Our Favorite Stop In Amarillo

Story Info
Linda and I Spend the night at a "Truck STop".
10.9k words
4.17
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandg195
Mandg195
16 Followers

Our Favorite Stop in Amarillo

This is our third attempt at writing about some of our adventures throughout the years; they are true. Our first two attempts were returned to us for good reasons-- grammar, punctuation, and general guidance. Hopefully, this this time, we will make it, but if not, we will take the criticism, fix it and submit again.

As I said, our writings are of the adventures that Linda and I have had throughout the thirty-plus years we have been married. We are doing this together and are enjoying the reliving of it with the written word.

We have tried very hard not to embellish our stories, to stick to exactly what happened as we remember it.

I am now sixty-eight; my wife, Linda, is sixty-three. We have been 'exploring our sexual fantasies' for more than thirty years, and we ain't done yet. Linda was raised in a third-generation nudist family and led a very open and uninhibited life. I, on the other hand, was raised Roman Catholic, in a very conservative family. What a collision of two very different ways of life. And I'm glad to say, it was me that adapted and embraced their lifestyle.

We decided to do this one night, while visiting a very close friend whom we had known for many years. We were telling him of this time we slept in a truck stop outside of Amarillo, Texas. He told us about Literotica and how we should share our exploits with others. On the way home, we talked more about it, and the more we talked, the more excited we both got; to the point where my wife ended up with her breasts out, her skirt up, smiling for the truckers, as we went down Interstate-10.

Linda worries, "What if someone reads it and it's about them and a time with us?"

Of course, we will change all the names, and places if need be. Other than that, if you recognize us, give us a call.

So here goes...

You can probably skip the first couple paragraphs, but with this being a true story, and never having written anything like this, we felt we should lead in with some information about us.

I am retired from the military; Linda is my second wife. My first marriage ended in divorce; Linda's first husband died of cancer. Her husband and I knew each other while serving, and that's how I got to know her. We kept in touch for many years, until we were both single; we connected, and married. Meeting her family is a story all in itself, for another time.

The open lifestyle was not completely new to me, as I said, though I came from a strict upbringing. I married my high-school sweetheart at nineteen, and the military took us a thousand miles from home-- where we went crazy. We did some crazy stuff, and she began working at a so-called massage parlor. We partied hard for four years. This, of course, was when I realized just how much I enjoyed sharing my wife with other men.

But that's for another chapter, IF she gives me approval to write about them. She is now happily re-married, and we are still good friends; I would never do anything that would cause her grief and ruin our friendship.

The adventure Linda and I are telling now was certainly not our first; we had done a lot of crazy fun stuff before, but this was one of the wildest. Depending on how this is received, we would love to tell more.

In the fall of 2002, we had driven from our home in Arizona to New York to visit family. The drive to New York was fairly uneventful, other than Linda enjoying herself as she flashed her titties and pussy to the truckers. On the way back, it was a whole different story.

We had been away from home for two weeks, and while seeing family was great, being forced to act 'proper' most of the time, left us both a little sexually frustrated. We were more than ready to head home, and while the trip back was long, we decided to take our time. Linda was a little braver than usual, I'm sure due to the pent-up frustration, and was having a blast flirting and flashing the truckers, fast-food drive-thrus, and (my favorite) an occasional ask-for-directions flash. I was enjoying the shows and the occasional blowjobs as I drove.

We had been on the road for almost three days, entering Texas on Interstate-40 at about five-thirty in the afternoon. We were both tired of the road. I was looking for a pull-off to stretch our legs, maybe a bite to eat, and a quick nap before we made the final leg back home. Just east of Amarillo, we saw a sign which I thought was a truck stop sitting about a half-mile off the interstate. You could see some trucks pulled off, and figured I would park over there, walk around a bit, get a bite to eat, then push our seats back, and get some sleep. However, as we pulled in, and although there were four or five trucks idling in the back of the lot, we found that it wasn't a truck stop per se, but a large adult store.

As I said, traveling always gets Linda horny, and though Linda has a lot of toys at home, we are always interested in looking for new ones, and at the very least, stretch our legs and get a coke from the soda machine. The place was pretty big and exceptionally clean. Nothing like the ones we had been to a few times.

The guy at the desk, probably mid-40s and average build, welcomed us and offered to help us find anything we may be looking for. Other than us, there was no one in the main part of the store. We looked around at all of the toys and noticed on one side of the store, there was a door to viewing booths, and on the other, was a door that led to a small theater. While Linda had never been to an adult theater, she sure had heard a lot of stories about them.

We got some tokens from the guy at the counter, who once again, assured us how safe and clean his store was. As we entered the area where the booths were, we found out where the truckers were. Mostly just milling about the area, or more appropriately put, prowling looking for action. And, of course, when they saw my little redhead-in-a-skirt, we got a lot of smiles and head nods, as if they knew we were coming there to play. And Linda being the flirt that she is, simply smiled back at them.

We picked a booth and went inside. Linda stood in front of me, and we watched the small TV screen for a bit. I reached around and cupped her breast through her blouse, kissed the back of her neck, and she responded by leaning back, reaching behind with her hand, and rubbing my already-hard cock through my jeans.

Linda looked around and asked, "I thought these places had holes in the walls."

I told her some do, some don't, depending on the local bylaws.

"Oh," Linda said, sounding a little disappointed.

So, I quietly unlatched the door so it could be opened up a bit. The door was hung unevenly, so it opened about a foot on its own. Linda looked up at me and just smiled.

Within minutes, we had a gentleman looking through the opening at us. I have always gotten extra horny when seeing another man drooling over Linda, so I raised up her skirt a bit, reached under and massaged her pussy through her panties. I certainly wasn't surprised to find her panties damp. She looked over at the door, and smiled at the man watching her. The TV went black and I had no more tokens, so we headed out of the booth area.

In a meek voice, Linda asked, "After we look around, do you want to see what the theater is like?"

"We can if you would like."

She just nodded her head yes.

We walked around for a bit looking at the adult toys. I think we emptied out the video booths, cause everyone was now in the store area pretending to 'shop' when actually they were trying to get a look at Linda.

As I went up to the counter to purchase tickets to the theater, I saw that they also had cameras monitoring the booth rooms and had undoubtedly saw our door open and me groping Linda's pussy while a stranger watched. I asked for two tickets and reached for my wallet.

The guy waved his hand and said, "Don't worry about it, it's a slow night, the viewings on me."

We walked into the theater, and stopped to let our eyes adjust to the darkness. It wasn't very big, pretty narrow and maybe thirty or forty seats total. I had been into a number of adult theaters, and most were pretty small and dingy; this one was very well kept. In the back, there was a platform the entire width of the room, about thirty feet wide, no more than six feet deep, and at the most, three feet high. For lack of a better term, it looked like a stage. We ventured down the aisle, sat about halfway down and four or five seats in. Though we came to see the movie, it was more to satisfy Linda's curiosity of what an adult theater was.

The place was empty with the exception of two guys in the very front. It was obvious they were enjoying each other in some fashion, versus watching the movie.

We weren't in there long before the door started opening and closing repeatedly. One by one, some of the guys that were in the booth area came into the theater to 'watch' the movie. The screen had the typical porn movie on, nothing special. And as Linda and I pretended to be enthralled by the plot of the movie, we couldn'thelp but notice we now had two guys directly behind us, one directly in front of me, and one, two chairs off to Linda's side.

We played it pretty cool for a bit, taking in the room, and trying to assess the guys that had seated themselves around us. There was no doubt in my mind that Linda was getting turned on, knowing that it was her presence that had brought them in, and not the movie. Nonetheless, we were a little cautious and pretended to watch the movie.

Linda and I both think half the fun is the work up. Watching guys little by little getting braver to see how far they can go with us. We have done this many times especially in Vegas where Linda will flirt a bit and slowly let guys think they are getting away with something, and usually they do.

Finally, I just couldn't take it and slid my hand along her right thigh and gently rubbed up and down. With each rub, I slowly inched her skirt up a little higher to just where her panties could be seen by the gentleman in front of us. In response, Linda casually placed her hand in my lap and slowly began rubbing my bulge through my jeans.

We kept this up for what seemed like at least thirty minutes, not wanting to hurry anything. Finally, she looked at me and we kissed, nothing passionate, just a cute little kiss. I could see the excitement in her eyes, that somewhat glazed-over look that I had seen many times when she got excited. But we kept our cool, still a little nervous, and continued watching the movie as we both gently rubbed each other.

By now, Linda's skirt had ridden up to the point that her skirt was high enough to where the gentleman in front could get a nice view of her swollen pussy lips pressed against her panties, and who for some reason was sitting kinda sideways in his seat and looking back at us watching intently as I very gently rubbed her wet panties. Then, ever-so-slowly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a hand come over the back of Linda's seat. He was gingerly putting his hand on top of her shoulder. After a minute or two, he began very lightly, massaging her shoulders and the side of her neck. Linda looked over at me, she looked a bit startled, maybe a bit apprehensive, yet still smiled at me and ignored him. I decided to let it go.

Since she didn't encourage him, nor did she stop him. He became bolder, and slowly, his hand began to creep over her shoulder onto her breast, where it gently began cupping and massaging through her blouse.

Linda immediately jumped, and kind of stiffened up a bit. But, she made no move to make him stop. I ignored him completely, as if I didn't see him. I wanted Linda to make her decision on how far she was going to let him fondle her. As he continued to feel her breasts through her blouse and bra, I could tell she was getting excited; she didn't move at all, but her panties were getting wetter. Feeling a little bolder, he began to slide his hand over and unbuttoned her top two blouse buttons and slid his hand in. Linda remained stoic, she didn't encourage him, but didn't stop him either. With one quick move, he had her right breast out of her bra, Linda jumped, pushed his hand away and covered her breast.

I figured she had gone along with it as far as she was willing, boy was I wrong.

The gentleman in front of us was damn near drooling, watching me rub her pussy through her panties, as the guy behind us had fondled her breast. When she pushed the guy's hand away, the man in front turned around a bit and pretended to watch some of the movie... but that was short lived, as he turned back around to watch us.

The gentleman sitting a few seats over, on Linda's side, had left and come back, but was sitting right next to her. His hand was resting on the armrest, with his hand hanging over the side. First, his little finger ever-so-gently touched her thigh; then two fingers, then three, and they were gently moving back and forth, looking for a reaction from Linda.

Linda looked at me, to gauge my reaction. I had seen Linda groped, prodded, and fingered on many occasions at places we had been to. It was no shock to me, and I knew she normally encouraged it.

I just smiled at her, and said, "Honey, this is all up to you. I will make them stop and we can leave, if you want."

She just smiled, and replied, "I'm okay if you are."

After a few minutes, the guy behind us began to move his hand back down to her breast; he unbuttoned a couple more buttons on her blouse, and slowly went to work freeing Linda's breasts. At one point, I saw Linda push her chest out as if to give him permission to continue. It didn't take him long after that to free Linda's tits, exposing them to all, gently playing with them.

Linda let out a sigh, closed her eyes and with a slight smile laid her head back, clearly enjoying the attention.

The man sitting beside her had inched his fingers up her thigh and was slowly, one finger at a time, moving them closer and closer to her panties. And again, as he did earlier, began rubbing her inner thigh and pussy lips with his right pinky.

The guy in front of us reached over and touched her knees, looked at me for my reaction, I gave him a smile and he promptly turned all the way around so he could reach and began rubbing her thighs. Much to his chagrin, he still couldn't reach her pussy, but that was okay, I was taking care of that myself.

Though I was massaging her, by then, very wet pussy, I made sure to keep her panties up covering her lovely swollen cunt lips. Not that that mattered, after all they could be seen right through her wet, white panties. The guy on the left side of Linda, seeing that I was okay with the three gentlemen fondling her, had gotten his pinky finger under her panties, and I was slowly moving it on the outside of her pussy lip. I could feel his finger under her panties, he was kind of pushing my hand out of his way. I wasn't to upset with his pushiness, but I didn't give him the go-ahead smile I gave the others, and I made him understand that while he was welcome to fondle her as far as I was concerned, I was not going to be left out. But, I didn't mind taking turns.

Linda was in heaven, eyes closed, as her legs were slowly opening wider and wider. Her blouse was unbuttoned more than halfway down and pushed aside. Her bra unhooked in the front; someone had unhooked it letting her 36Cs completely free with two sets of hands fondling them.

Linda's breathing was getting heavier, as she squirmed a bit in the seat, pushing her chest out repeatedly as the hands fondled her. While her nipples weren't huge, they were big enough to roll between your fingers. Her areolas were the size of a half dollar, and light pink in color.

I am not a huge breast man-- I am a total cunt-loving man, so they had little competition in me; her titties were all theirs for the time being. The guy on the right side of Linda and I continued massaging her pussy. The guy on her right had managed to reach her clit, and was rubbing her. This sent Linda over the edge, she opened her legs wide and slid down in her seat a little, and moaned. I pulled my hand back, sat back and let the four of them ever-so-gently bring her to an orgasm.

Linda, for her age of fifty-four at the time, I think, still got extremely wet. I had seen her get so wet at times that when she is panty less, her juices run down her legs. With her sliding down in her seat, it made her panties tighter against her skin, making it difficult to get his fingers in under them, but the two of them continued petting her. I noticed that as they were feeling her pussy's wetness, they would often lick their fingers tasting her. Linda gave a shudder, and I could tell she had cum; all the while, her eyes remained closed, her head laid back, titties exposed and legs wide open.

After her release, Linda looked at me, and said, "I think I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, I'll go with you," I said.

I'd been around adult stores long enough to know that I needed to accompany her, Linda's safety was the most important thing, she is my wife, and I love her too much to ever take a chance on somebody mistreating her, should she go alone. We got up, she buttoned up her blouse without re-clasping her bra, and off to the restroom we went. Oh, the disappointed look on the guys faces; I'm sure they thought we were leaving.

As we got to the door, the guy that was at the front desk was standing there, he had seen the whole thing. He introduced himself as Dan, the owner. I asked where the ladies' restroom was; he smiled, opened the door and pointed to the door in the back of the store. The store was empty, most of the lights were off including the open sign. He had closed the store with us in it.

Linda wasn't in the bathroom long, and when she came out, she asked, "Mark, are you okay with this?"

"Of course, I am, sweetheart, as long as you're okay, that's all that matters to me."

Linda's smile told it all. "I'm okay, too. They're very gentle and it feels so good after all those hours on the road. Can we go back in for a little while?"

"Absolutely, we can," I said with a big grin. "But, anytime you want to stop, let me know."

As we went through the theater door, the owner, Dan, stopped us. "I closed the place down, locked the doors. You two are safe here. If you have any problems, let me know. I know most of these guys, they mean no harm at all, but if they do something wrong, let me know, I will take care of it. I can make them leave, if you two want privacy. It's up to you."

I looked at Linda, and before I could say anything, she replied, "No, they're fine, they're not pushy and seem like very nice guys. As long as they understand no means no."

Dan opened the door to the theater, and followed us in. He pointed to the stage in the back, and said, "Did you two see this back here?"

As we got closer to the stage, I could see that it was padded and covered with what looked like imitation leather. Off to the side were some blankets neatly stacked, like you would see in your own linen closet. Oddly enough, it reminded me more of an altar. In front, there were three or four folding chairs set up, nothing special about them. But what astounded and comforted me, was how clean everything was. It was nothing like any theater I had ever been in.

As we stood there, small talking with Dan, the four guys that had been seated with us, looked around, and, obviously, were happy that we hadn't left.

Dan asked us where we were from and where we had been, and general small talk. He then looked at Linda, and said, "You two are a beautiful couple; not many have an understanding such as you do. Mark, you are one lucky guy, and Linda, you are a lucky woman to have an understanding husband."

He said, "I've been watching you two all night, and I could see how much you enjoyed seeing Linda with other men, and how much Linda had enjoyed the attention. And yet, there is no doubt you two are deeply in love with each other."

Mandg195
Mandg195
16 Followers