Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell, no! I think I'm done for the day! Maybe tomorrow?"

"I'll take a rain check," she said as she lifted her body off mine, taking care to keep her pussy lips closed to retain the cum.

Mom said, "I'm not cooking tonight! Pizzas, everyone! Give me your orders!" And she brought out her turkey baster again, to suck a fourth load of cum out of Rosie's cunt. "The cum's going into a salad dressing this time!"

Mom insisted that all the girls take showers before getting in the pool again, since they needed to wash the oil from their hair. They showered in pairs using the pool-side shower while we men watched. It was so strange to see them prancing naked before us without arousing our libidos in the slightest. It reminded me of how Diane and I and Lori's kids had been naked in front of each other when we were children, before puberty complicated our lives. It was nice to be that way again, I reflected.

While the ladies showered, Dad ordered a few pizzas, and when the delivery man opened the door, he was greeted by four naked women with wet hair... a sight that must have made his day! And pizza and cum-flavored salad was what we had for dinner. The girls were still wearing the nipple jewelry that Mom passed out, and the twins were able to keep wearing their cock rings, although my cock was now too shrunken to keep my original ring on, and Dad had given me a smaller one to wear while I was flaccid. After the meal, there was some talk of an "Act Three" but I think the brothers were afraid that they wouldn't last, or even be able to get it up.

I was worried about that myself, frankly, having cum six times that day. But we decided to just pair off and do one last fuck in the beds we were going to sleep in. "I'm not going to fuck my brothers tonight," Rosie announced. "I'll be doing enough of that when we get home! I want Jeremy again!"

The brothers flipped a coin, and Jack chose Diane, so Bob went to the main bedroom with Mom. Dad and Lori hugged each other and kissed. I hadn't realized Dad was such a horndog, but his cock was already rising at the prospect the next fuck with his sister-in-law. That was going to be his fifth cum of the day. But Dad told me later that having four different women to fuck gave him some extra inspiration. And Lori could always get him hard, because she was so much like Mom in some ways and so different in others.

Rosie and I went to my bedroom with our arms around each other's waist, and she fondled my limp dick as we kissed. Still wondering if I would be able to get it up again, I held her close and let her grind her hard nipples against my chest as I ran my finger up and down her. To my amazement, she was ready for more sex, and her clit was so engorged it was poking out from her folds. But when I told her about my concern, she said that she'd be happy with whatever I had.

"Let me take my nipple rings off," she said.

"What did they feel like? I'm curious to know."

"I liked them. They made me feel... more womanly, somehow. The made me proud of my nips and how long and sensitive they are. What did your cock ring feel like?"

"Kind of the same. Mostly, it helped me keep my erection. This smaller one is just for stimulation, as long as I can take it off before I really got hard."

"Where's your first ring?"

"It slipped off," I replied as I watched her unlock the nipple rings one by one and lay them on the night-stand, and then gave her bare nips a squeeze. "My cock isn't as fat as it was when I was hard."

"I like it soft, too," she said as she took my dick into her mouth and gently sucked and tongued it. "Let's 69," I suggested, and she swiveled her body around my dick until her pussy was over my face. I buried my face in it, licking her cunt lips, nuzzling that fat clit, and thrusting my tongue into her hole. She was still leaking some cum that the turkey baster had missed. Then I slipped my fingers in there and slowly finger-fucked her as she sucked.

Meanwhile, she was rolling my soft dick around in her mouth with her tongue and sucking it like a teat. At my suggestion, she also played with my balls and stuck a finger into my ass. When I was halfway hard again, she said, "Do you think you're going to cum again?"

"Maybe. I'm getting almost hard enough. Can you take my cock ring off?"

She pulled it off with her teeth, and laid it next to her nipple rings. "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"No, Rosie. I want to cum inside you one more time. I want to be kissing you when we cum."

"I'd like that, too. Can I be on the bottom? I want to feel your weight on my tits. I missed that the last time, at the orgy."

I took my fingers out of her and let her lay on her back, and I mounted her; my dick was just hard enough to enter her vagina. As we kissed, I could taste my pre-cum on her lips, and knew she could taste her pussy on mine. Using cunt muscles she'd never used on a cock until that morning, she massaged my cock to full hardness for an incredible seventh time that day. We fucked slowly and gracefully, and I managed to stay hard for almost twenty minutes before I told her that I had to cum.

"I'm sorry, Rosie. I can't hold it any more. I wanted to cum with you so bad."

"Hey, baby, I've been cumming for the last five minutes," she replied. "Not a big cum, but like a warm tide. Go ahead and cum, darling. Kiss me hard, and fill me with your cum."

And I did. God knows how I was able to cum at all, but I felt my cock spasm and then soften a little, but it was still hard enough to stay inside her for a moment.

"What a way to lose my virginity," she said softly as she broke the kiss. "Eleven loads of jizz in me on my first day!"

"Your pussy must be hurting by now!"

"Not really. Thanks to Mister Hairbrush and all the training I've had with him. I fucked my pussy sore many a time!"

"It's a shame to abandon such a dedicated lover!"

"You're right! When I go home to get my things, I think I'll take him with me. I'll just just leave a twenty-dollar bill on Papa's dresser, so he can buy a new one."

"You're going home? When? For how long?"

"Tomorrow. But not to stay. Only to get my things and move out. I'm never living there again," she said simply. "I'm going to be living with Mamma and the boys now."

"Won't your dad object?"

"He might, but there's nothing he can do. I'm an adult now. The divorce settlement said that I can make my own decisions once I turn eighteen."

"Were you unhappy there?"

"Not really. Dad and his new wife were always nice to me. And I love my new little brother and sister. But I've decided that I really like sex, and I want to get a lot of it. And here I've got two horny brothers that I can fuck any time I want to. And I've got you, while you're home for the summer. And I've got your dad. All the sex I could use, and it's safe sex! I can't get that at Dad's place. Or anywhere else, for that matter."

"And you've got your mom, and my mom, and Diane while she's home. That is, if you want to keep the lesbian thing going, too."

"Yeah, I do! God, I love this family, and our 'little secret!' And does your Aunt Dee swing that way?"

"She says she does. So you'll get all the pussy you'll want, too, when she visits again."

Rosie pulled me closer as my cock finally slipped out of her. "You know, Mamma always had a high sex drive. That's where I got it from. I'm so glad she had my Uncle Brad and your dad to fuck after she broke up with Papa. She would have gone crazy otherwise."

"Uncle Brad? Our mom's brother?"

"Yeah. You've met him when he was in town."

"Sure. He's a neat guy. He'd come to visit once in a while. But he always stayed at your mom's house, not ours."

"And now we know why! But he got married and moved to California two years ago, and it's been just your dad. And now you, too."

"But your mother's got your two brothers to fuck now."

"Yeah. Thank God for that! And now I get to fuck them, too. It's funny. I don't think I've really fucked them properly. That first round, you guys were just sex toys for us girls. And in the second round, they were squirting in me almost as soon as they got inside me. I'd like to have one of them right after Mamma's done with him, so I can turn him on slowly and have a nice long fuck, like I had with you just now."

"And you can have me again, whenever you want. I promised you that!"

"I'm looking forward to it," she said. "Now let's go to sleep, and we can fuck again in the morning."

"What are we going to do after the summer's over?"

"I'll be going to the same college my brothers are, so I'll be living at home with Mamma and the boys."

"Maybe I can transfer to that college, too!"

"Don't be silly! If you were there, we'd never get any studying done! We'd be balling each other non-stop!"

"I guess you're right! I'll let your brothers and Dad take care of you. But I want you with me every time I come home."

"Deal!" she said.

And we kissed again, and drowsed off locked together in a hug. And I had a dream of her that night. She was jerking off her brothers, their cum spewing onto her long bejeweled nipples as she laughed in delight. And then they licked it off her breasts as they finger-fucked her and then cock-fucked her to a series of orgasms, taking turns with her. She was a very, very happy girl!

Was it just a dream? Or could it be a prophecy?


12