Our Favorite Stop In Amarillo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandg195
Mandg195
16 Followers

Linda was drenched, her pussy juices combined with his saliva had made it very easy for Bill to enter her with his large and rough fingers. I had got some of the juice on my finger before inserting it into her ass. As I did, she jerked hard against Bill, forcing his cock deeper in her throat.

Linda loves anal, and she started pushing back hard to get my finger inside her. Bill could see that I was fingering her ass and was watching intently as I fingered her. At the same time, he was fingering her pussy, and she was sucking his cock. Faster and faster, he was pumping in and out of her mouth, until his head went straight back with a final push pumping his hot load into her mouth. I could feel Linda tense up, as his finger jammed deeper in her pussy and she gushed a load of pussy cum, as she had her first orgasm. To my surprise, Bill then bent down giving Linda an open-mouth kiss, hungrily tasting his own cum.

After a few minutes, Bill got up, got a beer from his cooler and got into the cab, sitting in the driver's seat. I also got up, got into the cab with Bill and sat down with a beer. After a few minutes, Linda poked her head out and asked if she could get a soda, then with just her unbuttoned blouse on, she joined us in the cab sitting sideways on my lap facing Bill, her pussy all cleaned up, yet still glistening from the wetness.

He thanked us both and spoke of how beautiful Linda was. He didn't mince words, using typical tucker talk, "Beautiful tits and how wet her cunt was, and such a tight-looking ass."

The kind of talk that has always turned Linda and myself on, she hadn't been fucked yet, so I knew it wasn't over.

We continued talking when someone knocked on the driver-side door, he looked out the window and it was Jim. "Bill, have you got any beer left?"

Bill said yes, opened his door, and Jim climbed up onto the doorstep getting a full view of Linda's tits and pussy. Linda made no effort to cover up, no point in it.

"Damn, she does have a great body. Dan didn't bullshit us there, look at that pretty little bush."

I couldn't resist and opened her legs a little more, giving him a better view of her pussy; her clit was still swollen from the tongue-lashing Bill had given her. Linda made no attempt at closing her legs; she was horny as hell, and so was I.

Bill looked back at Jim, and said, "And she knows how to suck a cock."

"Does she swallow?" asked Jim.

"Yes, she does, every drop," Bill replied. He looked at me and said, "You trained her well." Linda, her face bright red, just smiled.

As we talked to his trucker friend, Bill asked me if she could sit on his lap a bit.

"Hey, it's up to Linda."

Linda didn't say a word, but stepped over to his side and straddled his lap facing him. His cock wasn't inside her, but it was poking straight up, pushed against her strip of red hair. Linda rocked back a bit, readjusting her ass so that his cock would push up between her lips and on her clitoris.

Jim couldn't resist and started cupping her breast with one hand and rubbing her backside with the other.

Jim asked me, "So you're okay with all this?"

"Yes, I am." I said, "We love each other very much, and I am very proud of her and proud to be her husband."

Linda came briefly out of her trance, looked at Jim, and said, "We are a team, I enjoy this, my husband enjoys this, so why not?"

Linda rocked back and forth on his cock a few times, then stopped and said, "I'm sorry, but I gotta pee again that damn beer."

She turned to the door, Jim moved out of the way and out she went in just an open blouse, headed to the back of the truck.

Bill started to go with her, but she said, "I'm okay, I'll yell if something's wrong."

I knew what she was up to, she wanted to flash herself to anyone that would look. I got out anyway because I always worry about her; sometimes, when she gets so horny, she doesn't think. I walked down the passenger side of the semi as she walked down the driver's side. And sure enough, there they were. The same two guys still sitting in lawn chairs drinking beer. She was about twenty feet away from them, when she squatted down, legs wide open facing them, and peed.

As she finished peeing, she gently wiped and stood up.

I heard one of the guys ask, "Would you like a beer?"

"Sure." She walked over to them.

Standing just out of their reach, they made some very minor small talk, giving them ample time to get a good look at her naked body. She reached to take the beer, but he pulled it back, forcing her to come a bit closer. As she did, he ran a hand between her legs. Linda paused for just a second, letting him slip a finger inside her cunt, then took the beer and went back to Bill's side of the truck, where Jim very eagerly gave her a hand getting back into the truck.

"Everything okay?" Bill asked.

"Yup, she gave them a close-up look, a complimentary feel, got them horny, took their beer, and walked away," I laughed.

Bill had moved over to the passenger seat, so Linda could get in. She climbed in again, pausing long enough for Jim to fondle her ass a bit, then went back into the sleeper. Bill followed, as did I. Poor Jim was left standing on the running board. Knowing we were headed to the sleeper, he politely said goodnight.

Bill was sitting in a small chair beside the bed, Linda and I on the edge of the sleeper, and we talked about where we were from and just general conversation. We laughed about the two guys sitting at the back of the truck, and how surprised they were to see a nude woman walk back there, pee, take their beer and walk away.

I could tell Linda was still horny; there were times when Linda was insatiable, and this was one of them. Looking over, surprisingly, Bill was not hard, but it was amazing how thick he was in its soft state. Linda stood up to get a beer from the cooler, leaving her backside facing us. Bill smiled, slid his hand between the cheeks of her ass, and smiled at me. Linda didn't move; she simply backed up to him a bit, so he could have a better feel.

He began to rub her ass with one hand, while reaching around and playing with her pussy with the other. She stood there letting him have full access to her-- she was horny as hell and definitely not done. Bill was interested in her ass and began probing her.

"Do you like it in your ass, sweetheart?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Linda said, "but, I don't think I can take you."

He pulled his finger back, put it in his mouth getting it wet, then tried again to enter her ass, this time with success. I could tell, Linda immediately started pushing down on him, letting him get deeper in her ass. Bill was now hard!

"Let's try," Bill said.

With one hand on her waist and another on his cock, he started pulling her down on his cock. It was not going to fit and was hurting her. Linda told him she couldn't take it, so he pulled her back further, letting the head of his cock enter her cunt, and with one forceful push, his cock was deep in her pussy. Linda's eyes were huge. I knew it hurt her a bit, but she certainly wasn't trying to get away. This was a good hurt.

After a few moments, she began slowly riding up and down on him. Then harder and harder, slamming her cunt against him, getting every inch as deep as she could. It didn't take long, and with a deep and loud grunt, Bill laid his head back and let go. There was little doubt that Jim, and probably the two truckers at the back of the trailer rig, heard him cum.

After a short pause, Linda stood up. There was no doubt she had exploded too, because as soon as his cock was free from her cunt, a huge wad of cum slid out of her and onto his hand. Without saying a word, he lifted his hand to his own mouth and licked his cum off. I hadn't expected that!

Linda got on the bed, a bit out of breath, and lay back. Bill was on her in a second, eating her cum-filled pussy. Then he would give her a long kiss, exchanging his cum into Linda's mouth. Linda had her hands in his hair, and was almost sobbing. He reached over and took my cock in his hand-- I was shocked! This great-big trucker guy was bi. Although he was playing with my cock, he continued eating her cum-filled cunt. This sent Linda into a full 'Holy-shit' mode, and she began squirming and moaning. Though she very seldom squirts, she did this time; she drenched his face and the floor with everything in her. At first, Linda was embarrassed that she had squirted so much, but there was no doubt he was enjoying every bit of it. It only made him hungrier, and he just kept eating her and kissing her.

A worn-out Linda rolled into the bed facing me. Bill climbed in with his cock pressed up against her ass. Again, Linda asked me if I was okay with all that was going on. I just smiled and gave her a long, wet kiss; a kiss that unmistakably tasted a bit like Bill's cum. But it was great.

Though I never got to cum, I had a fantastic time watching Linda and Bill, then seeing the surprised Jim seeing her nude, and the two guys at the back of the truck. The night was one of the craziest nights we had ever had. Yes, we have had some very, very, very crazy times, but this was ultimate crazy.

I woke up to the noise of trucks revving and leaving. Bill was up and dressed, Linda was awake but certainly worn out. Bill came back and told us to help ourselves to some coffee, but said that he had to get on the road, as he had a delivery date to keep in Kingman, Arizona. So, with a little small talk over coffee, we got dressed as best we could. I was fine, I had all my clothes, but all Linda had was the skirt and a blouse. We exchanged phone numbers and addresses, then got out of the truck, into our car, and got back on the highway. Linda leaned back in her seat and drifted off to sleep.

As we got to the other side of Albuquerque, Linda woke up.

"Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" I asked.

"Did you?" she asked, turning the question back on me.

"Hell yeah, I did!"

"Good, I did, too. But damn, I'm sore. Bill tore my pussy up!" she said, with a smile.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, will you be okay?" I said, with a bit of sarcasm and a devilish smile.

"I think so. By the way, did you get his address?" she smirked back. "Let's get something to eat."

We pulled into a Pilot truck stop. As I filled the tank with gas, Linda put on her bra and did the best she could to freshen up, got out of the car and headed to the bathrooms.

"I'll meet you in the restaurant," I told her.

After finishing gassing up the car, I parked, then went in to get us a table. As I walked in, there at a table was Bill, Jim, another guy, and a burly looking woman. Not bad looking, probably in her mid to late fifties, a little heavy set. No doubt she was a trucker as well.

I was a bit embarrassed, I guess, but I had no choice but to sit in a booth right across the aisle from them. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Hi Bill, hi Jim, how you guys doing?"

"We're good, but how are you two?" asked Jim, with a smile.

"We're good," I said, nodding. Thank God the waitress came to our table with coffee because I didn't know what else to say.

The chatter picked up at their table. Now and then, I could hear bits and pieces, and it was mostly Bill talking about us. Apparently, he and Jim had filled them in on most of the evening's activities; now and then, looking over at me.

Linda came into the dining room and got a surprised look on her face, seeing Bill and Jim. No doubt very embarrassed at seeing them so soon. Linda sat across from me in the booth, quickly pulling out the menu, and burying her face in it.

"Did they say anything?"

"Just said hello, and Jim asked how we were doing."

"Do you think they said anything to the others?"

"Yes, I do," I said, "they've been chatting, smiling, and looking over here a lot."

"Oh jeez," she said, as she buried her head a little deeper in the menu.

We ordered and made small talk about the rest of our trip home, trying to ignore their chatter. We didn't hear anything negative, or too obvious to other diners, but they continued talking and laughing, looking over our way now and then.

After a few minutes, Bill got up, said goodbye to his friends, came over to our table and told us not to worry, "They're a good bunch of guys and they enjoyed hearing about what a wonderful couple you two are."

Then he looked over at his friends, and said, just loud enough for them to hear, "And she doesn't wear panties." He kissed Linda on the forehead, paid his bill, and left.

Linda, bright red with embarrassment, looked down at her plate and just ate without looking over at them. Jim and the two others kept talking and looking over at us, giggling like school kids. It was embarrassing, but funny.

Linda, a bit pissed, looked at me and said, "You think this is funny, don't you!"

I couldn't help but laugh, "Linda, of course not, but we'll probably never see any of them again."

Linda looked up at me, "Oh really, then what the hell, I got to go to the bathroom again!"

Me, chuckling and being the smart ass said, "Oh hell, just smile back and enjoy it."

Linda snapped back, "Oh yeah... Well, fuck you."

With that, she spun her legs out one at a time, pausing to make sure they got a good look at her panty less pussy, then got up, and stormed off to the restroom.

A few seconds after Linda walked off, the female trucker got up and followed her to the restroom.

It was at least twenty minutes or so later, when they both came back together and sat down. Linda looked over at them with a smile, then looked at me and said,

"How's your breakfast?"

"Damn, that's a fast change in mood, what happened in the bathroom?" I asked her.

"You mean with Jenny? None of your business; I might tell you later, and I might not."

"Okay, okay, you know I love ya," I said playfully; she just continued eating.

Jim, the other trucker, and Jenny all got up. One went to pay his bill, Jim and Jenny briefly stopped over at our table. Jim shook my hand and said goodbye, looked at Linda, gave her a kiss on the cheek, letting his right-hand brush against her breast, then cupped it as he pulled away.

"You are gorgeous, thanks for the flash," Jim said.

Jenny looked at me with a faint fuck-you smile. "I hope you know how lucky you are, you better treat her right, or I will hunt you down."

She looked at Linda. "Thank you, and remember what I told you." Then gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

Linda and I finished our breakfast, then got in our car, and headed the rest of the way home.

After a few miles, I asked Linda, "So what was the deal with Jenny?"

"Well, she followed me in the bathroom, introduced herself, then asked me if I was okay. I told her I was fine, just a little embarrassed. She asked if I was forced to do what we did last night. And I told her no, not at all, I enjoy our lifestyle."

She went on to tell me that Jenny smiled at her, gently pulled her into a stall, leaned her up against the wall and started kissing. Then she slid her hand under her skirt and began feeling and probing her pussy. At one point, she had inserted her finger and began massaging her on her G-spot.

"What did you do?"

"What could I do? I got wet," she said.

"And then what?"

"Then she took her finger out of me and put it between our lips and kept kissing me."

"Did you open your mouth while you two were kissing?"

"Yes, I did,"

"Damn! She wanted you, didn't she."

"I think so, I wish we had more time."

"What did you do then?"

"She took my hand and pushed it inside her jeans down to her pussy; she didn't have any panties on, either."

"No shit! What did you do then?"

"Wasn't much I could do cause her jeans were pretty tight, but I think she was turned on because she was soaking wet and had a very hairy bush. We kissed some more, then she told me that the next time to invite her, and she would show me what a lady trucker can do with a lovely pussy. Then she said she had to get on the road."

I had a raging hard-on. I looked over at Linda, took her hand and placed it on my hard bulge.

With a very snarky attitude, Linda looked at me, and said, "I'm sorry, sweetheart, I'm sleepy, maybe later."

With that, she laid her head back and fell asleep. No doubt getting even with me for being such a smartass in the restaurant.

It took us about eight hours to get home, and was pretty non-eventful as Linda slept most of the way.

When we got home, we didn't even unpack the car, we just got in bed and slept on through to the next morning.

We had a great time at our family visit, we had a little fun there, but nothing compared to our trip home. It was, without a doubt, the craziest thing we had ever done. I hope you enjoyed reading it, as much as Linda and I had re-living it as we wrote this down.

Please let us know what you think. We love chatting and meeting others.

_______________

Mandg195
Mandg195
16 Followers