Our Family Vacation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have him deep in my throat when he suddenly groans. I expect to feel him blow his load, but instead he pulls me off his cock, "Well, I guess that was good enough to earn that pussy of yours some cock."

A part of me wants to ask what he means by good enough, but that quickly is pushed aside when I hear he wants to fuck me. As fast as I can I jump on his bed and spread my legs for him, "Mister Housen, this pussy is all yours."

"What about Danny?" He asks as he climbs between my legs.

"I love Danny and all, but you will always have first claim on me," I smile up at him.

I want to yell when he spends nearly a minute teasing me by dragging his cock head over my lips and slapping it on my clit without penetrating me. But when he finally does push into me that's when I do scream, "Fuck yes! Finally! Fuck me Mister Housen! Give my little pussy your giant cock!"

He leans back on his knees and pulls my ass up off the mattress and into his lap before he starts thrusting into me, "You like this big ole cock in your slutty little pussy?"

"Fuck yes! I love it."

He continues to pound his cock into me for what seems like eternity as I get closer and closer to my orgasm, but right as I'm about to reach that hight he suddenly stops and pulls out of me, NO! Why did you stop?"

Instead of answering he commands, "Get on your hands and knees."

I quickly flip over and point my ass at him before begging, "Please, I need you inside me."

"Just how much do you need me?" He asks as he teases his cock at my entrance.

"More than anything! Please just fuck me. I need it so bad!"

He pulls away from me and slides his hand over my ass, "I don't know if I should give it to you, after all you are cheating on my son like a dirty little slut."

"Yes I'm a dirty, cheating little slut, but I'm your slut. Pleeeeease, fuck me," I beg as I look back at him over my shoulder.

"Okay," he smiles and I feel so happy, but that quickly vanishes as he continues, "but first you need to be punished for cheating."

I let out a yelp as he suddenly brings down his hand so hard on my ass I jump forward, banging my head on the wall. I bite my lip to keep from crying out as he spanks me over and over until I'm sure my entire ass is bright red. When he finally stops I expect him to start fucking me but instead he lays on his back.

"I thought you were going to fuck me," I whine.

"Neh," he shrugs, "I don't really feel like it, but if you want to fuck me you can."

Confused at this weird turn of events, I just stay there on my hands and knees for a few moments. I expected Mister Housen to be all over me; after years with his old wife I thought getting the chance to fuck a young hottie like me he would be begging me, not... this.

I finally snap out of the whirlwind of confusion when he says, "Tina I'm still hard as a rock, so if don't want this I'll go see if one of the other women in this house does."

"No!" I scream before quickly straddling him. I quickly impale myself on him before he can even think about leaving me.

"Mmmm, there you go slut ride my giant cock like you mean it," he groans as I start bouncing on his cock.

So, that was what all this was about, he just wanted to feel like he had power over me. If I hadn't started fucking him he probably would have started begging me to take care of him. Part of me wants to climb off him and see him on his knees begging, but for now I'm enjoying riding him too much.

"Oh, fuck yes Mister Housen. You feel soooo good," as I near my orgasm.

As I get closer and closer part of me fears he might stop me again, so I grab his hands and pull them to my chest; what man is going to stop fucking when he's enjoying some nice tits? Thankfully he makes no move to stop me as I ride him harder and faster until I let out an ear piercing scream as I finally cum on the cock of my dreams.

(Jack's Room)

(Susan's point of view)

'Fuck Mom, if you don't stop I'm going...oh god...going to cum!" Jack groans above me as I suck on his balls while I jerk off his young, hard cock.

I pull my messy face out of his crotch, "if you do, will you be able to get it back up for Mommy anytime soon?"

As I go back to slurping at his balls, he moans, "Fuck Mom if you keep this up I'll never go soft again."

"Mmmmmmm grrrrrg (good)," I moan into his balls before pulling away again, "then give Mommy your cum Baby."

As I swallow him to the balls he wraps his hands in my hair, "Oh fuck Mom... it... won't be... oh fuck yes... much longer!"

I let my baby boy face fuck me for several minutes as I finger my dripping pussy, before he shoves every last millimeter of his cock down my throat as he lets out a deep bellow. I feel his cock swell to what feels like double in girth before an unbelievable amount of cum is pumped deep into my belly. As I feel him shoot more and more cum in me, my eyes go wide as I have one of the strongest orgasms I can remember from playing with myself.

When his balls finally stop bouncing and twitching, and his cock starts to slightly soften up in my mouth, Jack releases his death grip on my hair and falls flat on his back and pants, "Holy... mother of... well... me... that was good Mom!"

For nearly a minute I just kneel between his legs as I pant and gasp to catch my breath, as my hand rubs the bump on my belly caused by my extremely full stomach, before finally having the ability to say, "FUCKING HELL!! Where in the hell did all that come from? I could tell your balls were big but come on!"

"Long story short Mom, I take a supplement that gives guys bigger loads," Jack says still out of breath.

"Well, you better fucking share it with your brother and father, because I want to see what it's like to have three huge loads like that blown all over me," I laugh as I climb on the bed and cuddle next to him.

After a few minutes of us just breathing heavy as we hold each other, I finally lean on my elbow to look down at him, "So Jack, how long do you think it will take to get hard again?"

He grins up at me not saying a word then nods his head down. I let out a slight gasp when I look down to see that even after blowing the largest load I've even seen he is already, or maybe still, hard as a rock.

"Damn baby, if this is normal for you, you and Mommy will be spending a lot more time together," I chuckle as I move over to straddle him.

As I guide his hard cock to the same hole he came out of about twenty years ago, he takes me by the hips and pulls me down full on him and laughs, "That sounds good to me Mom."

(Abby's Room)

(Abby's point of view)

I have lost all track of time as I ride Danny like a bull rider. No, now all there is to my world is Danny's hard shaft pistoning in and out of my soaked pussy, his hands on my waist as he lifts me up and pulls me back down, and my hands as I pull, twist and pinch my nipples; oh and of course the seemingly endless orgasms he is giving me.

As I near what has to be my fifth or sixth orgasm from riding Danny, that's not counting the two he gave me from eating me, Danny moans, "Oh... god... Abby... FUCK... I'm going to cum!"

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuck Dannyyyyy, please hold on... just a little longer," I cry out as I move his hands off my hips and to my breasts as I take control of the speed I fuck him.

I lean forward with my hands on his chest so my clit rubs against is pelvis as I ride him harder and faster, trying to get in one last orgasm before he blows.

"Ohhh... god... Danny! Pleeeeease... hold on... just... a... little longer," I plead as I bounce and grind on him.

"I'mmmmmm tryinggggg," Danny groans between clenched teeth, "but please... oh fuck... HURRY!!"

"Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. Almost there," I repeat over and over as I ride him, "Oooooohhhhh ssoooooo clossssse."

"Fuck... Abby... sorry can't hold any longer!!" Danny yells as he grabs my hips and pulls me down hard one last time, then lets out a deep groan as I feel him swell and erupt.

That last thrust and the feel of him filling me up was all I needed as my orgasmic wave finally crests and crashes over me, "OOOOHHH FUCK DANNYYYY YEEESSSSS FIIIIIILLLLL MEEEEE UUUUP!!"

I continue to grind against Danny as he holds me down and thrusts up into me as we both ride out our mutual orgasms. When our muscles unclench after our orgasms finally pass we both just collapse onto the bed in each others arms. Danny somehow manages to summon the strength to wrap his arms around me as we lay there panting, "God, Abby I love you!"

"I love you too," I sigh, then with a giggle, "you better not let Tina here you talk like that or you might end up single... then again that would leave you more free time to spend with me."

"I'm not sure how to respond to that," he chuckles.

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Because as much as I love Tina, spending most of my time with you actually sounds pretty good right now."

"Well, no matter what I'll always be here for you... in any way you need," I softly say in his ear before kissing him.

***

I must have dozed off for a while because the next thing I know I'm no longer on top of Danny; I'm laying on my side next to him with my left arm and leg sprawled over him. I feel like I could easily fall back to sleep and wonder what woke me in the first place. It wasn't Danny because he has his eyes closed and if he's not asleep he's near to it, though he's not fully out of it because he tightens his arm around me as I try to sit up.

Still kind of out of it in that post nap and still tired feeling, it takes me a minute or so to register the banging sound filling the room. At first I think someone might be at my door, but as my mind clears more I realize the banging is coming from the wall not the door, and it is a constant thud thud, thud, thud. Just as my foggy mind figures out what I'm hearing is a headboard banging against the wall in another room I hear Mom cry out, "OH YEEESSSSS, Jack, make Mommy cummmmmmm!!"

I smile to myself at the thought of my mother, not far from where I lie, having an orgasm all over her son's cock. Then I wonder if she is experiencing the benefits of Mega Load, like I have now on several occasions. The banging, now in a more erratic instead of a constant rhythm, continues for another minute or so before finally stopping altogether.

Between the lack of sleep last night and the exertion, no matter how fun it might have been, today my body is practically screaming at me to just snuggle up to Danny and sleep, but my mind has other ideas. I'm more than a little curious how the others are taking these new couplings we've enjoyed, or at least I know I have, for the last hour or so since we got home. As I try to move Danny again tightens his arm around me. For a moment I almost give in and just enjoy being with him like this, but then something even stronger than my curiosity drives me to get up... my bladder..

"Daaannnyyy," I say in a singsong voice, "wake up."

"Rrrg," he grumbles.

"Okay fine don't get up, but let me go unless you want me to pee all over you and my bed."

Without opening his eyes he kind of half grins, "Maybe I'm into that."

"Well, you better be because if you don't let me go soon it's going to happen whether you like it or not," laughs as I push against him.

"Geesh fine," he huffs as he drops his arm off me, "be that way."

As soon as his arm loosens enough I wiggle free of him and rush to the hall bathroom. Apparently I left the door open, or at least didn't lock it, because after finishing I look up to see Danny leaning against the doorway smiling at me, "Danny, what the fuck? Why are you watching me pee? Are you really... into that kind of thing?"

"No, at least I've never been in the past but... with you... I'm open to just about anything," he says as he walks in and closes and locks the door before adding with a stupid grin, "besides, I feel like a dam is about to break, so move."

"Why exactly did you lock me in then?"

"Oh, I figured since you like my cock so much you might want to hold it for me," he says with that cocky grin of his as he walks up to the toilet.

"You're disgusting," I shout and start to storm off, then stop, come up behind him and wrap my hand around his soft cock as I whisper in his ear, "it's a good thing your little sister is such a kinky freak."

"Shit Abby, I was mostly kidding," Danny groans before relaxing and letting fly.

When he finishes I give Not So Little Danny a few shakes before letting go, "That was... different."

"In a good way or a bad one?" Danny chuckles.

I give him a goofy smile, "I'm not sure, I'll have to do more tests and see."

"My body is here anytime for anything you need," he grins, then after a second adds, "well, almost anything."

"Oh? What isn't okay?"

"To be honest I don't know," he says as he takes my hand then adds with a chuckle, "but trust me, I'll let you know if something you want to do is a no go."

"Same here," I grin before standing on my toes and pulling him into a kiss.

After we break our kiss he simply says, "Sounds fair enough."

"Good," I grin before giving him a hip check, "now come on."

"Where are we going?"

"To see how everyone else is doing."

"Um okay, but should we get dressed first?"

"Danny from now on I plan on wearing as little as I can get away with so you better get used to it," I laugh before darting out the bathroom door.

Our first stop is Jack's room, where we find Mom and Jack locked in the 69 position with Jack on top. Danny and I just watch for a few minutes as Jack slowly face fucks Mom as he slurps at her clearly drenched pussy. When Mom opens her eyes and sees us she gives us a smile, or the best she is able to with a cock down her throat, and waves at us.

"You two seem to be having fun," I giggle as I walk up to Jack.

"Oh hi... mmmm yeah... Abby... wwwwhaaat'sss up?" Jack moans.

"At the moment it looks like you are," then I glance over at Danny, "and the with the show you and Mom are putting on, I think Danny will be joining you shortly."

Mom gives Jack's leg a couple hard taps and he quickly moves off her, "Mom, you okay."

"Yes... I'm... great... I just... wanted... to say... when... Danny... is up... and ready... I want... that big cock... of his... in my... pussy," Mom pants as she tries to catch her breath.

Danny walks over to the bed and wags his semi hard cock in Mom's face, "Is this what you want Mom?"

"For starters," she teases as she pulls him into her mouth and gives him a few quick sucks before letting go and sitting up, "but first let's go find your father and Tina."

Danny and Jack walk out of Jack's room but when I try to follow Mom grabs my arm and holds me back, "Abby you should have warned me."

"About what?" I laughingly ask, though I have a pretty good idea what she is talking about.

"Don't act smart with me young lady. Why didn't you warn me Jack cums so fucking much? GOD Abby! His loads makes Ty's look small."

"I know, cool isn't it?"

The angry face she was trying to use is quickly replaced with a grin, "Yeah, it kinda is... but shit I could have drowned when he started cumming in my mouth."

"Was that before we walked in?"

"Well before that. In fact, before he became the second official motherfucker in this family," Mom laughs pulling me into a hug, "seriously though, why didn't you say something?"

"Okay first, would you have believed me if I told you little ole Jack could make a race horse feel insecure? And second, it's only right you experience that 'FULLY' the first time," I giggle.

"Full is the right word," Mom giggles as she rubs her belly, "I feel like I just pigged out on Thanksgiving or something."

"Next time let him give you a real cum shower," I giggle.

Mom gives me a playful shove, "God, I can only imagine; and just think what it will be like when Danny and your Dad start taking that whatever-it-is he's been taking."

Several images of the constant cum showers possibly in our future fill my head before I laugh, "Mom we may have to start wearing water wings just to get around the house."

Mom gives me a funny look, and I can practically see the image of us having to swim through a river of cum to get around, before laughing, "You're probably right."

"Right about what," Jack asks as he pokes his head around the corner, "and are you two coming?"

'Nothing Jack," I say, but when Mom and I make eye contact we both burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Danny asks, now joining us.

"I have no clue," Jack shrugs making me and Mom laugh harder.

When Mom and I finally stop laughing Danny and Jack share a confused look before Danny asks, "Seriously, what who so funny?"

"We'll explain later," Mom simply grins before taking Danny's hand and leading him down the hall.

After they go out the door I take Jack's hand and pull him along, "Well, come on."

I think we all expected to find Daddy and Tina still in his and Mom's room but instead we only find an empty room.

"I wonder where they went," Mom asks, leading the search through the house.

It doesn't take us long to find Tina sitting alone on the living room couch. Danny sits next to her, "Hey Babe, where's Dad?"

"He said he was hungry and said there was nothing easy to make, since you guys have been gone, so he went out to get food," Tina says in kind of a whiney tone, "but is seems like he's been gone forever."

Almost as if he was waiting outside the door, right then Daddy walks in wearing sweat pants and a ratty old T-shirt and no shoes and with his arms loaded with take out food, "Oh good, you are all done now. Sorry, I was hungry and figured if tonight is going to play out as I think it might we will all need our energy, so I got some food."

"Some food," Mom says slightly shocked, as she takes in the amount of food Daddy is holding.

"Yeah, I may have gone a little overboard," Daddy admits, "but I didn't know what people would want so I bought a little of everything. Let's see, I got three large pizzas from Danny's favorite place, some Chinese food from Jack's favorite, a bucket of fried chicken, burgers from your favorite Susan and for dessert, Abby's favorite, raspberry cheese cake and cookies and creme ice creme."

"Daniel! That's... shit, that's enough food for several days," Mom gasps.

"I wasn't sure how long this little homecoming party was going to last, so I figured I better stock up," Daddy says with a goofy grin, "everyone, have what you want now, and the rest we can put in the fridge for later and heat up as we want it. On that note, could someone give me a hand with all this?"

Mom and I follow Daddy into the kitchen and help him get things set up. After everything laid out, Mom slides up against Daddy and asks in a teasing voice, "Was your stomach the only reason you decided to be gone for so long?"

Daddy looks around as if to make sure we are alone before whispering, "I may have had other reasons."

Now completely confused I ask, "Like what?"

"In short...," he looks around again, "Tina!"

"Huh?"

"Abby," Mom smiles, "from what I saw when I went to change for Jack earlier, Tina is... how would you put it Daniel."

"Well for one, she's not good in bed at all," Daddy quietly groans. "Shit, I didn't think I could be bored while getting a blow job; and add in the fact she has some creepy crush or something on me, it was just... uncomfortable being alone with her."

"Crush?" Mom and I ask together.

Daddy just shrugs before explaining some of the things Tina had said; and when he was finished Mom kind of growls, "If she knows what's good for her that little slut will watch herself."

***

After that things got a little more normal, well, as normal as they can get while sitting around the table having dinner with your family, while you are all butt naked. After we all eat our fill, at least for now, Mom, Tina and I put things away. When we're done we join the guys in the living room to sit and relax. Daddy is sitting in one of the recliners and Danny is in the other, with Jack getting the couch to himself. Tina starts to go sit with Daddy, but Mom quickly beats her to his lap and by the time she realizes Mom has the seat she wanted, I'm already snuggled up with Danny. Tina gives Mom and me both what might be called a subtle death stare before sitting on the opposite side of the couch from Jack.