Our Family's Cabin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the anchor and started setting up the cheese and olive plate. When I finally popped the cork off the wine, I looked over to find Kelly naked as the day she was born. She jumped over to where I was and began reaching for the food.

"Oh wine and cheese! Uncle Grey, no wonder my mom is all over you, you seem to know the way to a woman's heart."

I stood motionless, unable to say anything.

"Well, are you just going to stand there and gawk at me or are you going to pour me a glass of wine? I thought you said you could multitask."

I grabbed her glass and began to pour, "I thought I could, but I guess you are the exception to the rule."

She took a large sip, which caused the wine to trickle down the sides of her cheeks and run down her neck. A small pink stream ran down her white breasts. I instinctively reached out, wiped it off, and put my wet fingers to my mouth.

Her jaw dropped.

"What, you're a college student, don't you know it's a sin to waste good wine?"

She gave me a playful shove, "Well in any case, I feel overdressed, go on and drop those drawers, Uncle Grey".

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Of course, come on. I think I have seen worse from you this week so I don't think you being naked is going to be a big deal."

"Okay, okay. But just know I don't normally tan this way so if my ass is shockingly white don't be surprised."

"I saw your ass last night, so consider me already shocked at how white it was. Plus, look at me". She stood up, stretched her arms out wide giving me a perfect view of her body.

Her large teardrop breasts hung with the perkiness of youth over her beautiful tummy. The perfect smallest amount of chub on her tummy only added to her hourglass figure, in between her thighs lay a small tuft of black pubic hair and capped slightly protruding pussy lips that seemed to sing to me like siren calls in the warm sun. When she spun around I was greeted by her thick backside. Free of cellulite, her perfect cheeks were separated by a beautiful forbidden cavern. It took all of my effort to not let my animal brain jump up, bend her over and explore every inch of this perfect specimen.

"I am basically translucent."

"Come to think of it," I stood up, reaching out to her stomach, "I think I see a cinnamon bun moving right here" then I tickled her. Causing her to tumble over and press her breasts against my arms.

"Oh that was a cheap move, now you definitely need to join me."

"Alright, alright if you insist." I stood up and dropped my suit to the floor. My semi erect cock sprang like the end of a door stop.

She looked me head to toe. "Meh, I've seen bigger" she chided.

"It's not all about size, sweetheart. It's how you use it. Maybe you should ask your mother about that." I joked. But almost as if I planned it my phone pinged.

I fished my phone out from my crumpled-up suit and opened it up. It was a text from Karen which read, "what do you think about these?" Soon a picture came through of Karen in tight yoga pants, sticking her hips out in a dressing room. The tights hugged her bottom creating the perfect outline of her curvature.

"Who's that?" Kelly asked.

"Your mother."

"What does she want?"

"Well..." I thought whether I should push this or not, "she is modelling some of the things she is going to get for me."

"Oooh let me see!" She grabbed the phone from my hands. "I wish I had a tight ass like her and Renee. Instead, I have to haul this big thing around". She reached behind and gave her cheek a squeeze.

"I think you have nothing to worry about, Kelly." I responded then sat down on the bench and started typing a response.

"So... with my mom, will she do, like, whatever you say?" Kelly asked bashfully.

"I mean, to a certain degree I think she will do her best to please me, sure."

"Hmmmm..." Kelly seemed to be in deep thought, but seemed to like where this is going, "I dare you to ask her to do something crazy." She said as a wicked smile crossed her face.

"Daughters can be so cruel." I laughed, "So what do you want me to ask her to do?"

"Ask her to touch herself in the dressing room."

"Okay, but are you sure you want to turn your mom into an exhibitionist?"

"It's her decision to do it or not, besides it seems to run in the family, look at us right now!"

She had a point. I mean we were both sitting her naked on the boat, so I typed out a response and sent it off. Then it hit me. "That reminds me, I need to put some sunscreen on. I've never had a sunburn on my balls and I don't plan on finding out what it's like now. Can you pass me the bottle."

Kelly reached into her bag, pulled out the bottle and tossed it to me. I lathered some up on my hand and rubbed it on my shaft and around the surrounding area, careful to not take too many liberties as I was already quite turned on. I looked up and Kelly was watching me, her bottom lip bit between her teeth.

"You probably need another coat on, yourself. Do you want me to get your back?"

"Sure," she said, then grabbed a towel, laid it on the deck and then laid down, with her back to the sky.

I took the bottle and put two large wads on either side of her shoulders and made a semi circle above the small of her back facing up.

"You asshole, did you just make a smiley face?!" Kelly shouted.

"This looks perfect, now just lay back and let the sun do its work!"

"I swear to god if you leave that there they are going to find you 100 years from now at the bottom of the lake." She joked.

I then took the opportunity to rub the lotion onto her soft skin, starting at her shoulders I rubbed it in, using my thumbs to tease a massage.

She let out a slight moan, so I continued.

Working the lotion lower I continued to massage my way down her spine making sure to work my way out horizontally, gently brushing her breasts as my hands worked their way up and down her sides. As I got to the small of her back, I never once made my way to her ass. But she did lift her hips as I got close, which certainly struck me as an invitation.

Once the lotion was fully absorbed, I got up and moved to the end of her body down by her feet. I took the lotion and squirted two long strips that started from the top of her thighs and led down her calves to the soles of her feet.

I started with each foot, lifting each into my lap and massaged the lotion in, making sure to take the time so Kelly could enjoy the full body experience. I then worked my way up to her calves, slowly working the lotion in on my way to her milky thighs. With my hands above the back of her knees, my thumbs on the inner thigh and my fingers on the outer, I slid my hands up to the bottom of her buttocks, which folded over my hand briefly before I slowly slid them back down. I began kneading the lotion into each thigh and she reciprocated by spreading her legs slightly.

On my next lap up her thighs, I brushed up against the outer lips of her vagina which were slick with her personal lubricant. I put more lotion on my hand and repeated the action, but this time after brushing against her I brought my hands up to her ass and rubbed the lotion into each check.

She was both supple and muscular. As I kneaded the lotion, it caused the spreading of her labia. With each knead, slight sounds of sloshing filled my ears. I could smell her scent now strongly emanating from her womanhood. I wanted to dive in, tasting the sweet nectar between her legs, but knew that if I kept my cool it would happen sooner rather than later, so I stopped, leaving her wanting more.

Just then I received another notification from my phone. I stood up then sat back on the bench and opened it up.

"It's the video, Kel. Do you want to see it?" I said, scooting over to make room on the soft boat seat.

Kelly got up and sat down close to me. I turned my phone horizontal and hit play. There was Karen, her phone was propped up facing the changing room mirror and she was spread eagle sitting on a stool. She was gently massaging her clit, her breasts framed by her arm which was exploring her body.

Kelly shifted closer to me for a better view, I lifted my arm and put it over her shoulders, giving her easier access and then I pulled her close. My hand was on her side, resting just under her left breast. Her right breast was pressed against my side, her head rested on my shoulder. We watched as her mother brought her fingers to her mouth tasting her juices before bringing them back down to continue playing with herself.

Although I was squished on the seat, my cock became rigid from the contact from my niece watching her mother playing with herself. Suddenly I felt something wrap around the base of my cock. Kelly's hand was gripping me and slowly moving up and down my member. A small bead of precum emerged. Using her thumb she spread it on my head. Using my left arm which was draped around her shoulders and resting on her side, I raised my hand and began slowly massaging her breast. Gently tracing my fingers around her areola, I felt her nipple begin to stiffen before I began to play with it between my fingers. Kelly slid her own free hand down between her legs.

In the video, the dressing room door opened. "What the hell?" Sandy said as she quickly closed the door behind her.

Karen looked behind her but didn't stop," I'm making a video for your husband, come over here and give me a hand."

Sandy dutifully approached Karen from behind her stool and replaced Karen's hands with her own and began playing with her sister's pussy. Karen reached up and squeezed her breasts with both hands.

I mimicked the action with my free hand to Kelly who quivered to my touch. At this point she needed more space, so she shifted down, resting her head in my lap and laid out on the bench with one leg on the arm of the bench and the other hanging off the side, her foot keeping her balanced on the boat floor. I had a magnificent view of her body, her breasts hung gently to her sides, her legs parted giving me a wonderful view of her flower which she diligently massaged. She let go of my penis which was now almost lost in a sea of her hair and instead focused on her pleasure. I lifted the phone with one hand so she could watch her aunt and mother and with the other continued to focus on her breasts. I could feel the intensity increasing, her muscles starting to contract then at the same time I watched her and her mother climax.

Kelly let out a long moan and then a high-pitched sound, "Oh, oh I'm sorry!"

I looked down to see a pool of her juices collecting on the bench below her. "Oh, we have a squirter on our hands. You know I have never seen that in real life."

She sat up and put her hands to her head, "I'm so embarrassed, I am so sorry, that's never happened before..."

I put my fingers to her lips. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

She looked up at me, "do you mean it?"

"Do I? Kel, look at me. I am about to explode over here," I said, crudely grabbing my cock. "I should send something back to your mom to let her know I loved the show. What do you think, a picture of me out in nature?"

"Give me your phone," she reached out and grabbed it, flipping the camera on. "Strike a pose!"

I stood up in the front of the boat, with the river and beach as my backdrop.

"That looks good but hold on, you need to glisten." Kelly stepped up close to me, she reached between her legs gathering her juices and stroked my cock. Lubricating it with her sweet honey. Then bent down and gave it a kiss on the head, "there, now you shine."

I nearly shot my load right there, fortunately I caught my composure enough to take the shot.

"Mind if I send this to myself too?" She asked, inspecting her work.

"As long as you don't send it to your friends you can do as you wish."

She looked back at me then down at her feet. "Do you... I mean, would you like some help with that?" She said, looking back up at my engorged member.

"Kelly, I don't want to force you to do anything you wouldn't want to." I said, not wanting to pressure her.

"No, no, its just that, well I haven't actually had sex yet, so I don't know if I am ready for that, but..." She stepped closer to me, reaching out and putting her hand on my cock, "I would love to taste what my mother can't get enough of."

With that she dropped to her knees and I felt her lips wrap around me. The warmth of her mouth and the pressure from her tongue made me nearly lose my balance. She began to slowly bob up and down, taking only half of me in. It didn't matter how much she could because she had me close to the edge all day.

"Oh Kelly, you feel so good," I said, reaching my hand down to squeeze her breast, "but you're going to make me cum soon, I've been so turned on all day."

She pulled back, looking up at me with her big brown eyes, and stroked my cock. She aimed it to her chest, "Cum on my tits uncle Grey. I want to feel your warm cum drip down my chest."

That's all I needed to send me over the edge. I shot rope after rope of cum all over my young niece's chest. The liquid almost disappeared on her pearly skin. Fortunately, the sun caught it in such a way I could see my mark all over the young girl.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. Spittle was traced across her mouth from her efforts and our tongues danced in wetness.

When we stopped she leaned back and began to massage the cum into her skin.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I thought this is what you liked, I saw that Mom did this with your cum last time we were here."

"You saw that? How did you know?" I asked incredulously.

"Uncle Grey, I think I can tell the difference between sunscreen and cum... Anyway, I need to rinse off. Let's go for a swim." Kelly turned and jumped into the water.

I grabbed two towels and some sunscreen and tossed it into a bag then headed in after. I was sure to keep the bag over my head so it wouldn't get wet.

I tossed the bag up on the sandy shore then headed back to the water's edge getting about waist deep where the shore began to drop off. I sat down and floated, the sandy slope under the water served as a seat.

Kelly saw me and started swimming over. Her ass breaching the water each time she dove her head down under the water. When she got close enough, she stood up and shook her head spraying me with the mist from her hair. She looked at me with a ten thousand mile smile brandished by her perfectly white teeth.

I got up and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back down with me so she was cradled in my lap. My thighs served as her seat as we floated in the warm water. She relaxed completely into me. My left hand was wrapped around her waist and was gently stroking her soft stomach. My right hand grabbed hers and extended her arm out to her side, like she was Adam reaching out to God in the Sistine chapel. Once fully extended, I slowly slid my hand up her wrist with her arm still extended. When I reached her collarbone, I lifted her chin to the side where our lips met. I reached my left hand up and massaged her breast as we kissed. Once we stopped we sat there in silence, enjoying the scenery and our touch.

After some time I stood up and said, "I think I need to warm up again," then headed to shore. I laid my towel out on the sand and laid on my back, closing my eyes and letting the sun kiss my body. Just as I started to doze off, I felt a cool shade hover above my head, "Well this is a welcome surprise," I said once I opened my eyes and saw Kelly's thick pink nipples hanging over my head."

"You looked like you needed some sunscreen, so I wanted to help."

Kelly was sitting on her knees, right above my head. I watched as she poured a large glob of lotion on her hands then leaned over and began massaging it onto my chest. It felt so good, I melted into the towel below me. She then applied some more to her hands and worked her way down lower, reaching my stomach and hips. To reach my cock she had to lean further, lifting her thighs off from resting against her calves, exposing her peach. The moment I felt her grab the base of my now growing member, I reached my hands around her thighs, spreading them apart and dove headfirst into her sweet flower. She tasted perfect, my tongue plunged deep into her before focusing on her clit.

As I felt a familiar warmth envelope my own sex, I used my hands to spread her cheeks and with my tongue traced small circles around her asshole. Teasing and testing her interest to explore further.

"MMMMMMM," Kelly hummed around my cock.

Once fully lubricated with my saliva, I then refocused my efforts back on her clit. Still using my arms to provide support and my hands to spread her for my use, I stuck my right middle finger out and pressed it against her button, applying pressure but not penetrating. Kelly replied in turn by sinking back and letting my first knuckle slide into her.

She stopped sucking me for a moment and let out a long moan. I knew I had her close, so I let my tongue dance against her clit, rotating from side to side, up and down, with intense speed.

"Uuuggghhhhhhhhh!" Kelly let out a guttural sound as her sweet fluid filled my mouth and soaked my face. She collapsed her weight on me. Her recovering vagina was pressed against my chest as she took me back into her mouth, her hands began massaging my balls.

"I'm going to cum sweetheart"

Kelly stopped just quick enough to say, "I want to taste it, Uncle Grey," then she continued use her mouth to fuck me.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted. After what felt like five minutes, she rolled off of me and swallowed my seed.

She crawled up to me and licked from my chin to my mouth, "Mmmm I do taste good."

I kissed her back, "I've never tasted anything better."

Kelly wrapped her arms around me and sank her head into my chest.

"Uncle Grey?" She said with sadness in her voice.

"Will we be able to do this again, do you think?"

"Kelly," I said, with my hand sliding down her back and now resting on her buttocks. "I never want to go a day without doing this with you. You know that we are converting our garage into an in-law apartment, and we will need a tenant soon."

She looked up at me with big eyes. "Just think about it." I said, "but for now we need to be heading back. I think we should get dinner ready, your aunt and mom will be home soon."

We packed up our stuff from the beach and headed back to the boat.

When we got back to the boat, I had a text from Sandy. It read, "We bought some things that I think you might like, but for now download this app." I clicked the link and it brought me to the app store to download a remote for a digitally controlled vibrator.

"What's that devilish smile for," Kelly asked.

I looked up at her, "Oh nothing, I just love my family."

To be continued.

12