Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which meant that at 11:45, we were knocking at the door of a hotel room, and my sister answered it. She gave me a big hug, and then she saw Jeremy. Before I could say a word, she cried, "Jeremy! It's so good to see you again!" And she gave him a strong hug, too. I was dumbfounded.

"Wait! You two know each other?"

"Know him?" Stacie said. "He's my nephew!"

"Your nephew? Really? How?"

"Jeremy's mother is Greg's brother!"

At which point, Greg came forward and shook hands with hands, and introduced himself to me. I hadn't attended their wedding, so this was the first time we'd met.

"Help me out here," I said. "This... cult... you married into was associated with Jeremy's family?"

"It's not a cult," Stacie said. "I've told you that before."

"But you said it's some sort of free-love thing."

"It is. But maybe I said too much about it. It's not what you think it is."

Well, the cat was halfway out of the bag. And it would be completely out before long, when we went to lunch at the hotel's restaurant.

"I have a question, Julie," Jeremy said after we'd ordered. "Why didn't I see you at Greg and Stacie's wedding?"

I laughed. "Because I was in an arm sling and a leg cast!" I told him about my wreck on the trail bike and my recovery. "I was still in the hospital when they got married. In fact, Stacie recommended that I take up swimming as therapy. She's a good swimmer. She actually coaches it."

"I know. She told me."

"When?"

"When she and Greg visited my family a couple of years ago. That was when we met."

"Hey, Stacie, can we talk in private for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure, honey! Excuse us, boys. We have a little girl talk to do." They nodded, so Stacie and I went into the hotel's lobby and took a seat. I sat there quietly, my hands folded on my lap, as Stacie explained what their family's "little secret" was all about.

"I know it's a lot to take in, Julie," Stacie concluded. "But don't be afraid of these people. I've never felt so much love before. And we don't have any weird politics or religion or anything like that. It's just that we're a normal family, like every normal family, except that we fuck each other when we want to. You know, 'relatives with benefits.' That's all."

"That's all? So I have to sleep with somebody else if I want to marry Jeremy?"

"What's wrong with that? You always slept with whoever you wanted to! You're a bigger slut than I am, and you know what a slut I used to be! And you don't have to sleep with anybody you don't want to sleep with. But listen to me. The last time we had the whole family together, there was Jeremy to fuck, and his dad, and Greg, and two other young men... his nephews... all of them at my beck and call. Skilled lovers, every one of them. Guys who had beautiful boners, and knew how to use them! Guys you've always needed to meet, to show you how good sex can be."

"So you've slept with Jeremy?"

"Honey, I've slept with just about everybody in the family, except the girls. And I've wanted to try that, too. Greg's sisters say they've done it, with each other and with their daughters."

That took me by surprise; I never knew Stacie was bi-curious. But I had to ask, "So I have to fuck every guy who asks me?"

"It's not like that. They don't ask you. You ask them. You have to understand that we women are in charge, that nobody would ever force you to do something you didn't want to do. And all the men are clean. No VD. The women, too. They're strict about that."

"Yeah, Jeremy told me that much. But he didn't say that the women he was screwing was his own family! What about Greg? Does he want to fuck me, too?"

"Sweetie, he's heterosexual and you're hot! Of course he wants to fuck you! But only if you wanted him to fuck you. If you didn't, he'd never try to force myself on you. But if you're wondering what kind of lover he is, let me say that he's better than Jeremy. And you know how good Jeremy is, right? Would it surprise you to know that his dad Gary is even better? And those two boys, Lori's boys. They're pretty good, too, and you're not going to find more respectful or considerate boys anywhere. Believe me, they'll think you're a goddess!"

"Let me think about it," I said. "I'm not against it in principle, I'm just wondering how it would work for me and Jeremy."

"Well, then, I think you should meet his family before you decide. We're heading up there this afternoon. Want to come along?"

I looked at her. "Well, all right. But I want to take my own car, so I can drive back any time I want."

"Meaning any time you feel uncomfortable! Well, I wouldn't blame you for that; I'd do the same thing if I were you. But I have a hunch that you're never going to feel that way. I've never lied to you, little sister, and I'm not lying to you now. But let's go back now, our food must be there."

We went back to the table and ate our sandwiches, and Greg and Stacie told me more about themselves while Jeremy listened. All the while, I was mentally sizing Greg up as a lover, wondering what his cock looked like. Stacie glanced over from time to time and smiled, like she knew what I was thinking. And I found myself smiling back.

Greg paid the check while Stacie went off to make a phone call to let Jeremy's parents know we were on the way. And we headed out that afternoon with Stacie and Gwen in their motor home, and me and Jeremy following in separate cars. When we arrived, Jeremy's parents came out to greet us.

We made our introductions. Jeremy's dad, whose name was Gary, looked almost exactly like a forty-some version of Jeremy, with the same hair, eyes, and build, although Gary's hair was flecked with gray. And Linda, Jeremy's mom, looked like somebody just off the boat from Sweden or Norway... blue eyes and blonde hair. In two seconds flat, I was completely comfortable with her. Her skin was tanned, and her figure was trim and big-bosomed.

And I got to see exactly how big her boobs were the moment we got inside the house, because everybody started undressing. I was taken aback, but remembered that Jeremy had told me that they were nudists, and had pointed out the decals on my sister's camper that advertised their membership in nudist societies. So I did what they did, and within a few minutes we were all naked, with our clothes neatly folded and put on a sideboard in the dining room.

Gary's cock looked identical to Jeremy's, except that he was circumcised. Linda displayed the all-over tan that showed me that she liked to sunbathe in the nude, and her crotch was hairless. Except for the small paunch left by her pregnancies, she looked pretty good for somebody in her forties. Her breasts were full and tended to sag, and had the longest and fattest nipples I'd ever seen on a woman. And she was completely comfortable with her nudity, spreading her legs wide to expose her pussy when she sat down, and giving it an idle scratch from time to time. Or was it a caress? She was doing what I often did when I was nude, giving my clit a tickle when the mood hit me. She caught me staring, and smiled as if to say, "Be comfortable, honey! Do what feels good!" I smiled back, and winked to let her know I got the message.

And Greg's naked body was strikingly handsome. A lot of blonde chest hair, some muscle that showed that he liked to work out, and a penis a shade larger then Jeremy's, and longer even when it was flaccid. And he wanted to fuck me, I thought. What would it feel like? If it grew into some ten-inch monster, could I handle it?

As for Stacie, the last time I'd seen her naked was about nine years ago, when she'd left home. She hadn't changed much, except that her breasts, which were spectacular when she was a teenager, started to show some sag. But she had the muscle tone of an active swimmer, as she'd always been. And she had an all-over tan, too. It made me a little envious, because I'd always wanted one, too.

"Anybody want drinks?" Linda asked as she stood up. "Help yourself. There's beer and soda in the refrigerator." She put out a bowl of chips as well, and soon we were drinking, munching on the chips, and chatting easily. I took Stacie aside at one point, and we sat down by the pool in the backyard. That backyard had a high privacy fence, so the family would feel comfortable about being nude, not to mention fucking, as I was to find out.

"I like these people, Stacie!"

"I knew you would. When I met them, I thought that Gary and Linda are the parents we should have had. Jeremy and his sister Diane had a great upbringing, and they had the perfect introduction to sex. You've seen the results, at least with Jeremy."

"Speaking of which, what's going to happen now?"

"Well, if you're cool with it, they'll probably start choosing partners. If you want to play, I suggest you start with Gary. He's probably the best cocksman I've ever met, and he's got a thing for small-boobed women."

"I'm really kind of nervous about this, Stacie. If they're all that experienced, I might be a disappointment to them."

"Don't be! You've fucked guys before, and these men are no different, except that they really know what they're doing in bed. And believe me, they're only looking for sex, not for a commitment. This is important, so listen up! You can fuck Gary and Greg as much as you want, and you'll never break their bonds with their wives. And Jeremy will still be your guy, even when he's fucking his mom or his aunts or his sister or his cousins. Trust me on this. I've never steered you wrong, have I?"

She took a sip of her soda and continued. "Look, sister. These people have extended an enormous invitation to you. They usually don't let people into the 'family secret' until you're at least engaged. But since you've not only been fucking Jeremy but you've fallen in love with him... I can tell, honey... I've persuaded them to give you this chance. As I said before, these people are the family that we never really had, the family we needed. Now you have a bite at that apple. You should take it."

"Okay, I'll do it. Let's go inside."

Stacie made the announcement. "I've been talking to Julie, and she wants in. What do you all say?"

Gary and Linda almost spoke as one, saying "Welcome, Julie! Welcome to our family!" They came over to me and gave me hugs, hugs that were full body hugs, with Linda pressing her beautiful boobs against my puny ones. Greg and Jeremy also said, "Welcome!" and gave me hugs. And I hugged Stacie, too. And for the first time, as she pressed that "Hollywood" rack of hers against my chest, I wondered what she'd be like in bed.

The guys were getting hard now. When I compared Jeremy's boner to his father's, I saw that they were almost identical. And Greg's was sticking out proudly, no longer than he was when he was soft but maybe a little thicker. "I'm really going to fuck them," I thought. Two guys I've just met, and I'm going to fuck them. And Jeremy is totally cool with it!"

"So who's ready to pair up?" Gary said.

"I am," I said, with a boldness that surprised me. "And may I have you, please? Stacie says I should."

He grinned. "Of course!" And he hugged me again, this time with his erection pressed against my belly.

"I'm taking Jeremy," Stacie announced. "It's been a while!"

"And I'm taking my dear brother," Linda said. "It will be so nice to have you inside me again, Gregory!"

With that, we went to our separate bedrooms. Gary and I took the guest room, which had a king-size bed.

"How do you want to do this?" Gary asked. "You're in complete charge, you know. I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do. But I suggest that I give you head, if you like."

"That would be fine," I answered. This was so surreal, a guy asking permission instead of taking charge. A guy like Jeremy. Jeremy's father, even! Well, I was going to see how much the old saying "Like father, like son" applies here. And I lay on my back and spread my legs.

He started the same way Jeremy did the night we first fucked... light strokes on my pussy lips, teasing my clit, gently probing my hole, all the while stroking the inside of my thighs and planting kisses there. "This was going to be all right," I thought. "He knows what he's doing." But then he started doing something else, something Jeremy didn't do that first night. He began to lick my cunt, his tongue separating the petals of my pussy lips, tracing their length from my hole to my clit, paying a little extra attention to my pee hole. "Just like Jeremy," I thought. "He knows how to do this."

"Put some fingers in there," I suggested. He slid his index and middle fingers into my cunt, and probed for my G-spot. I told him where it was, and he started pressing against it at the same time he was tonguing my clit. "More finger," I said, and then there were three fingers, and my cunt felt the wedding ring on his ring finger. I started clenching the fingers with my vaginal muscles, and he knew exactly what to do, timing his thrusts with my grips. "Harder," I said. "As hard as you want."

That was all it took for him to start thrusting deeply and hard. And he gave every bit of my vaginal wall a workout, sending electric jolts everywhere. The jolts got closer and closer and stronger and stronger and, before I knew it, I was sliding into an orgasm. He noted it instantly and slacked off, teasing me, keeping me a hair's breadth from climaxing. Only Jeremy had ever done that with me, and he never did it as well as this man was doing it now! He had me twanging for half an hour, until I cried, "Lemme cum, dammit!" That was his signal to start thrusting again, harder and harder. And then his mouth found my clit and started sucking fiercely.

And when he gave it a gentle nip with his teeth, I fell off the edge, into a climax that had me shaking and moaning and sweating like a pig. It crashed into me like an ocean wave breaking on the beach. "No more," I gasped. And he withdrew his fingers and lightly kissed my clitoral hood, giving my pussy lips a final lick.

"Did I do it right?" I heard him say.

"Did you do it right? You did it perfect! I thought Jeremy was the only one who could do that!"

"Well, all the men in our family can do that. All the ladies, too. Some can do it better, that's all. It depends on the lover, and the mood, and maybe the phase of the moon. It's not always that good, but everything fell into place today."

"Are you still hard?" I asked.

"Hard and ready for you, whenever you are."

"Give me a minute. Give me a minute."

"How about if I love your breasts? They're so small and beautiful and perfect. Your nipples are lovely!"

"Your wife's are lots bigger. God, I don't think I've ever seen longer nipples on a tit!"

"That's what nursing two kids and getting a lot of nipple love over the years will do!"

"Nipple love? Give me some of that!"

And he kissed his way slowly up from my cunt to the valley between my breasts. He kissed the perimeter of my right breast, slowly spiraling inward until he reached the nipple. His hand was likewise tracing caresses in the same pattern on my left breast, in perfect sync. When he started sucking on my right nipple and pinching my left, I felt another orgasm building, and let it overcome me. This one was smaller, warmer, less intense, and very, very sweet.

"Are you ready?" I heard him say.

"Come on in," I said. He slid up until our faces met, and I smelled my pussy on his cheeks as I felt his cap pressing against my hole. "Yes, now." And it slid in, an inch at a time, testing for a reaction.

"You can put it in all the way. You'll be fine," I said.

"How did you know?"

"Your cock is just like Jeremy's. Same size."

He laughed. "Well, that's a relief!" And he slid it in all the way and started pumping. I used the trick Jeremy taught me about grabbing his butt cheeks and squeezing them to signal my preference in timing. He understood perfectly, even the part about squeezing just one butt cheek to signal that I wanted his cock on one side of my vagina or the other. To put it bluntly, I used him as a fuck toy, and he was excellent in the role.

After my first two orgasms, it was easy to induce my third one, and my world became focused on my vagina, and the cock thrusting in it. I was wondering when he was going to cum, because I wanted to time my climax with his, like I always did with Jeremy.

He must have sensed my uncertainty, because he asked me "Do you want me to cum now?"

"Yes! Cum! Let's cum together!" And then I felt his thrusts slow, plunging in harder and harder, and then at the last plunge he stopped as he was deep inside me, and my cunt felt his cock throb as he released his sperm into me, at least three or four pulses that I could count before my last orgasm swept over me. And then, a moment later, we went limp. I was breathing hard.

"Thank you so much," he whispered. "You were magnificent. Jeremy is a lucky, lucky man!"

"And you were great!" I managed to gasp."Linda is a lucky woman! All the women in your family are lucky, if they get fucks like that!"

"And we want you in the family, too," he said. "No pressure, though. You do what your heart tells you to do. Now let's go downstairs. I think my wife will be making dinner about now, and she may need my help."

But when we went into the dining room, we found that his help wasn't needed. Stacie was there to help her sister-in-law. Weird, I thought. That sister-in-law might be my mother-in-law. And it struck me that I might like to be that daughter-in-law. I noticed that Linda's tits were redder than before, and it wasn't the usual torso blush that comes after a woman's orgasm. She saw me staring at them, and smiled.

There were already towels on the chairs. I sat down just as Greg and Jeremy came in from the backyard, where they'd had a quick swim after their trysts with the women. We had a dinner of spaghetti with meat balls, fried zucchini, and garlic bread. And some excellent wine. I'd never been a fan of wine, but Jeremy had introduced me to the good stuff.

We talked about everything under the sun, and found them to be smart, funny, and totally interested in me, my swimming, and my studies. Then we watched a movie, the six of us together on the couch. It was a soft-core porn movie, and we found ourselves aroused again. I was wondering what the protocol was. Should I wait for a guy to choose me? Who would it be?

But Stacie solved that problem for me. In the kitchen, she said, "You know, Greg really wants to fuck you. It would make him so happy if you asked him."

"Okay, I'll fuck him. You don't have a problem with that, with fucking your husband?"

"Of course not! I love him, and I want the best for him. And right now, you're the best!"

"Thanks, sis! Anything I should know?"

"Well, he's more into pain. Linda is, too. She likes to have her tits slapped, and Greg likes to do it. So if think you might like it, ask him to do it."

"I thought Linda's tits looked a little redder at dinner. Does he like taking pain himself?"

"Oh, yeah! The things I do to his cock and balls..."

"Well, if he asks, I'll give it a try." And we kissed and went back to the living room.

But he didn't ask. I mean, he consented to sleep with me, but he didn't ask for any cock and ball torture, which was fine with me. When we fucked that night, I did ask him to give me some breast pain, which I'd never had before. But I found that I liked it, once I was aroused. I rode him cowgirl, since his dick was bigger and I wanted to be in control as I slid down it. Thankfully, I could take it all without any difficulty, so we fucked energetically, his cock stroking my vadge every which way as I twisted and rocked my hips.

When I asked him to slap my breasts, his hands struck them, and I felt them wobble. "More!" I cried. He squeezed my nipples really hard, tugging on them until my breasts were pulled up, down, sideways, together, apart, straight out from my chest... and then he let go and slapped my tits again, really hard. And to my surprise, I came. It was a strange climax, like a surge of heat that centered on my tits and traveled down to my cunt and back again. "No more," I gasped.