Our Favorite Stop In Amarillo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While all that could have been a bunch of schmooze, he was right. Linda and I were very much in love, and when I had shared her with others, I was so very proud of her and how well she performed.

He then turned to Linda, went to her top blouse buttons, and asked both of us, "May I?"

Linda nodded her head yes, and smiled.

Very carefully, he unbuttoned her blouse, removed it, and neatly folded it. With her bra still unclasped, he removed it and carefully placed it on top of her blouse at the end of the stage. He then turned up the lighting just a tad, giving it a light-blue shade, just bright enough to see her.

Looking at us both, he said, "I hope you don't mind the light; it would be a shame to not be able to see such a lovely woman."

By then, the four guys that had been sitting near us had gotten up and slowly made their way back to where we were; they whispered amongst themselves, but stayed back, giving us some space.

As Dan was talking to Linda and admiring her breasts, one of the guys came up beside me and said, "She has a beautiful body; you are so lucky to have an open-minded woman. Thank you for letting us be a part of your evening."

I wasn't sure what to do. We were standing in front of the altar, facing the movie screen, and kinda wondering what was next. The three other guys were on either side of us, but about a step behind, so as not to crowd us. I noticed the two guys that were in the front row were still there, looking back at us now and then, but seemed happy with what they had going on. It was a bit awkward just standing there.

Dan was fondling Linda's tits. "My god, they are soft, and your nipples are so erect. Honey, you have the tits of a twenty-year-old."

Being a true redhead, and her skin is very white, so with the hue of the blue lighting on her skin, it emphasized her perfectly. Her nipples were erect and the pinkness in the lighting was beautiful.

As I have said, I am not much of a breast man, but I am so proud of her. I have a picture of her in just her panties on our TV at home for all to see and to remind me how lucky I am.

There was no doubt that Dan was the Alpha; everyone stood back from him as he gently leaned in, giving her a kiss, while gently cupping her breast. Linda put her arms around him, returning his kiss.

All this had an effect. As I looked around, some of them were rubbing their cocks through their pants, two had theirs out and was softly playing with them.

I felt the presence of someone behind me, turned to look, and the two that had been in the front row had come back and were standing behind me, both looked to be in their early fifties, very well dressed. However, one was only in his shirt and underwear, with a rather large bulge. Their arms were around each other as they watched Dan move his face down and began sucking my wife's nipples. Linda was pushing her breasts out, encouraging him, and softly moaning.

I watched Dan as his hand slowly went under her skirt to her pussy.

Startled, he stepped back, looked at Linda, and said, "Didn't you have panties on when you came in?"

Linda nodded yes, he looked at me, smiled, and asked her, "Where are they?"

"I took them off in the bathroom," Linda chided, "they were a little wet, I'm sorry."

"Sorry, for what?" He laughed, "You can get them later."

Dan stepped back, lifted the front of her skirt showing her pussy to everyone. As if in a trance, Linda immediately opened her legs about a foot apart.

"Hold on a second." Dan winked, then opened a blanket and spread it on the stage. "The stage can be a bit cold and uncomfortable."

Then Dan looked at me, and said, "With your permission?"

He then put his arms around her ass, cupping each cheek, picking her up and placing her on the stage with her skirt fully up around her waist, legs wide open and without a pause, gave her pussy a long kiss. He pulled back, looked at us, and said, "Gentlemen, what a beautiful pussy."

"You all better respect her and her husband. If she wants you to stop, you stop. If any one of you gets out of line or is rude with these two, I will personally throw you out and it won't be nice."

To my surprise, he stepped back and left the room.

I immediately stepped over to Linda, and asked if she was okay with everything.

She smiled. "Yes, I'm fine, but stay close to me, okay?" She was plainly nervous but excited.

I gave her a loving kiss, slipped two fingers inside her pussy, and tasted her sweet cunt juice, she was so wet; then I stepped off to the side of her.

Slowly, the four who had sat around us moved in; they were very gentle and very respectful. One went immediately to his knees and began eating her out, as the others kissed and fondled her tits; Linda's eyes were rolled back, and she was clearly in heaven.

One by one, they began to unbuckle their belts and open their pants, as they explored Linda. It wasn't long before they all, either had their cocks out, or pants completely down. One got on the stage beside her, and began kissing her; without hesitation, Linda's hand moved to his cock and began stroking him.

I noticed some of the guys were feeling each other, as well as Linda. The two guys from the front were still behind me, watching over my shoulder. I knew they were kissing each other as they watched, and that they both had their pants off. Then I felt one of their hands reach around and begin rubbing my cock; it felt great. I didn't fight back and it didn't take them long to get my pants unbuckled and my cock out.

On stage, Linda was on her back, with everyone fondling her and taking turns tasting her. Being on her back, she couldn't really see that they all had their pants off. Or that I had two guys playing with my cock. Being passively bi, and at that time, with very little man-to-man experience, I was enjoying what they were doing to me.

Being on a sort-of-stage, she was too high for any of them try to fuck her. Which was good, as crazy as we were, and as much as we enjoy bareback, we were careful.

One after another, they would move almost-in-a-clockwise direction, and in time, moved around, letting each have some time with her pussy and tits. As they rotated around, Linda would take them in her mouth and suck hungrily. After about ten minutes or so, I saw her look over at what I thought was me and nodded. However, I was mistaken. Dan had come back in and was standing behind me next to the two gay guys. He was completely naked and had a cock that was at least eight-and-a-half inches long and plenty thick-- she was asking for him.

Dan got up on the stage, and Linda took his cock in her mouth as if she hadn't eaten in a month. Linda was sucking, trying to get every bit of pre-cum and cock in her mouth. I wouldn't say Linda was the best in the world at sucking a cock, but Linda would be the first to say that the two things she enjoyed the most, were that she loves anal, and she REALLY LOVES the act of fellatio and the taste of cock. As for cum, she would suck a cock dry, swallowing every drop; she loved it when guys cum all over her body, her breasts, pussy, and ass. However, what she didn't care for, so much, was having guys cum on her face. She is funny like that-- she would swallow a load hungrily, or let them shoot on her anywhere, anywhere, but her face.

Anyway, it wasn't long before his hips were thrusting faster, and Linda was sucking harder; that's when he shuddered, shooting his load of cum deep into her mouth. Like the wonderful woman she is, she didn't waste a drop and licked him clean. He then bent down and gave her a long kiss, undoubtedly tasting his cum. It was so hot, seeing her suck his cock, swallow his load, and watch him taste himself with her kiss. She had the look of hunger and wanted more.

It must have gotten to the guys behind me, cause both had gotten closer to me, as one was fondling my cock, while the other sucked his. Felt good to me. And soon, he had me in his mouth.

Seeing Linda take Dan's load, it wasn't long before the rest were up on the stage, cocks out and jerking off. She sucked on a few of them, but made it clear she wanted them to cum on her body-- and one by one, they did, covering her with their cum. She massaged the cum all over herself, enjoying the feel of it.

Linda is convinced that cum makes her skin soft; who am I to disagree?

The two guys fondling me stopped, kissed me, said goodnight, and left. Then, just like any guy, once they had shot their load, they got dressed and left. Though I knew Linda wanted to be fucked, we were cautious, not wanting to catch any diseases, so it was just as well they came on her and not in her.

Prior to this, I hadn't considered myself bisexual; however, I certainly wasn't homophobic, either. I had been sucked off by guys before, and I enjoyed it. And on many occasions, while sharing Linda with other men, I had been in very close proximity of their cocks, and it didn't bother me at all. After all, I loved seeing her with other cocks. And yes, I must admit, on two occasions before this, after having many drinks, I had eaten Linda's pussy after she had been fucked by others; even though she had cleaned herself up, there was always a certain taste of cum residue. No problem.

Soon, we were alone. Just Linda and me in the theater. Dan must have seen the others leave, as he came in and offered Linda a shower in the back room. Linda showered quickly, got somewhat dressed, and as we were leaving the theater, Dan was finishing up paperwork, came over, thanked us for stopping by and gave Linda a kiss, a quick feel, and assured us that we were welcome there anytime. He gave us his business card and locked up as we went to our car. I asked him if we could catch a nap in our car before we hit the road again. He said, of course, but told us to park over where the trucks were for safety. He then stepped back, made a phone call, then told us that he told one of the truckers that we would be sleeping there and that it would be okay.

We got in our car, drove over and parked between two trucks that were running. There were only four or five tractor trailers there, two of them parked driver-side to driver-side, with about thirty feet between them. The drivers, both standing beside one of them, talking. I rolled down my window to let them know we were going to park and get some sleep there. They both nodded their heads and said Dan had called them and said it was okay. Linda and I reclined our seats and tried to get some sleep. But that was not to be.

I had just gotten somewhat comfortable when one of the truckers knocked on the window. I didn't recognize either of them as the guys in the theater.

"Hi, didn't mean to startle you, my name is Bill, this is Jim. We are both pretty close friends of Dan's. We sleep here whenever we pass through. I have a full sleeper truck with plenty of room, you're welcome to come in and use it. You can stretch out better and get some decent sleep, you'll be a lot safer in there, too."

I thought, well, he's a friend of Dan's; though he was a big guy, he was clean looking, and we were tired, and the damn parking lot was brightly lit up.

I asked Linda what she thought.

"I guess, it's up to you if you think it's safe."

I wasn't sure what Dan had told them, of what we had done in the theater, but it would be better than the car. Linda and I got out of the car, locked it up and followed Bill to his truck.

Bill opened the door, took Linda's hand, and as she stepped up into the truck, Bill, Jim, and I got a perfect view of Linda's cute little ass and pussy; she had left her panties in the restroom. It caught them both totally off guard.

"Damn," Bill said.

Jim was not shy at all. "Now, that's a nice ass! Why didn't I offer her my truck."

"Go ahead, Mark, you two go back into the sleeper part and get some sleep."

Bill shut the door, staying outside for a few minutes talking to Jim.

This truck was huge-- sink, small portable toilet with a pull curtain, cabinets, small kitchen area with a microwave and a two-burner stove. This was a top-of-the-line rig for sure. The bed looked about the size of a traditional full and was made up nicely. Everything was clean and put away. It was quite evident that he had a lot of pride in his truck and took especially good care of it.

We heard the door open, and Bill came back into the sleeper area. It was around eleven PM, and Bill said he had just pulled off the road. Linda and I sat on the edge of the bed, a little nervous. Bill must have sensed this and pulled out a bag of chips and offered us a beer.

We sat and visited for an hour or so, talking about everything under the sun. Though the subject of sex didn't come up, he was certainly doing all he could to get another peek at Linda's pussy. Bill was a great guy; I could see myself becoming good friends with him, and it was easy for Linda and I to grow comfortable around him. We drank three or four beers each, and then it was time to go to bed.

Linda had to pee. Bill unlocked the truck, and said, "Just go to the rear of the trailer and you'll be fine. Here's some toilet paper."

We got out, went to the back of the trailer, where Linda and I both peed. As Linda was getting back in the truck, Bill leaned over to me and apologized for looking up her skirt. In normal trucker lingo, he said, "I'm sorry, but damn she has a beautiful ass."

I knew Linda heard him, and I just smiled, and said, "No problem, she enjoys the attention."

As we all went back into the sleeper area, Bill said, "If you want, I can sleep out there in the cab."

I looked at Linda, then at Bill, and said, "That wouldn't be right for us to take your bed while you sleep out there. It's pretty big, I think we can all fit okay."

"I have slept three in that bed a few times; it is cramped, but not bad. But, I gotta warn ya, I need to sleep on the outside of the sheets, in case of an emergency, and, if I'm in that bed, I sleep in the raw."

"Doesn't bother me, you're not the first naked guy I've slept with," she replied.

"With all this beer, I know Linda will need to get up to pee at least once tonight. She better sleep in the middle, I'll sleep next to the wall."

I slipped off my pants, because I cannot sleep in a bed with my pants on, and got in bed. Linda, bra in the car and panties still inside the theater, got in next to me. Without any hesitation, we watched Bill shed his clothes and get on the bed. Bill looked to be at least six-foot-four-inches tall and 240 pounds; a huge frame, and a huge cock to match. I couldn't see Linda's face, but I had no doubt her eyes were wide open when she saw him.

So, there we were; me at six-feet tall and 190 pounds, smashed up against the wall; Linda, all five-feet-four-inches and 110 pounds of her, facing me in the middle; with a huge, naked trucker squished up against Linda's back. That bed was not made for three! We chatted small talk for a bit, then started to drift off to sleep.

I guess we were in bed for thirty or forty minutes, when I could feel Linda moving around a bit. She had one arm lying around my waist, the other under her head. But, there was another hand moving up and down Linda's side, thigh, and the left cheek of her ass. Of course, it was Bill's hand; we were so close, that as Bill was running his hand up and down Linda's side, he was also rubbing along my hip. I opened my eyes and Linda was looking back at me, a bit startled, not of fear, just a look as if to say, 'oh shit.'

He continued to rub her gently, then turned over to face Linda's back. He raised his head up, looked over at me, saw that I was awake, but didn't say a word. He put his arm around Linda, and pretended for a moment, to fall asleep. At this point, there was no doubt in my mind that Dan had told him of Linda's fun in the theater. And it wasn't long before Bill was feeling Linda's side, down to just above her hips and up to her breasts. I could feel him cupping her tits and feeling her nipples through her blouse. I could just imagine with Bill being nude, his cock hard and pressing against her backside.

Linda's eyes were closed. Knowing Linda as I do, I knew she was getting turned on, getting her nipples played with and a hard cock against her back. I could feel his hand move down along Linda's side and gently trying to pull her skirt up. But we were packed so tight in that bed, that her skirt wouldn't come up. So, he then slowly moved his hand between Linda and me, down to her pussy and was rubbing her through her skirt. The only problem was my cock was there, too. So, while he was rubbing her, he was rubbing me. I pretended to not notice.

Suddenly, Linda opened her eyes and said, "I'm sorry to tell you guys this, but I gotta pee again."

Bill got up, letting Linda out to go to the bathroom. As Bill stood there nude, though he was trying to hide it, his cock was rock hard and huge. And with all this going on, I was a bit aroused, too.

Nothing gets me going more than having other men excited by Linda. I am so very proud of her.

Bill threw his pants on and said, "Yeah, I gotta piss, too."

"Hell, I might as well, too."

So, all three of us got out of the truck, walked to the back of the truck to pee. As Linda squatted with her skirt up over her hips peeing, I heard Bill say, "What the fuck you two lookin' at, haven't you ever seen a woman pee?"

Off to the right were two guys, I assumed truckers, sitting in lounge chairs drinking a beer and watching Linda peeing.

All done, Linda wiped herself and we all got back to the truck. I took my shirt and pants off, and just in my underwear, I got back in bed and up against that damn wall.

Linda looked at both of us and said, "Do you mind if I sleep nude? The blouse and skirt get bundled up and it's damn uncomfortable; I can't sleep with these clothes all bunched up."

Before either one of us could answer, Linda stripped and got into bed facing me. Bill never said a word, but climbed in behind her, snuggled up with his cock pressed up against her backside.

Linda looked at me and mouthed the words, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, are you?"

She nodded yes, and smiled.

We both knew that we weren't going to be able to go to sleep yet.

Bill wasted no time and began exploring Linda; her tits first, then down her side and belly. He must have been hanging half off the bed so he could get his hands between us. As he got to just above her pussy, the back of his hand was rubbing against my cock. Unexpectedly, he turned his hand and checked me out through my underwear, which by then, was seeping a nice spot of pre-cum. He never said a word, but then proceeded to her pussy. As if on cue, Linda ever-so-slightly raised up her leg, letting him have access to her. As he massaged her mound with its trimmed tuft of red hair, he gently rubbed her entrance with his finger; then, spreading her lips, he probed the inside of her cunt.

He raised up, looked over at me, saw my eyes were open, smiled, and said, "My god, her cunt is tight."

I smiled at Bill, looked at Linda, her eyes closed in pleasure. Bill reached up, turned on a small overhead light that lit us up just enough to see, uncovered Linda, and said, "I have got to see how lovely you are."

After a second or two, he rolled out of the bed and onto his knees. Linda rolled over on her back, and Bill gently opened Linda's legs. Bill began kissing her belly, continuing down to her pussy. Linda sighed a bit, then lifted her legs up, giving him full access to her pussy and ass.

He was a bit aggressive with her pussy, two large fingers inside her while he continued licking, and sucking at her clitoris. But Linda was in heaven.

Linda reached behind her head and groped until she found my cock. I wasn't sure where her left hand was, but was pretty certain it was holding his head close to her pussy.

Bill stood up next to the bed, as Linda rolled on to her left side and took Bill's cock in her mouth. Bill's cock was a decent length, at least seven inches or a little more, but its girth was huge. It looked like a damn soda can for Christ's sake. Linda was doing all she could to get him in her mouth. I began to play with her ass. Linda loved ass play and opened wide, so I could feel the entrance to her ass. As I was fingering, I could feel Bill's fingers slowly fucking her cunt.