Our Femdom Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To say the least. I've read about such clubs, but never imagined I'd visit one. Without you and Anna, I would have never even known about it."

"It was different having you there. We don't usually hang out with men much.You know you're the first guy friend she's ever invited into our home?"

"No, I didn't know that Sandi. I'm honored. How do you feel about it?"

"I trust her and she trusts you. And now that I've met you I'm glad she invited you. I think she had me wear this ... it's hard to call it a dress, but it's the first time she had me wear it except for the beach. I hope your girlfriend doesn't get upset at us taking you over to the wild side of town."

"Nothing to worry about there Sandi, no girlfriend."

"Oh, I just assumed ... sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about, we're all just getting to know each other. How did you and Anna meet? She mentioned something about meeting at the club?"

Just as I'm about to answer, Anna walks in. "That's better, the bathrooms open if anyone else needs it."

Craig starts to get up just as I turn toward the hallway. We both laugh — then he says, "Ladies first Sandi."

"She's a beautiful young lady Anna. I think that explains why you seem so happy all the time."

I look at him and can't help the smile that he brings to me, "Thank you Craig. She's so much to me. Not only beautiful, but she keeps me centered. Without her ... well, I don't want to imagine being without her."

He smiles. It's a wistful smile, an honest smile. Our eyes take over the conversation, and his eyes say to me; 'I'm lonely, and envy the love you have discovered.'

I can see it in Anna's eyes, she gets it. It's been a long time since I had a good friend — too long. I need to push myself harder, make more friends ... find someone to love.

"Okay Craig, your turn now."

Sandi's cheerful return breaks the connection between me and Craig. He revealed more to me in those silent seconds than in all of our conversation combined. He's really lonely.

As Craig walks into the hall on his way to the restroom, Sandi calls out, "Don't forget to lift the seat."

"Sandi! Be nice," I whisper and give her my scolding look. The little nymph just smiles just like — well — a little nymph, in her see-through fairy dress. I think tonight she might need a real spanking ... or is it me that suddenly has the urge to spank someone?

Craig walks back in, my thoughts go to him, "Welcome back."

"I heard something about needing to be sure to put the toilet seat down. It was already down, so I just left it. Is it broken or something?"

"No, I said put it up. You didn't pee on the seat?"

"Well, it's kinda hard not to, if it has to stay down."

"No! I said put it up. I better go see!"

Craig and I both stifle our laughs. With each passing moment, I am liking him more.

"She's adorable Anna, I'm happy for you."

"Yeah, she's pretty adorable. Sometime a bit of a handful, but definitely adorable."

"Whose adorable? Not him. He lied about peeing on the seat."

Craig and I both laugh at the same time. Maybe it's the wine, but this feels good.

At just the right time, the teapot pipes in and all three of us get our cup of tea. With tea in hand, we settle back into the living room. Sandi and I sit on the sofa, Craig takes the one easy chair. Sandi is definitely in a mood, she snuggles close to me, cuddling. I glance at Craig, he is obviously starting to understand Sandi better. She is flirting, her dress is more like something from a scene in an R-rated movie. Her boobs have been in plain view all night, those nipples should be tired of standing at attention by now. But I'm so proud to show her off, knowing it is my lips that get to taste her and pleasure her. I'm not completely sure what her game plan is, but she's clearly got one. No doubt it's to entice Craig. I may as well lend a hand.

Turning to her, "You act like you need some attention, I didn't think you would with Craig here."

That did it. She pulls back from her place cuddled up to me, now her look is screaming out, 'What!'

I ignore her unspoken question. With a hand behind her head, I pull her into a kiss. Sandi melts quickly, her lips soft on mine. We both know he's watching us, it feels a little weird to me. But I want him to want us, I just hope this isn't too fast. Sandi's dress is in my way, I make a decision. Breaking our kiss, I tell her, "Stand up." Her eyes question me.

Just as Sandi is about to obey me, I pull her close to whisper softly, "Don't disobey, I want him to see."

To say that I'm proud is not enough as she obeys me in front of Craig. It finally dawns on me that this is the first time we've ever shared our love like this with anyone around. I know it must be the wine, the night and the things we've just seen. I glance at Craig to find him entranced like he was at the club — absorbing everything and onboard for a new journey.

She stands facing me ... waiting. "Sandi, do you love me?"

"Yes, you know I do."

"I'm proud of you, and I want to show you to Craig. Take off your dress Baby."

I can't figure out where to focus my eyes, on Sandi's beauty or Craig's reaction. I try to do both and sigh in relief when she obeys and he isn't shocked. Once again, he has that look of intense interest and curiosity.

So far, he's only seen her backside — her skimpy panties doing little to hide her beauty. "Sandi, turn toward Craig."

This time I only watch Craig. His eyes gather in all of my love's secrets. First her breasts, then downward. Her panties don't conceal much on the front side either— might as well, "Sandi, take them off."

Again she again obeys. This wasn't planned, so her trust encourages my own. From my angle, I now see her soft perfect ass. I know he's seeing her delicate folds, and her lovely clit hood peeking out from them. I love that her cunt isn't just a closed slit — from my first glimpse of her, the way her large labia and clit hood poke out thrilled me. I know she is sensitive and insecure by the way her kitty looks, and doubts my adoration. To her, it doesn't look ladylike, but if fuels the animal lust in me like nothing else can! Now, I'm sharing my treasure with Craig. I leave her dangling there ... dangling just long enough to convince all three of us that there is more to be discovered. "Okay Sandi, you did good. Sit here, next to me again."

I find it flattering that she snuggles close to me, her legs tucked under her trying to hide. I know she feels vulnerable, I draw her closer with my arm around her. I look up to Craig — now I'm flustered — but his look brings back some of my composure. He's definitely not shocked. Well, maybe he is, but in a good way it seems.

"We didn't plan that Craig. I hope I haven't overstepped."

"No, Anna, please don't think that. I'm as honored — no, more honored, than you can imagine. What we saw others offer tonight, you two have offered to me. I can't believe the trust you've put in me. I want you to know it's not misplaced trust. I will always remember, and treasure, this night. Thank you Sandi, I'm in awe of both your beauty and your strength."

"Baby, you want to go put some jammies on?"

I get up to hurry to the bedroom, but Anna's words stop me, "Sandi, can I check your reaction?"

I'm staring right at him, his eyes are soft and understanding. His smile and wink breaks my panic ... it's a game we're all playing. Anna's word bring me back, "You need to spread wider sweetie."

Again, my eyes jump to his. I spread wider, as his eyes descend. I'm into it now —so, so into it — as Anna's finger slides into my body. I don't want to come, not like this! Not in front of him! Her other hand is around my waist, searching for it. I spread wider for her. I surrender everything as she jills me off in front of him. After I come, I'm ashamed that he saw me at my most vulnerable moment like that. But I'm also aroused beyond words that he saw it. Have I ever been this confused? Anna wanted him to see it, that's enough. She wanted it for me ... for us.

"Okay Pun'kin, go get your jammies on."

With Sandi gone, I look to Craig. "Wild night, eh?"

"You're crazy Anna, it's a good crazy though. But why me?"

"I've got my reasons. But not tonight Craig, I think we've all pushed enough boundaries for one night, don't you?"

"Yeah, I see your point. I just want you to know, I'm interested. Don't be afraid to ask or say anything, you've opened up to me and I'll try to be open to both of you."

"Come here and give me a hug Craig."

Anna's hug is warm and comforting. It's been a long time. I'll risk one kiss on her cheek. "Goodnight Anna. Tell Sandi how much you both mean to me. This was one of the best nights of my life. I have a lot to think about."

"Okay, I wasn't going to say anything yet. But just this, Sandi and I are both bi. We're sort of testing the waters, if you know what I mean."

"Am I the first pond you've dipped your toes into?"

"Yes Craig, you're the first. Thanks for asking. You need to know why we might act stupid at times. We don't want to scare you away, just get to know you ... and you to know us. First, I mean — you know?"

His kiss on my lips surprises me, but it's not a bad surprise.

"I want to earn your trust, both of you. Thank you Anna, thank you for everything. Tell Sandi goodnight for me."

"We'll be talking about you for quite awhile tonight Craig. How does that make you feel?"

"No! You can't wait to think of a good answer, the truth. How does that make you feel Craig?"

"Scared. I feel frightened. It's all so new, but so enticing. But it scares me Anna."

"Perfect answer Craig. We all just need to build our trust. Goodnight, kind man."

"Goodnight, Anna. Since you're the ring leader here, I''ll let you call me if we need to talk."

"Another perfect answer. Don't fret Craig, nothing ventured nothing gained, eh?"

"You're crazy Anna. But I like crazy, g'night."

*****

After another rushed but shared shower, we dry one another, brush our teeth and hurry to get under the covers. Sandi snuggles into me before I can pull her closer. "I can't believe you stripped me in front of him Anna."

"You may not be able to believe it, but you also can't lie to me about not liking it — you were soaked when I fingered you."

"I know, did we really do that? I mean, it's all so unlike us. Taking my dress off was hard enough. But when you told me to strip completely, I almost fainted, I think. I was facing him Anna. I watched his eyes as they covered every part of my body. I can't remember the last guy that saw me like that. When you started fingering me, his eyes and mine were glued to each other...then I watched his eyes as he stared down at what you were doing! It all felt so wild and magical, I almost came even before you started rubbing my clit. Anna, I loved it. I loved him seeing me ... seeing that you own me like that. I love you so much!"

Sandi's urgent kiss stops our talk. Now is the time to speak without words. I don't think I've ever seen her this worked up. And I'm really getting into it too. Maybe it'll work after all. He's open — that's a good start. I let my thoughts drift away when Sandi's mouth finds my own urgent arousal. After this night, we both need this right now ... Craig can wait.

*****

— The Invitation

"Okay babe, it's been over a week since we gave Craig some ideas to think about. I'd say it's time to check in and see where he's at. You still ready to have a man-toy? We have to be real about how this is going to add some complications to our lives."

"I know, Anna. I want a man-toy, and Craig seems really nice. But what do you think he's expecting? I mean, I don't want him all the time."

"Nor do I. Personally, I doubt he wants us all the time either, but that's exactly what we all have to be clear on. I've never done this either Sandi. So your thoughts are important to me. Just how much man-toy do you think you want? That might be a good starting place."

I watch her in silence as she digs at my question. How much man do I really want myself? Not every day, not even every week. Once or twice a month, maybe that would be a good way to see if it's working. Don't rush it, and don't overdo it.

Sandi's words pull me back to her. "It's really hard for me to know how much until I know more about him. I guess he'll have some things to say too, won't he?"

"Of course. He's not a real slave, just a pretend one. We'll talk to him just like you and I talked when we first got more serious. Here's what I think. Start out seeing him maybe twice a month. We can mix it up with going out together, and sometimes bringing him back here to get a little kinky. Probably the first step is to have that conversation with him on all of our boundaries, and where he sees this going. You think it's too soon to actually make it more or less an offer?"

"I think it might be Anna. Maybe we should just go out some more together, get to know him and him know us more. I mean, we could do some fun stuff — you know — like we did the other night at the club."

I ponder her words, letting them settle. "Sandi, I think that's the way to go. Keep it super casual but sexy. He may be on his best behavior right now. It's the real Craig I want to see. Now give me a kiss."

As she snuggles into me, my emotions trouble me. Is it jealousy I'm feeling. Can I let him have some part of her? What if she likes him more once she's tasted the other side again?

"Watch'a thinking Anna?"

"Nothing really, just trying to put the pieces together. So, I guess it's time to let Craig know we haven't forgotten about him. I think he's dangled long enough, don't you?"

"I think he's dying to hear from us. We need to make him do something really humiliating for our generosity in letting him in."

"You're just full of good ideas Sandi. That would serve two purposes, first it'll show he's either in or out. And second, it'll show us if he's sub enough to obey us."

"Anna."

"What? What is it, Baby?"

"You wouldn't ever start liking him more than me would you?"

"You've been worrying about that?"

"A little. I've never shared you with anyone before."

"Okay, I'll tell you a secret. When you asked what I was thinking before, I was worrying the same thing about you. I would never want him to mess up what we have ... never."

"Anna, that's so perfect. I'm glad you worry about us too. Now we both know to be on our guard. We have to dump him if it gets weird."

"That's a deal I'll kiss on."

Her delicate body seems to become one with mine. I feel and hear her breaths, and mine join in the rhythm. The relaxation washes over me, revealing just how tense I was. I so badly do not want to go to work today.

As if reading my mind Sandi reminds me, "You said you have a meeting this morning, didn't you?"

The deep sigh says how I feel, "Yeah, sadly I do baby. But you know, what if we just put all of this stuff about Craig off until after Valentine's Day? Maybe you and I need to back away for a while. You know, let things settle and cool off a bit."

"That's not a bad idea Anna. Let's pick this up again tonight. I love you Anna."

"I love you too. I'll try to meet up with Craig for lunch. I'll probe a little deeper and see if he's still interested. We haven't decided on anything, and we can still say, not interested."

"I'm glad we talked. It doesn't seem so big anymore."

*****

Glancing up at the clock on the wall as the work group meeting breaks up, I might as well call Craig and see if he's up for some lunch.

He picks up on the second ring, "Hi Anna, I thought maybe you had changed your mind about me. Hope I didn't step out of line the other night at your place. How's Sandi doing?"

"Whoa, slow down Craig. You're not in trouble ... yet. I was just calling to see if you're free for lunch." I feel the smile, and feel guilty for thinking of him as prey. He's more than that, but maybe he can be both?

"Sure, I can throw another bagged lunch in the trash."

Our shared chuckle seems to bring things back to normal, as normal as this can be anyway. "Okay, I'll head down your way and we can walk to our usual place together."

"See you when you get here Anna."

I'm glad to see him smiling as I walk up to his desk. It's been a weird day, hope this goes okay. "Come on partner, let's go get some lunch."

Munching on another pizza, the conversation feels normal. I'll try a toe in the water to see. "Well, you haven't said a word about the bonding ceremonies. Sandi and I can't decide which one we liked the best. How about you, have you settled on a favorite?"

I guess I knew this question was bound to come up at some point, tell her the truth or lie? "Oh, I've also replayed them both in my mind many times Anna. Your question sort of gives me a case of the nerves I think. To be honest, I'm not real good at sharing my emotions."

"Oh? I know this is kinda like sharing your emotions, but do you care to explain why you're afraid?"

"I've been reading some on all this Anna. Both ceremonies really moved me. They both reminded me of the things I'm missing out on in life."

"I didn't mean to make this awkward for you Craig. We don't have to talk about it."

One look into his eyes and I know he needs to do this. He's trapped in someone else's world. Aren't we all, to some degree? "Craig, don't worry. I think I understand what you're afraid to say. You don't have to tell me anything. But I do want you to know, and believe, I'm here if you want to talk."

"I do want to talk Anna. I just ... I mean that ..."

"Shhh, just do this. Tell me which ceremony did you like the best. Trust me Craig, your kinks are not yours alone. Whatever they are, there are millions of others who have the same desires. Try it, just trust me on this one."

This is so unreal. I feel naked in front of her. It seems that they want a guy in their life. But I'm not that guy. I can't be the new leader of this pack...I just know I can't be the man for them both. I'll just humor her for now, "Okay Anna, you win. My favorite was the one with the woman in charge. But I think mostly because it was so different."

"That was our favorite too. We've both been going on and on about it ever since. For us, his submission to her was so powerful. I guess you already figured that would be our favorite since we're two women together. But we're not man haters Craig, just so you know. Tell me, as a man; What do you think of the guy submitting to her like that?"

"You said I only had to trust you on the one question."

"You're right Craig, I did. You don't have to answer that one ... unless you want to."

Her eyes hold mine, and I feel trapped in them. Softly, she says, "You can trust me."

I feel the dam of resistance cracking — I do want to tell someone. I do want to quit being so afraid to live. "Anna, I sort of see myself in him. I know that's not what you and Sandi have in mind for a friend, but I wanted to try out being honest."

"And you can trust me Craig. But why did you think Sandi and I were looking for something special in a friend?"

"I don't know, I guess with what you and Sandi did in front of me the other night, I thought maybe it was an invitation of sorts."

"You're not altogether wrong Craig. Sandy and I are both bi, so we see the beauty in both genders. It's crossed our minds that it might be fun to have a guy friend sometimes. Sandi is still talking about the ceremony, she said the silliest thing the other day after watching that guy get mounted like that. She said that she wants to do stuff to a guy. I almost spit out my coffee, I laughed so hard."

Finally I see him relax with a genuine smile.

"I can just picture it. Where did you find such a treasure Anna? She is so cute sometimes, it should be illegal."

"Thank you Craig, I feel the same way about her. As I said before, it was at The Roundtable that we met. She was pretty messed up actually. A bad breakup with a guy she thought loved her. We just hit it off. I got her to trust me — sort of like I'm having to do with you. Anyway, we hit it off. She moved in with me because she was out on her own after the breakup. I'm never shy about telling those who I'm close to that I'm Bi. I don't flaunt it, but I'm not ashamed of it either. So then she confessed her secret too. From there, I guess it followed the usual course of two people falling in love."

1...45678...11