks with a worried tone.

"Well, to be honest maybe a little," Tina laughs, "but that's not really a bad thing. I'm more than a little freaky myself."

"You sure...?" Mom starts but Tina cuts her off.

"Yes Susan, things are good," Tina turns to me, "the thing I find hardest to deal with is you Abby. I mean to be honest I always figured your husband would have to pry your legs apart with a crow bar on your wedding night, then I learn what you and Danny got up to while in L.A. and now all this. Damn girl... you're a little freak and a slut!"

"Uh, I really don't know how to respond," I say truly unsure about what she thinks.

"Don't worry about responding," Tina smiles, "I think these guys can think of some better uses for that slutty little mouth. That is if you are all up for some naughty fun."

'Sounds good to me," Mom laughs, "but I call dibs on Jack. So far he's the only one I haven't fooled around with, well except Tina of course. You okay with that son?"

"I'd have to be a complete dumbass to turn that offer down," Jack grins, "where do you wanna... uh... you know?"

Mom gives a little giggle at his nervousness, "Your room will work just fine," Mom says as she takes Jack's hand and starts leading him to his room.

"Good, that will leave your bed open for us, Mister Housen," Tina says as she takes Daddy's hand and drags him to his and Mom's room.

"Well Abby, I guess you're stuck with me again," Danny says after the other all disappear.

"Looks like it. The question is do you do me in my bed, your bed or just do it right here on the couch?"

"Oh, I'm sure eventually we'll do all three and a lot more," Danny grins with that cocky smile, "where do you want our first time here at home to be?"

"As long as that big, hard cock of yours is inside me I couldn't care less," I grin before jumping onto him and pulling him into a kiss.

As Danny carries me to my room we only break our kiss long enough to pull each other's shirts off. When we reach my door Danny stops with me pressed against the door as he kicks off his jeans and boxers. Of course I was a little too busy trying to lick his tonsils to know that, so when he stops against my door I reach back to turn the knob. Well, I'm sure if you've ever been leaning against a door when it suddenly opens you tend to lose your balance; now add in your jeans around your knees when it happens you can probably figure out what happens next.

As I crash hard onto my floor with Danny crashing down on top of me the strangest thing pops into my head, 'Boy I'm glad Mom never replaced my carpet with wood like I wanted.' Stupid I know, but you never know what will pop into your head at times like this.

"Fuck Abby, are you okay," Danny kind of half laughs.

I giggle back, "I'm fine, but I would rather my ass hurt from you spanking me too hard, not dropping me."

"Hey, to be fair I never let go of you so I didn't drop you. I tripped," he laughs as he picks us back up.

"Either way I ended up on the floor with a sore ass," I tease.

"I'll make you a deal, next time you can drop me," Danny teases as he places me on my bed.

"Yeah, when will I ever be holding you?"

"Well," he grins before jumping on my lap.

"Fuck Danny, you're heavy," I laugh as I push him off me onto the floor where he hits with a thud.

"Ouch," he says as he stands up, "there we're even."

"Danny, shut up and fuck me already," I laugh as I start pulling off my jeans.

"Gladly," he grins as he grabs my jeans and yanks them off with one strong tug, nearly pulling me off the bed.

"Danny, would it be easier if I just get on the floor?" I joke.

"We can do that after, but first I want to fuck my little sister in her bed," Danny grins as he tears off my panties before burying his face in my crotch.

"Oh fuck! That works," I scream as I grab his hair with both hands.

(In Jack's room)

(Susan's point of view)

I hear Tina take claim of my husband and our bedroom, and any other time I would be breaking that little slut in half, but since I'm currently leading my own son to his room to have my way with him, or let him have his way with me I haven't decided yet, I can't really complain. As I close the door to Jack's room I have to suppress a grin, because the look on Jack's face is priceless. He has that extremely confident man-about-to-get-laid look, but at the same time looks nervous as hell because the person he's with is an older more experienced woman; oh and of course his mother.

"Jack baby, just relax okay," I say in a soothing voice, the same voice I used to use on the kids when they got scared or hurt when they were little.

"I'm trying but besides Abby... I've never done this... and add in its you...its just... well fuck. Oh... sorry Mom."

I give him a reassuring smile, "Baby, when you're about to do it to me you can use the word fuck. In fact, you're an adult so you can say whatever the hell you want. After all, I don't really have the moral high ground when I'm about to be on my knees or back for you."

He gets a goofy grin, "That's true, but don't worry, no matter what kinky and perverted thing you do to and for me I'll always see you as my Mom."

"Awww, thank you honey," I say as I pull him into a hug, then kiss his cheek.

"No problem."

"Okay, now that's that taken care of I have a question."

"Okay?"

"Would you rather I just undress or...," I give him my best sexy pose, "would you rather Mommy put on a little show?"

I can see him physically relax as a cocky grin so much like his father's spreads over his face, "Oh, I've got to see what you can do Mom."

"Correct answer," I whisper into his ear before shoving him onto his bed, "but first you need to lose everything but your boxers. Now!"

"Yes ma'am," he grins before quickly striping down to his boxers.

"Good boy, now you just sit there and watch as Mommy puts on a sexy show for her little boy."

(In the master bedroom)

(Tina's point of view)

It's finally happening; I'm finally going to get to fuck Daniel Housen, my secret crush for years. The fact he is my boyfriend's Dad only makes it that much better. As soon as we are in his room I start ripping off both our clothes.

"Wow Tina, slow down," he tells me as he takes my hand.

"But I don't want to go slow. I want to fuck you, and now!"

"Tina sweetie, why... why me?"

"Mister Housen, I've wanted you since the first time I saw you."

"Really? Why? I mean Tina I'm so much older than you plus I haven't exactly stayed in shape over the years," he says as he pats his beer gut.

"I don't want some meathead that only cares about his muscles. I want an experienced man who... who can make me feel like a woman."

"Tina, I've heard you and Dan together. It sounded like he knew what he was doing," Mister Housen chuckles.

"No, he doesn't. Not like I know you can make me feel. The only time I cum for your son is when I picture you being the one fucking me."

"Tina that's..." I stop him by pulling him into a kiss.

After we break the kiss, I pant in his ear, "Don't talk please, please just fuck me!"

He picks me up and throws me onto his bed, "I think I can manage that."

(Abby's Room)

(Abby's point of view)

After eating me to two amazing orgasm I have to push Danny away, "Fuck Danny, stop before you kill me... or drown in my juices."

Danny pulls away, and stands in front of me and grins, "But what a way to go."

I smack his arm, "That can't happen. I'm nowhere near done with you yet."

"Do tell."

"Get that nice butt of yours in my bed and I'll show you," I giggle as I smack his ass.

He gets on his hands and knees and crawls to the center of my bed, then looks over his shoulder and wiggles his ass at me, "You like me butt do you."

"Yes, and unless you want me to do to you what you did to me the other night, you better put it on my bed," I grin.

He quickly lays flat on his back, "Don't even think about it Abby. Besides, you said I could fuck your ass next."

"I know I did, and you will be the next in my ass, but," I giggle as I climb onto the bed, "pun intended, I'm still a little sore from the other night and you dropping me, or whatever, didn't help; so I'm sorry that spot is currently closed for business."

"Hey, I would never make you do something you don't wanna do, and as long as your other two lovely holes are accepting guests I'll be just fine."

"Oh," I grin as I straddle him, "I think we can work something out."

I wrap my small hand around the base of his rock hard nine inches, and rub the head over my dripping little hole a few times before dropping my weight fully on him, taking him balls deep in one move.

"Oh, fuck yes Danny, I needed this," I deeply moan as I slowly start bouncing on his cock.

"Fuck Abby, you're not the only one," Danny moans as he pulls me down for a kiss.

I slowly grind on him as I'm fully impaled on his magnificent lance, as our tongues battle for dominance of the other's mouth. I'm still gently riding him as we kiss several minutes later when we hear Tina scream from down the hall, "Fuck yes! Finally! Fuck me Mister Housen! Give my little pussy your giant cock!"

I can't help but giggle, "Well, she seems to be enjoying herself."

Danny being the typical man with the fragile male ego, "Is Dad really that much bigger than me?"

"Really, that's what your worried about? Danny you hear your girlfriend cum on your dad's cock as you are balls deep in your little sister, and you want to know if Daddy's bigger?"

He shrugs and gives me that stupid grin that men get that we just can't ignore, "I'm just curious. I've never heard her be that loud before."

"Well for your information, Mister wounded ego, you are about an inch bigger than Daddy, though he might be just a tiny bit thicker. I'm not sure I'll have to see when you two share me later," I grin.

"You know what, I don't really care how much Tina is enjoying Dad. I've got the better lover in my arms," Danny smiles before kissing me again.

(Jack's room)

(Susan's point of view)

Even after my performance in Vegas, when I see Jack waiting on me to start I just kind of freeze. When I snap out of it I look down at what I'm wearing; Daisy Duke shorts, a short sleeve button up shirt and flip flops, not exactly the best stripper outfit. For a second I think about going and changing, but then remember Tina and Daniel are in our bedroom.

"Mom, if you don't want to do this I understand," Jack suddenly says.

"Oh baby, no it's not that I...," I pause as I think 'screw it this is my house, they are in my bedroom and she is with my husband if I'm interrupting well too bad', "...I just want this to be good. Give me a sec."

"Uh, okay," he says confused as I dart out his door.

When I get to my room I find the door wide open and Tina on her knees sucking Daniel's cock. Curiosity gets the better of me and for a few seconds I stand by the door and watch as Tina gives what in my opinion is one of the worst blowjobs I've ever seen; and based on Daniel's lack of moans he agrees.

Satisfied there's more danger of losing my husband to our daughter than our son's girlfriend I walk in, "Sorry, just pretend I'm not here."

Daniel gives me a confused look, "Susan, what are you doing?"

"Just grabbing a few things," I tell him before going into my walk-in closet.

I take a minute or two to plan out my outfit before grabbing everything and rushing to the hall bathroom to change. It takes me longer than I'd like to get changed, but as quick as I can I'm back in Jack's room.

Jack is still just sitting there in his boxers on the foot of his bed, "Sorry baby, it took a little longer than I planned."

Jack looks me up and down a few times, then with a confused tone, "Mom, I thought you were going to strip? Why did you put on more clothes?"

"I may have more on... now, but trust Mommy this will be a much better show than what I had on before."

"If you say so Mom," he says matter of factly, then with that cocky grin, "now let's see some skin sexy lady."

"Oh, does Mommy's little boy wanna see some boobies?" I tease as I pull my phone from the pocket of the coat I have on and pull up the music I want.

As the music starts I slowly start to sway to the music with my hands in the coat pockets, so I can swing the bottom around to give him glimpses of my legs. As the song starts to build up I slide my hands out of my pockets, up my body, and grab my breast before sliding them down to my waist where I grab the jacket belt and slowly untie it. I hold the coat closed with one hand as I spin the loose belt in circles in front of me. Just as the song hits it last big beat I throw open my coat, revealing what's beneath.

Jack's eyes go wide as he sees my outfit. Even though he could see my feet before, now he can see that I wasn't just wearing heels, but instead I'm wearing knee-high black leather high heeled boots. I doubt though my boots are the first thing he sees thanks to my 44 DDs trying to escape from the bottom up shirt with the bottom tied in a knot to show my midriff, or maybe he likes my legs covered in the thigh high fishnet stockings; though if Jack's more of an ass man I'm sure he'd love it if I drop my coat and turn so he can see my ass barely covered by the tiny skirt I'm wearing. Whatever the case the excitement I'm giving him is clear thanks to the tent he's pitching in his boxers.

During the quiet moment between songs I hear Tina scream from down the hall, "Fuck yes! Finally! Fuck me Mister Housen! Give my little pussy your giant cock!"

I love my husband and I've always enjoyed our sex life, but after getting to know how Danny has developed I wonder what she says about Danny if Daniel is giant to her. Ignoring the little slut down the hall with my husband, I turn my attention to the horny young man sitting in front of me. As the next song starts to play I start to get more aggressive with my dance moves. Each time I dance closer to Jack I tease him by closing my coat and tuning my back to him, and dance away from him making sure to put plenty of wiggle in my ass and hips as I move. As the song comes to an end I move within a foot of his bed. I turn and shake my coat covered ass in his face until the last beat of the song when I drop the coat off my shoulders, before bending over letting him get his first look at my nearly nude ass.

"You like Mommy's ass baby?"

I let out a little laugh as he starts vigorously nodding his head.

"I thought you might," I smile back over my shoulder as I stand up, "Mommy has seen you sneaking glances over the years when you thought I wouldn't see."

"You did?" He gulps.

I just give him a big smile as I nod, "Don't worry though Baby, very few men I meet don't check it out,... or of course these," I tease as I turn around and shake my boobs in his face.

To be honest, I half expect him to cum in his boxers as I do this, but instead he suddenly gets a more confident look on his face as his posture shifts, "Well Mom, can you blame them? You have nicer tits than most porn stars, and yours are real."

"Awwww, thank you Baby," I grin as I start to dance away from him as the next song starts to build.

Through the next song I slowly untie and unbutton my shirt to reveal the red strapless push up bra underneath. I can't help but laugh at the look of disappointment on Jack's face when he sees the bra. During the next song I do my best to twerk, both standing and on my knees on the floor, before kicking off my skirt to reveal the red garter belt and thong I have on underneath.

As the next song starts I dance up to Jack before putting my left foot on the bed next to him. At first he just stares into my cleavage, but when I give him a little nudge with my heel he grins up at me before slowly pulling off my boot. I then give him my right foot, but instead of letting my leg go when my boot is off he surprises me by pulling my foot up to his face and sucking my toes into his mouth.

As I feel his mouth close over my foot I nearly collapse because my other knee suddenly weakens as my pussy practically starts gushing. Now Daniel and I have done a lot in and out of the bedroom during our marriage, but the one thing he has never done for me is suck my toes, so finally experiencing this and from my youngest son on top of it nearly makes me cum.

After he lets my foot go he grin up at me, "Was that okay?"

"Okay!? Baby that... that was... fuck I don't know but you better not let that be the last time you do that," I pant.

"Oh I won't," he grins, "and I hope I'll have my mouth on much more of you than than your feet, and as often as you will let me."

My plan had been to tease Jack for as long as I could before he finally took charge, but I throw that out the proverbial window as I quickly rip off my bra and thong and jump into his lap and shove as much of my tongue down his throat as I can. After we break our kiss I pant, "Jack sweetie, you can lick and suck any part of me whenever you want from this moment forward, but first Mommy wants to taste part of you."

Jack lets out a deep groan as I slide to my knees and grab his boxers on either side of the hole in the front, and tear them practically in half to release his hard, throbbing seven inches. I give him one last sultry smile before swallowing him whole.

"Holy fuck, Mom!"

I bob my head from tip to balls several times before pulling off him with a loud pop, "Oh Baby, Mommy's just getting started."

(In the master bedroom)

(Tina's point of view)

I want to just scream. After throwing me on his bed I expected Mister Housen to start fucking me but instead he sits on the edge of the bed, smiles and tells me, "Tina, if you want this cock you gotta earn it."

"How?"

"Well, letting me sample that pretty little mouth of yours will be a good start."

I huff as I climb off his bed and get on my knees between his legs, and then proceed to show him my best oral skills. Only after a few minutes of getting started I don't know why, but for some reason his stupid wife comes in and gets something out of her closet. I really want to tell her to get the fuck out, but Mister Housen holds my head down as he talks with her. I guess at some point she left, though I never saw her. Who knows, maybe that bitch is hiding in the closet trying to learn how to finally satisfy her man.