Our Family's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woooo!" Karen cat called too me. "See doesn't it feel good, look at you! You are a sexy man who should feel proud of himself. You should be able to confidently walk up to any woman you want in this world and know that you have what it takes to take them to cloud nine."

With that Karen stood up close to me, pulled each strap down off her shoulders lowering the top part of her suit exposing her gorgeous C-cup breasts each dotted with a large dark nipple beaming at the end of their teardrop shape. She then peeled the suit off her toned tummy down her legs exposing a tuft of neatly trimmed pubic hair over her mound. Finally she leapt out of the suit making her breasts jiggle on her surprisingly petite frame and spun around as to give me a show. When she looked back at me, I could see her eyes fixating on my growing erection.

"Whoa, easy there big fella. I told you what I like so only bring out the big guns if you're ready to play with the big girls." She giggled to herself and went to the front of the boat to soak in the summer air.

She looked like something out of a painting, the way the moonlight kissed her body. Then it was like something took a hold of me. Like I wasn't thinking anymore and something animalistic took control of my brain. I looked at the beautiful little thing in front of me and I just had to have it. I had to breed it, make it my own.

I stepped closer to her, silent so she wouldn't know I was there. I reached out from behind, placing my hands on the front of her hips, sliding them up slowly to her breasts. With heavy hands I squeezed each feeling the soft weight of them, then tugged on her nipples until she made a yelp. With my left hand I covered her mouth and whispered in her ear, "shhhh, you're mine now. I know how bad you wanted this, how you teased me to the point where I had to take you. Well, here I am and you will do exactly as I say. Do you understand me?"

Karen nodded and wiggled her tight little ass against my now throbbing erection. With my right hand, I slid it down over her stomach and rested it on her mound feeling her heat against my hand. She let out a whimper as her tongue pressed gently against my hand. I immediately removed my right hand from her mound and slapped her breast like a spank she deserved. She whimpered and I felt her knees buckle slightly.

"Did I say you can moan?" I asked. She shook her head feverously, but didn't say anything. She was going to make me get it out of her.

I slapped her breast again this time slightly harder, she leaned back into me, having me hold her up "No, Captain, you didn't, I'll never do it again" she cooed and reached back to grab a hold of my cock. My hand instinctively went to her pussy, feeling her wetness as I stroked her engorged clit.

I felt her getting close so I reached one hand up wrapping it around her throat, pulling her head back gently but with enough strength so she knows she needs to obey. I leaned in and said "I want you to cum for me now" and with that I could feel her body tremble and she went completely limp in my grasp soaking my hand in her sweet juices. I picked her up by the legs from behind like she was going to do a cannonball, walked to one of the benches on the boat and sat her in my lap, with my cock against her pussy and my arms with free reign of her body.

"Grab my cock and put it in your tight wet hole. I am going to fill your pussy with my cum and make you kiss your daughters goodnight with my seed dripping down your legs" I said in a savage voice that I didn't know existed in me. Without hesitation she grabbed my cock and guided it inside of her. I was so turned on I knew I wouldn't last very long so I pumped my cock as quickly as I could, using her for the sole purpose of my sexual pleasure. I kneaded and squeezed her breasts as my heart rate rose. With my last amount of restraint, I pushed her down into my lap and buried myself deep inside her, pumping rope after rope of cum into my sister-in-law.

I collapsed back in the seat, panting, coming to realize what just happened. Like a good little slut she is, Karen stood up freeing my cock from inside her and got on her hands and knees to clean me up with her tongue, "Is my captain happy with his first mate now?"

Without hesitation I responded "As long as you do as you're told for the rest of the week, you will be in good standing". I reached down and pulled her chin close to mine kissing her, realizing it is the first time we have. "Now, let's get back to shore, but I don't want to see that bathing suit go back on you tonight. I want to see you wade back in nothing but the moonlight"

Karen giggled, got up and said "Sir, yes sir". Heading back to shore.

We got back into the house, Karen was still completely naked, I grabbed her by the hips and said "Remember, you have to do as I say for the rest of this week or I'll have to punish you in front of the family if not," then gave her a spank. "Oh, and remember to kiss your daughters good night for me."

I went directly to my room, shedding my suit and shirt then slid into bed naked to spoon with Sandy. She stirred from her sleep "How was it, did you have a good time out there?" she asked.

"I had a lovely time, your sister really opened my mind to the possibilities of this open relationship." I replied. Then she rolled over, looking at me wide eyed and grabbed my hand. She brought it up to her face and took in the scent of her sister. Without saying a word she slid down to my cock and took me in her mouth.

To be continued....=

12