All Comments on 'Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 04'

by jehoram

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AthaliaAthaliaover 3 years ago

(Usual disclaimer: I edited this story. All errata are my fault.)

I liked this story and the whole series a lot. I was going to write it off as a male fantasy but, with the addition of Rosie, it became something more. It's often a woman's fantasy to be had by a quick succession of men. It's usually a rape or a gang-bang situation, not one involving a loving family. That was new to me. And it was my fantasy, too, although I was wishing for the family I wished I had, not the one I actually had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five Stars !

I just found OFLS Ch.4, really liked it, and then went back and caught up on the first 3 chapters. It is a great story and hope that you continue to write more chapters about Jeremy and his family. Five Stars from me, and a big thank you. Hope to see more full family stories from you in the future. Keep them coming!

DNA

DakotacplDakotacplover 3 years ago
Great addition

A great addition to the series. Very hot sex in all four chapters!!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
A Four Because

It was a little over the top, but still enjoyable. How about more chapters with fewer characters, and maybe the guys helping each other slide into the girls pussies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjehoram@jehoram
Writer, part time nudist, full time aesthete. I usually don't take PMs, but try me anyway. You might get lucky.