Our Family's Cabin

Story Info
Man’s wife opens their relationship on a family vacation.
4.9k words
4.62
90.7k
116

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an entirely fictional story.

It is our favorite place, a small cabin on a lake in rural Maine. Thanks to a generous family friend, my wife and her family have been going up since childhood. Now 34 years old and because her parents have since passed, the cabin has become a sanctuary for our family. We go up twice a year, once during the holiday break between Christmas and new years, and for a week over the summer. Each time, you can feel the excitement build during family gatherings months in advance. We plan for it like a wedding where we make detailed checklists ensuring every last detail is perfectly mapped out for maximizing our trip.

Let me start by talking a bit about myself and my wife. My wife, Sandy, and I (Grey) married just about three years before this story takes place. When we first met, we had a complimentary sexual appetite and through the courting process we were veracious, unable to keep our hands to ourselves. However, once we moved in together and started a routine, I slowly found myself being the initiator in all of our sexual interactions. Once we started she was always eager to please, but due to stress from her career and building anxiety from a number of other areas, she was happy to meet my needs but never felt fully open to satisfying her own. I've been supportive, encouraging her to try toys either with me or alone, to explore herself to find that inner flame that burns for something she desires.

Nonetheless, she seems content and has been very open and honest on how her sex drive has been diminishing over time. Despite her sincere assurances it has nothing to do with me, I would be lying if it didn't say it affect my confidence. Which, in turn, probably doesn't help me get her in the mood.

A couple of years and a pandemic later, our sex life has slowed to almost a complete stand still. She remains the love of my life, my true partner and best friend, but even when we are intimate it feels like she is doing it solely for me with little to no enjoyment on her end. During my recent thirty-fourth birthday she sprung something on me that I was not expecting. She told me about her sister, Karen, and how she and her husband have recently opened their marriage. I was a bit dumbfounded, I couldn't pinpoint exactly how she felt about it so I let her continue.

"So, I've been thinking about this a lot too," She leaned in and took a swap breath. "I know that we haven't been intimate lately and I know how frustrating it has been for you over the years. I want you to know how supportive and patient you have been with me. I love you with all of my heart and want you to experience all of your sexual desires that I am, at times, unable to fulfill. So here goes, I would be open to you having sex with other women so long as the relationship is only sexual".

My jaw nearly hit the floor, "I... Well, I was not expecting to hear this tonight. I guess my first thought is that I only want you in my life, don't get me wrong, sure I'm a man and have thoughts or watch porn from time to time but you're the only one I want to be with."

"Of course, and you're the only one I want to be with too!" She giggled looking almost incredulous that I seemed to be missing the point, "but right now you are satisfying all my needs as a husband but I just can't reciprocate that for you in a sexual capacity."

"So, let me get this straight," I was in complete disbelief, did this sound too good to be true? "You would like me to have sex with other women but you have no interest in seeing other men?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying and honestly when I was thinking about this the other day, I got so turned on that I dusted off that old vibrator next to the bed." She shifted in her seat a bit and took a large sip of wine, "Grey, I haven't done that in years. I don't know why but the thought of you with another woman is kind of... you know, a turn on."

"Oh, well that's even more interesting," I tried to keep a straight face but I could tell I had a goofy grin from ear to ear. "Well this is a lot to think about, let's unpack it a bit more over a nightcap, what do you say m'lady?"

"Lead the way," and with that we stood up and headed to the bar from our table.

My wife was looking stunning as always, at least to my eye, donning a black cocktail dress. Her short brown hair gently rested against her slender collarbones. Her perky B cup breast filled out the tight thin fabric which flowed over her toned stomach and showed off her toned legs emerging from the low cut dress. Time has been very kind to her and still to this day, you could have told me I could have any woman in that restaurant and I would pick her 10 out of 10 times. As my tongue was loose due to the drinks, I got a bit bolder asking about her sister's sex life.

"Does she still sleep with Alex?" I asked, wondering what Alex, her husband, gets out of all this, "He isn't necessarily a cassanova so I am sure that Karen will be pulling in far more fish than he is."

"I think so, but honestly from the sounds of it, Alex has never been a very sexual being. I mean outside of their first few years together when they had their daughters. After that it's been about 20 years of love but no making, if you catch my drift." She paused thinking for a moment.

"I do have a couple rules though I think we need to abide by. For starters, we will still have sex but, only when I'm feeling up to it, of course," she replied with a sheepish grin. "Also... anytime you do have sex with someone, I want you to come back and tell me about it - no secrets, we need to be open and honest."

I couldn't say no to that. It seemed fair, but I needed to know how much she really wanted to hear?

Just then a cute little mousy bartender came by and dropped off our drinks flashing us an award winning smile just before scooting off to the other side to dig deep in a cooler to pull out drinks for another couple. I looked over and caught my wife looking at the bar tenders tight little backside and took my chance, "so, let's say I get up right now, take that bartender by the hand and guide her to the bathroom. You would like to know exactly what we do?"

She took a deep breath, like the question took all the air from her lungs and put her hand on my thigh, "oh, I guess that depends on what you would do in there."

I leaned in and whispered (or so I thought) "I would lock the door behind me, have her bend over with her hands against the wall and without saying a word I would lift her dress up and slide her cute little black panties (I didn't know the color, but I knew my wife was wearing black ones) down to her ankles." Her grip tightened and I felt a level of sexual confidence that had been missing for years, "I would spread her slender little legs, kneeling from behind and spread her wide so my tongue could explore her. I would lick from the bottom of her pussy slowly up to her little button, tasting her ass". My wife was floored, she slid her hand up squeezing my cock like it was a handrail and she is scared of heights.

"I would then reach around to make sure her pussy was nice and wet for me before sinking my cock deep inside her from behind. I would fuck her like the little slut she is for following a stranger into the bathroom and fill her up with my seed. Never saying a word, I would pull my pants back up and walk out back to you right here at the bar and plant a wet kiss right on your lips."

I leaned in and kissed her, as she slowly stroked my cock through my pants with one hand and signaled for the check with the other.

When the mousy little bartender dropped the check with a note that read "Just so you know, they are red not black. Hope to see you again <3". I haven't seen my wife this turned on in years so we paid in cash, jumped in our rideshare and for the first time in months we fucked the moment we entered the door.

Once in bed, the last thing she said before drifting off to sleep was, "You know, we are going to the cabin next week, maybe you should ask Karen more about her arrangement. She may have

some ideas we aren't considering."

As I laid awake next to Sandy feeling her naked body snuggled against me and my seed slowly leaking from her onto my leg, all I could think about was...her sister.

The next week was a blur, between Sandy and I trying to get things covered for a week off of work, we didn't have much time to plan or get ready. Fortunately, our nieces, Karen's daughters, took the brunt of planning and assigned roles to everyone so nothing was missed. Unfortunately, due to a recent career change, Karen let us know that Alex wouldn't be able to get the time off to come up, so it will just be her and the girls. I was a bit disappointed when I heard this, although Alex wasn't much of a chatterbox, it was nice to have another guy around the house when the girls wanted to do spa night and what not.

When we arrived, Karen came out to greet us, giving us each a big hug and offering to help bring in our things. She was looking stellar as always, despite being in her early forties, she looked like a petite little model. Her long sandy blonde hair fell down her chest, her tight tee showing off her large breasts which accentuated her small frame (just about 5'2''). I have always found her to be attractive but when she hugged me this time I was acutely aware of the weight of her breast squishing against my chest. "I couldn't believe this little minx was back on the market, she is going to make a lot of men very happy to hear that news," I thought to myself.

When I got in, I found my nieces, lounging on the couch, reluctant to get up and help with the heavy bags. The older one, Kelly, 21, had short brown hair similar to Sandy's, with fair skin and a curvy body. Her milky white breasts hidden behind a green bikini top and thicker legs pouring out of her cut off jeans. She wasn't fat by any stretch, she was perfectly curvy. Renee, 19, was a small little thing, resembling her mom's petite body and similar tan. Unlike her mother, she had small A cup breasts which were covered by a pink bikini top and her tight rump was also clad in daisy duke bottoms. I soaked it all in, my new fangled sexual liberation causing my brain to take in countless new information. Of course these women were off limits, but my mind now beat a different drum than before.

Renee looked up from her phone, "When are we going out on the pontoon boat?"

Sandy, who seemed prepared in her response, "Why don't you help us get everything in and then maybe Grey will take us out." With a sigh and an overly exaggerated process of sitting up, the girls then went outside to grab the rest of the items.

Once we got settled in, I threw on a bathing suit and a tee, then went to the kitchen and shouted upstairs that the first pontoon cruise of the year will be leaving the dock in twenty minutes. While waiting I started loading up the cooler with drinks and getting a snack spread together. Slowly people started to emerge from their rooms.

The second floor housed my niece's shared room as well as Karen's room which was the master bedroom with a beautiful view and jacuzzi style bathtub for two. Sandy and I shared a more modest bedroom off the living room on the first floor. Kelly and Renee ran down giggling and fled out to the back porch to start putting lotion on. I watched from the great window in the living room as they peeled off their jean shorts and rubbed the creamy white lotion into their skin. Just then I felt a pair of lips against my cheek, I looked down and saw Karen standing there, her arms wrapped around me and she said "I'm so happy you're here. It means the world to me and the girls to have you and Sandy in our lives". I gave her a reciprocal hug and told her that we wouldn't have it any other way. Then grabbed the cooler and headed down to the dock.

The pontoon boat is my element. I learned to drive it a few years back with the owners and now they let us use it for the full week. With a celebratory honk of the horn, Sandy pulled the ropes off the cleat and we set sail towards our favorite little sandbar hang out. We dropped anchor at about 3:30pm and Sandy, Renee, and Kelly leapt off the boat into the water like little kids. I loved watching Sandy play with her nieces, we were still contemplating having children, but I knew if we did that she would make an excellent mother one day. I tossed the three of them each an innertube and tied it to the cleat so they could float and relax in the sun. I then opened a bottle of wine for Karen and I. I sat back in the captain's chair, removed my shirt and let the sun lull me into a nap.

I was awoken by two hands rubbing sun lotion onto my shoulders with a bit of a massage flair. I moaned in a silly manner thinking it would get a laugh out of Sandy, but then I heard in a different voice, "Oh Captain, my Captain, I live to serve."

I shot my head around to see Karen behind me who toppled over laughing. I lept into action grabbing her like I was carrying a sleepy child and threatened to throw her overboard. She cooed "Oh Captain, you are so strong" giggling again like a schoolgirl with her hand on my chest.

Shaking my head, I put her back on her feet "You make a terrible first mate" I retorted "but I think you'll still be better onboard than off". With that I looked down at our empty cups, refilled them then left the captain's chair to lounge in the back with her.

"So, Sandy let me know that you're thinking of opening up your side of the marriage like we did. Have you had any takers so far?"

"No, not yet, I mean we just talked about it last week so we haven't really had the time to fully flesh it out yet. But, I mean, yeah I have thought about it a bit. I'm just not sure how to really go about it'. I responded, still a bit awkward with it being so fresh.

"Oh, you will love it. My first one was my personal trainer. He is in he twenties, honestly he should be after Renee or Kelly not me, but I just went for it. He was stretching me out one day and then I just leaned in and told him I wanted him to fuck me like I was the last women on earth. Then I told him to meet me in my SUV parked out back, got up and went to my back seat to wait for him."

I took a big haul off my wine and poured another drink. I was studying her lips as she talked so confidently about what she wanted, what she needed.

She continued, "After about five minutes I nearly gave up until I saw him jog over and open the door. He jumped in the back and told me he only had a fifteen minute break so we needed to make this quick. I didn't need to be told twice and we started peeling off each other's clothes, making out like high schoolers. I mean, I got pregnant at 18 then married Alex right after and as you know he isn't much in the strength or energy departments, so this was a brand new experience for me."

Anyways, you know how small I am, so he just grabbed me, similar to how you did earlier and put me into all these different positions that I didn't even know existed. It was like he was using me like a little ragdoll and I couldn't get enough of it. Grey, I was literally drooling, it was unreal. He came inside me, pulled on his gym shorts and tee, then said "same time next week" and left. It was so unbelievably hot to the point I didn't even realize I was ass naked in a parking lot in broad daylight." Karen was starting to get noticeably flustered remembering the event.

I sat there, and couldn't believe it. My sister-in-law is not only telling me about her affair, albeit approved one, but she is going into detail about how she likes to be dominated. Needless to say, my bathing suit was not doing a great job hiding my erection and it took all of my mental resolve to not reach down and give it a tug.

"Here is the thing," she continued. "That night I went home and made dinner, cleaned the house and gave Alex a massage. The open side of our relationship has made me a better wife to my husband. He clearly loves me but doesn't have the same sexual drive that I do, so I find that elsewhere and can devote myself to him in other ways. Well not to mention having someone else's cum in me while eating dinner with my husband and daughters in the room was also a bit of a rush"

She bit her lip and looked up at me, "look" she said, "Sandy loves you and she wants this for you. I know it because she talks about it all the time and she told me how turned on she got when you talked about being with another woman, so relax and just give it a try. Who knows, you might really like it." Just then she reached over and grabbed my cock over my pants, "plus I can see that the idea is something you're interested in as well." Without another word she stood up, turned around and jumped in the water.

When we got back, it was starting to get dark. We made plans to have a nightcap drink out on the lake, so we put the boat out on the mooring (about 50 yards off the shallow shore) and walked back in the water to the dock. After dinner we hung out, ate dessert, and started a puzzle. The night was clearly winding down, so I asked if anyone was still interested in having a final drink on the boat. The girls were on their phone and Sandy was starting to wash up to go to bed. The only one who was interested was Karen. I immediately got nervous so I tried to encourage Sandy to come out with us but she just insisted that I go out and have a good time but she was too tired.

With that I went to the freezer, pulled out a couple of ice cubes, tossed them into two glasses, and poured Karen and I tall glass of scotch each. When we got to the waters edge Karen stripped off her sweatpants exposing her tight little bum covered by a black one piece bathing suit which clung tightly to her breasts in the warm summer air. Karen was the first to reach the boat so I watched her climb up, showing her wet mound as she crawled aboard. She reached out to grab our drinks so I could climb up next. Once on, we moved to the back where there are two loveseat style benches built into the boat across from each other. I tossed on some light jazz, we cheered glasses and both took a long sip.

I looked back to the house and saw the last lights turning off, indicating that the group had gone to bed. When I turned back around I saw Karen look deep into my eyes, trying to see something but I wasn't sure what...yet.

"Grey, have you seen another woman naked since you have been with Sandy?" Karen asked.

"Well, I mean I have watched porn, but no I haven't in real life so to speak. I'm not really a strip club kind of guy," I responded nervously.

"So that means you have definitely not been naked around other women, correct?" I took another sip and she didn't wait for an answer. "You need to just do it, rip the band aid off and see how freeing it is. You are a man, you have a penis, and you have needs. There is nothing to be afraid or embarrassed about. Once you are able to fully release yourself then you can really start to experience sexual freedom. So do me a favor, take your clothes off." She demanded

"What, you can't be serious. You mean right now?" I responded incredulously.

"Yes, right now. Stand up, take your shirt and bathing suit off. No one can see you, it's just me here and I am trying to help you so I wont say a word to anyone," Karen encouraged.

With that, I stood up nervously and slowly pulled my shirt over my head. Karen leaned back and gave a little hand motion as to say "keep going". I grabbed the sides of my shorts and slid them down to my ankles freeing my flaccid cock. It was embarrassing, so my cock was being more bashful than normal, which is in fact what it was, a very normal dick. Standing at about 6 inches hard with decent girth it was a very, very average dick which was great in normal circumstances, but in this one I wished to have a little extra length.

12