Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 06

Story Info
See Julie, Jeremy's girl, getting let in on the secret.
9.3k words
4.71
12.9k
27

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers

I'm Julie, Jeremy's honey, and I'm going to take the story from here on. He's already told you about how he lost his virginity two summers ago. But I'm going to tell you how I got let in on his family's "little secret."

It was my freshman year in college. I was on the swim team and saw him for the first time when we were sharing the pool with the men's team. I was attracted to him because of how sexy he was. He had the Asian eye-folds, black hair, and smooth muscles that reminded me of Bruce Lee, although I found out later that, while his father was of Japanese descent, his mom was Scandinavian. That part sort of got lost in the gene mix, though.

They say I'm a pretty girl, although I don't have big boobs. I never minded that, since big tits would get in the way of my swimming, and I was happy with my AA-cups. My older sister has bigger boobs, and they're already starting to sag even though she's only in her early thirties. I have black curly hair, typical of my own Italian background. I keep it cut short, though, so it fits into my swim cap. The only place it really shows is on my pubes, which I keep unshaved except for where it can be seen when I'm wearing my swimsuit.

The other thing I shared with Jeremy was my skin color, a bit darker than most white people. Some of that was sun tan, though, because I tan pretty easily.

He was just getting out of the pool when I saw him. He saw me and gave me a smile that went straight to my pussy. That had never happened to me before, even though I'd had several lovers by that time. I thought it was just an expression. But I caught myself smiling back.

I asked around about him, and found out that he had a reputation as a great cocksman, never leaving a girl unsatisfied. But he didn't want to talk about his family, so the girls all decided that he was only out for pussy and had no intention of getting serious with anybody.

Which was fine with me. I wasn't looking to get serious, either. All my previous boyfriends had been shitty lovers. I'd started sleeping with guys when I was fourteen, which was possible because my parents really didn't give a damn about me and let me do whatever I wanted. I was living with my mom and never saw my dad. Mom divorced him when I was ten.

My sister was out on her own by then, although she took the trouble to stay in touch with me. She'd joined some sort of cult a few years ago, or so my mother said, but she sounded pretty normal to me when we talked on the phone. I have a brother, six years older than me, who ended up even wilder than me. We never heard from him at all, except when he needed money for bail. The only people who want him now are the cops, after he jumped bail and disappeared. The FBI is looking for him, too. I got a very interesting visit the other day from a couple of agents who wanted to know if I was in contact with him, and were disappointed to learn that I hadn't heard from him in years.

So I grew up as a wild teenager. About the best thing my mother did for me was to tell me about the birds and the bees when I was starting to get my periods. And she told me not to screw anybody until I was on birth control. I had a bad VD scare soon after I was fucking guys, so I always insisted that my lovers wear condoms. They always bitched about that, and that was another thing that kept me from wanting to get into another serious relationship.

When I turned sixteen, my mom gave me a trail bike, and I promptly crashed it, ending up with a broken arm and shin-bone. I was in the hospital for a few days, and in casts for a bit longer. But it was a wake-up call for me. I got serious about studying, and surprised myself with straight "A"s in my senior year in high school. And my sister insisted on my taking up swimming as therapy, to get my arm and leg muscles strong again. I found that I liked it a lot, and joined the school swim team. So between studying and swimming, I didn't have much time for boys.

After I got to college, I got a few dates, but they weren't much better than the guys who laid me in high school. I was pretty sure by this time that all guys were crappy lovers who just wanted me to get naked enough to stick their dicks in me and cum, and then get lost.

But then I met Jeremy.

When he asked me out for coffee, at first I said "No," but then I got to thinking about what those girls said about him. Well, it wouldn't hurt to try him out and see if the rumors were true. I was horny almost all the time, and wanking wasn't really getting it done. So I finally called him back and said, "Sure."

I didn't feel like beating around the bush, so the first thing I brought up was his reputation for being a great lover but not interested in a real relationship.

"I can't speak for my reputation," he told me. "But I don't know why they thought I wasn't going for a commitment."

"They said you didn't want to talk about your family."

"Well, yeah. That has been a problem."

"I understand. I really don't want to talk about my family, either."

"Speaking of reputations, you've got one, too. Some of the guys I've talked to said that you give off this vibe, like 'Don't get serious with me. If you do, I'll break your heart, or you'll break mine, and who wants that?' Is that true? Is that what you want?"

"Well, maybe. But none of those guys ever struck me as the kind who wanted serious commitments, anyway."

I changed the subject, and asked him about swimming. He said that his whole family was into the sport, particularly his three cousins, who were all on their college teams. "They sort of talked me into it," he said. "And I'm not bad at it, I think. And I'm getting better all the time. I have one cousin who's really good. She's the fastest one in the family. I'm always at least a half a lap behind her."

And we talked some more about music, and movies, and how we spent vacations. I found, to my delight, that our interests were more alike than I'd imagined.

"Well," he said finally. "I'd like to get to know you better. Would you like to visit me and listen to some music?"

I smiled. "You mean, would you like to take me home and fuck me?"

"I wouldn't turn it down, if you wanted to do that. I always let the woman call the shots. That's how I was raised."

"Okay, then, let's go. Let's get some dinner, and then your place, and we'll see what happens."

Over dinner, we chatted, and I found that he was whip-smart, and very funny, but when I asked him to tell me more about his family, he changed the subject quickly.

Well, we ended up in bed after all. It wasn't a quick process. We'd started kissing, which went necking and then to getting rid of some clothing. Our shirts went off, and I showed him my small titties, with areolas and nipples just the way he liked them, or so he said. He actually knew how to please a girl with just nipple play, kissing them, stroking them, tonguing them, and sucking them. He took his time, and I started to melt in his arms.

"Aren't you going to want to get into my pants?" I asked. "That's where all my other lovers tried to do."

"I told you before, it's your call. You decide. I just want to give you a good time."

"I'm kind of torn. On the one hand, this is going kind of fast for me. But I've heard that you really know your way around a pussy, and I'm dying to know if the rumors were true."

"It's true that I've had some experience with that, and I'd be happy to show you what I can do. But I'm not going to do anything that you're uncomfortable with. Any speed is good, if it pleases you."

"You know, I've heard that line before from every lover I've had, but I think you're the first one who's actually telling me the truth."

"I don't lie to people, Julie. It's not fair to them."

"Then let's ditch our pants, and see where it goes from there." With that, we shucked our jeans and were down to our underwear. I could see the outline of his dick on his boxers, and it looked a lot bigger than when I'd seen its outline on his Speedos.

"May I stroke your legs, Julie?"

"My legs? Sure. Make it slow."

And he did. he made sure to stop at the leg hems of my panties, taking a little more time there than on the rest of my legs but not intruding further. The inside of my thighs are super-sensitive, and he teased them just the way I liked, like he'd done it a hundred times before.

"So the panties are my demarcation line?" I said.

"You didn't give me permission to go further, Julie."

I gave him a long stare, and then said, "Take off your boxers."

When his hard cock sprang free, I smiled. "Just how I imagined it! But bigger. It didn't look that big inside your suit!"

"Well, I'm what they call a 'grower.' Do you know what that means?"

"Like, 'grow' as compared to 'show?' Sure. It isn't going to grow any more, is it?"

"No, I'm afraid that's pretty much it."

"Well, do you want me to blow you?"

"I'd rather get you off first, Julie."

"That's Thing Number Two I've never heard from a lover before. Who are you, anyway?"

"Somebody who just wants to please you. You're my guest, and your pleasure is more important than mine. Just tell me what to do to get you there. But there's one thing, though. I'd love to eat you out, but I won't, until I know if you're clean first. And if we fuck, I'm going to wear a rubber."

"Hey, I'm on the Pill. And I keep my pussy clean. I washed it before I came."

"But I don't know if you have VD or not. And it's important to me, because..."

"Because?"

"Well, I'm going to tell you. I have other relationships with women on a regular basis. Quite a few women, actually. And they all demand that I stay free of VD."

"What, are you in some sort of sex club?"

"No, it's not that. But I really can't say more than that now."

"Well, what can you do?"

"Take your panties off, and maybe I can show your pussy a thing or two, things that might surprise you."

"Thing Number Three. Damn you, Jeremy, you've got me curious!" And with that, I slipped off my panties and showed him a very wet pussy, wreathed in black, curly, and well trimmed hair.

"That's very beautiful, Julie. I could stare at it all day!"

"And you've got a hard-on, and you're not going to stick it in?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Not yet. Maybe soon. Maybe not. It depends on what happens next."

"Well, let's start with this," he said as he gently stroked the outer fold of my cunt with his finger. Then two fingers, one on each side. I felt my body tense, then relax. He left my pussy to stroke my inner thighs some more, traveling back and forth. I was really getting into it, playing with my tits and tweaking the nipples.

"Is that all?" I said. "Guys have done this before. It's nice, but I need more."

"May I do this?" he said as he pushed a finger gently onto my clit, pushing it back and forth as he began to part the folds of my labia and stroke the cleft in between.

"Yeah!" she said. "Do that!" He was the first guy I ever laid that knew what a clit was before I showed him. Even after that, they never understood what it really was, and what it wanted. "Who is this guy?" I kept wondering.

Again, he took his time, until every stroke and push he made on my clit and cunt was rewarded by the body language that told him that I wanted more. I tilted my hips forward and spread my legs wider. My breaths deepened.

He took a chance and positioned a finger at my hole. "May I do this?"

I stared at him for a moment. "Yeah, okay. Be slow, though. Be careful."

"I'll be slow. Just tell me when I've gone too far, and I'll back off."

"Thing Number Four," I said. "Or is it Five? You're so different from anybody I've ever met. You're not gay, are you?"

"Not really. Maybe a little bi, like most of my family. But like I said, the women who've made love to me taught me to respect them, and I'm doing my best to do that."

I smiled. "You can put it in then. Slow. That's it." He finger fucked me with his middle finger, gently probing for my G-spot. He found it on the front wall of my vagina, and paid it a series of quick visits.

"Ooh, I like that! You can put in another finger if you like." He added his index finger and continued. "Harder," I said. He pushed harder. "Three fingers now!" I barked, and his ring finger joined the team.

"Wait," I said. "The rhythm's all wrong. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so. Try and squeeze my fingers with your cunt muscles."

I experimented, flexing my Kegels. "Like this?" I said.

"That's it," he replied. "Just squeeze at the tempo you like, and I'll follow along."

This was more like it! I felt that I was actually masturbating myself, using his fingers as a sex toy. After a few minutes of this, I was well on my way to an orgasm. I began to maul my breasts harder, and I saw the sheen of sweat on my torso.

"My cunt muscles hurt," I gasped. "You can drive." I was breathing hard, so he timed his thrusts to that, and I began to shake. At that point, his free hand went to my pussy and pressed my clit. I shook some more. He pressed it again, and this time he also pressed on the bump in my vaginal wall where my G-spot was. I jolted as if shocked. he did it again and again, and my orgasm hit me out of nowhere, like a freight train. And he continued to thrust and stoke the fire. My eyes rolled back, I squeezed my tits so hard that my hands left bruises, and my legs kicked like a mule. Then I went limp. When my eyes finally came back into focus, and he was looking at me longingly. The warm feeling of a climax washed over me again and again, radiating out from my pussy to my fingers and toes. My lips trembled.

Finally I spoke. "What the hell was that?"

"That, my dear, is an orgasm."

"No way! I've had orgasms before. This was more!"

"Then your lovers short-changed you. But I've learned that a woman's orgasms can have all sorts of intensity. I'm glad I was able to give you a good one this time!"

"God! Can you do this every time?"

"I can try."

"Well, after that, I owe you a fuck. Any damn time now!"

"First let me wash my hands and put on a rubber."

"Oh, yeah. You mentioned that. I'll still be here when you get back." He was the first man I ever slept with that had ever used a condom even before I asked him to.

He got up and used the bathroom. When he came back, he had the condom in his hand. He unwrapped it, and rolled it onto his cock. Then he lay on top of me and positioned himself to enter me.

"Why aren't you putting it in?" I said.

"You haven't told me to," he answered.

"For God's sake, Jeremy. Fuck me!"

That's all he needed. He slid his cock into my very wet cunt and thrust it in carefully, trying to find if my cervix might be a problem. That was something else no man had ever done before. To my relief, I could take it in all the way, and we were hair to hair and bone to bone. he again matched his thrusts to my breathing, stroking my arms, putting his full weight on my chest as my rock-hard nipples ground against his pecs.

Somehow, he knew that there were several sensitive spots on a woman's body, on her side, her armpits, her neck, her thighs, and the small of her back, so he explored my body like it was virgin territory. On some spots, he got results, and on other spots, not so much. But his average of success was pretty good, and I was quickly on the way to another climax. When it finally arrived, it hit hard, and my vagina clamped his cock. It was only five or six strokes later that he reached that tipping point himself, and I felt his cock pulsing, pumping his sperm into me. Or rather, into the condom in me.

We lay together like that, hugging each other, our hands skating on sweat, our breaths deep and heavy. He felt his cock softening, so he reached down to secure the opening of the condom to it, and slid out of me. With shaking hands, I stripped the condom off. I handed him a tissue, and then I gave him a kiss.

"Thank you, Jeremy. God, those girls were right! Two blockbusters in a row! I don't think I can even stand."

"You don't have to. And thank you, Julie! You're a splendid fuck. I only wished I could eat you out. I think you'd like that."

"Nobody ever did that to me. As soon as they saw my pussy, all they could think of was getting their dick in there. One or two of them finger fucked me, but they sucked at it. Too rough, too fast, not enough love. You did just perfect!"

And that was our first fuck. There would be many, many more. The first thing we did was visit the school clinic, so we could take tests for VD and prove to each other that we were clean. After that, I got all the head I could use, and he could ride me bareback.

And I blossomed as a lover. I'd tried a few other positions before with other lovers, like cowgirl and doggy, but never with a lover that could maximize my pleasure. Now his bed was a playground for me, and I was like a kid learning for the first time what my body could do. Soon I was sleeping over, and waking up to take care of his morning wood with a hand-job a blow-job or a tit-job, which I could just barely manage with my small tits. He told me he always used to have to masturbate in the morning, so he could focus on my classes, but when I slept over, I made sure he had his morning orgasm.

And I changed in other ways, too. He told me that his family were nudists, at least around each other, and that his uncle talked him into joining one of the national nudist organizations. I think I was born to be a nudist, because while I was growing up, my mom was always yelling at me to put some clothes on. I loved to be naked around Jeremy, even when we weren't fucking, so he took a chance and invited me to a picnic the local nudist club was holding. He wasn't a regular member of that club, but when he showed up with a TNS membership card and a woman on his arm, we had no problems getting admitted. It didn't take long for me to be as confident with being naked around other people as he was. I was surprised to see young couples and children there, and it made me wish that I'd been raised in an environment like that. Jeremy was a little perturbed at the attention I was getting from the men, especially the single ones, but it didn't bother me at all. It sounds strange, but it was the first time I was really happy with my naked body and even proud of it, especially when I could show it off without it always being a prelude to sex.

So all in all, Jeremy seemed like the perfect mate for me, sharing all my interests, enjoying our time together, and fucking me senseless every chance we got. But he still wouldn't tell me much about his family. He told me later how worried he was about having to figure out a way to ask me how I'd feel about marrying into a free-love family.

But as it turned out, he didn't have to.

One Saturday in June, just at the beginning of summer break, I told him that my sister was in town, and staying in a hotel. "Is this the one in the cult?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, but it doesn't seem to be screwing up her head too much. When we've talked, she still seems like the same sort of person she always was. I'd like you to meet her."

"Why?"

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't things getting a little, well, tight with us? I'm getting this vibe that you want this to be more serious."

"I do. I was trying to figure out a way to tell you, that's all."

"What's wrong with 'Will you marry me?'"

"Are you serious?"

"Try me!"

"Well, you may be asking for more than you think."

"Well, if we are going to get serious," she said, "maybe we should start meeting each other's families. I mean, if you can't stand mine, and I can't stand yours, that could be a deal-breaker, right?"

"And that's why you want me to meet your sister?"

"And her husband. He's here, too."

"All right, then. What's the plan?"

"I'm meeting them for lunch. I'll pick you up at 11:30."

jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers