Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped, and stroked my breasts gently. It was like a soft breeze after a windstorm, and I came again. I started to cry, not from pain but from something else. I was seeing, for the first time, how much my breasts could do for me, how I could get more pleasure from them than I'd ever dreamed. It made me feel more womanly, somehow.

Greg must have sensed that, because he pulled me down against his hairy chest, and I felt my breasts tingle one last time. And that's when he came, too, his cock twitching inside me.

"Wow," I managed to blurt out. "Do you do that with Stacie, too?"

"Not very often. Once a month, maybe. But Linda can't get enough of it. And it's fun to watch her big boobs recoil when I slap them. All that rippling tit flesh, especially when I see her tits crash together! You ought to see it!"

"Maybe I will, someday. Just hold me now."

And he held me as his cock slithered out of me, followed by a stream of sperm that I could feel seeping almost to my pee hole before dripping onto his crotch.

"You're a good lover, Greg. I can see what Stacie meant."

"And you're a great lover, too, Julie. Willing to try new things. If you join this family, there's a lot in store for you!"

"More pain?"

"Maybe, if you want it. But that's the point. If there comes a time when there's a kink you want to explore... pain, pee play, double penetration, bondage... there's probably somebody in the family who wants to explore it with you. I mean, you'll have six guys to ask, maybe more."

"Six guys? You and Gary, Jeremy, and his two cousins. That's five."

"There's also Barry. Diane's husband. She got married a year ago, and brought him into the family. I met him at their wedding. And there are other relatives, too. My mother and father live in Florida. And there are other relatives here and there, most of them into the 'secret.' But, hey, are you up for more playing?"

"No, Greg. I'm really tired now. A long day. And more orgasms that I've ever had in one day! But thanks for the fuck. Now I know why Stacie married you!"

"And thank you! From the moment I saw you, I wondered what you might be like in bed, whether you'd take after Stacie. Now I know. And I want to say that I love you. Not in a romantic way, but as a sister-in-law and a fantastic bedmate. You're a wonderful person, Julie, and I'm proud to have you as a part of our family."

We dozed off, and fucked again in the morning. When I woke up, my brother-in-law was already tracing my pussy folds with his fingers, gently going up and down. What a wonderful way to wake up! "Finger-fuck me, Greg," I said, and he slipped his middle finger in.

"Let me show you something," he said. Without removing his middle finger, he swiveled his hand so that his index finger was on my clit and his thumb was pressing against my ass-hole. "Has Jeremy done this to you?"

"Oh, yeah! The 'One Man Band!' You can put your thumb in!" And that's how he wanked me, all fingers wriggling, until I was wet enough for him to enter me. His cock was already hard, and I guided it into my hole and felt it slip in. We fucked slowly with me setting the pace with my Kegels. No special tricks, just a pleasant good-morning fuck that left us both satisfied. Then we got up, used the bathroom, and went downstairs to find the rest of the family at breakfast. We found that Gary had paired with Stacie last night, and Jeremy with Linda. But I learned that while Greg and I were fucking this morning, Gary and Stacy had joined Jeremy in Linda's bed for a foursome. That intrigued me. I'd never had a foursome with anybody. And I'd never imagined one with my sister, and my boyfriend, and my boyfriend's parents all fucking in the same bed!

Well, I was going to have a foursome nearly every week for the next two months. Greg and Stacie were planning on a tour of all the East Coast nudist facilities... beaches, resorts, campgrounds, whatever... and invited Jeremy and me along. I didn't have any other plans, because I really didn't have a home to go back to for the summer. And spending the summer with Jeremy was my idea of a good time, especially when Jeremy proposed to me that morning, on bended knee, in front of the family. I called my mom and told her I had other plans for the summer.

And I told her something else, too. "Do you remember Jeremy?" I said. "That boy I've been dating? Well, I'm going to marry him! He asked me this morning! And get this: he's Stacie's nephew!"

"Well, if he's part of that sex cult," she replied, "don't invite me to the wedding! I've had too many weirdos in my life already!" And she wouldn't be talked out of it, even when Stacie got on the phone.

So spent the next two months traveling with Stacie and Greg in their camper. We met a lot of wonderful people, and it was great to be naked all the time. There were some days when we'd be staying at a campground or resort for a week, and I wouldn't have a stitch of clothing on. I finally got that all-over tan I'd always wanted, and I could give my boobs or pussy a rub whenever I wanted to, and swim in the nude for the first time. I'd offer to race just about anybody, and almost always won, although Stacie was a strong competitor. But mostly I just reveled in the fact that I could be naked around other naked people. I let my pubic bush grow, since I didn't have to worry about shaving to my swimsuit line until school started again in the fall.

Jeremy gave me a very nice engagement ring, which had the added effect of letting the single guys know I was attached, so they didn't hit on me nearly as much. It was still lots of fun to flirt with them and see them get turned on! I got to see a lot of cocks, but they were mostly flaccid. But if a guy, usually a newcomer, was getting a boner, I dialed back the flirting, but I told him that it was cool for him to have an erection around me, and that it didn't mean a thing. Surprisingly, that usually was all it took for a guy to relax and have his boner disappear.

And I saw a lot of cunts, from shaved to full bush. And there were breasts of all sizes and shapes and colors, although mine were usually the smallest ones among the adults. We had the feeling that there was more humping than what we actually saw, and once or twice we got an invitation to swing, which we politely refused. The only sex we had was with each other, but that was plenty!

The camper was set up to sleep four people in two beds, one a double and the other a queen size. So we'd usually pair up, with one couple in each bed. And we were swapping partners all the time, and I felt perfectly comfortable with fucking whichever guy slipped into bed with me. There were also a couple of times when Greg and Jeremy would be fucking each other in one bed while Stacie would teach me the ins and outs of lesbian love in the other bed. Yeah, she really did swing that way, at least when she wanted to. And she told me that her niece Rosie was really good at it. "She's got really small hands, and she can fist you good, sister!"

It was great. If one of us was feeling horny at any time, aroused by the sight of all those other naked people, we'd hit up one of the other family members and go into the camper for some "afternoon delight." Our lusts satisfied, we could once again mingle with the other campers without having to worry, although I had to be careful not to have cum running down my leg!

And we had those foursomes I mentioned in the larger bed, once a week. It was a tight fit, but we made it work. It turned out that Stacie had become a real fan of double penetration, with Jeremy in her vagina and Greg in her ass, while I looked on and wanked. After the men had cum, Stacie and I would make out for a while, and then the guys would fuck us. (We made sure Greg cleaned his cock really well before that!) They even persuaded me to try it once, and while it didn't give me the earth-shaking orgasms that it gave Stacie, it was pleasant after I got used to having a cock up my butt, and I was happy to give the boys a thrill.

"These guys are pretty good," Stacie told me, "But Lori's two boys are pros. They've done it with her a zillion times, and they know each other's moves by heart. It's like fucking one guy with two cocks. Their sister Rosie tells me it's the best DP she's ever had." There was that name "Rosie" again. I'd like to meet that girl, I thought.

It certainly was an interesting family I discovered! They certainly could serve up a smorgasbord of carnal satisfaction. But the best was yet to come, as I found when, after two months, I was back at Gary and Louise's house. It was for our wedding, and we were getting family members from all over for the occasion. "Would I have to screw all the boys?" I asked. "Not that I would have a problem with that!"

Jeremy just smiled and said, "Well, you might just end up doing that, and more. My parents have something planned. You'll see!"

And, boy, I did!