Our Family Vacation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For what is probably close to half an hour Daddy flips through channels, sometimes leaving it on one for a while before starting to continue. Eventually Mom grabs the remote, but instead of picking a channel she flips to the Internet and finds a certain hub of adult entertainment. It takes Mom maybe five minutes of searching before she settles on a video.

Between sitting in the same room with three naked women and watching the 'mother' and 'daughter' getting out and heavy, it isn't long before all three guys are ready to report for duty. Despite everyone clearly being ready for more fun, with the possible exception of Tina, who still has a pissy look on her face, all we do is sit and watch the video for several more minutes.

Mom is the one to finally mix things up, "Now that all you boys are clearly ready to play some more, I want to try something, that is if you are all game."

"Sure Mom, what is it?" Jack asks scooting to the edge of the couch.

"Well, Abby gave me the idea after that incident of you two walking in on your Dad and me. I want you three studs to make me airtight."

For several seconds you could have heard a pin drop if it wasn't for the girl on the screen cumming on her 'Mom's' face.

When no one says anything Mom kind of chuckles, "Should I take your silence as a yes, you'll all fuck me, or a no?"

"YES!!" All three scream at once.

"Okay then, Danny, I know I said our first time actually fucking would be alone and in a bed, but that will have to wait I guess, unless you have a problem with that?"

"As long as Dad and Jack keep their cocks away from me, I'm fine sharing you with them for our first time," Danny chuckles as he slides out from under me and stands up.

"Good boy. Now lay down so Mommy can ride that big cock of yours and officially make you a motherfucker," Mom says in a tone that's almost a growl.

Jack jumps up, "And me?"

"You, my baby boy, get to fuck Mommy's ass," Mom says, her words sounding even more like a growl.

Jack shrugs and smiles as he walks over to Mom, "Seems fair. After all, I've already filled both your other holes today."

"So I guess that leaves your mouth for me then," Daddy grins.

"Is that a problem?"

"Not at all Susan. You are still the best cocksucker I've ever had," Daddy says pulling Mom into a kiss before they both stand up.

Danny grabs one of the pillows off the couch, then lies down across the living room floor, "Climb on Mom."

"Hold your horses, or should I say your horse cock?" Mom giggles, then turns to Tina and me, "Do you two still want to be involved?"

Curious I ask, "How exactly would that work?"

"Well for starters, you two can help guide each cock into me," Mom smiles, "after that I'm sure you two will work things out."

"Actually, I'm going to sit this one out," Tina says, "Mister Housen really wore me out."

"Oh, okay," Mom simply says, "Abby, did Danny wear you out too?"

"Yes, but I think I can find the strength to continue on," I grin as I climb down on the floor next to Danny. I wrap my hands around his big meat stick and give it a few strokes before grinning up at Mom, "You better climb on before I do."

"You better not for the next at least half hour. That cock...," Mom says down to me, then grabs both Daddy's and Jack's cocks, "...and these two belong to me, and only me. Understand little girl?"

"Yes, Mommy," I say in my little girl voice before laughing.

Mom pats me on the head, then kneels down over Danny until his hard cock is only a few inches from her cleary wet pussy. As she slowly lowers herself, I move Danny up and down over her pussy lips, getting him nice and wet. When Danny finally slides into her Mom lets out a deep sigh before pushing me out of the way, and implying herself down on him, "HOLY FUCKING HELL!! Ohhh Danny, you feel so good inside Mommy."

Mom bounces up and down maybe a dozen times in a few seconds, before dropping down fully on him. She grinds against him for a few seconds before finally sitting still. With a huge grin on her face Mom looks over her shoulder at Jack and simply says, "Next."

"Sorry Dad, but that would be me," Jack laughs as he pushes past Daddy and gets down on his knees behind Mom.

I hop up, "Mom, Jack, wait just a second and I'll go grab some lube."

"In my purse," Mom moans as Jack licks his finger, then starts playing with her asshole.

I rush over and grab Mom's purse and sure enough, I find a small bottle of lube, and rush back over to Jack and Mom. I squirt a decent amount into my hand before wrapping it around Jack's hard, pulsing cock. Once Jack's cock is slathered in lube I scoot around so I can hold him from behind as I press my upper body, mainly my boobs, into his back pushing him forward, until all seven inches are firmly wedged up Mom's ass.

After I move away, the three of them stay completely still for nearly a minute before Mom starts grinding down and back onto their cocks. After a few moments of this the boys start taking turns sliding in and out of Mom as they quickly find a rhythm and start really fucking her.

"OHHHHH... GOD... YESSSSSS... YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKERS... FUCK MOMMY!!" Mom screams as she has the first of what I'm sure will be many double son induced orgasms.

For nearly ten minutes I watch both of my brothers pound our mother in both holes, as I rub my pussy so hard that I'm sure if I wasn't dripping wet I would start a fire. After having a pretty decent orgasm of my own, I look over and realize Daddy is still just standing by and watching; oh and slowly jerking off to the sight of his sons fucking his wife.

"Mom, I think you forgot something," I say in a teasing voice.

"Ohhh... fuck Abby... at the rate... oh shit yeah... your brothers... are... oooohhh... fucking me... I may forget myyyyyy own nammmmmmme!"

"And apparently your husband," I whisper in her ear.

"Oooh shiiiiit... sorryyyy... honey... I didnnnn't mean to... leeeeave you out," Mom manages to say between pants and moans.

"That's perfectly alright darling," Daddy says as he moves around in front of Mom, "I can't believe I'm actually going to say this... but watching you get fucked by our sons is strangely... fucking hot as hell!"

"Yoouuu... should... ohhh... be in... my place," Mom says with huge grin.

"No thank you," Daddy chuckles.

It seems like Mom is about to say something else but Daddy doesn't give her a chance, as he shoves his cock in her mouth. Mom lets out a moaning scream around his cock and Daddy lets out a deep groan as he slides the last inch past her lips.

The living room where Danny, Jack and I grew up playing board games and watching movies, and has been for years filled with the sounds of our family, is now filled with the sounds of our family fucking. For a few minutes I just sit back and enjoy the show as I play with myself, but I quickly start to feel left out. Watching the tangle of bodies that is my family, I try to figure out the best way to join them. Then as if reading my mind, though I doubt her mind has much more than pleasure on it at the moment, Mom slightly shifts her position.

Positioning myself on my hands and knees just so, I move into place and make my move. Without really giving him a chance to even realize what is happening, I move backwards and sit on Danny's face. If he is surprised by my actions Danny doesn't show it, because almost as soon as I am over his mouth his tongue is trying to burrow into me.

"Hey," Mom moans with what I think is a laugh, "I thought I said these were mine?"

"Nooooo ooohhh..., you said their cocks were yours. I'm using Danny's mouth, so mleh," I giggle as I stick out my tongue at her over my shoulder.

"Slut," Mom moans as she slaps my ass.

"Cock hog," I laugh in response.

Even though Danny's attention is clearly split I'm still greatly enjoying the tonguing he is giving me, but I let out a high pitched, "HOLY SHIT," as I cum all over his face when I feel Mom grab my ass cheeks, spread them open and starts licking my asshole.

After my brain clears, at least partly, I get confused by how Mom can be licking my ass since she is supposed to be sucking Daddy. I quickly get an answer when Daddy's hard cock swings into my view, "I guess your ass looks tastier than my cock."

"Aww, I'm sorry Daddy let me keep your lonely cock company," I say, or at least try to through the moans, in my little girl voice before pulling his spit covered cock into my mouth.

Over the next half hour I lose track of how many orgasms Mom and Danny's tongues give me; and based on the amount of times Mom doesn't do much more than scream into my ass, I know the boys are giving her quite a few as well. But as always something, or in this case someone, is eventually going to reach a breaking point and everything is going to come to an end. This time it is Daddy who breaks first, when he just simply can't hold on any longer.

"OOOHHH FUUUUCK!! Abby, I'm cimmmmmming," Daddy yells before grabbing my head and forcing himself deep into my throat.

Hearing me gag and gargle on Daddy's cock and cum as he feeds me his load must have been too much, because not ten seconds after Daddy's yell Jack groans, "Oh fuck Mom, cumming!"

For the first time in a while Mom pulls her face from my ass and yells back, "Oh yes baby! Fill Mommy's ass with that huge load of yours! Oh god... I feel AAAAAAAHH!!"

Feeling what I'm sure is a pretty big load of Jack's cum shooting into her ass pushes Mom over the edge, which must have been the last straw for Danny too, because I soon hear his muffled groans coming from beneath me.

As our mutual family orgasm crashes through us we all become a moaning, groaning mass of shaking, writhing, sweat dripping flesh. A few minutes later when our orgasms all finally come to an end one after the other we kind of just collapse into a tangle of bodies. Daddy and I have the easiest time to wiggle free, but it takes a few minutes for Jack's and Mom's muscles to recoup enough for them to untangle and free Danny from beneath them.

We probably all lay scattered around the living room floor, trying to catch our breath for close to twenty minutes. Daddy and I are the first to recover enough to each climb into one of the recliners to rest some more. Tina is the first one to break the silence, "Mister Housen, Danny when you two are up for it I want you two to fuck me together."

"Tina," Danny grunts as he sits up, "I don't know if that will be anytime soon. I'm whooped."

"That goes double for me," Daddy adds, "Sorry Tina."

"If you give me a few more minutes I'm sure I can be ready for more action Tina," Jack says, still sprawled out on his back.

"Uh, thanks Jack, but I don't really see you like that. Sorry," Tina says in, what to me, is a bitchy tone.

Before I can make the comment to Tina I'm thinking of, Mom speaks up, "Well, not that any of us are probably going to be up for much more tonight, just in case we are Tina, why don't you, Danny, and his Dad share Danny's room tonight and Abby and I will join Jack in his. Does that sound fair to everyone?"

I really want to say I would rather have Danny join my in my room, and the rest can do whatever they want, but when everyone else seems to agree I simply do too. After a few minutes more resting, we all kind of migrate to the kitchen where we sit and talk as we munch on all the food Daddy bought. Eventually Tina leads Danny and Daddy up to Danny's room, leaving Mom, Jack and I to clean up.

After making sure all the food is put away, Mom checks to make sure the van is locked, since all our stuff is still in it, before locking the door for the night and leading the way to Jack's room. True to his word, Jack does manage to rise for the occasion. However, Mom and I are both too tired to do much more than give him a slow, lazy double blowjob. After feeding us what so far is the smallest load I've seen Jack shoot, Mom and I each snuggle up on one side of him.

My last conscious thought before falling asleep is, 'No matter what the future may hold we will get through it as a family. A very horny, kinky family."

The End

[Author's Note: Well that's the end. To all of you who made it from Chapter one to here, thank you for taking the time to read my story, and I hope you enjoyed it. As always, whether you loved the story or hated it, please let me know in the comments section or send me feedback. The only way for all of us writers on this site to improve our writing, and give the most readers what they want is by hearing from all of you.

I honestly don't know if I'll write a sequel series that follows the family's new adventures now that they are home, but I have a feeling we will see at least some of these characters again in the future. If you would like see more from Abby and family let me know, and if you have any ideas on what you would like to see next I can't promise to use them, but you never know. Again, thank you all, Tastycandy.]