Our Family's Cabin Pt. 03

Story Info
Grey and his nieces go out for a boat ride.
7.4k words
4.77
28.4k
49

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank everyone who reached out, left a comment, and provided feedback. As always keep the feedback coming and I will continue to try to improve my writing and stories for everyone. I would like to thank one user in particular, no1Ukno. This extraordinarily kind literotica user reached out and offered to edit my work. I am dyslexic, so creativity has always been a strength but once it comes to execution I certainly struggle. This said, no1Ukno took time out of their busy schedule to really help make my work... quite frankly legible. I cannot credit them enough, there are additional areas where I think they wanted to make alterations, but they let me keep things in my particular style - so if you see any mistakes, know that they are mine and not theirs! Thanks all and enjoy.

When my alarm went off I got up, threw on a new pair of boxer briefs, and headed to the living room. Despite it being a summer night, the wind coming off the lake cooled the house so I grabbed a couple of logs and got a fire started in the fireplace. I put a pot of coffee on and grabbed a pile of blankets and pillows so we could sit around. Once I was done, I poured two cups of the coffee and sat down waiting for my niece to come down the hall.

When she arrived she had on a long band t-shirt and brandished cute blue little panties when she sat down next to me. I handed her a cup of coffee and said, "so, I'm an open book. What do you want to know?"

"I uh..." She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, framed by long eyelashes and perfect cheekbones, "I uh, well...fuck it, are you sleeping with my mom?"

I locked eyes and tried to emphasize my sincerity, "yes, I am having sex with your mother." I waited, trying to read her facial expression, but nothing more than surprise was showing. I pushed further, "I am also still having sex with your aunt."

"Do they know, you know, about each other?"

"Yes." I chuckled a bit accidentally, "yes, they are very aware of the fact that I am sleeping with them both and they are both very happy to be sharing me with each other."

I saw her eyes dart down to the bulge in my briefs, then back up to my eyes, "Does... does my dad know?"

"Well, the arrangement between your mom and dad is definitely something I cannot speak to in specifics, however, yes your father is aware and is okay with this. Both your aunt and I, as well as your Mom and Dad, have open relationships where both parties can sleep with other folks. For Sandy and I, it started because I had a far higher sex drive than your aunt, or so I thought at least. But once we started doing this she seems to have had some type of sexual awakening. I think there may have been some repression or unexplored sexual pathways in her life because she has been enjoying the company of other women almost as much as I have."

"So how many other women have you been with?"

"Since your aunt and I started dating? Your mother is my first."

"Ummm... my god this is embarrassing, but have Aunt Sandy and my mom... you know?"

I laughed again, "well, from my understanding they hooked up with each other at least once without me, but last night when we were on the boat, we all had sex with each other."

She paused in thought, then said "Okay, okay, well you are all adults and as long as everyone involved is okay with this then, well it's still weird but I guess no harm is being done." Then she took a long sip of coffee.

I have to ask, why did mom have my panties on in that photo?"

I got up to stoke the fire, then sat back down, this time closer to Kelly leaning back a bit with my right arm as a pillar.

"Well, if you must know, I gave them to her."

"But, how...why did you have them?"

"I saw them on the floor and knew they were yours from last night," I said, maintaining complete eye contact with the object of my desire.

"But, why..."

I stopped her, "do you really want to know? Because once we cross this bridge, there is no turning back."

She took a deep breath, I watched her chest rise and fall in the flickering light of the fire.

"Yes, I want to know, but I think I am going to need something stronger than a coffee."

We got up and went to the kitchen. I poured us each a small glass of scotch. She drank it quickly and put it on the counter. I stepped up behind her, and began massaging her shoulders. She tensed up, but soon started to loosen again and relax her muscles.

I leaned in, almost whispering in her ear, "last night, right before you came down here, your mom was right where you were, except instead of standing facing the counter, she was on her knees facing me." I ran my hands down the side of her body, to the top of her panty line, then slid them back up to her shoulders.

I continued, "She wanted me so badly and sucked me so hungry that she drooled all over her heaving breasts that she had to run to the bathroom to clean up. That's when you came along in those little green panties," I said.

I then slid my hands back down her side and hooked my thumbs into her panties at each hip bone to accentuate my story, "So when I saw them on the floor upstairs, I was curious to see how you reacted to seeing me, so I picked them up and do you know what I saw? I found a thick white stain from how turned on you were."

At this point my body was pressed against hers, my thickening member wedged between each cheek covered by a thin satin layer of her panties and my cotton briefs. I slid my hand up from her panty line, under her shirt and rested it on her soft bare belly.

"Do you want to know what I did next?"

She didn't say a word, but nodded eagerly.

"I walked into your mother's bedroom and began going down on her." I spun Kelly around so she was now facing me, "then once she was ready, I gave her the panties and she put them in her mouth so she can taste her little girl's arousal for the man that was going down on her."

I looked down to her, "so now that you know, what do you think?"

She was flustered and squirming a bit, "I uh...."

I lifted her chin to look at me and leaned in like I was going for a kiss, but instead shifted to her cheek giving her a slight peck and said "Do you want to see what your mom and I do?"

I took her by her delicate hand and led her upstairs to her mother's room.

Peering in I saw Karen asleep on her back. The sheets were kicked off as the fire from down stairs warmed the house. I watched her breasts rise and fall, the smell of her filled the room. I brought Kelly into the closet and put a finger to my mouth to whisper, "Shhh". Then went over to inspect my sister in law.

I crawled onto the bed from the opposite side. I wanted to make sure Kelly had the best view possible. Without waking Karen, I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth giving the other a squeeze. Karen let out a little moan before I switched, coating her other nipple in warmth.

Karen woke up, "Dear god Grey, what will it take for you to wake me up like that every morning."

"Karen, we are family, there is nothing I wouldn't do for you."

I slid my hand down between Karen's legs, feeling the moisture already building between her thighs.

"Mmmm... seems like someone was waiting for me to come in."

"I should never have let you fuck me Grey, because all I want in this world is for you to be inside me."

I pulled Karen to the end of the bed, resting her calves against my shoulders and slowly entered her, "god your pussy feels so good. It's like it was made for me."

"Oh fuck, Grey, oh..." She moaned as I slid my length inside her, "it's all yours anytime you want it, anywhere. You never have to ask, just don't ever stop fucking me just...like...that."

I began to pick up speed, pulling her legs close to me for leverage, I pounded away at her pussy as hard as I could, knowing I had an audience. Karen's breasts bounced around as they rested on her chest. With each thrust, they moved in a hypnotic rhythm. I slowed down and leaned into her, kissing her lips, her ankles now near her ears and whispered "Did you like tasting your daughter's panties yesterday?" My cock was buried deep inside her, I slowly pulled out then slid my length back inside her.

"Ohhh yes, god yes."

I pulled back out, stood her up, then bent over the mattress and began fucking her from behind. "Tell me, tell me what you liked," I grunted.

"Oh... fuck, Grey I loved it, I loved it so much."

With a loud SMACK, my hand stuck her ass and Karen let out a yelp followed by a guttural moan.

"Tell me exactly what you liked!" I replied with another slap on her ass.

"My daughter's panties.... oh fuck... I loved the taste of Kelly's cunt."

I couldn't stand it any longer, this was the dirtiest thing I have ever done and I couldn't get enough of it. I grabbed her hips for support and filled her with my seed, collapsing onto her back, which was slick with sweat.

I rolled over on my back and Karen snuggled up to me, but kept her head at my groin level. She gently kissed my shaft then fell asleep with my member resting against her face. The last thing I remember was looking over to the closet, but not being able to make out a figure.

I awoke in Karen's bed alone with the sweet smell of cinnamon buns lofting up the stairs. I got up and went to peer into the closet. Kelly was gone, as I expected, but laying on the floor was a pair of blue panties that were soaked to the touch. I brought them to my nose and took a deep breath in, smelling the sweetness of my niece's flower. I brought them over to Karen's bed and tucked them under her pillow for later, then headed towards the stairwell. On my way down, I heard giggling from the girls' room, so I knew Kelly couldn't be too upset about what happened last night.

When I got down, Sandy was in the kitchen pulling pastries out of the oven. She had on a floral summer dress, her short hair pulled back in a ponytail which accentuated her cheek bones. Once she put the cinnamon buns down on the rack to cool, I came from behind and gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"My beautiful wife, how are you on this wonderful morning?" I said, heading to the carafe and pouring myself some coffee.

"Oh, there you are. I was wondering where you headed off to this morning until I saw Karen come down half exhausted, half glowing. Now go put some pants on before the girls come down."

She gave me a pat on the bottom to send me on my way.

"Girls, breakfast is ready!" I heard Sandy shout from the kitchen.

I quickly jumped in the shower to rinse off, then tossed on a fresh bathing suit and strolled out to the dining room.

The group was eating at the large dinner table. The great bay window let the hot summer sun in. Even this early, the temperature was starting to rise. Karen, Sandy, Kelly and Renee each sporting a sheen of glistening sweat beading on their skin. I expected Kelly to be reserved, but she was the first to greet me.

"Morning, Uncle Grey, nice for you to join us," she teased.

"Well I figured I would take a shower before immediately sweating again," I said jokingly, "I think today is one of those 'never leave the lake' days."

"Maybe for you sweetheart, but we are going to the mall today and hanging out in the AC" Sandy retorted. "Girls, are you coming with your mom and I?"

Kelly went first, "nah, I think I am going to hang around here. I only have a week to build up this tan you know."

Renee inspected her sister, "what tan?! I swear you've actually gotten whiter here, Kel."

"Oh shut up, Renee! we can't all be bronzed year round. Some of us need to work for it, so you should show a bit more sympathy for your older sister." Kelly replied, giving her a shove. "So are you going to go follow mom and Aunt Sandy around all day?"

"Normally, you know I would never say no to the mall, but I think I am going to stay. Yesterday I didn't go out to the lake once, so I need to make up for lost time."

"Suit yourselves, but please, please remember to put on sunscreen. I don't want to take care of two lobsters for the rest of the week like I had to in Florida." Karen turned to Sandy, "Let's get going! Those shelves aren't going to shop themselves."

I watched as my two ladies strode out of the house, sad that I wouldn't be able to have either of them until later today, but figured a break was probably in order. Then I turned to the girls, "what do you two want to do?".

"Can we cruise around on the boat?" Renee asked. "I want to do a lap around the lake."

"Sure. You two go get ready and I'll bring some towels out to the boat." I replied then got up and headed down the dock.

After waiting a moment, out strode two perfect beings, each showing off the best of what their mother bestowed to them. Renee came down first, she was wearing a tiny pink bikini bottom which was pulled up high on her hips showing over her pelvic bone and toned stomach. Her small perky breasts were covered by a strapless white bandeau bikini top with her little nipples poking out ever so softly.

To juxtapose her, Kelly followed. Her thick large milky white breasts were barely contained in her blue floral bikini top. Her flat tummy led down to her mound which was pronounced against the tight bottoms. Where everything on Renee was tight and taut, Kelly differed with the womanly curves of her chest and bottom bouncing with each step down the dock stairs.

The girls lounged out on the deck, as we headed out. We puttered around the lake looking at the mansions, each taking turns picking our favorites and what we would do if we lived at each. I cracked a beer and handed it over to Kelly then took one for myself.

"Can I have one?" Renee asked.

I looked at Kelly and she gave me a shrug.

"What? I drank before, plus it's only one!" Renee campaigned

"Okay, but be careful. These are strong and you'll only get one," I said and tossed her a tall boy.

Once we got to a deep fairly secluded location I dropped anchor so we could relax. Kelly and I both cracked another beer, I leaned back and admired the natural scenery.

"What the hell are you doing?" Renee exclaimed.

I looked over and saw Kelly lounging with her large milky white breasts hanging freely in the summer air.

"I'm making sure I don't have any tan lines. Relax, it's fine. Mom is cool with it. She, Aunt Sandy, and I did it yesterday. Don't be such a prude."

Kelly leaned back in her seat and brought the cold beer can to her forehead to cool herself down. The contrast in temperature caused goosebumps to raise on her breasts and her nipples to slightly stiffen.

Renee looked over to me, "you're just going to allow this?"

"Hey, I'm not your dad. You girls are old enough to do what you want."

She looked over to her sister, then back to me, "fuck it," she said and sent the rest of her beer back. Renee then pulled her arms back, unlatched the hook to her top and let it fall to the floor. She stood up, facing the lake, then raised her hands above her head and gave a shout facing the lake, "Wooooo!" She turned back to us, "oh my god, this is liberating I've never done anything like it."

I tried to keep my cool, but I have never seen a tight little package like Renee before. Above her bikini bottoms rested a tone ab riddled body leading up to her breast plate which protruded ever so slightly. Above, two apple sized breasts each adorned with tiny but hard nipples. She looked good enough to eat off of and with her toned abs I am sure she would be steadier than a plate.

I sat back in the sun and sipped my beer. It doesn't get better than this, I thought and drifted to a light sleep. I woke up to a beautiful scene, Renee was climbing back onto the deck of the boat, glistening from her dip in the water. Kelly followed and as she climbed up the ladder, water rushed down her chest hitting the floor of the boat. She had a wry smile as I'm sure she could see right through the goofy look on my face.

I tossed each a towel and once dried off Renee turned back to me, "Uncle Grey, it's getting a bit too hot for me out here, even the lake couldn't cool me down. Would it be okay if you took me back?"

"Of course, no problem," I started the engine back up and recalled the anchor. The girls put their tops back on and we made the journey home.

Once we got back to the dock, I let the girls know that I was going to go back out after I grabbed some supplies.

"I'll join you too," Kelly replied and skipped back into the house

I went inside, made a few sandwiches, leaving one for Renee, then made a quick olive and cheese plate and grabbed a bottle of french rose before heading back out to the boat. Kelly came back out with a backpack over one shoulder and a fresh towel. We loaded up the boat and took off.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"How about down the river like yesterday?"

"Sure thing, I just need to stop off at the fueling station first, so let's hit there before we go too far and have to turn back."

When we got to the station I ran in to pay, but when I came out I saw the three boys who worked there ogling Kelly. I clapped my hands to get them to snap out of their trance and untie the lines from my cleats so we could leave. Once we were on our way I turned to look at Kelly who was sitting at the seat with the table behind me.

"You really gave those boys a show, huh?"

"What do you mean," she said, blinking playfully.

"I mean that all you had to do was sit there and they were paralyzed looking at you. We're lucky they didn't pump gallons of fuel into the lake on accident."

She looked down, adjusting her suit a bit, "well, I guess I can have that effect on boys sometimes. You don't seem to get too distracted though." She looked up at me with her doughy brown eyes.

I chuckled, "listen honey, you are a stone cold stunner, there is no doubt of that, but I've been around a long time and learned how to multitask with the best of them. Even when I am not looking, I'm looking."

Just then a big speed boat rounded the bend and drifted past us in a no wake zone. At the helm was a big burly man, with a gut the size of a watermelon. Laying on the bow sunning herself was a young woman, bronzed from exposure, laying topless. Her pink areolas were almost neon from the contrast of her skin. He lifted a beer to me as a gesture of encouragement and I returned the gesture. I looked over to Kelly, "a trophy wife I would assume, and one that's been out too long. Just make sure that no matter how tan you get you don't turn your skin into leather."

She laughed, "Well I never want it to get that bad, but that does remind me that I am wasting good sun." She stood up and unhooked her top, freeing her perfect breasts to the world. "Here," she said and tossed the top to me, "I know how much you like keeping these things."

I caught them and inspected the top, "Jesus Kelly, I'm surprised you don't have back problems, these cups are like the size of my head!" I put them on like mickey ears for exaggerated effect.

"How do you think my mom feels, I have a bit more meat on me than she even does. She's a string bean."

I studied her for a moment. "It's hard to say who is bigger. Maybe we should measure sometime," sticking my tongue out at her and raising my eyebrows.

She stood up and fake punched me, causing her breasts to jiggle freely with the movement.

"Hey, hey, cool it, we are about to get to our spot. If I am going to get beat up by a girl I would like to do it in a private location at least."

Kelly walked to the front of the pontoon, raising her hands to her brow to shield her eyes from the sun, and watched as we turned into our secluded little cove. I admired her backside, the way her lower back dimples created a small concave that then met her ass which rose like an island out of the sea. Each supple cheek poured out from the bottom of her suit which was struggling to contain her womanly features.

12